All-Girls Schools In Japan To Begin Accepting MTF Transgender Students Starting 2020

>A national women’s university in Tokyo will start accepting students in April 2020 who were assigned male at birth but identify as female.

>The education ministry said it believes Ochanomizu University will become Japan’s first women’s university to accept transgender students. Ochanomizu, founded in 1875, was also the country’s first institution of higher education for women.

>Ochanomizu officials said Monday they will hold a news conference soon to explain the details of the admissions changes, including how the university will confirm whether an applicant is transgender. The school issued a statement saying it intends to accept “transgender students who hope to study at a women’s university based on their gender identity.”

>Women’s universities in Japan have previously restricted applicants to those registered as female under the family register system.

>Many of the schools, including Tsuda University and Japan Women’s University, both in Tokyo, are considering modifying their admissions requirements following similar moves by universities in the United States in recent years.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/07/03/national/womens-university-tokyo-accept-transgender-students/#.W0CDX6dKjrc

Attached: 01.png (824x703, 742K)

How big is the trans movement in Japan anyway? I never hear anything about it.

I HERBY IDENTIFY MYSELF AS A 15YO JAPANESE GIRL LET ME IN

Attached: 1527546762774.jpg (570x570, 53K)

I mean hey Japanese males look like girls half the time anyway

Anyway fuck the US for exporting this degeneracy around the world. Hollywood needs to be nuked.

Japan are some good goys after all

Ok let's see the people on board and whose money is in their pockets. I have suspicions.

They pushed it once at my college. We were forced to this seminar where a speaker would talk and convince us that not accepting them is wrong. we went and afterwards, my group of friends were pissed because it was very obvious that the presentation was a very top-down approach, like we were being scolded or something. Left a sour taste in everyone there.

>you are now aware there is a university entirely full of cute Japanese girls
I don’t even have yellow fever, but can you imagine the orgys?

>waits till 2020 for the new models of trap to be out before letting them roam the campus
Good move nips

shamefur dispray

I identify as a Japanese schoolgirl. Forever.
Heaven awaits. C ya nerds.

Attached: peter pepe.png (1628x2220, 101K)

Agreed

stahp the maple posting

NOW HAPPENING.

YOUR FAULT, FOREIGNER COUNTRIES. YOU ARE BLAME. NO SCHOOL GIRLS NOW. NOW NOTHING.

This.
Kick out gaijins

>your neighbor drives his car into the ditch
>see him do it
>drive your car into the ditch
>blame him
Have some self-responsibility for your retarded government copying retarded Westerners.

100+ IQ my ass.

Lol this is what happens when you let western countries influence you. China and NK will always hate fags, Muslims, and niggers.

It's too late for us. All the samurai are long dead.

Attached: japan israel lgbt.jpg (1200x799, 246K)

Fast forward to 2020
Headline

27 pregnancies at All woman university
Cause unknown

>The first
>The first

Who will be the first to assign honorary degrees to coprohiliacs?

Which Japanese university will have the first professor of Beastiality Studies?

Sad that Nippon is falling for this shit so easily. A little bit of lefty recognition for debasing yourself and they call it civilization.

I have a feeling this is just so they can boost their enrollment numbers. Their population growth has stagnant for awhile, they gotta find new source of students from somewhere. The nation that promoted traps will now have them in their female only schools, just like my animu!

I spent a few years in Japan, and this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would take hold there. From what I understand, they basically shun anyone who sticks out to the point where they self implode. The Japanese are all right in my book.

Just in time for the 2020 Olympics. Japan is going to get even more culturally enriched.

Japan is lost. Answer me this, Jow Forums. Is there a single country on this planet that isn't ruined?

>just like my Japanese animes

This is the best timeline

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M VIETNAM
*GETS NAPALMED*

*GETS FUCKED BY EMU*

No. But look at it on the bright side - this means the world is rapidly approaching the end.
>heaven.jpg soon

Attached: salvation.png (592x445, 719K)

The fuck are you talking about? All religions are man-made and if you can't see that, you're a brainwashed moron.

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time
But He loves you...

COME THE FUCK ON BULGARIANON.

I can't think of anything relevant about Kazakhstan because it's such an irrelevant shit-hole so I guess I'll have to take the emu blow to the chin.

And it is good

*Gets fucked by Russia

based japan

Attached: 51737f7f279a6b0cb399b1aa6b8350a1.jpg (1440x1320, 544K)

How is accepting and promoting degeneracy and the fall of civilised society and man-kind as a whole "based"?

Well you got it wrong , pal. I suppose thats why you're so bitter.
You fear death and the impending judgement of God which is upon you , rightfully but i don't since im justified and forgiven.
>Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.
>For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
>All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
Invisible Son of man forgave me and loves me forever just as he loves all of us and desires that neither should perish.
>The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Attached: fr2.png (582x587, 816K)

>Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do.
:)

The fuck is all this garbage text?
Schlomo detected.

A response ?

I member watching an anime about that.

If you asked me what were the three most trap culture infested countries, I would say: Taiwan, USA and Japan.

Based Japan

Attached: 81H4djROYUL._SL1500_.jpg (1061x1500, 342K)