Welcome to the botnet

Welcome to the botnet.

Attached: gbn.png (700x389, 134K)

Attached: 1524070653161.png (888x233, 110K)

Yes, and the water is wet. People get told by Google directly it's storing everything and they still delusional.

Attached: Google privacy reminder.png (566x630, 53K)

Yeah but I like the internet so what the fuck ever.

I also search weird shit that I'm not interested in all the time just to fuck with the algorithm. Because of it, I've literally never seen an ad relevant to the real me whatsoever.

just install chromium if you like chrome.

just don't use Chrome and gmail desu

Is there actually a better alternative or is it like picking the lesser of 2 evils because all other companies are doing the same thing?

When is someone gonna get the balls to sue all these tech companies. I feel like this shit can't go on much longer without people losing it and fight back

*blocks your path*

Attached: 325.png (700x700, 120K)

I have started using edge it is probably the same shit but you have adblocker on mobile and is smoth on desktop

Use a different browser faggot
Yea just search for good browsers which don't invade your privacy.

I dont use google, i unironically switched to yandex browser from firefox because its faster

This site is botnet

You can turn off every one of those in the options.

>install botnet lite

just like how the nsa turns off all it's options when they have no warrent against you.

Like what tho? I'm on firefox but I suspect that's almost as bad.

not really sure what else to do really

Attached: fuckyourshit.png (550x75, 85K)

Source for this image, user?

This is a true:
>Google implements "Doze" mode for Android.
>Supposed to save battery, but tests show it actually uses more.
>What it does, is break all chat apps. Messages arrive with delays >1 hour
>Only way to fix it is to "push the messages" through "Google Play Services", the mysterious part of Android that is not open source.
>All your chats forced to go through Google servers.
>Android phones shown by Australian government to send 1GB of data to Google servers per month, even with Airplane mode active.
>Research more into Airplane mode, because Google wouldn't spy you if it could interfere with planes causing them to crash.
>Find out "Airplane mode" is a ruse and phones do not affect planes at all. Most people forget about activating it anyways.

Chome-based or modelled after Chrome. Both are same tier privacy cancer.

Use something like Palemoon.

Firefox is fine because it's free (libre) software.
If you're using a proprietary operating system then you're being fucked in the ass regardless of what you run on top of it, but using Firefox over Chrome is at least a step in the right direction.