Does Christianity give us an objective foundation to judge right and wrong...

Does Christianity give us an objective foundation to judge right and wrong? in an atheistic world view nothing is right and wrong their are just things so how can you tell me murder is wrong? Pro tip you can’t in a world of meaningless it’s not wrong.

Attached: 3ACCB2B4-DEDA-487C-B9CE-367433281597.jpg (480x642, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JIpYudWKBnxJOE8S3BWLsg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175367971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175580782/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YJVekmXsUgHPBR7qGSK9dA==
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in a meaningless world it could be gud or evil.

Yes but why?

Virtue is living in accordance with truth, God's createad man is a social creature that has desires but also the capacity to mature and ascertain a clearer purer strain of truth, and man only desires what he believes to be true and good for him, Plato and Aristotle didn't understand that it was immoral to keep slaves but today it's blindingly obvious it must not be done as all men are equally preciouse to God, soon the world will realise that war is an unforgivable crime that cannot happen again as just as it was thousands of years ago the consequences are too terrible to justify it. Soon the world will be forced to change beyond recognition just as you matured out of boyhood and the truth of Christ's doctrine will be too blinding to ignore, guns will be banned, war will be abolished, financial equality worldwide will be pursued, these changes will need people to be willing to do them, the kingdom of heaven is going to come from within you and grow outside of you, take part in it or get out of the way

If there is object truth in saying you should love your neighbor then there is no substantial reason not to be a poltard

Attached: 1528780287250.jpg (585x662, 61K)

Atheists use their lack of faith as an excuse for their own directionless hedonism and nihilism. This is why Christianity is anathema to them, it teaches values beyond the self.

Attached: loss of religion and degeneracy .jpg (1024x709, 197K)

>Does Christianity give us an objective foundation to judge right and wrong?
No. It is an absolutist, universalist belief in a supposed moral good. It is not objective, because there is no objective point of view of the observer. Any idea of an objective reality must be postulated from a subjective point of view.

>Atheists use their lack of faith as an excuse for their own directionless hedonism and nihilism.
They have faith in Evolutionary progress, another make-believe "objective" reality, just like monotheism.

That progress is not moral progress

Progress is a myth

God has created us with a conscience, it's inborn. Even Paul recognizes this.

Nobody in Europe worships der juden-god and yet still nobody's stealing or robbing, whereas negroids in sub-saharan africa who fear jesus with all their heart just can't stop raping and pillaging their own.

Why would this be if the only way to act right was to gargle jewish ballsack?

>Even Paul recognizes this.
Just curios, not a bible wacker - but where did he say that?

Romans 2:14-15
"Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)"

Thank you. I remember him saying something in there about wanting to deliver people from guilt.
In this country, all Christians seem to want to do is SPREAD guilt.

Wheat is good and working for your lord is mega good
Don't worry you'll get paid back later
It's like a loan but for morality

guilt is good

laws are good

but you do not need to blaspheme God and call him a jew in order to act right

Attached: get.jpg (1215x513, 230K)

I believe ethics should be based off of harm and intention, if something causes no harm it can therefor not be unethical. If something causes harm but there was no intent to cause harm it isn't unethical. If there is the intent to cause harm it is unethical. Believing that ethics come from the religion that you personally believe in is a rather limiting way to look at it. You cannot prove your god is more valid than any other so it has no more validity than if I were to say "Islam gives us an objective foundation to judge right and wrong", or Hinduism, or Norse mythology.

> evedry ting iz u miff

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 5K)

>the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness
What do we need religion for? Or science telling us how to live?

Morality is a subjective thing, and there is so many factors to consider that no religion can give the perfect answer to your question no matter how old or widespread they are. Remember that morality was created in response to human evolution and the advancement of civilization.

>in an atheistic world view nothing is right and wrong
Bullshit, m8

Attached: Chucked_off_the_Tarpeian_Rock.jpg (718x490, 94K)

No, but it does mean that objective right and wrong are, and will one day be judged.

>Does Christianity give us an objective foundation to judge right and wrong?
Yes.
hence Is why everyone need god.

>objective right and wrong are
Where are they?

>human evolution and the advancement of civilization.
There's no morality in "survival of the fittest" who said civilization was advancing?

