Why are we europeans so superior to every other race?

why are we europeans so superior to every other race?

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (648x614, 54K)

because of Nature and evolution

We shaped the world, we taught the world, we are the world.

Q is Asian

Attached: 4C9F137C-2642-4ECF-88AC-2B7A0B374B39.jpg (620x420, 112K)

Attached: 1F20FC9C-7403-4143-88AB-38E9730048F1.jpg (460x276, 51K)

Only 2 of those countries are European.
>Spoiler: They both lose

Because the plague wiped out so many people, only the strong and economically efficient people durvived.

>french team
>European

Attached: 9C276DA2-6027-4F48-958E-97E19820BF6A.jpg (1242x1195, 947K)

feels bad man that russia and england gona lose

My nations football team are mostly africans in costumes though

Only white teams are Croacia and Russia

DIVERSITY

Attached: BA98790B-1549-4151-8F33-28EF79F9FA33.jpg (926x1193, 374K)

I wonder who could be behind this...

Attached: purecoincidence.jpg (926x1193, 102K)

Attached: 1530954174076.png (892x775, 442K)

There are only two teams which are white.

Attached: Untitled.png (2138x633, 3.09M)

Liberal ideals

the large amount of niggers on your team seems to be the reason

so England is a team pf piss tea

Attached: fcb.jpg (640x360, 81K)

I'm rooting for Sweden today (secretly).

Not just because I'm racist but importing foreigners to play for your country is cheating.

im glad the south american diver teams are out but french players were writhing in pain on the ground after a slight touch, almost as bad as the south americans. i still hope france or england win it but your negros need to behave themselves.

Good question

Attached: 680.jpg (680x382, 55K)

Eh,just don't turn like Brazil.
We're nearly South Africa tier with a mix of imported racial self hate.
I'd like to be a med student so I could flee but I can't afford it, I will probably be a engineer and ask for a transfer to anywhere but here.
Brazil was largely white until 50 years ago, don't make the same mistakes that will result in your grandchildren being killed.

swedens team is pretty white.

pretty much 100%
england's is jet black nigger though

Attached: 1507079886363.gif (550x563, 252K)

>Brazil was largely white until 50 years ago

what changed? wont you blacked by slave imports hundreds of years ago.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1530954451687.jpg (768x432, 124K)

This. They're going to get btfo big Nigland today though. How can whites in countries like England and France even root for their own team? It's just a bunch of imported nigs.

Favelas weren't a thing either, what happened is that they let the blacks/mongrels and poors to enter the big cities.

Why does only like one of them have even somewhat light hair

I'm blonder than all these ethnics

1950s-1980s had a explosion of black births and racemixing became pushed very hard.
Especially in the movie,music and television.
The military government tried to keep a lid on it, but they were weak and soft.
We had eugenics up until WW2 and attempts by the imperial family to end slavery and return them to Africa ended in their exile.
Argentina had the same problem but they fixed via eugenics and the "Argentina is white meme" became a reality.
Even when they are completely bankrupt, they are Superior to most Latin American countries.
(Aside from Chile and Uruguay,who are the only other white majority ones.)

Oh, yeah. Sorry, forgot about Sweden.

You don't know how much things are shit here,wish I could flee to Portugal.

That got my head going

>Tfw I am rooting for my scandinavia-fags to win the cup.
>Tfw also know that Denmark and Norway will never hear the end of it the next 10 years if they win.
We live, therefore we must bantz.

Attached: 1527600256493.jpg (344x344, 39K)

i was wondering why the Uruguayan team and fans looked so much whiter than the Brazilian ones.

are there more brazilians with native blood or with black blood or do most people have a bit of both on average?

Anything south of Sao Paulo is 70-80% white.
Basically the whites in the south-southeast pay taxes to keep blacks and mutts in the North alive.
However due to msm propaganda showing how the south is civilized and "the jobs are easy to get, and look the pretty blonde girls!" And "look at their wealth, and nice houses!." Being broadcast nearly daily, they are now invading the south.

I'm sure you're whiter mutt

Attached: rs_812x1367-140602113958-634.hot-soccer-players-dLarsson.jpg (600x600, 49K)

he is 1/65 swedish dude wtf he is basicaly your brother

Nah, natives are almost extinct.
You will find Indian mutts in the Amazon and that's it.
Most "Indians" are just spics or mutts cosplaying as extinct tribes to get government gibs and land. (There is more land allocated to native reserves than the entire inhabited area.)
They also sometimes are bused from Paraguay by Funai (Native people's department) to government infrastructure projects, so they can halt the works for years and demand compensation, either the government pays millions (which some are diverted to Funai.) Or the works are halted completely and we take it up the ass.

Sweden has black players. They are not in the picture.

Also fun fact:
There is according to the army cartograph division, over 10 trillion $ in mineral wealth that can't be explored due to "muh natives".
Yes, natives are the Jews of Latin America.

Why arent you solving the problem?

What if France win though?

Are croatians even white?

France are basically the african continental team

Being a Hitman for farmers in the Amazon for cleaning up natives doesn't pay much nor is something I'm interested in.
Anyway,the right wing government is against this kind of bullshit and if the fascist dude gets elected than he's going to end this for good.

they are southern europeans. Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes.

Is neymar an indian or a mutt?

>Anything south of Sao Paulo is 70-80% white.

i remember hearing that in the south of brazil there were villages of germans, ukrainians and poles who pretty much kept to themselves and were almost self contained settlements that still mostly speak their ancestral languages. do you know if this is true, is it really rare or was someone completely bullshitting me about it?

>Implying the player are wihite.

>They also sometimes are bused from Paraguay by Funai (Native people's department)

i bet these groups get financial and legal support by north and south american sjws.

ive seem propaganda of native chiefs crying when hearing about development proposals.

I fucking knew it. This is why I didn't want England to win, even though it pains me, because journo fucks will claim it as a win for diversity.

I hope Croatia or Russia wins, purely because an all white team winning might make these fucks shut up.

i don't know, you tell me. am i white?

Attached: i23727.jpg (545x591, 131K)

Nice gains croatbro

>brownish nipples
>eyes covered up

Get fucked Turk mutt

Ur a fucking turk

Tawny sub-Europid with turkish admixture

clearly a under 17 team retard

Uruguay team is whiter than French.

>I'm blonder than all these ethnics

Attached: 1524107597975.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)