King George III

So you faggot brits, is he known as the King who lost the Americas? And was he batshit crazy?

youtu.be/tWNrooCBGYY

Attached: George_III_in-universe.jpg (858x768, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Britannica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's remembered as mad King George.

looks like a faggot

nope. no one knows a thing about the revolution, why would we

No, he's known as the king who led the country through the Napoleonic Wars and the Seven Years' War. In all honesty, we don't think about the American War of Independence at all, unless we're watching an American show that has an episode set during the 4th July.
>lost the Americas
We still had Canada, pretty sure. Oh, that reminds me, he also led us through the War of 1812.
Yeah, he was nuts. The monarchy was getting useless at that point anyway, though, ever since Cromwell slapped Charles I's face with his big Welsh cock.

Yeah. The show i was watching, depicted him as a fuckibg nut job. I wad just wondering how accurate it was.

I was thinking the same but all the fancy, important people at the time kinda looked like faggots.

That should litterally be one of the ksot important parts of British history. And i mean that unironically.

why? some smelly colony rebelling vs hundreds of years of war

Yeah, this. America becoming independent was definitely important in the long-run, but it wasn't really important until the 19th Century.

> we dont think about america

See thats fucked uo because even though you lost the revolutionary war, americas independence is what allowed you faggots to remain free during bith world wars. So in a way, your largest, most embarrassing defeat in history, saved your fucking ass down the road.

> Canada snd the war of 1812

Yeah remmeber when you fags burnt down the white house then a random hrricane blew in and put out the flames and forced you to retreat from the city?

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

it really wasn't
we weren't even the most powerful empire at the time.

we didn't reach our peak until the 2nd defeat of Napoleon in 1814 when we turned our gaze eastward.

Yeah. A fucking rebellion that spawned the most powerful and influential nation in human history...

At least his children didn't marry niggers.

1. Yes you were the most powerful, only riviled by the french.
2. You turned your attention to europe and that resulted in you getring your ass kicked even more

Yeah but his son (George IV) was an absolute chad.

The brits outlawed slavery.

The americans are the ones who made it legal again.

see

>american history education

1. No we weren't. The French and Spanish were both more powerful.
2. We turned our attention to India which made us ridiculously wealthy and along with the collapse of France and Spain to revolutions left us the only ones on the block.

He didnt suffer from the same mental illness?

Lol, I said we don't think about the American War of Independence, not America. You aren't doing much to combat the stupid American stereotype.
>bith world wars
I don't know what the bith world wars were, but I know that America didn't save us in WWI at all. WWII would have been won by the Russians with or without America, and we defended Britain from Germany in the Battle of Britain. It would have been impossible for Germany to take the island. Sure, lend lease I guess.
>most embarrassing defeat in history
Typical American self-worship. The French won you your independence while we were at war with the Spanish and the Dutch.
>war of 1812
Yeah, when you invaded Canada and got fucked and now you pretend you won the war because you btfo us in a battle that took place after the peace treaty was signed.
>faggot
Using that word repeatedly doesn't make you seem cool or macho or anything, it just makes you look like a double-digit IQ mouth-breathing retard, which, judging by your flag, is not out of the question.

Attached: im-so-british-i-shit-queen.png (600x315, 312K)

But it was because if it wasnt, England wouldnt have tried to destroy us. Apparently the brits at the time thought we were important

1. Yes you were because you controlled more land and had a larger military
2. And how did india turn out? You have fucking curry niggers shitting on streets.

When did England try to destroy you? When you invaded Canada? Or when you rebelled in the first place? We wouldn't just let you go without a fight.

No. We weren't.
Britain did not assume global hegemony until 1814.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Britannica

> we dont think about thw war of independence

Yeah because its prolly ducking embarassing. But the war of independence is not only an important part of amerocan history. Its an important part of english and french history

Curry is tasty and Indians don't shit on the streets here. Indian women are also hot.

the man didnt even speak English tard he was german

It's not that it's embarrassing, you guys think about Vietnam and Korea all the time, and you failed in both of those wars. It's just that the War of Independence wasn't a pivotal moment in history for a long time, not until the 19th Century when you entered relevant status.
I'd say it's more important in French history in all honesty as it inspired the French Revolution kinda.

When you marched into Washington DC and burnt down the white house

Attached: burning-of-the-white-house.jpg (650x400, 49K)

That's incorrect. George III spoke fluent English and was actually culturally British, unlike the preceding Georges.

Lol, that was because you invaded Canada. You declared war on us and we repelled you from Canada.

Right at the time you tried to destroy america and you still lost

You fuckers tried to annex Canada, couldn't just let that shit go unpunished.

t. Poo-in-loo

Actually, Britain probably could have reincorporated America into its empire after burning your capital and winning most battles pretty decisively. It's just that we were telling fellow members of the Coalition against Napoleon to not carve out pieces of French territory, and it would be hypocritical of us to just annex half of North America after saying that.

If you are referring to the war of 1812 you perfidious bastards tried to pull a fast one and steal canada from us when we were busy with Napoleon.
The British objective was never to destroy the US in its entirety, it was "get these cunts to fuck off and leave our remaining north american territories alone". In fact we wanted the US to continue to exist as you never paid your taxes anyway when you belonged to us so we actually made more money having you as a trading partner.

Objective wise but we had a much higher ki death ratio

CANADA IS RIGHTFUL AMERICAN CLAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Again, Canada is rightful american clay.

Nepolian was going east not west

Is Spain east of France?

No, but in later life he suffered from being a fat diabetic fuck from all of his years of partying and fucking wenches in his palace.

pic related

Do you have dyslexia or something?

He's American.

fml

Attached: george iv.jpg (800x1038, 266K)

I'm pretty sure the british had forts on american land before the war, and were kidnapping sailors. Britian didnt do nuffin.

Btfo after a peace treaty
Yeah shows how bad it was going before that treaty
Is that how a defeat gets spun? Oh we were defeated because we were morally superior. Sounds really convenient doesnt it

Actually because your generals and politicans wanted nothing to do with these ''traitors'' and said just leave us to rot.

Russia is

It was going very well before the treaty, what with a burnt down White House and a defended Canada.
>defeat
How was it a defeat exactly, Einstein? America invaded us, we pushed them out, burnt their fucking capital down. It's not a moral argument, you autist, it's about geopolitics and diplomacy.

Attached: queenston.png (311x688, 201K)

>he thinks Napoleon only invaded Russia