Read Matthew 5 as a universal law for all men as individuals knowing Jesus said if you love me you will follow my commandments and then come back

>What do we need religion for?
to be right with god
>Or science telling us how to live?
science doesnt tell us how to live, it makes life better and easier

>: loss of religion and dege
Here's another quote from this asshole, another privileged aristocrat like Darwin.

"Original sin is a useful concept..The doctrine of original sin, which is contained in the story of Genesis – one of the most beautiful concentrated metaphors in existence – is about the way we human beings fall from treating each other as subjects to treating each other as objects. Love, respect and forgiveness come from that. When we treat each other as objects, then we get the concentration camps."

And just like Darwin, he's beating us over the head with another rendition of an "objective" reality that he can use to control us thralls - if he can sucker us into believing it.

>There's no morality in "survival of the fittest" who said civilization was advancing?
We fight all the time, kill each other. Is there morality in war?
Civilization is growing in umbers and in available technology. Not sure we are growing in a right direction, but we are growing for sure.

Attached: how-to-text-a-girl-hey-ox-war-war-never-22939508~2.png (393x260, 158K)

>>What do we need religion for?
>to be right with god
I think he said "God is in you" somewhere in there.

the bible isnt the be all end all revelation

it has some truth but also lots of falsehood

God is certainly not "in you" in the sense that he has no existence outside of humanity. He's a conscious creator and has the power to flip your existence

Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God, through recognising the need to be good through disliking bad you gain a clearer image of goodness, and this is what the Christian recognises God to be, that is why children will play with any other child of any race, truly be regretful when they have done wrong, be willing to humble themselves to authority and are much better at loving people because they have not been corrupted by false ideas

Read Matthew 11 25

>Read Matthew 11 25
People are either quoting this book or quoting Darwin. Take your pick of phony man-made "objective" realities used to "humble" us to authority.

>children will play with any other child of any race
That's a propaganda bullshit. Even kids are skeptical.

Attached: fullwidth.6f77ae28.jpg (970x595, 344K)

>willing to humble themselves to authority and are much better at loving people
What would Jesus do? Pic related

Attached: grooming-gangs.jpg (1587x888, 147K)

I cannot answer that but what do you think they should do about Jesus?

>what do you think they should do about Jesus?
I am just pointing out that all love and turn another cheek concept is not absolute. It only works when all comply. Christianity is weak , at least the Christianity we have got today.

Attached: i-found-god-at-the-most-vulnerable-point-of-my-25722262.png (500x485, 125K)

When I say I cannot answer that I mean to say that from the Christian religion God judges man and holds him accountable for all his misdeeds but he also gives all men the chance to make the decision to decide whether to do what is right or not, they can justify their evil in their selfish conception of live but not within christs

>they can justify their evil in their selfish conception
Because they are good Muslims

i love how defensive the fedoras suddenly became tonight. did something happen that frightened you by any chance?

>gives all men the chance to make the decision to decide whether to do what is right or not
If you still can choose and you do so, what do you need God for then? And what makes you think that exactly (((Jesus))) is the right one?

Attached: odin-vs.-jesus.jpg (500x642, 97K)

Whatever happened to "Onward Christian Soldiers"? There just seems to be a real lack of conviction in Europe, which leaves people vulnerable to amoral Darwinism and selfish nihilism.

When the oppressed, downtrodden, outraged exhort one another with the vengeful cunning of impotence: "let us be different from the evil, namely good! And he is good who does not outrage, who harms nobody, who does not attack, who does not requite, who leaves revenge to God, who keeps himself hidden as we do, who avoids evil and desires little from life, like us, the patient, humble, and just" -- this, listened to calmly and without previous bias, really amounts to no more than: "we weak ones are, after all, weak; it would be good if we did nothing for which we are not strong enough"; but this dry matter of fact, this prudence of the lowest order which even insects possess (popsing as dead, when in great danger, so as not to do "too much"), has, thanks to counterfeit and self-deception of impotence, clad itself in the ostentatious garb of the virtue of quiet, calm resignation, just as if the weakness of the weak -- that is to say, their essence, their effects, their sole ineluctable, irremovable reality - were a voluntary achievement, willed, chosen, a deed, a meritous act.

