Brit/Pol/ Theresa's Treachery

BritPol,

It is a very sad day. We must face the reality that yesterday Theresa May lit the fuse that sets us on the path to civil war.

What has emerged from Theresa May's Chequers meeting is a declaration that this government is loyal to a foreign power (the EU) and in no way loyal to the British people and British democracy.

The referendum and thus all the bonds that hold the people and the government together have been betrayed.

This government is now entirely illegitimate. And that means we are in a state of lawlessness. You must decide whether you are loyal to your fellow British people, and thus willing to do what must be done to defend Britain and our way of life from being handed over to be ruled over by foreigners, or whether you are a traitor to your nation and wish to serve and be a collaborator with Traitor Theresa and the EU.

Spread the word by every means you can. Britain needs you. Britain needs freedom and loyalty to ourselves, our people, our nation. We must be free of the EU and we must be willing to do whatever it takes to defend our nation and our freedom.

Time to stand up and be a British man Brit/Pol/. Tell Theresa and the band of remainiac traitors in Westminster to fuck right off. We want our country back!

Attached: JohnBull.gif (156x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/sadiq-khans-metro-police-reportedly-ban-pro-trump-welcome-rally-in-london-next-week/
youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU
observer.news/world/study-reveals-queen-elizabeth-ii-descendant-prophet-muhammad/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cWr-YU1NAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Dixon
youtu.be/1FXpCZQuth0
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We the new /roundheads/ or /cavaliers/?

Attached: Letters-20150722102136290.jpg (580x386, 60K)

Join us in rebellion, father

Attached: 1523995867325.png (606x539, 42K)

Don't worry, there's absolutely no chance the EU will entertain the proposal. Three scenarios are possible:

>capitulation to EEA
>capitulation to Northern Irish backstop
>no deal

fix your country now before its too late

Our current situation has more in common with the two world wars.

Theresa Haw Haw's Chequers speech was "Germany calling. Germany calling."

It's too late for all of us in the West. Only war can fix what's wrong with us.

Attached: 1525147614933.jpg (661x611, 54K)

Not so much rebellion. The Crown is not on the side of the EU traitors. The people and the Crown are aligned. It is just our current government that are rotten and disloyal to Crown and country.

The queen should genuinely have veto powers, like the Prince of Liechtenstein.

When has the House of Windsor done lifted a finger in defense of the British people in the last 50 years? Or even said a word? Seems like they don't give a shit and just live comfy on their royal gibs to me.

The Queen lets her views be known quietly.

And we know she supports Brexit.

Attached: jezza ascendant edtion.png (276x275, 28K)

If want to do sex with your pm

Attached: 34DC38D6-4B35-4D76-9AF6-C9C2ADA20FA3.jpg (384x384, 31K)

The Queen I think definitely is against most of this shite, but paradoxically has done fuck all to prevent it. Her descendants are actively for more of it.

You are welcome to her. Shave her head for being a collaborator and then do whatever you wish.

As I'm already on every list going I'm going to say I'm with my people and I'm 100% certain that the political networks in Westminster are criminal.
We know it attracts paedophile types who only go into the political networks specifically to abuse their positions (and us).

can someone explain why the deal so far is wrong?

Because it is staying in the EU whilst giving up all of our self determination and dignity and pretending it is called something else.

Treacherous Theresa is calling it cake. This cake is a lie.

>Because it is staying in the EU whilst giving up all of our self determination and dignity and pretending it is called something else.
I mean more specifically

Someone is verbally telling me that people that wish to welcome President Trump have been banned from London and the underground by Sadique Khan. I'm being told that I can be arrested if I go to London...WTF? I've not got time to research plz have a look
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/sadiq-khans-metro-police-reportedly-ban-pro-trump-welcome-rally-in-london-next-week/

>guys were leaving the Single Market, Custum Union and no longer fall under the European courts

woop

>now we have replaced it the the uk-EU common trade area, where we have to stayed aligned and get "Punished" if we ever change our regulations to extremely and ... we are subservent to the European courts in everything but name

What she is callling 'alignment' with the EU on goods and agriculture is remaining in both the single market and the customs union with no say whatsoever. Just calling it something different.

What she has said about Customs is remaining in the Customs Union with no say but calling it something else.

What she has said about a new arrangement for people to travel is the EU freedom of movement rules. She just wants to call it something else.

It is full surrender. Total capitulation. She has no backbone. No British spirit at all. She is loyal to the EU and not us.

