James Alex Fields Jr. Pleads 'Not Guilty' to Federal Charges

>nbc29.com/story/38581390/james-alex-fields-court-07-05-2018

Will he be acquitted?

Attached: fields mugshot.png (300x400, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo
justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK
USA CONFIRMED FASCIST WTF
THEY LET THIS NAZI MURDERER WALK
WTF
UPRISING WHEN
JUSTICE FOR HEATHER WHEN

Yes

Good, he should fight those obvious bullshit charges

How do you know?

Attached: 1512035150970.jpg (3168x4752, 2.58M)

good. id love if he just came out and said who was really driving the car. that would be awesome

if he’s not the. it will be a politically motivated roasting. it’s a clear cut “feared for my life” situation

because what better way for the left to go insane and start setting shit on fire because they are mentally ill babies

Its called court of public opinion. Jury will roast him to virtue signal.

If he didn't touch the bitch, you must acquit!

Attached: 1530305467371.webm (398x398, 600K)

This trial hangs entirely on the jury selection.
Hopefully someone with a well functioning brain gets in there and hangs this shit because there's no way 12 randomly selected americans will agree to let the "Nazi" go

why no one ever mention the kid with blond hair who was literally surfing on top the cars like silver surfer, although this clip catches him right at the end.

No. They will make an example out of him. He will get 8-10 years for manslaughter.

I can't wait to be on pol for the trail looking forward to it more than any holiday

I hope he gets raped in prison by niggers for ruining my country

Noice. The chimpout after he's acquitted will be kino.

shouldn't be too hard to argue.
>He was panicking because protesters hit his car
>Heyer died from a heart attack at the scene

A long trial is exactly what's need. Anyone know if it will be televised? The left would flip.
Just imagine him being foung not guilty.

>The left would flip.
>Just imagine him being foung not guilty

Of what? Second degree murder or the thousand of hate crime charges.

this already happened
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

has there really still been no interview, or statement or anything released from him?
I have not seen anything from his side of the story and of course all of the media seems oddly perfectly fine with that. like you'd think they'd at least want an interview with the evil nazi for views but it's just been a total blackout

If they can get an actually unbiased jury, yes, probably.

blacks feel zero sympathy for dead white people, they only chimp out when their murderous brethren get shot during botched robberies

IF THE CAR WAS HIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

Attached: wack.jpg (970x646, 180K)

If he gets off on murder, the hate crimes charges would also likely fail. It'll depend on the jury. Think if the jury uses this a payback for OJ.

This. One even admitted to chasing him off with a gun and he someone on Jow Forums got it archived a while back.

He's going to walk, there's no way they can get him for a woman who had a heart attack.

Oh man 2013 feels like forever ago. I laughed for days about Jaffa.

I got blocked by Trayvon's dad.

His lawyer should have him plead insanity. Fuck it, worth a try.

>If he gets off on murder, the hate crimes charges would also likely fail. It'll depend on the jury. Think if the jury uses this a payback for OJ.

IF he gets off on murder. Even if it was proven without a reasonable doubt that the car never came near Heyer, then the prosecution could just make the argument that the stress, the fright of a car coming near you at a high speed caused the heart attack.

He won't get off of hate crime charges, though. Theres almost no way. He drove a car unto a crowd full a mediators, there is evidence of bias (Vanguard parerphernelia and alt right literature), he's a nazi sympathizer.

>>If he gets off on murder, the hate crimes charges would also likely fail. It'll depend on the jury. Think if the jury uses this a payback for OJ.
If Zimmerman got off, this kid will. Fucking moron. You know nothing about law.

>If Zimmerman got off, this kid will. Fucking moron. You know nothing about law.

Comparing two completely different cases with two completely different set of circumstances.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Consider yourself lucky I responded to your shitty reply. I almost never respond to ad hominem attacks.

Yea he will go down for whaleslaughter

From what we know, the woman (and others) were illegally blocking traffic, his car was being attacked, and she died of a heart attack.

Also a guy from antifa admitted to chasing him with a gun to make him flee, so the "running for his life" thing holds up. He's pretty much guaranteed a walk

Here it is. Any logical jury would clear him instantly and charge Dwayne Dixon instead. Just like the guy who ran over the motorcyclers who were chasing him.

youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo

If only it weren't the jewdicial system

>complaining about ad hominem
Then you know nothing of law. There are so many things to go on in this case with Fields. For one, he was essentially in fear for his life which would definitely be a mitigating factor. Meaning that it's information or evidence presented to the court regarding the defendant or the circumstances of the crime that might result in reduced charges or a lesser sentence. I doubt he'll get capital murder and if he does, prepare your anus for some shitstorms.

