How will australia fix its meth problem?

how will australia fix its meth problem?
it is fucking normal for 13 year olds to do it every weekend here now.
there is daily murders and shootings in all towns with

Attached: 4854685823568.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2FtnTHn2BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't all meth made from that precursor cough syrup thing? Couldn't we just control that better? Or is it coming from overseas?

I'm actually from one of these towns that's been hit by meth, but I left before it got bad

No one cares about your meth'd up kids. Like how we don't care about Russia's Krokodil problem. Maybe if you didn't import it from China it wouldn't be so easy to produce. I mean, look at the United States and the opioid crisis. Now we've developed non addicting pain medication that you can't OD on.

when was the last shooting in bendigo, 1980?
abundant drugs is a form of eugenics

shootings? but user I thought (they) took the guns away?!

No it's not normal. You are a loser with no friends.

Chinese Fentanyl is en route to Australia.
Be prepared for an OD epidemic.
God bless Australia and may he swipe this degeneracy off the face of Earth like the Jews of old.

What drug are you referring too when you say we developed non-addictive pain med?

I know things about pharmaceuticals

wow, I thought NZ was going down the shitter...

you're a meth head traitor to the white race and a normie to boot.
you are not welcome here, this is a white supremacist and anti degeneracy board.

I live in Kentucky if I know one thing its fucking meth, You can make meth fucking anywhere but it requires a few special ingredients maniny amphetamine which are in fucking near well every form of cough and cold medicine from pill form to syrup hell some allergie medicine too the issue is restricting it so you can't buy enough to make meth well see meth heads have figured out how to get around that shit throw the use of buy gangs where they will go into drug stores some times multiple stores and buy said meds till they reach the limit then send in a buddy to repeat the process till they have enough of the shit to make a ton of fucking meth

Fuck off cunt I'm moving to Ballarat from Smellbourne soon. Don't tell me it's worse when I been up there recent and it looks much better

Hitler would know what to do.

Attached: mein fuhrer.jpg (807x1024, 94K)

Yup, people who buy sudafed from many different locations horde them and sell to cooks for cash are called "smurfs."

So Arabs and Chinks are selling drugs to the Europeans?

Why the pasta?

No Fuck, don't fix that...
That's Our Profit

pseudoephedrine is not an OTC drug in australia.
its mostly being shipped from china these days (australian police have found BILLONS of dollars worth of meth just this year so far, you can assume that 10 times as much gets into the country compared to what they find).

Yes, 90%+ heroin comes from opium fields in middle east, and chinese make large quantities of meth, but a lot of meth is local, because it's easy to make anywhere

Attached: 467946795789649.jpg (1094x110, 13K)

This is a copypasta

It's legal in the US, but they require age 18+ and ID, also, limited to 3 boxes per customer per month, and they secretly keep you on record

opium wars reversed

Do what the Midwest did, police the other crimes they cause and let them die from od or retardation. Fixes itself in about 10 years except for some stragglers.

> there is daily murders and shootings in all towns with the police in melbourne are regularly arresting 16 year old kids in possession of tens of millions of dollars
You can solve this by just legalizing drugs. Celebrate your accomplished enterpreneurs as long as they do nothing further illegal than sell goods to willing buyers. Fantastic.

> christian communities
Tax them all, like everyone other business peddling services.

Harsh punishment for the dealers, harsher punishment for the cooks - both are escaping with small sentencing. The cooks need to be killed or immediately put in solitary to prevent them passing on the skills because it's very much like an apprenticeship in terms of learning the how's and whys. Most of the meth cooks are Bikie gang affiliates if the system is anything like it was in 2006, so smash them apart as well. Give the users the option of avoiding prison and getting treatment and help on the condition that provide actionable information on dealers, locations and other users.

I Never took drugs. What does meth smell like?

fabric softener.

Person who wrote this is clearly affected by ice

Attached: 1530607464797.gif (300x169, 478K)

fucking idiots.

Correcto same lingo too

Disgusting, it's like a very unique gagging burnt chemical and plastic smell. People have done it in front of me when i used to be an opiate addict. 6 years clean fyi

I’ve come home from working to find blood on the inside of my fence either junky or African blood
Pic related

Attached: B434CF89-3F11-4EBB-A3D4-AB7AA8999F34.jpg (240x320, 31K)

You need to increase your imports security
I hear you can import 100 containers a year and only once in every few years will it ever be placed on hold at a transitional facility for audit
Even if it is, the audit gets ignored, clear the drugs out before border security arrives
Your border game is too weak

Attached: Johnkey.jpg (776x1548, 355K)

You can't get any good drugs here without a prescription.

What do Indians think of the Indians that move to Australia?

No. You are retarded. Ephedrine is a precursor, but its banned in the US. Meth is made by cartels mostly. Few retards try make their own but it never compares.

Proud of you my man.

From people squirting blood leftover in their syringes? Needle users do that.

Australia has a huge problem with all drugs, not just meth. Has some of the highest drug use in the world per capita
Unfortunately no one gives a shit. So you'll see a bunch of retards high on ice wandering the streets or a bunch of sluts who just got out of the club high on ecstasy. We truly live in one of the most degenerate countries.

Would be funny to save some of it and do a 23andme on it. Probably not worth it.

My cousin moved to Australia. I feel nothing about him tho. Should have stayed here and worked here ideally.

Aren't all shipping ports around the rest of the world like this though?

Almost 300kgs of ephedrine was found inside 21,000 highlighter pens smuggled into Sydney from China.

Attached: ln7zmslyc8811.gif (220x240, 459K)

Thanks man. Was an IV heroin user. Almost died on my fathers's birthday from an OD. The next day I went to rehab. I couldn't handle the shame on me and my family, especially my father.