She could say a lot more. She could probably have parliament thrown out by telling voters they don't give a shit about the British people. It just pisses me off that she chooses to do nothing when she has enough power to make a difference.

Proofs on her grandsons? I know Charles has said some fucked up shit about wanting to be reborn a virus because muh global warming.

>She is loyal to the EU and not us.

she is an agent of a foreign power

Attached: corbynscheer masteralliance.png (280x274, 38K)

>It just pisses me off that she chooses to do nothing when she has enough power to make a difference.
Because as soon as you use it you are then demonized and the monarchy will fall, its like when the Governor General in Australia sacked cabinet a republican movement then got real attraction

She doesn't have to directly use her authority, just say to the people "These people don't care about Britain" and they'd probably have a nationalist government by the next election.

pretty much.

even a disparaging nod in the EU's direction was enough for me to retool and go against them.

No, she is old and wise. She will only speak our loudly if and when her words will make a big difference.

Maybe in our timeline even the Queen browses Jow Forums.

I was getting drunk in pubs watching football yesterday. What actually happened?

Queen of England here, you lads are already dead.

Attached: jMYhy0M.jpg (960x515, 91K)

Traitor May had the Cabinet round to Chequers.

They all signed up to a sell out. They are all EU collaborators. Boris. Gove. All of 'em. Not a one told her to fuck off and stick her sell out up her arse.

So now the goverment's official position for 'negotiation' with the EU is giving them everything they want and just calling it by some different name.

Did you faggots forget Brit Jow Forums operation Blackpill already?

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU

The UK CANNOT be saved. PERIOD.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Shall I start rounding up the forces of Norf fc? If England win the football today then nationalistic fervour will sweep the nation. If we lose then we channel vengeance onto the government

Yes.

The word won't have gotten round the football lads just how badly that treacherous cow May has tried to stitch us all up yet. But everyone needs to know that it is open season on lying politicians and remainiacs. No need to hold back any more. Stand up to them and defend England, Britain, our nation, and our democracy.

Alright I'll spread the word. Every town in east Lancashire and the ribble valley will be ready to march on government forces by tonight

Nothing is gonna happen mate, all major cities have been turned into Afro-Islamic shitholes. Until every single white Briton has a strong united mindset of indentity and common purpose and is pumping out 8 kids+ each we cannot win this.

Every single ethnic group in the UK operates on a tribal level, only natives don't and at most they operate on familial levels on in organizations which are inherently universalistic.

Check the bloody archives before making a thread:

lol whoops

Blackpill shit is Mi5 psyops

You are thinking in too narrow terms and on the wrong timescale.

What was done yesterday breaks our democracy. Totally fucks it.

But it will take time for everyone to catch on and catch up.

Don't expect Brexit to be the only dividing line when it all kicks off. Once everyone realises that there ain't any rules any more because the state has become entirely dishonest and untrustworthy then everything opens up. All the divisions.

Everyone for themselves now. Calculate who your friends are and what your individual and collective interests are. Then be prepared to do whatever is necessary to defend that.

>1953+65
>still shilling for the treacherous Windsors

kys

Attached: T R A I T O R.png (1874x1055, 3.56M)

>there's absolutely no chance the EU will entertain the proposal.

Why not though?
they'd like to see our capitulation

she don't care unless we were to cut her money freebies off.

What are you, The Bottom Inspectors? Fuck off you petty little austistic Hitler.

Harry Hewitt ain't a Windsor. Since he's a commoner with no chance of ever reaching the throne it does not matter if he marries a chocolate coloured half-chat coon from the colonies.

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

This is damage control, what you're doing. This is cope. It's like when Jow Forumsacks deny an atrocity to further their ideology.

Not at all. Familiarise yourself with the Windsor family history. They are a lot more sharp than you may imagine.

And dig up the things that the Queen Mother and Prince Philip used to say. Don't be under any illusions that they are multi cunty suckers.

I couldn't give a Frenchman's fuck what they say behind closed doors, that's exactly the problem. They haven't said a word against the consequences of 1948, they never said anything about the Americans' attitude to Suez or any part of decolonisation for that matter right up to Hong Kong in '97, they've been compliant with it all. Every other monarch has had some say in the affairs of the nation and has stepped in when the government has decided to fuck the British people as it routinely does.