Attached: 1_eLDH_qnNczZ8jOjd0vbbfw.gif (1274x955, 1.16M)

>defensive

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

You have to be 18 or older to post on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_0367large2.png (321x558, 348K)

What do you actually mean by strong though because I don't think you mean strength as in will or capacity to inflict punishment, was ghangas Khan strong for sacking Rome? He was one individual man no different than you, would you of made the same decisions he made like slaughtering his captives and sparing one to tell the tale to prove his willingness to seize personal gain?
What about strength of character as in being brave or showing forgiveness when you could take vengeance? Are you stronger in these areas than every Christian that came before you? The truth of Christianity and nature is that we all have the capacity to be perfectly virtuous but our selfish desires make us sin, ( turn away from god/ miss the target of perfect righteousness) so we are capable of accepting wrong ideas like might is right when clearly it is not, if all men believed this life would be nightmarish, and the strongest man would therefore be the first one willing to deny this and praise equality, justice, righteousness would in fact be the one swimming most against the current, this is why Christ said the least amongst and one most willing to serve will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven

ad hominem

wtf

>What about strength of character as in being brave or showing forgiveness when you could take vengeance
When you play according to your imaginary rules, and everybody else subscribe to Christ more or less, it works out for you. When you hit on a different approach, f.ex. muslims, - you loose big time. How much of the virtue will you have when your kids are raped and you're probably dead?

Attached: 59c9c67245d2a027e83e2d8f.jpg (626x325, 56K)

Bishop Athanasius Schneider of Kazakhstan, 57, told an interviewer from Milan’s Il Giornale last week that “the phenomenon of so-called “immigration” represents an orchestrated and long-prepared plan by international powers to radically change the Christian and national identities of the European peoples.”

Athanasius Schneider, the auxiliary bishop of Astana, was born in the Soviet Union in 1961, the child of minority German Catholics who were sent to gulags after the Second World War.

Applauded any European government’s attempt to emphasize their nation’s sovereignty and “historical, cultural, and Christian identity” against “a kind of new Soviet Union” with “an unmistakably Masonic ideology”: the European Union.

Regarding Pope Francis’s controversial encyclical Amoris laetitia, and on the phenomenon of children being raised by same-sex couples, Bishop Schneider reflected: “The smoke of Satan entered through some crack into the temple of God.”

“The Catholic Church, just like every human person of common sense and simple reason has always rejected homosexual activity,” he said. “Entrusting children to homosexual so-called couples is a violation of a fundamental right of every child to be raised and educated by a daddy and a mommy.”

“The entrustment of children to homosexual so-called couples represents in the last analysis a moral abuse of children, the smallest and most defenseless,” Schneider continued. “This phenomenon will go down in history as one of the greatest degradations of civilization. Those who daily fight such a crying injustice are the true friends of children and heroes of our age.”

Attached: Bishop_Schneider_-_Rome_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 37K)

>of Kazakhstan
Real spirit of the Christ

Attached: g1510139015918509828.png (478x345, 196K)

Nothings ever wrong if you dont get caught, retards. Dont get got.

If my conception is more agreeable to you than a Muslims, and you genuinely care about how people conduct themselves in the 80 years of their life why don't you act like it and share it with them

low IQ question

God and religion provide the foundation of an objective morality, yes. This is why atheism is faggotry

>If my conception is more agreeable to you
Because good intentions and reality seems different to me. Right now Christian church will let us down, just like our politicians do.

>God and religion provide the foundation of an objective morality
Darwin and Evolution also provide the foundation of an "objective" (materialist) morality.

>If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
I believe this is what you're looking for.

If you mean the people who make up the churches are failing to live up to christs doctrine then that is possibly correct, Jesus taught selflessness and righteousness so if someone is failing in those areas they are falling short and in need to help, that help is a clearer understanding of why they must become more like Christ and that comes from being in a church, they are at least doing what they can with their limited time, we must not blame the ark for the flood. If you think people are being let down then surely you agree that people deserve to be helped when in need and that all individuals must aim at becoming this helping hand

>selflessness
If you are willing to let your neighbors be overrun in the interests of your own self-perceived piety, you may be be being self-righteous, but you are certainly not being selfless.

No, philosophy does, all things can be quantified. I personally find executing people for working on Saturday quite reprehensible. I don't think such a law is a natural law of the universe, but a man made invention.

your conscience gave you the answer from the beginning

I don't know what you mean by neighbours or overrun
If I'm being self righteous through pride then I'm not being selfless yes

You win - you got the answer right off!
Give yourself a pat on the back - you gotta high moral IQ!

>Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
If you have Christ in your heart you have God with you , always. This is why Christ commanded us to be courageous and bold instead of anxious and fearful. God can and will remove every obstacle , defeat every foe and sweep away the wicked from before your eyes and you will know its Him and not your own doing.

Moral relativism and subjective morality are logically inherent within atheism. That's why the atheist apes never managed to create a society solely based on atheism, far less a civilization. Compare that to Christianity, that created Christendom, the greatest civilization the world has ever seen.

Attached: 121GLGsfdsfnFAt5BQ+.jpg (1365x2048, 593K)

>If you have Christ in your heart you have God with you
The power of make believe. I just can't understand how people with the Christ in their heart can destroy their own countries, sacrifice their own kids and all with the smile

Attached: keojzfUvGBtnl-SBrK_J9guXyO6wvtJOJecqNJZ6msFA.jpg (1200x675, 211K)

>created Christendom, the greatest civilization the world has ever seen
And now christcucks want to send this pinnacle of civilization down the drain and replace it with multicultural Islam.

Attached: 3838957292_4784070a.jpg (480x319, 33K)

The homosexual Jew and anti-Christian spammer is at it again. Using his VPN. The majority of anti-Christian threads are made by this homosexual Jew. The majority of pro-Varg threads and the most vicious anti-Christian comments are made by this Jew posting full time on Jow Forums.

>Paid Soros troll admits he is a homosexual Jew monitoring and spamming Jow Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JIpYudWKBnxJOE8S3BWLsg/

>Exposed as a Jew here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175367971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175580782/

>Mass spamming every day, using VPN and memeflags. Too stupid to change file name when VPN
File name: vO7lRZ7
Countries: Estonia, Sweden, Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Finland, Japan, Ecuador, Germany, Israel, Romania, Peru, Ukraine, France, Australia, Denmark, Belgium, Hungary, Ireland, Serbia, Greece, Russia, Lithuania, Italy, Poland, Netherlands,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YJVekmXsUgHPBR7qGSK9dA==

Nothing beats a Christian lady. Girl in pic is a devout Christian and of course a virgin bride. No wonder this vicious homosexual Jew hate Christianity with a demonic passion, while loving and supporting White tribalism, Varg and destructive, defeatist, divisive paganism.

Don't forget to falsely accuse me of being Levi Jensen, slimy homosexual Jew. No wonder you hate whites, white civilization and Christianity.

Attached: 20khpfG0+.jpg (817x1024, 218K)

JUDE!

See

Attached: .Der Ewige Jude.jpg (1135x1585, 1.62M)

There's alot in the bible about judgement:
>Judgement of every careless word
>Judgement before the lord comes
It doesn't mean not to bash evil
>Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” John7:24
Its hard to understand sin and why people sin but that doesn't mean to give into it and join the crowd that is going to hell.

See:
Polish: Smiertelny wrog Chrzescijanstwa
English: Mortal enemy of Christianity
Poland. 1943

Attached: .4864.800x800subs.jpg (577x800, 754K)

Not surprised . Looks like their faith and knowledge isn't so great. Most of them aren't even saved to begin with , they just go with the flow saying they're christians , never read the bible , never took up interest in it or God.
People with Christ in their heart aren't much more different than unbelievers except for the fact that when an unbeliever dies he has to pay for his sins .....forever.
The bible clearly states over and over again that there was no perfect man and there will be nobody perfect except Jesus but He was also God in the flesh so there you go.
Im always baffled by atheists,commies,heathen,jews,muslims how they all think that the world somehow will get better and we're going to start getting along and get things done when that was historically never the case and it never will be.
So all in all these people you're referring to aren't that much different than you or me , we're all getting lied to , deceived and bamboozled.
The difference being is that im reconciled to the Supreme Being , creator of heaven and earth while you're defying Him that has power over literally everything.
When God loves you and shows you kindness and good will you're saying it was i who did this. When trial and affliction comes its suddenly Gods fault and those that believe in Him.

> financial equality worldwide will be pursued,
This should not be pursued directly. The only thing that should be pursued is that every man find work meet to his purpose. We are created to enjoy working. Money is just how we figure out how to allocate resources, it is not an end unto itself.

