Why do US soldiers who are fighting wars in the Middle East think they are fighting for their country?

Why do US soldiers who are fighting wars in the Middle East think they are fighting for their country?

What does their country gain from fighting wars in the Middle East anyway?

Why do US soldiers think they're fighting for freedom when they kill Middle Eastern locals?

Attached: USAF.jpg (700x911, 211K)

i imagine to quell the violence of said middle eastern locals from spreading to the US

protecting Israel and it's interests by ensuring the arab countries never secularize

israel is a necessary evil

Why do you never question any wars fought by any one else except the US? Why is it only US veterans are fighting for Israel but never any other country?

Frankly I'm convinced there are some people here that just have a grudge against any US foreign policy, period, and they would not be satisfied until US basically becomes a hermit kingdom like North Korea. Which ultimately means weakening it.

America is top dog right now so everyone is trying to remove power from it however possible. Even regular citizens of other countries do it subconsciously.

That's a stupid assumption

You do know that wars in the Middle East will cause a refugee crisis that results in immigrants & refugees lining up to go to the US & Europe for asylum, right?

The more wars are waged in the Middle East, the more refugees come to Europe & US, and refugees are accompanied by ISIS & other terrorist agents that commit terror attacks on home soil.

Need to protect Israel since america is owned by Jews. Not hard to understand. Jews control a disproportionate amount of banks and businesses which fund political parties which make policies which eventually lead to half baked wars in the middle east to destabilize the region and keep some Arab heat off of Israel.

yeah but the US has its borders closed off to the middle east

Most of them probably understand that they're fighting for oil. And the role that oil play in the world order.

I kinda believe this, but this is too obvious, I don't think the Israeli government owns or pays high-ranked US politicians, but I think there's a Zionistic secret society that pulls the strings behind closed curtains

By proxy Americans fighting these wars are fighting for America, who is in turn serving Israel. Semantics I know, but they're still serving their countries interests which are aligned through Zionism. In 2001 in highschool I just wanted to kill as many sand niggers and Muslims as I could for revenge for 9/11. It was something that was on my mind in my entirety for the rest of my school years. In 2004 I was deployed to Iraq as an 0351 and I thought I was doing an honorable thing, fighting against these evil barbarians for my country.

In the end you often learn in hindsight. It's still something I wouldn't redo or decide not to do as
I found some lifelong friends. Not all military nowadays believe they are fighting for the interests of their country, in fact a lot of the grunts I speak to have far right views politically. It was sort of even that way in the 00s. Just my 2c.

would redo*

They say 9/11 was an inside job, or was at least allowed to happen to justify a war against Muslims, if this was true, would you still despise Muslims? I myself don't like Muslims & their backwards culture, but attacking them for the sake of revenge for something they didn't do is just pure hatred

Um, eliminating terrorists so they don't carry out more acts of terrorism abroad like they did on 9/11? Are you really that clueless?

The goal of the USA is total world domination,the point of the Middle East wars is simple to install puppet governments under the guise of liberating the country from a dictator,to be fair America is doing pretty well but all empires fail.

>fighting terrorists
>invades Afghanistan (Taliban defeated and expelled Mujahedeen/foreign Jihadis)
>invades Iraq, Saddam biggest enemy of Wahhabis and KSA
>doesn’t invade Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, countries actually connected with Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden

Irredeemable imbeciles inhabit this world.

Not the Israeli government. Just Jews. Jews who feel connected to Israel as the heartland of their religion and cultural identity.
They grow up as Jews, going to Jew school with Jew friends and Jew parents and all they hear is how all the countries around Israel want to kill Israel so they feel somewhat obligated to help Israel without ever being paid to.
Plus you dont need everyone on the same page in a bog conspiracy. Its just become a mainstream thought to Jews that Israel needs to be protected and a popular opinion will quickly become the majority ideal

Israeli government and secret societies down own the government. Its just Jews who are rich that are rich thanks to being Jewish and good networking within the Jewish community like every successful Jew is and then feels obligated to help Israel because you'd have to be a monster to not feel that way if thats how you were brought up.

>What does their country gain from fighting wars in the Middle East anyway?
Its part of US strategy to surround Russia and China militarily.

Attached: fp191201.jpg (464x279, 29K)

The average soldier isn't very smart and those who aren't dumb as shit most likely are in it for the financial security/inability or lack of educational based options.

Anyways, the United States as a nation gains little to nothing from most of its wars since WW2 if you're measuring by goals/initial statements that brought us into these various wars. However, the shadow / real reasons have been profitable beyond imagination. Everything from the CIA to Haliburton to the Clinton foundation to Exxon can stake their existences to these wars. Big pharma, politics, whatever you can think of can most likely be tied to the decisions made post WW1 behind closed doors and via orgs like the UN, NATO etc etc.

The military industrial complex requires it and our nation/the democratic process is an illusion because of it. The last American president was JFK. One could argue that Buchanan was since Abraham Lincoln sold us to special interests to fund the civil war and since then lobbyists and banks own America but I prefer JFK

USA is a vassal state , its obligated to send soldiers to fight on behalf of its masters .

Attached: 1530734020030.png (800x501, 59K)

America is merely the New Babylon. Jews think theyre the masters but ultimately when push comes to shove they're merely a communicable disease adapting to their new host and eventually the host realizes he needs to take his antibiotics.

Anglos were always useful idiots.

I don't despise Israel or the Jews as many do here. But I do think the United States should pull all resources, militarily and financially, from the area. If Israel can't stand alone, it shouldn't stand at all.

>people are living peacefully together in their Islamic communities
>they seem dangerous to citizens in the USA thousands of miles away
>let's destabilise these communities and turn the members against our citizens even more

Attached: 1491952363326.jpg (337x337, 40K)

>I don't despise Israel or the Jews

Newfag

WHICH IS RAYCISS

>Why do US soldiers who are fighting wars in the Middle East think they are fighting for their country?
Fucking up a third-world muslim country constitutes a "defending my country" in America

Attached: nauru.jpg (225x224, 10K)