Their indifference and neutrality makes them enemies of the people as far as I'm concerned. I've stuck my neck out long enough defending them, well why the fuck should I when they don't dare tell May to close the fucking borders when children are being blown to bits at concerts, or when grooming gangs run-amok in our towns and cities on a war-like scale with complacent and collusive police, and then they turn around an invite an Amerimutt into this family who's only purpose is to represent the British nation on the world stage? Are you fucking kidding me?

Let's assume you're right--Harry is indeed someone else's kid and furthermore won't get near the throne--why does that negate the symbolism of it all? You naive shill, wake up guy.

Attached: HATE.png (233x210, 97K)

Because they do not care about as they call us, the 'oiks'.
They don't care whether you are English or some multiculti mixbreed person.
They just want your money to pay for them & their lifestyle..
That is all, get to work and pay for their next holiday

Now is not the time to fight that battle. The Crown is the symbol which most people can easily identify to rally to. Most people know the Crown is not the same thing as the perfidious politicians.

Or do you think that everyone will rally around David Beckham and Posh Spice as symbols of Britain?

No, she won't.
Wherever her opinions land, her loyalty is bought by the (((same people))) running the EU.
Jesus Christ, why are people so keen to defend these fuckers?
Have you seriously never wondered why, after 70 years of having our national identity slowly stripped away peice by peice, that the last peice of national pride we're allowd to show (outside of the ever-uncontrollable & completely uninfluential football terraces) is "God save muh queen"?
There is MORE to this country, to this nation, then those fucking rothschild puppets.

>civil war pushed and 'merica
>civil war pushed in bongland
Hmmmm
Almost as if there is a concentrated effort to get us to fight then declare marshal law. Now who had that plan again

No one's rallying to anyone at the moment. I think people will rally around the people who will provide them with meat and heat in a crisis, whether they're republicans or not. Take Italy for example.

Attached: 1521600927293.png (640x960, 1024K)

>Standing up for yourselves is a psyop goys, don't fall for it! Stay home & shitpost on samoan porkroasting forums, it's the only way!

Attached: schlomo says.png (144x151, 11K)

Attached: 1524911509759.png (300x172, 90K)

It's even laid out like an American flag.
Do they even bother regionalising their propaganda anymore?

lol whut?

the queen is German, hence European..

you think? kek.

i think muhammed and joseph where against raping children too.

Well said

No, you have the wrong end of that stick there.

We don't want civil war in Britain, but we are being forced down that road by our government who have betrayed us. So now they will have to go or things will end up turning very sour.

>Now is not the time to fight that battle.

No it never seems to be does it..

We're getting sick of the scrounging useless bastards, they are just another benefits family.
There are no symbols left of Britain that have not been shit on.

>civil war
you subhuman limey faggots don't have balls to do any war, shut up and carry on your slavery fucking pieces of shaits

Of course not. We were only sold our yesterday. Takes time for things to happen.

The first opportunity for pushback will probably be on Monday. See if any of the backbench Tory MPs have a backbone.

lol,

the queen is a tourist attraction, she has no power, the Crown tho.. thats a mulinational corp, that has power as such..she would be against brexit.. also check out her genealogy..she is german, she is related to vasts amount of european monarchy..

i wish people actually knew wtf they where speaking about before saying redundant shit.

oh and, just while im here

HISTORY Study Reveals Queen Elizabeth II Is A Descendant Of Prophet Muhammad
observer.news/world/study-reveals-queen-elizabeth-ii-descendant-prophet-muhammad/

William Joyce wasn't a traitor.

I pity you that you still think the system will provide a way out for us.

2018> believing we live in a democracy.

its a kakistrocracy.
i used to think it was a plutocracy.

Oi, punkahwallah. More work fan, less talk. Your colonial masters are having a discussion, we don't want to hear your flatulent noises.

she still wont care. the crown corp owns a lot of the world.

the royal family.. the biggest funded family on the planet by benefits/social security for our american fwends.

If things kick off then republicanism is definitely going to win out.
Not in the form we think of it, those "hurr durrr president Blair" strawmen, but if we finally start acting in our own interests again then there's going to be a flood of changes in that direction.
Nobody could've imagined a republic of France before the french revolution.
I can't say i'll be sorry to see them go. I'm just worried about what kind of people are going to be *leading* those changes.
The left is in an undeniably stronger position than us.

nice try abdul

Attached: fightintalk.png (599x453, 374K)

Yes yes, he was an Irishman.

What did he get as his reward?

LORD PROTECTOR WHEN?