>the bible isnt the be all end all revelation

>it has some truth but also lots of falsehood
t. Luciferian Arrogance

Athiests do have morality you fucking lunatics, no more different than christian morality
Christian morality isn't objective in the philosophical sense, only the ontological sense. Its objective because the supreme being says it is, not because its inherently or even conceptually objective. its actually a clusterfuck of confusing contradictory rules with no acting arbiter on this plane of existance. You may as well take the governing system in planescape to be how it works in real life alternate timelines or whatever.

heres the straight dope, all morality works like this. "I have this goal" okay, well how do we achieve this goal? "Lets try making some rules to fascilitate this goal". the better those rules are, both enforcability and outcome, the more moral a society can become.

Or you could just say "God said it, I believe it, that settles it". you'd be no less wrong but you would be increadibly stupid to suggest the rules in the bible are inherently objective instead of conditionally correct.

Attached: 1526621923540.jpg (1232x1191, 587K)

>devout Christian and of course a virgin bride
Faping on a staged foto-set

>book litterally contradicts itself
>better believe it anyway
I think its more arrogant god gave us a brain and then expected us to not use it to disregard that bullshit.

>anti-Christian threads
Go full deus Vult and I will join gladly.

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 56K)

>heres the straight dope, all morality works like this. "I have this goal" okay, well how do we achieve this goal? "Lets try making some rules to fascilitate this goal". the better those rules are, both enforcability and outcome, the more moral a society can become.

There's a reason why there's moral law that corresponds to a proper mode of being. How is it that you know that some things are more moral than other?

>The difference being is that im reconciled to the Supreme Being , creator of heaven and earth while you're defying Him that has power over literally everything.
if a jew named himself the supreme being as of today, and could back that up with absolute force, would you bow to him? I wouldn't. I don't disregard god because I think humanity is going to become great and perfect, I disregard god because he is just as sick and human as the rest of us, and if he can't see it he needs a punch to the face.

>I disregard god because he is just as sick and human as the rest of us, and if he can't see it he needs a punch to the face.
We are not talking about the same god

no things are more moral than other things objectively, only subjectively. where in subjectivity is the frame of reference you chose to stake your moral principles on, the axioms as it where.

lets say we decide as a rule to build a society that is peaceful. laws that eliminate strife would be intrinsically more moral than laws that don't or do the opposite in that system. but other people may decide that peace is bullshit and that human beings need to be in constant war and strife to better themselves, and thus laws that encouraged that would be superior in that system.

You cannot make a morally objective code of laws because no one, not even christians can ever agree on what constitutes that and what doesn't. once you move past that stage, you are able to do mathematics with morality but not before.

if you are talking about the god as described in the bible then yes we are.

(You)
See:
JUDE!

Attached: .699455subs.jpg (946x1200, 308K)

If murder is bad or good depends on reason why you did it.
If you killed someone, because he just insulted you, it´s wrong. He could find cure for cancer, reproduce or do anything useful for society you live in.
If you killed a rapist or mass murderer, it is not wrong. These people are harm to the society, if you would not killing them, many innocent people would lose their lives.
In atheist world there is nothing right or wrong, only best option, worst option and many other between them. Only low IQ individuals see everything in black or white.

>comparing man with God
>comparing God's judgement to a human judgement
>comparing Gods wisdom to mans wisdom
>For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Well we make our own choices because thats how God created us.
If you choose to be a fool i don't think God minds extinguishing the life He gave you.

The only reason to say there's no objective morality in that case is if nothing matters at all. But if things have meaning then there is moral choice which implies a hierarchy of objective morality.
And if you don't believe that things matter then you'll be p h y s i c a l l y r e m o v e d

God is by definition good. God is by definition the most good.

>comparing man with god
yes I damn will compare a god to a man, I can compare a money to a man as well. if the man is capable of better behavior but he acts like a monkey he may as well be a monkey,

>comparing gods wisdom
Gods wisdom is intrinsically flawed or selfish,
>wisdom muh fools of the world
ah the christfags ultimate feels before reals verse.

Stupid goy. Doesn't even know how Jow Forums works.

Attached: netta-1024x640.png (1024x640, 531K)

If man is better than God then God is not God.