Except that the German military were all issued Pervitin, and it's likely that Hitler was using it too.

>He doesn't smoke meth

Attached: 114t.jpg (300x408, 23K)

Cowards. They should've stayed and help get this country somewhere.

Based Pajeet

Because niggers.

i wish we had our own mossad.
guys who would go over to china and inject these ice manufacturers with polonium.
conservative jews in melbourne are actually pretty based when it comes to the ice problem.
they have a program right now to gather information on muslim ice dealers and pass it on back to israeli intelligence.

no
Ministry of Primary Industries will seize and audit containers every 3 months or so here
If anything is dodgy they'll start turning up every week
We're pretty tight for biosecurity but it makes it really hard to smuggle or pay off officers as there's half a dozen different agencies involved

>how will australia fix its meth problem?

Attached: Singapore_Embarkation_Card.jpg (777x476, 56K)

Congrats, burger

The most important thing for an Indian is to POO _________

on the face

Attached: 1525625033949.jpg (352x530, 56K)

>The Elusive Swiss Libertarian.

Good job m8! Stay strong!

>how will australia fix its meth problem?
white culture caused this, so it must be eliminated

England has it worse.
>pic related

Attached: recovering-alkie.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>So you'll see a bunch of retards high on ice wandering the streets or a bunch of sluts who just got out of the club high on ecstasy

How bad is it in Sydney and Melbourne? Give me the run down

Attached: 1488505798429.jpg (960x960, 103K)

If it's clean, it doesn't. There's no clean meth though. It makes your mouth very dry leading to bad breath and cavities.

Attached: 567356832568.jpg (1100x590, 118K)

>Indian
It's a nationality, similar to an "American" or a "British", loads of different races live on the subcontinent.

Legalize weed. The hard drugs will kill the weak, how it goes. And, most of the drugs are coming in through ‘The Jewish State’. I know you guys get mad if you hear that country name. Don’t want to send y’all off into an incel fit!

youtube.com/watch?v=E2FtnTHn2BU

check out this hot sheila m8s.

Attached: 5473568349.jpg (386x401, 13K)

On the plus side blowjobs have never been so cheap

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah indians live in india too. Or are you called pajeet?

Aren't australian all the scum that was thrown out of great britain anyway ?
I mean, we're talking about people sleeping dead drunk on the fucking pavement, so imagine the people they consider "scum" to the point they expel them to abo-island.

Personally I say good fucking riddance. Serve you right for "saving" Europe during WW2.

Ice isn't acommon party drug but pingaz are common in clubs. I think most people grow out of that shit after their mid twenties though.

People who go to clubs regularly are the lowest common denominator anyway. Meth users are generally degenerates before they start it just makes them poorer / worse degenerates.

shut it down

Attached: 1523762557171.jpg (709x895, 76K)

>Yes, 90%+ heroin comes from opium fields in middle east
Afghanistan to be exact. you know what happened when the US invaded Afghanistan? Heroin production skyrocketed. The German military instructed all soldiers to leave poppy fields to the US soldiers. its not fucking Arabs, its your own people that poison your country.

Attached: 1504568026954.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Jewish pharmaceutic industry makes a shitload of money giving (white) old people, former (white) soldiers and even younger (white) people opioïd derivatives such as oxycodone, phentanyl and all this shit.
This is on purpose, it's to destroy white americans. But hey, they saved us from meanie Adolf Hitler so I guess they deserve this reward.

Attached: Indian_Walks_His_Dog.jpg (480x448, 25K)

>People who go to clubs regularly are the lowest common denominator anyway.

What are your WORST experiences in the clubs and party life?

Standing around like a spastic, not talking to anyone and blowing $100 on drinks because bored.
Fuck that shit

Attached: bd9d28cf50ce824db3f9acf976710e71.gif (720x533, 774K)

why contain it? fuck australians.

>WORST
Define worst in this context

I was usually black out drunk when I use to go out. But mostly just getting close to being in a fight.

I've never had a bad experience per say. Other then the regret of buying over priced drinks and having a hangover.

>The way to stop something become even further widespread is to make it even easier to obtain

>blowing $100 on drinks because bored.

Were they good drinks?

kill yourself, fucking faggot.

Stop buying Chinese goods and start manufacturing the stuff we need here.

It's coming in with Chinese imports. Fuck them.

stronger family structure.

What a krokodil meme?
Im a summerfag and heard about it only on 4ch

Leyonhjelm dindu nuffin! She likes it up the date. Horses for courses lad..

anecdote -- large on claims, low on substance

Sigmund Freud did cocaine... Not everyone is perfect. We just have to work towards a better future.

explain more. major generic manufacturers here are dominated by jews, as are pharmacies. what about psychotropic drugs?

>Sigmund Freud did cocaine
explains his satanism and pedophilia then.

those people weren't degenerates, drugs are a problem when scumbags use them

The solution isn't higher sentences for dealers, dumb fucks. The solution is to give people in rural Australia something to live for. We need to bring jobs - universities, industries, etc, to regional areas.

The gooks and wogs are bringing in the meth. We get rid of the ones importing it the problem goes away.

It was a club. So fuck no

>abundant drugs is a form of eugenics

This is the truth. The people who run this planet don't need us worker bees any longer, so it's time for the mass culling. See the Georgia Guidestones for a general idea as to what they want, ultimately. Massive, legalized drugs are one of the first steps. Drug are for the weak.

Death sentence for drug dealers would solve it

>freud
>not degenerate

How bad are club drinks? Explain? Why are they so expensive?