Attached: ourguy.png (798x1125, 1012K)

>Only war can fix what's wrong with us.
we're in 9 of them

Attached: 1517331841743.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>The Irish aren't Brits

Attached: 1508690764109.png (645x729, 40K)

I like the way you think user. If Cromwell hadn't been such a cunt, we'd be more like Prussia than Sweden today.
Question is, if we're going to put forward a serious nationalist opposition then how do we go from a gaggle of mostly civic football hooligans & 'high tory' LARPers to a united national resistance?

Attached: Commonwealth.png (1550x1550, 1.1M)

Despite still having less nigs than the US, Britain is still in a worse position. They have already turned the police against a disarmed population and punish dissent with prison. Once there are enough Muslims, they will arm them and let them wipe you out. You might need a civil war soon.

>Question is, if we're going to put forward a serious nationalist opposition then how do we go from a gaggle of mostly civic football hooligans & 'high tory' LARPers to a united national resistance?

A think tank that provides the basis of a serious political movement that would surpass the likes of the National Front. Then we maintain that vanguard ready for the economy to crash and Weimar Britain to ensue, and the rest will be history.

I'm quite serious about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cWr-YU1NAU

Our attorney general, who is essentially representing the queen here, has veto powers.

It’s strange the monarch has absolutely no political presence whatsoever in Britain

hmm

Attached: 9ce19c1e78a78e2c10a7ae97bb65b5c82b5e22b654c0a349a529b6458dff1ec2.jpg (652x552, 75K)

the brits aren't even brits.. just a selection of invading mutt dna.

so says chedda man

>implying that EU "ruled" over you ... they couldn't even force you to use euro, and you are acting like it is stalin-era dictatorship. imo europe would really benefit from a single federal goverment, sadly this will never happen because of the likes of you ...

Best post. There is a massive pedophile ring among the elites in every Western nation. I find it beyond belief that the Queen of England has no idea what those dirty fucks have been doing for decades and has done nothing. A monarch is only worthy if they protect their subjects.

Attached: 1530912545421.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Oi David Icke, no!

The Queen ain't a giant lizard and there ain't paedos coming out the walls. Stop your crazy conspiracy bullshit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Dixon

>Reginald Herbert Dixon, MBE, ARCM (16 October 1904 – 9 May 1985) was an English theatre organist who was primarily known for his position as organist at the Tower Ballroom, Blackpool, a position he held from March 1930 until March 1970. He made and sold more recordings than any other organist before him, or since. He was in high demand throughout the 1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s. During his fifty-year career he was one of the top-selling artists

>youtu.be/1FXpCZQuth0

>Fifty year career rinsing the organ at the seaside
>the amount of tunes this man is responsible for.

Attached: 7214963818_b6e87e48a4_b.jpg (1024x711, 424K)

found the aristocrat pedo

also check ted heath.

from what i've seen Saville was a procurer of children for the elite... including the queen

You're quite right. How could I have thought such an awful thing? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: download (3).jpg (615x409, 47K)

never forget he had a private bed room in a children's hospice. he was raping kids on their death beads

Attached: 1516740504142.jpg (299x275, 57K)

I've been thinking about this for a while, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

But we shouldn't be waiting for a weimar-style crash, it would be suicidal to wait until that point.
I'm not saying we should attempt to march on whitehall ASAP, but we need to use that political movement to win as much territory as possible, using a front party if we can find one.
It gives some legitimacy to our activites, a more quantifiabl measurement of success, & it's easier for boomer types to find & support in a passive sense. But it still gives that central organisation needd for the ideologically minded to build & maintain a vanguard.

Attached: Vanguard.png (850x850, 36K)

Big stinky poo from my neet bum bum lads

which wan ae ye doesn't know how tae flush a toilet after they've had a SHIT

They're not giving us much of a choice are they? I hope to God that Trump is actually going to crash their party and all the media hate he gets isn't a big show, but I don't have much hope.

Reminds me of roller skating with my second girlfriend. They have a organist play on a real organ twice a week. It's funny to see the most ordinary accountant-looking people gliding like graceful angels at the rink.

Attached: lesson022.gif (750x716, 201K)

HAAAAAAAAAA!

You ain't got a fucking clue, sunshine.

Attached: Ilold.jpg (480x428, 27K)

Definitely a boomer though

I worry for you all. I don’t think you have the arms to stage a civil war even if you wanted to.

We will sort something out if we have to. We don't have to use guns to bring down a shit and useless government.