Why does Jow Forums call out 'muslim pedophiles' but ignore the white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?

Why does Jow Forums call out 'muslim pedophiles' but ignore the white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?

What is the cause of muslim pedophiles anyway?

Attached: 1496426788673.jpg (540x540, 93K)

Sauce more

No

All pedophiles should be put down.

Happy?

Attached: 1512077153803.jpg (1298x2898, 836K)

Attached: 1514904725985.jpg (1178x2776, 746K)

And who fucking cares what the cause is? Only a kike thinks like that.

The only question is what's causing us to be so weak that we tolerate the existence of people who lust after children

Attached: 1523028402144.jpg (1354x6148, 2.56M)

Attached: 1506445828903.jpg (545x240, 25K)

Attached: 1521764496893.jpg (500x237, 97K)

Attached: 1506888751031.jpg (557x466, 36K)

the "perfect man" muhammed, at the age of 57, married a 6 year old and impregnated her when she was 9.

please show me a white person that has done something similar and is considered someone we should admire & follow their ways.

Go to the comments section of those finger family videos where kids leave keyboard mashing comments, then look at all the Muslim pedos replying to them.
There's 10s of thousands....
Are child brides a thing in the us?
Are they a thing in Afghanistan?
OPEN YOUR EYES and look at the world for what it is.
If you have to make up excuses for a demographics behavior Maybe, just maybe, it's the people and not the circumstance.

it doesn't get them off like brown people do

It's Johnny Depp's daughter. Age 19!

Attached: image (4).jpg (1242x1448, 161K)

>but ignore the white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?
People on Jow Forums call out pedophiles of all kinds. What is your complaint? That every single post about Muslim rape gangs doesn't have a "but don't forget the white pedophiles too!" like groveling cucks? Fuck you.

Attached: pedos.jpg (346x517, 73K)

>but ignore
Nigger do we browse the same board? Jow Forums is the home of pizzagate, we're always calling out pedos on their bullshit, not just the muslim ones.

>the "perfect man" muhammed, at the age of 57, married a 6 year old and impregnated her when she was 9.
get with the times

>white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?
we call out jew pedophiles all the time, shitposter

lurk more

You are wrong, I've seen a huge amount of threads in this board about white pederasts.
You haven't been here long enough.

just a reminder

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back.

It's only brit/pol/ that seems to rush to the defense of the anglo pedo elite. Fucking disgusting child molesting tripfags. Now then now then now then.

Lily is my wife don't post her.

Filipino men need to stop worrying what their women do. Focus on having sex with white women instead. Abort filipino women and set your eyes on white pussy.

Attached: ZgUiJSu.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

EH FUCKING LEAF

Attached: what did kevin smith mean by this_.webm (1280x536, 2.73M)

How many of these white pedophiles are jews? Jews are only 2% of the US and and much less of the UK. Pedophiles should be exterminated, but certain patterns should be investigated.

>Filipino men
man just what white women were looking for

I'm expanding OP imagination and giving him new insight.

Attached: hilario02.jpg (1000x388, 229K)

One is first world degenerates indulging in their abhorrent past time in third world shitholes where human life is less valuable.
The other is third world imports defiling first world humans of greater value.

I don't get it.

what you're referring to is bestiality, not pedophilia

Oh you mean the Aboriginal mixed Australians

What pedos do in other countries isn't our problem. Their government should do something about it.

>ignore
No?

take your degeneracy with you

Gee...

Attached: 934FDABF-BC89-46CB-8BC5-DA5067F8395D.jpg (208x242, 33K)

The white pedos deserve to experience cleansing flames sure enough, but they're driven by base materialistic urges. Muslim pedos are additionally driven by an ideology that tells them that anyone who doesn't follow islam is fair game for sexual emergencies should the need arise, because to them, the kuffar are beneath them and less than animals. Same thing for the jews.

Because the far-right focus ONLY on muslims which is important because it causes a rift between the them and us that shouldn't exist.

lol meme

Too old. I think they did a movie together BTW.

i'm talking about pedophiles you retarded leaf

>Muslim pedos are additionally driven by an ideology
explain this fag

>Why does Jow Forums call out 'muslim pedophiles'

because they're welfare parasites who come to our homes and rape our children

>but ignore the white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?

they should be impaled

this is a 10/10 Filipina

Attached: liza-soberano.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Now you are posting lies again. That will not due.

mutt
a sexy mutt
but that jaw and teeth

Why protect Bill Clinton, he made tons of trips to the Philippines. I doubt its because of the golf courses.

But those people do get called out when discovered and often assaulted or killed. Problem is the media refuses to do the same if it's a Muslim in fear of being called Islamophobic (which is a bullshit term to begin with but whatever).

Jow Forums is counter culture so it will say and do what others will not.

this is a 10/10 Filipina HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING BOOMER TIER ACTRESS a 10 out of 10? fucking kill yourself, with that fucking jaw?

This. Even pedo advocates in Jow Forums are called out.
Jewish pedo rings are called out, gay lobby pedo rings are called out, rich white pedo rings are called out, etc.
Sure the muslims might be getting more attention now but that's because they're being shoved into our countries, the media, etc.

Attached: 1508753613819.jpg (888x765, 132K)

>white ones who go to the Philippines and other nations?
They dont even do most of their damage over seas, 70% of the pedophiles in the US are white

It's in the sunnah. And is considered A-Ok by most mahométans.

Just read the fucking Quran. It's what red-pilled me on what a shitty cult it is.

Jow Forums does mock sex tourists constantly. But you knew that and just wanted to stir shit.

me on the right

Attached: loliLiza.jpg (480x640, 43K)

I don't give a shit what happens to non-white kids. Fags could be using them for target practice for all I care.

all pedos need to hang

cute

What would you do to Pres. Duterte's daughter

Attached: kittyduterte.jpg (960x718, 84K)

when it comes to pedophiles pol never rests, nor do we spare one.
according to the hours of the day, wich is diferent from country to country ofcourse

Attached: 1529168314024.jpg (550x367, 32K)

> White pedos in Asia are ignored

They are fucking not ignored

Mudslimes raping children is a horrible crime. White people diddling chinklets is a business transaction. Usually orchestrated by the parents themselves.

Nope. Mexican.