Secondly, his car was attacked prior to Heyer being hit. Swarmed with counter-protestors, anyone would succumb to fear and flee in any way that they can. And any half-decent attorney would be able to prove that had they not had surrounded his Dodge Challenger, then Heather Heyer would not have gotten hit by the vehicle because there would have been no reason to. They were blocking his exit, threatened his life, and she has health factors that could not have substantiated her death resulting from the car accident. None. She was obese and if I were that defense attorney, I'd make that perfectly clear.

Like a goddamned dog hitting a rhino.

why is he even in jail? will he get any compensation for wasting his time when he is acquitted?

Why was he denied bail? Will he get compensated for the year he spent locked up?

Good he is innocent. They hit his car and pointed a gun at him, he ducked and that's when the illuagal violent mob got bumped.

Didn't they get him admitting to it on video later too?

Holy shit! Snap.

I can't recall. I do know that his post is archived.

West Virginia is still Southern, I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk even if he did do it.

>they were illegally blocking traffic after a disperse order form the police
>it's double illegal
>crime is for niggers
>she's a double nigger
>we know what to do with (double) (glow in the dark CIA) niggers
Quite a straightforward case desu, he was well within his rights given to him by God's messenger Terry A. Davis.

>West Virginia
It was Virginia, user.

That's what I meant, I was listening to Country Roads when I typed that.

To be denied bail, you have to be considered an extreme flight risk. That’s not the issue here. He couldn’t afford bail. He couldn’t afford an attorney. He’s not a rich man, forest (gump). And no, usually being poor doesn’t get you time served.

I was unaware that pedestrian laws were still just as strict even though there was a sanctioned protest

Also, even if you buy the narrative fields suffered a lapse in judgment because he was being chased by a gunman it still doesn't explain how out of all the streets he turned into the one with the most people in it, and again there is evidence of bias which further indicate that fields very likely willingly drove into the protestors.

>Acquitted

Hahahahaha. They upgraded that shit to hate crime charges.

He's fucked.

We should crowdfund him bail. Would be hilarious. Just like Darren Wilson.

>literally falls down and dies because 500lbs
after that fagget bragged about aiming a rifle at him, why is this guy even in fucking jail still?

Attached: 1463033332075.jpg (403x389, 19K)

He should be awarded a medal. He got more people off welfare than Onigger did.

Watch the video. He's literally being attacked in it by a guy with a bat.

No, the guy is totally fucked. Odds are even his own lawyer knows it but will still do their best to make sure the man has a fair trial. Most of the stuff the forum here try to say has no legal merit, at all. Let me run down a few of the more popular dumb ones.
>Fear for his life?
No, guy is in a car with the widows up. Someone thumping his tail light or yelling at him etc is not going to pass the test of being reasonable fear for his live.
>Did not plan to murder anyone, as in no intent?
It's reckless endangerment that makes it murder one. Same as if you went 90mph past a school as kids were getting out and ran some over.
>She was not hit by directly by the car?
Doesn't mater, he put the chain of events in motion, while committing a crime and it resulted in her death. You rob a store and the owner slips, falls and dies you still get murder charges... as the get away driver who never left the car.

and last and least, it's federal. Federal conviction rates have been over 99% rate since 2003. They don't bring charges that they don't think they can slam dunk win. Also at the federal level they are all legal monsters vs arm chair internet legal idiots who think this guy is going to slide.
99.8% Conviction Rate In U.S. Federal Courts Can Make Japanese Prosecutors Jealous
justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3190

Someone make a bulletpoint document and video with all the exculpatory evidence that Jow Forums has amassed since this is the only place that cares about the truth of this matter and forward it to his shit lawyer. Maybe they will disburse attorney fees to anons in neetbux and bitcoin.

I will watch it later. Gf is asleep.

>hate crime charges = capital murder = death penalty
Stay in school. Or go back if you left.

They chased after him. The street was otherwise clear until they mobbed after him blocking him in every direction.

