Alright, what exactly is your problem with this dude? Is he not extreme enough...

Alright, what exactly is your problem with this dude? Is he not extreme enough? he's giving voice to a reasonable center. Who knows how many edgy teens boys this guy has saved from becoming basedboys.
The most extreme militant atheist friend of mine came up to me and said he understood now why religion is so important to the development of society and how he now accept that's he's a "cultural Christian". To me, this is very powerful and useful.
So honest question, maybe I'm just not smart enough to see through his bullshit, but whats wrong with this guy?

Attached: pjt-jordan_peterson-24.jpg (840x630, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5yi_UQ21EM
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXAB6cICG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he's giving voice to a reasonable center
Sure, if you want to believe a lobster

There is no "reasonable center" there are the fucking facts and then people who deny them.

>basedboys

When did this happen

Free markets
Free markets but some regulations
Communism

There is no reasonable center? I like having some safety regulations and or industry standards

"cultural christian" is a fucking retarded concept. Believing that the actual truth is metaphorical is fake and gay
I don't actually "hate him" I just hate his stances on muh individuality and the fact that he pretends to know about philosophy but is clear he has no fucking idea what he's talking about

I mean, it's a big step from being an atheist that wants to burn every Christian history or practices we have.

>his followers are a literal cult, for example, a guy asking the big question to his gf at the end of one of Peterson conference, really?
>he praises individualism too much which can be a good thing but not what we need in the moment
> when it comes to ethnics, he praises Jews, and only Jews
>he almost never talks about immigration which is, whether you like it or not, the most important subject of the past decades and of the decades to come and a subject that badly needs an irenicist approach
>he looks like he loves money too much for his own good
>he's considered as a fucking genius although he mostly popularizes and mix up other people's work, which is an important thing, but nothing groundbreaking
And I don't hate the guy that much

Im just sick of him advertising on this site. Seriously. Have at least a shred of dignity.

unfunny mods think they have the power to kill an meme via censorship

He’s an anglotard moralist petite bourgeois faggot. Yet he seems profound because of the profound uneducation of our masses.

You already said it, not extreme enough
It's 2018, nobody has time for passive politics or hypocrisy, if you choose to put yourself in the spotlight you damn well better be clear about where you stand and stand up for it proudly without worrying whether you might be harassed or ostracized
This boomer faggot (foomer) is just like lining his pockets and refusing to go into any real depth or take any risks with his subject matter, when the tide turns against him (and it will) his legacy he thinks he's building will be shit upon my the anals of history
That's a fact bucko!

Attached: 1530545678359.gif (528x555, 816K)

Mostly inferiority complex stemming from confrontation with the prospect of self-improvement.

>Peterson is the screaming lobster whining as he's simultaneously being Boiled but numbed and put to sleep

10/10 metaphor

For someone who knows history, how can you claim to be intellectually honest and not name the Jew? They were responsible for creating those gulags that JP is so fucking obsessed with. Then he goes on Joe Rogan and says people with views based on race realism shouldn't have a place in public discourse. The fuck is that?

>Alright, what exactly is your problem with this dude?
I don't really have a problem with him, but everything he's ever said was something I figured out on my own by 21. So I don't really care what he has to say or what people who parrot "his" ideas have to say. People should be leaders, not followers of some weird Canadian professor.

Attached: drewl.jpg (358x368, 70K)

he is alright, but he is wrong about a couple things. thats all.
considering he has spent his life inside a university its surprising he has any sanity left at all

Bucko

Attached: 1CD69B60-5254-40F5-8310-37B6725B04D3.jpg (634x800, 250K)

El judio...

he isn't as concise as he could be, and i think he does it on purpose
same as the rest of all these preachy internet celebrity fuckheads with half a vocabulary. intellectual celebrity worship is still celebrity worship

he said only atheist kill people and the crusaids never happened

he's jewish

He's a gatekeeper shill that prevents the redpilling of normies.

He teaches people how to think critically and brings more people here, that's the good aspect about him. But he is incredibly dishonest about the race issue.

>his followers are a literal cult, for example, a guy asking the big question to his gf at the end of one of Peterson conference, really?

Pretty much very cultish yes,but then again this modern alt"celebs" always end up with cult followers

>he praises individualism too much which can be a good thing but not what we need in the moment

This 100%,his obession with individualism will be cancer for the west,that is NOT what we need(more individualism and materialism)

> when it comes to ethnics, he praises Jews, and only Jews

Hes a zionist shill

>he almost never talks about immigration which is, whether you like it or not, the most important subject of the past decades and of the decades to come and a subject that badly needs an irenicist approach

This

>he looks like he loves money too much for his own good

He does

Great break down french

he doesnt know what he's talking about half the time, he is just a glorified tony robbins

I don't have one. I like him, he's giving me a lot to think about while I work my minimum wage job stacking shelves. Maybe I won't be stacking shelves in the future.

Peterson is /ourguy/ deep down. He just has some hangups about taking his worldview to its logical conclusion

youtube.com/watch?v=X5yi_UQ21EM

What about this?

Comes out of nowhere and becomes media superstar overnight by telling people there are only 2 genders.
Gets propped up to be the messiah of young men all around the world. Gains cult following. Hates nationalism but likes the jew.

Attached: 5f6448f9c65324aa8b95a3d0e60602fb7291376c6bbecc9746a07ad2e2b90827.png (962x630, 36K)

I don't like Peterson, I think he's just following what gives money and makes dubious statements. And I think his almost fanatic followers are generally pretty stupid. Last time it was visible he got 70k a month on Patreon.
I like Sam Harris better.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwXAB6cICG0

Jow Forums is full of identitarian manchildren and he is outspokenly against all forms of identitarianism. It's really that simple.

