How can Americans call any other country "cucked" whilst Whites in their country are teetering on the brink of becoming...

How can Americans call any other country "cucked" whilst Whites in their country are teetering on the brink of becoming the minority if not so already. They have entire no-go cities full of niggers and the whole of the South, Once thought of as the right wing, Working class part of America is now majority Mexican. I understand how London, Paris and Berlin are filled to the brim with Muslims but at a maximum they account for 6-7% of our population. I don't say this in a mocking way, I genuinely want to know American's reasoning behind it. Is it an inferiority complex? Or jealousy? Or just because they are simply misinformed? Respond with actual arguments please.

Attached: 7nationMongrel.png (2554x1390, 1.62M)

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

idk

I mean

At least they've taken the initiative to diminish their problem
what have you done?

With recent events in your country, you really don’t have much firepower in bantz anymore.

this

Rarenigger's got a good point, OP

Deflecting is not an argument

Join as many protests as I can, I own a rifle and practice with it a couple times a week and I joined an activist group.

i mean that's great for you, keep it up, but most people in your country don't agree with that point of view. Especially your government, which is why the mayor of london is a literal muslim, and liverpool is as much a shithole as nairobi, kenya

check'd kekd and can confirm

I wouldnt say the majority of our country. I imagine whatever hell hole you live in only hears about mass shootings and degenerates on the coast. most of us live in fly over country and detest what has happened. what desu we allowed to happen. not to worry tho user if Ebola chan dont get you, you may live to see us take it back.

the fuck are you going on about

I'm replying to the guy from the UK

>but most people in your country don't agree with that point of view
Agreed but we have definitely seen public opinion start to shift to the right in recent years due to a number of factors, The people are starting to wake up to Islam and the London elite.

Are you a newfag? Everybody replies to everybody here.

>british
>own a rifle

A .22 isnt a rifle user thats a children's toy

>How can Americans call any other country "cucked" whilst Whites in their country are teetering on the brink of becoming the minority if not so already.
It's pretty simple: Americans still retain the power and will to fight back against our government.
The evidence of that is that Trump was elected. There was serious talk of a civil war in the case that trump lost the election.

at least latinos are christian, I just got back for Los Angeles and even though it's riddle with drug addicts and homeless it still hard churches everywhere. Muslims are 100000x worse than latinos.

>They have entire no-go cities full of niggers

No-go is a police and government services term. It means that cops and ambulances, fire trucks don't go in those areas. There is no such thing as a no-go zone in all of the US. There are ghettos, sure, but those are not no-go zones.

The rest of your post is utter slime and 2/10 bait but you triggered me with that, so here's your (You).

OI YA GOT YER LOUISONSE FER DAT DERE PICTCHA JOLLY?

Attached: police+car+soapbox.jpg (500x313, 85K)

I hope to god you're baiting me

I own a mosin nagant

>Mosin Nagant
>bolt action

Kek.

We're a nation of snakes, don't take what we say seriously, they are probably the enemies of Europa.

I own a refitted 4.5in M1

Are you a German-Namibian? Greetings brother.

Attached: Aryan male.png (1366x768, 754K)

Whiter than you muhammed.

any other euros here in favour of genociding amerimutts? ive had enough of their shit on here

we are victims of jews doing this to us in the passing of post war immigration legislation; countries which choose to follow in our footsteps willingly are cucks in the truest sense of the word.

Attached: 1437723888846.jpg (596x838, 443K)

>that flag

If I guess you are a Muslim I have at least a 50% chance of being right

>let us genocide the infidel amerimutts fellow euros

based