>U.S. Attorney Thomas Cullen announced Wednesday, June 27, that a grand jury had indicted Fields on 30 new charges related to civil rights violation: one count of a hate crime act resulting in the death of 32-year-old Heather Heyer, one count of racially motivated violent interference with a federally protected activity, and 28 counts of hate crime acts causing bodily injury and involving an attempt to kill.

How the fuck can it be a "hate crime" if they're both white? The victim is white. The defendant is white. Are they stupid down in Virginia? Yes.

Put some headphones on, faggot.

Are you Kenyan, or just a proxy?

Tourist?

Why the Fuck would he choose a trial by jury?

Attached: 1503244136821.jpg (1024x643, 100K)

I will put on headphones just for you, bud. Because you probably don't have headphones in your shitty third world country.

Yes

White or nog?

Because he has good representation. This guy is gonna walk but they’re doing everything by the book

American.

If you're being charged every good attorney tells you to shut the fuck up. I don't think he even spoke about the case to the other guys locked up with him (Cantwell and the others from UTR).

He drove the car. He just got baited into doing it by the feds

He's being tried in two courts. Federal and state. Federal, he should worry somewhat about. State, ehh. What happened in Portland wouldn't make things better for Fields because of what happened to the so᠌yboy with the baton.

>"hate crime" if they're both white?

hate crimes can be anything that is seen as motive due to bias. So lets go beat the shit out of jews, is a hate crime. Lets go beat up some gays, is a hate crime. It's a legal term that I have long had a problem with over all. Being one person's life or well being should not be worth more than another persons just based just off a sub grouping they are in for some reason.
I have the same problem with using federal civil rights trials as a way around double jeopardy rules. Also think it's totally BS you can be sued for crime you commit but are found not guilty of in criminal court.
I get the legal standards of civil vs criminal are different but not guilty in criminal court should be an iron defense against a civil case for the same so call crime. A crime you were found not guilty of doing in the first place.

Two State Troopers died.
American muscle
White guy

Gee, wonder who's behind this?

that's a myth that is simply untrue.

No, he'll be convicted. But then trump will pardon him

This is the cunt that should be going to jail. He's the one that triggers the reaction that ends up bursting Heather's poor heart.

>implying that reverse driving wasn't that of a skilled government agent

>hate crimes can be anything that is seen as motive due to bias
*so long as said bias is against a protected group

>CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA – A federal grand jury sitting in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia in Charlottesville today charged an Ohio man with federal hate crimes, including a hate crime act that resulted in the death of Heather Heyer, for his actions during the Aug. 12, 2017 “Unite the Right rally” in Charlottesville. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Acting Assistant Attorney General John Gore of the Civil Rights Division, United States Attorney Thomas T. Cullen of the Western District of Virginia, and Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Richmond Division Adam S. Lee, made the announcement.

>James Alex Fields Jr., 21, of Maumee, Ohio, was charged in an indictment returned earlier today with:

>one count of a hate crime act resulting in the death of Heather Heyer (18 U.S.C. § 249);
28 counts of hate crime acts causing bodily injury and involving an attempt to kill (18 U.S.C. § 249); and one count of racially motivated violent interference with a federally protected activity (18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2)), resulting in the death of Heather Heyer, for driving his car into a crowd of protestors on a downtown street in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Hate crime my ass. It would be first-degree murder if anything. Hate crime is bullshit because what protected class did he commit a crime against? Last that I can recall, whites are not a protected class.

Good. He is innocent.

I’d reckon it’s a kid doing a mission trip over the summer

Self defense. He'll walk. Niggers will chimp out. Leftists will cry.

he could plead guilty to "politically motivated" hate crime in order to draw precidence to that factor for litigation against white americans who are attacked for their political affiliation in the future

Convicted of first degree murder for causing a fat smoker to have a heart attack and die? With all that circumstantial evidence that perhaps his actions were not intentionally attempting to harm and motivated out of hatred? The prosecution is overplaying their hand.

>id love if he just came out and said who was really driving the car
Anglin?

Who?

kek, nothing just some guy who's in Kenya, or Nigeria, or something like that

so jimmy everyman there was gtfo from the area after unhinged antifa threatened the guy with a gun, as hes driving along hears a loud bang (from flagpole dickhead) and rabbits (goes faster) out of fear for his life, they got him hitting the breaks but still hits the crowd, they cant really say he was aiming for people cause he was driving on the road and not the sidewalk.
wasnt there a thing that that part of the road was a signposted detour to get out of the area, as well as on a blind slope type area?