>nothing matters at all.
More like - what matters for you, your kids, your grandkids, your people.

>The only reason to say there's no objective morality in that case is if nothing matters at all.
wrong, things have consiquences, but there is no inherent meaning to life or objective measure of what time should be spent on or what is important, but even if we could come up with a list of all the potential things humans care about and say "well even if they conflict, theyre all objectively more important than anything else humans think about so aren't they an objective morality" the answer would still be no because aliens and animals may have their own moral system to which ours could not so easily apply

>muh I'mma prove you right
yes I already did say you have no philosophical argument for your morality besides ontology.

never the less god is not good by human standards, this is obvious because if a human acted in the way god does we would murder him on the spot and call him a nigger. but you never will because to you he gets the cart blanche of the ultimate jew authority to do as he pleases with his playdoe universe.

Personally if I saw you invent a bunch of inferior species to live their lives in a universe feeling a bunch of awful sensations and fates completely unknown to you and and me, I'd kick your ass.

not my judgement to make, god can be a god all he wants, but the god of the bible is not good. He not only fails my moral beliefs but more importantly he falls rock bottom on his own moral beliefs. Nothing could be more do as I say not as I jew. I mean (((do)))

Christianity created simple philosophy like this, that´s why it´s so popular between plebeians.

>Personally if I saw you invent a bunch of inferior species to live their lives in a universe feeling a bunch of awful sensations and fates completely unknown to you and and me, I'd kick your ass.
1. There are over 10 million copies of the Sims sold, so better get to work

2. You couldn't kick anyones ass even if you tried because you're an AIDS infested faggot

3. Getting angry at God because he doesn't allow degeneracy like faggotry just hammers home the point that he knows what's best and you're a selfish, self interested homo whose only interest is in whose asshole you can legally stick your dick. Get fucked.

Death to satanists

The pizza pedos are worse then you could imagine. If the truth came out, even shitlibs and sjws would be joining up to kill politicans in the streets.
They are on a hellraiser toture porn level of fucked up. Weiners laptop had pics and vids. Several of the nypd cops who investigated , harderend cops who deal with gore and murder on the normal were brought to tears and nausious vomiting, had to be restrained from immedatly trying to going to plot and kill the suspects.
>imprgenating underage girls and killing them upon birth
>raping the newborns and eating them
>eating children brains
>drug use , every drug imaginable involved, cocaine, lsd, meth, heroine
>children and babies totured and killed out of Bordem
>eating kids and babies alive
>babies hung from hooks and raped
>babies and children hung from hooks by the dozens, like a reverse vald tepes
>groups of children raped, then killed at once in rooms specially designed to drain the blood
>bodies eaten, dissolved in acid, burned and thrown into an pit
>several keep trophies, penises, fingers, bones
>children living in cages
>children dismemberd and used as quadriplegic sex toys, killed when they come of age
>children fed other children and babies
>gang rape of babies, passed around like a bong
>many divisions of cops, cps, and foster homes designed to bring kids
>hospitals lie about babies in incubation dying, and bring them pedos
>most live kids action kids shows exist only to "hire", advertise, and move kids
>all the while, the suspects act completely unphased and nonplussed
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>if only you knew

>some motivation after that
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
Pizza related MUSIC VIDEO
Thank me later

Also the answer to the mess
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA

God Speed in defeating these Satanists

Attached: 1530569586842.png (590x594, 550K)

Of course Gods wisdom is selfish you moron .
>Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
You think you can defy God ? This is why the likes of you can't fathom the fury of eternal torment. Its hard to comprehend that you're going to suffer like you haven't suffered a second of your life like that which you're hastily departing to.
Also you can't fathom that God is merciful and willing to save you.
I don't mind shills, heathen , pagans or any of these because i know that everyone will pay for everything that they did and since they can't its only just that they should keep doing it forever while us christians have our bills paid by God because He wanted to do it and did it and we accepted it.
Moral of the story :
>Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
God's gifts are free and perfect - wisdom,knowledge,salvation,love , mercy , prosperity , forgiveness.
This is why faggots like you and the synagogue of Satan aka the kikes can't comprehend God , because they liken Him to themselves - men don't just forgive each other like that , give their lives for others just like that or even give money to others just like that.
As the fallen being man is he cannot comprehend God unless God wants to be comprehended by man.