How about refugees in germany ?

dear german
you guys got a tons of refugees during last few years
i still remember what they did in Cologne 2015. and paris also

i'm just curious how you guys can be calm even you got a tons of bugs.
there is no noisy from your country.
is there any crime from them or accident ?

>or your goverment is blocking or censoring mainstream media ?

i'm just curious why germany is so quiet ?

Attached: 제목 없음.png (1482x1344, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eshvBhG-PJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>w-why are you not doing anything, just do something that will get you into jail or killed!

Lol i see

The Germans don’t want them there. There is noise coming from them, when the AfD party is elected, hopefully they get shipped back and this EU nightmare ends

isnt your country starting to take them in too

We are too subverted to mount an effective resistance based on a german identity.

I find the most nationalism countries like UK, France and German display is during their football matches. Maybe the establishment of more football fan clubs, which gradually turn into nationalist groups, could help their situation. I don't know

dear south korean
we're fine
천만에요 or something

>when the AfD party is elected
Ah yes, the shit party run by incompetent and racist scum LARPing as politicians, the shit party which doesn't want to take on any responsibility, ah yes.

That one will fix it. lol

>based on a german identity
Well good luck with that one in the first place

From what I saw on German TV last year, the German suburbanites are inundated with media which are trying to wrap the whole idea of Fugees in cotton wool. That's why they are so quiet: apathy.

>That anti AfD shill again

Attached: 1530686068767.jpg (633x480, 36K)

>spurt spurt
somebody is afraight of gettin deported back into his shithole c:

Attached: 072845110428_ca.jpg (400x400, 62K)

somebody has a lame fantasy

Attached: open_Hoecke.jpg (948x474, 171K)

Schulze, es ist zu früh fürs trinken.

oh the IGM so many secret AFD voters in theyre mids

Attached: 1492864441960.png (968x733, 206K)

Thank you, fully agreed

Attached: schulz (1).jpg (1280x721, 291K)

>secret AFD voters
"Wir sind das Volk"
>lol

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

>Proletariat, my name is SPD
>I have come to save you
>Here, take loads and loads of shitskins
>W-why won't you vote for me anymore?
>The Nazis did this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Point and laugh lads, this dude has Nothing better to do than come to our Generals and call us "spastics".
I am nearly convinced it is the same user.
It is actually almost sad.

Because Germany is occupied by the mutts like you, whom desire and demand White genocide.

Attached: nogmutt.jpg (310x310, 15K)

>our Generals

Attached: 2Se3JOD.gif (500x214, 999K)

There is General political Suppression.
We aren't "clam", if you ask on the street with a guaranteed anonymity, you'd be surprised what People have to say About our so-called "Government".
The media is creating a narrative and zealous ideologues do not care for the reality that shittigrants cause.

Did someone say liquid jew FOR FREE ??

Attached: alk martin.png (1024x636, 1.52M)

>There is General political Suppression.

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Attached: bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

He looks so happy!

Immigrants are just the tip of the iceberg.

Well, I guess this thread is over, OP abandoned.
We should have QTDDTOT here.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=eshvBhG-PJs

Damn real european hours up in here.

>Guido Reil
lol, what a sad character

Stop projecting

Does the term racist still mean something in Germany?

it's really just a sad story how he went from local SPD guy to boot licking mentally retarded AfD guy

What % of your

>What % of your

Going by the last election:
A combined 40% of them voted left, green and super left. If you assume that half the voters of Merkel's party are secretly against immigration, just above 50% are absolutely okay with it. That number becomes 65% if you don't.

Yeah, we are fucked. Collapse is inevitable in the mid term.

>Yeah, we are fucked. Collapse is inevitable in the mid term.
Nah, what's fucked is your weirdo racist fantasies of a Germany :^)

If you're trolling, you're not very good at it.

wew lad, I'd have to task you why you think we're "fucked" or why "collapse is inevitable".

It would all boil down to your racist retardation though. :^/

lmao ok

Because we, ethnic Germans, will die out and be replaced by arab muslims if things continue this way. Since they have largely failed to adopt our values, the German nation as we know it today will cease to exist.

At which point was this racist?
Eat a dick.

Germany is quiet because our leader is quiet. Germans follow their leader and don't think.I
nformation gets skewed wherever (((they))) can.
Media is a shitfest and minor crimes such as theft are not pursued if the perpetrator is an immigrant.
People are blind enough to not see the correlation between immigrants and violent crimes.
We have almost 6 gorillion people with turkish ancestors in germany. 60% of those who voted, voted for "their" president Erdogan.

The AfD is an important first step, but it also requires something we desperately need to save this country: Getting a German Donald Trump.

I mean someone who can mobilize our disenfranchised German working class like he motivated lower middle class and lower class White Americans. This is the final step in our transformation into a real country again.

We will need to work with people like Wagenknecht to achieve this.

People will defend aliens even if they killed their child.
>Sophia Lösche, SPD member, "refugees welcome" mindset, gets into truck of morrocan driver, gets killed.
Pic related - the statement of her family

Attached: muhdiversity.jpg (1100x1555, 1.49M)

>how you guys can be calm
LOL you are looking in the wrong places. Our authorities try very hard to suppress our free expression and restrict our political activity. They have a self-reinforcing system of private political repression too, similar to "political correctness" in the USA. Being called a "racist" is basically a death sentence here. You will never get a job or find an apartment if this happens to you. We have 1.2 million homeless now. You have to keep this in mind.

Reminds me of the Genestealer cults from Warhammer 40k.

They do fulfill the same role don't they? Weaken the planet so it can be consumed by a foreign power.

Ultimately the only solution is Exterminatus because things are too far gone.

Also they both set themselves adrift in the warp in falling-apart old wrecks and are "rescued" by useful idiots and cult-following traitors. We should be sending Space Marines instead.

But I like this planet

Attached: 1530945966364.jpg (237x250, 5K)

still illegal to complain about the rapefugees
still illegal to protest against them
media shifted to
>see only a few rapes and beheadings here and there
>muh german crime went down so much the 1% rapefugees couldnt raise it no matter how many children they have raped and got away with community work
more germans arrested for complaining about muhammads and tyrones rapes than muhammad and tyrone rapists who are all gettting away with it
>nazis btfo

Not this nigger...

Attached: 1527099653775.jpg (1940x1190, 334K)