Two totally different countries, user. I'm here on business.

hate crime is thoughcrime bullshit that jewish lawyers and judges are trying to peddle to make being white a crime. those cops who charged some chimping negro with a hate crime against white people deserve a round of applause for turning the jew's weapon against their own pet. "Hate crime" is bullshit and entirely intended to be unfairly applied; REAL crimes are the only thing that should be examined in a court of law.

It's a one way street: once he turns onto it several blocks back, there's no reasonable exit point (except one that involves driving directly through a pedestrian mall). He doesn't speed up until the car is struck, which demonstrates no prior intent. Once the car is struck his choices are forward or reverse nearly 200m blind, or be pulled out of the car and killed. It's hard to control a car in reverse so he goes forward. When forward is obstructed, he reverses. Despite the fact that the car is still operational, and there's now 50 protestors in front, providing a target-rich environment for the ebil-alt-right-nazi-murderer; he doesn't re-engage. Instead he departs the area, parks and awaits police.

Put "a reasonable man" in the car turning onto the one way street. Does the "reasonable man" do anything different to Fields? No, he doesn't. The only thing a reasonable person might do is reverse immediately after the car is struck (but the potential consequences of this are exactly the same as the consequences for going forward).

He's walking on all these charges, and probably getting a huge payout for unjustified incarceration.

>there was a sanctioned protest
It wasn't a 'sanctioned protest', the conservatives and crowd he was with were going to protest removal of Confederate era statues, they had permits and schedules set. When they showed up (physically showed up at their scheduled protest) the governor and mayor ambushed them with a 'state of emergency', declaring the protest over and used police to field the protesters into the commie antifa mob.
No one was permitted in any park, street or elsewhere to demonstrate, it was a literal state of emergency. The commie mob didn't have ANY right to be there, doing what they were doing. They neither had permits or cause to be there prior to the state of emergency nor did they have any reason to be on the streets after. Every video and picture you see of fights brekaing out are virtually all from conservative protesters being attacked trying to leave. The commie 'counter protester' mobs were setting up very illegal blockades at intersections and chokepoints and were stopping vehicles. They'd hide their 'soldiers' inside the crowds, who were armred with bats, pipes, clubs and some even had guns.

The whole city should have have been fucking razed that night. I've never wanted a total civil war more than any other time than after watching that extremely treasonous shit unfold. The commie mayor of Charlottesville (originally from Berzerkely, CA) declared his city the "capital of the resistance against Trump" prior to this incident.

They're going to stack the jury and it's going to be a kangaroo commie court.

Attached: 1504108070974.png (763x757, 284K)

there's no defense. he's toast but he can waste time in county for a year preparing for trial. then goto prison and probably get taken care of if he doesn't get death. which is 50/50

Answer me this. Why did two cops die that day?

>I for one find solace in his violent action to make up for my powerlessness and loserdom so I project my fantasies onto him and I think he should be free
MAGA

is this being televised? could be the new zimmerman trial... breathe some new memes into Jow Forums instead of pepe/apu/wojak/boomer constantly

Or the jury could have some sympathetic people. It's his best chance.

>some so᠌y loving faggot mayor thinks he's going to run my state
Ha. He can suck every inch of my dick.

actually that would make a pretty good defense if his team can draw credible evidence that the city botched demonstration security

Wasn't that because the helicopter they were using hadn't been serviced for years or something similar relating to the incompetent local gov

Most Virginians cannot stand Antifa. The only thing I worry about is the media getting to the jury with Heyer's mom.

They did. They denied protection to Spencer and Kessler. In the aftermath of the rally and the car ramming, some criticized the police handling of the rally. Claire Gastañaga, executive director of the Virginia ACLU, wrote that "The situation that occurred was preventable" and the ACLU's lawsuit, which resulted in a federal court granting an injunction allowing the rally to go forward at Emancipation Park, "did not cause it". Gastañaga wrote that: "The lack of any physical separation of the protesters and counterprotesters on the street was contributing to the potential of violence. [Police] did not respond. In fact, law enforcement was standing passively by, waiting for violence to take place, so that they would have grounds to declare an emergency, declare an 'unlawful assembly' and clear the area."

Literally did nothing wrong.

Something like that. The crash is still being investigated by NTSB and VSP

fuck off nigger, this does not concern you.