He means facts like race and sex realism.

>whats wrong with this guy?
His room isn't clean.

Attached: 1530809726930.jpg (854x480, 48K)

Uhh wash your penis

I very much like Peterson. His book is excellent. You should fuck off with your meme flag, however

The far-left and the far-right are both terrified of him because he speaks out against tribalism.
The left wants to blame all our societies fault on white people and the patriarchy while the right puts it on the jews and immigrants. Then comes a guy trying to tell them they are themselves responsible for this shit and that's a big no-no for both sides.

>not having the blame on the Jews
How’s the weather down there sucking Peterson’s dick?

Celebrity. Hollywood agent. Daughter eats only meat. Takes anti depressants yet shills a self help book.

Christianity is weak and seeks to make weakness virtuous. Only a true faggot thinks it’s useful.

Word salad as philosophy. Edgelord. Selling out huge venues yet is seen as countercultural. Mainstream. Not really challenging anything. Not radical any way; neither right or left. Hates communism yet won't address jewish communism or jewish question.

I don't care much for Peterson desu, I just calls 'em like I sees 'em

I lent him my sega nintendo and when he retured it he had jerked off inside the game door essentially ruining my system, I told jim I won't support until he buys me a new one fucking queer

Dont be so lazy and get up and clean your room

Multi millionaire. Tenured inner city Toronto ELITE professor before becoming rich & famous. Chameleon. LARPing as conservative to appease the right & continue the gravy train. Literally pop celebrity with Hollywood agent coming straight from the heart of #metoo campaign propaganda. Babblemouth.

>He listens to Juden Peterstein

Attached: 1526261518363.jpg (1350x1000, 179K)

he represents liberals who started to shit the pants when they saw liberalism turning into radical leftism
see Brett Weinstein who only 'woke up' when his indoctrinated pets turned on him
sure its good that they try to clean academia from marxists now

but the biggest problem is that they are strongly anti-nationalist and at the current state of white-european population displacement this is an unacceptable, even suicidal position

Fair, but I don’t think he takes hard enough stances on things like immigratiom and he only seems to argue with pseudo-intellectuals almost as if he knows that he can’t argue with an actual intellectual that knows the way of the arguement. He’s really shifty and is way too into the money.

>Muh word salad
Or maybe you're just low IQ enough to see it as a word salad instead of what those words mean

Good argument. Yes. He's such a genius. The next Nietzsche.
Fag.

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

Kek

>implying neechee was a genius
He was just a Jow Forums MGTOW retard before Jow Forums existed

He's a Jewish supremacist extremist and hate advocate.

t. meme flag kike

evidently some of the mods are consumers of the s () y and are offended

ur right

Hey Bucko I know identity politics is crazy effective and if you used identity politics white people would undoubtedly win and gas the kikes which I wouldn't be comfortable with. So just keep on playing the individualist game while the browns work together and gas you instead.

there is no such thing as reasonable centre. theres good people. theres bad people. and theres people who havent decided yet

>Canadian
>attempting to influence American discourse
>old-guard WASP boomer
>”depressed pill freak”
>looks like “Jim from taxi”
>married a jew
>hangs around with jews
>”assumptions of West are valid”
Thinks an individual has a chance against:
- a university with a multi-billion $ trust
- a Fortune 500 company
- the federal court system

We need a “nomad” rightist thought-leader at this time, not Jordy.

Attached: C118D3EF-047F-4745-979F-330C1E580248.jpg (578x808, 115K)

most of his stuff is entry-level redpilling/waking up tier

I dont hate him, he is a useful tool against the overwhelming (((satanist))) forces of degeneracy and groupthink

There needs to be a stronger eurocentric/evangelical/ 14 words "intellectual" to accompany Peterson's fame.

Peterson offers a lot of value to those his ideas are new to, or perhaps trigger a realisation they weren't aware of previously.

Typically I find these are people (and usually younger men) that did not have solid male role models in their lives or grew up in families wracked with divorce.

Because these attributes are quite widespread (particularly in the west), it's no surprise to me that Peterson has been as well received as he has.

This is so telling of the average jordan peterson hater.

It's like an ego complex makes them want to feel superior to him so.

I think he's actually an opponent of materialism.

>video of an autistic idiot not understanding Peterson, again

he proposes that jews are just genetically more intelligent but he won't talk about the bell curve
he also makes an absurd amount of money from donation but cobtinues to do kike things like sell over priced carpets
and his information isnt even revelatory. if you actually needed advice like that your parents really fucked you up

>basedboys censored
mods truly are pathetic.

Jow Forums doesn't like him because he's for individualism and not bullshit identity politics and tribes. Jow Forums clings to their "muh white race" because they lack individual accomplishments.

That looks more cluttered than messy, he does strike me as a person who would buy a bunch of useless knick knacks to place wherever possible.

>be Peterson
>constantly change your definition of absolutely obvious things so that you can't be called out for your bullshit
>refuse to make clear statements
>y-you don't understand him

I used to defend him, he is helpful is waking up normies. But he has started to become a parody of himself.

Not to mention that he has lost sight of why he became big in the first place - his constant 'apologizing' for being associated with the right is one example. He used to interact with us here on Jow Forums yet now disavows us at every opportunity. He shouldn't be apologizing or be asked to answer for any of the people he associates with, yet he constantly gives leftists ammunition by throwing us under the bus.

My message to Peterson would be: stop conceding ground, that's how leftists disarm you and slowly erode your voice.

Got more of that?