Simple question, why does anyone NEED a gun in modern society? This isn't 1884 and you aren't John Wayne...

Simple question, why does anyone NEED a gun in modern society? This isn't 1884 and you aren't John Wayne, there's absolutely no need to carry a murder weapon with you at all times, countries where guns are legal are backwards and archaic.

Attached: child killer.webm (1920x1080, 1.98M)

u got a loicence to be postin online m8?

To protect yourself from the goverment and possible invasion. Of course you there at bongistan don't understand anything about freedom, so why should i even bother to explain this to you.

There's really no reason to own a gun at all. Amerifatfuckingstupidcunts just like to pretend that they are somehow freedom loving by keeping weapons of war on their hip at all times, it's really quite disgusting.

I mean, what if some school shooter got a hold of that gun in your WEBM? Imagine how much damage they'd cause if they parked one up outside a school.

Attached: asbestos.jpg (650x363, 29K)

Sorry, but that guy with a knife trying to murder your wife isn't going to stop if you ask politely, nor are the police going to bring her mutilated carcass back to life once they finally arrive. You might be already dead, too.

Don't worry your Muslim archaic society only need knives and machete

I don't "need" it right now but I'd rather be prepared when the time of need comes

>To protect yourself from the goverment
That's what democracy is for you dumb shit.

Knife surrender bin.jpg

Why does anyone need Muslims?

Fuck you, stop dragging this once great nation down even further.

That's the sort of attitude I'd expect from a person with no culture.

No no, that's what culture is for. People with culture are armed.

Because pretty soon, killing commies will be sport

if you can't defend yourself you deserve to die

The government should fear the people. It's what keeps them in line.

That's right, and we can prove this by showing there have been no cases of democide since approximately 500 BC

Because modern society fucking sucks dawg. It's also on the verge of collapse, if you haven't noticed.

Attached: ButterKnife.jpg (640x640, 199K)

Please, I saw a crackhead chase down another crackhead with a knife after the one crackhead sucker punched him less than a week ago. You better believe I’ll have a sub compact 9.
Our culture simply isn’t what it used to be, I’m not John Wayne, I still need a gun though

Also this

If you're retarded enough to think that just because democracy is in place that it will protect from any tyranny at any point in the future then you have no understanding of history or society at all.

Criminals will never fight you fair, and they will always have the element of surprise. Your weapon is a couterbalance to that lack of civility and honor.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Fuck off.

Attached: Beaver on Violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

Attached: 1430220063201.png (872x886, 220K)

Daily reminder British "people" actually believe this, showing us the memes are true.

Attached: Facts on Britain 101.jpg (720x960, 513K)

Haha

have you ever been pepper sprayed? That shit works pretty damn well. Doesn't matter how angry they are or how bad they want your wife they can't do shit for an hour

Attached: civil war1.png (1158x1393, 137K)

Why use a gun when you can just throw acid, amirite?

I need to shoot niggers Spics jews and keep my wife scared but aroused

Attached: expat2-master.jpg (467x310, 148K)

Attached: civil war2.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: civil war3.png (1775x811, 108K)

Looks like we have a seether, pals.

Attached: Britmutt 10.jpg (936x564, 196K)

What about when you've got low self-esteem and you need a big dick substitute to make yourself feel like a big boy?

I have, and tasered. They're deterrents but ultimately their usefulness is incredibly limited. Lack of range and stopping power being the two major drawbacks. Firearms are quite effective no matter the distance.

Yeah, because you can TOTALLY vote a dictator out of office, right?

join the far right like everybody else

Everybody laugh at the guy who still thinks democracy works hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Unlike pepper spray, you don't get a tolerance to lead.

Attached: 1527664027442.jpg (675x679, 58K)

niggers, shitskins and of course to keep tyranny in check.

You ever seen the BBC footage of fucking bobbies chasing down niggers, 6-7 strong all hosing him down with CS? It's a fucking joke in a high adrenaline situation.

Democracy is not for protection you dumb fuck. It is a form of government. How can democracy physically protect you? I would love to hear you try to explain this, but you are a retarded bong who gave up your freedom and self defense capabilities many decades ago. You are probably genetically wired to not question authority after the decades of tyranny you and your ugly know-nothings lived under, and suck the dick of anyone with a weapon, something you don't have because of your fucking retarded opinions and brainwashing.

>modern society
>falling for this meme

Attached: 451416454646.jpg (640x427, 146K)

Attached: 1520375258882.gif (640x381, 409K)

You imply John Wayne lived in 1884... that's telly you brainwashee.

Nice job conflating hate speech and inciting racial hatred with free speech.

Attached: confused.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Attached: 1530745157326.jpg (749x543, 69K)

Self defense is an inalienable right.

Come to Nigeria and see how fucked up security is. You will not want to put the immediate security of your family in the hands of criminal police.

Besides, public security is a communist agenda whereby the govt will claim to protect you in return for your servitude. This is how things are done in maximum prisons.

Unless your wife's being raped on the other end of your palatial estate a 15 ft range is pretty effective.

Attached: 1497542046051.jpg (1010x989, 320K)

Germany had "democracy" in 1932. Look how that turned out, retard.

do you have a licence for that opinion, m8?

Attached: 1530414616088.jpg (1100x733, 67K)

Look up rooftop koreans, LA riots 1994. Koreatown residents took up arms to defend themselves against black rioters

Fucking faggot

Albert Dryden showed why we need guns in the UK.

I mentioned a knife, which is still effective at killing even by a blind buffoon at close range. A dead buffoon, however, is not effective at killing with any implement from any range.

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Attached: 1526885355296.png (1802x905, 154K)

Attached: 1524486790247.jpg (800x800, 500K)

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Attached: 1529351502194s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Oi, guvna, lemme see yer Jow Forums postin loisence!

I just want to say that I'm sorry for what my country did to yours during the colonial occupation, colonialism is a shameful black mark on our history.

Bill of RIGHTS not Bill of NEEDS.

very fucking simple.

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (640x470, 2.93M)