AMLO ditches bodyguards!

"Man of the people".
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-06/mexico-s-amlo-ditches-bodyguards-to-foster-man-of-people-image

Attached: ¡Arriba, arriba! ¡Ándale, ándale!.jpg (890x501, 89K)

beautiful, now the cartels can protect him!

>brazenly announcing you're in the employ of the cartels

Attached: 1505 sage shit mexicant threads 940362952.gif (400x400, 35K)

we need to get glowniggers down there asap

DEATH WISH VI

lol how does this prove hes not corrupt?

I think it proves that somehow he has managed to simultaneously get into the pocket of every single cartel in Mexico. Is there a Nobel prize for corruption?

He IS corrupt, uses the poverty to his own convenience

help us.

Attached: pwXoy.jpg (964x740, 56K)

You people are stupid. Bodyguards are the niggers that kill you. I would use military.

This or he's lying like a typical beaner and is secretly keeping his guards.

Whats it like dealing with normies in your cities in regards to politics? Did they want him elected?

Because the party in charge has a long story of corruption, kills and friendship with narco.
The people wanted a change, but the people only votes whatever their neighbours said

And we have the "Messiah" effect. Most of the people want free stuff for doing nothing. This person offered things like lower the gasoline prince and that kind of things. Most of the people who elected him expect Mexico become a 1rst world country quickly

Think Bronco is going to run again?

Also, how come there aren't many Mexican posters around. I swear I see other countries represented vastly more than our own border bro.

>Is there a Nobel prize for corruption?
Yes, all of them.

I doubt it, but if he does, i will vote for him again. He isn't different like the others, but he was the only to propose coherent things. All the other candidates only propose gifting money and things for free, and pointing each other who was more corrupt.

underrated

Jow Forums isn't that popular here

Are you the rare people who actually get offended by this shit or do you have so strong preference to spanish?

I don't give a fuck really. I enjoy Jow Forums