Why are literally all bongs like this?

We don’t attempt to humiliate your leaders when, say for example, they marry some divorced 40 yo nigger.

Attached: 9B88FAB8-7A54-43FE-A570-EA4D698AA840.jpg (750x789, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmMXxx-EWcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't lump us all into the same barrel.

the next time we get a visit from Chinas leader lets sponsor a giant yellow slit-eyed baby balloon & fly it over london, if the left can try this they can have it back.

>You know damn well they would never grant the permit

>the Duke of Sussex is a "leader"
Amerishart educación.

>thinks I care about some retarded balloon

Someone ought to grab a varmint rifle and shoot it down.

>snowflake right
Is there anything more cringey than trying to use your opponent's insults?

yet they call people racist & never see the double standard.

So UK, at the moment going through “”””brexit””””” and pretty much restoring all of the shit brexit was supposed to sever has not only wasted everyone’s time but also needlessly pissed off EU and is having it’s trade get buttfucked, thinks it’s a splendid idea to grant a permit to deliberately piss off the president of a coubtry that has offered to help you during these times?
Have they not been following Trump at all? Do they not remember just how temperamental he is? Is the government of england fucking retarded?

hi guys Owen Jones here, just wanted to say you're all horrible Nazi's, bigots, misogynists, racists, homophobes, Islamophobes, and paedophobes.

But don't say anything negative to me or I'll storm out tutting.

Attached: owen jones.jpg (1200x1062, 164K)

>the government of england
What would that be?

There's literally another thread above this one discussing how to get rid of the blimp.

You cannot handle someone calling Trump a baby and you are lashing out by destroying private property.

You are acting just like snowflakes.

The ones asking if you got a license, obviously

I despise Owen Jones but this time he is completely right, If you are triggered by a fucking balloon you are an absolute cuck

I pray that some britbong makes the world proud and pops the blimp. Drone is definetly the way to go. They will be guarding the attachment points with people. Please do this. You will become an internet and meme legend

Attached: 1.jpg (750x789, 110K)

>snowflake right
New lows

Nah, it’s cool, we’ll continue to shit on you and still call you snowflakes.

>Is the government of england fucking retarded?

yes, some silly fucking gawky woman prime minister, bunch of goons standing behind her.
On the other side a bunch of old communists and assorted sex fetish weirdos.

That guy is a faggot irl btw

He's 100% right though. And the constant threads about the subject on this board prove it. This board says it champions banter, shithousing, insults and says fuck you to fee fees and REEEing and yet it's crying about it's fee fees being hurt and REEEing hard for a blimp. You're faggots.

you're glowing boomer kike

The Guardian is absolute trash. Avoid all of their shit like the plague.

They wanna take it down to see libshits cry, not to defend Trump, you mongoloid.

>this is khans london

what in tarnation dose fucken britcucks dun wanna make a berloon o'my president un say that it dun der triggered me. do i sound triggered to you fuckin anglos ur all fucken cucked not white muslims i dun seen paris it wuz like no english people y'hear i aint triggered but stop it right fuckin now

Attached: 1512846710249.jpg (720x447, 125K)

The left is so fucking austic. They actually think that snowflake means "anyone who is offended by anything". Morons.

Can you explain to me what you think "snowflake" means?

>"Hey everyone, I called them snowflakes!"

This cunt lives on another planet. I've been to 3 talks where he spoke here in Spain, and he is a partisan for Podemos, in spite of their never ending support of Maduro, Iran, and Cuba.

And all because he is fucking one of the members. This guy is a propagandist, not a journalist.

fugg that was kek

Attached: paris_suburbs.jpg (570x238, 27K)

This isn't the first time gallons have been deployed over London.

Attached: farageballoonbylblack.jpg (960x960, 152K)

>snowflake right
U wot m8? They still don't understand what special snowflake means, do they?

I wonder what's happening in bizarro world, something tells me the libtards would be planning to suicide bomb the Hillary blimp. You people make careers out of lashing out over trivial stuff.

>implying Trump will give a fuck about your dumb bong balloon

You know as well as I he will fucking seethe over it

they're appropriating the term like how democrats embraced 'obamacare' despite it originally being a an insult

I hate Owen Jones and the guardian more than American bros will ever understand.

as if we couldn't tell

>trying to take the shitblimp down for lulz is being enraged.
No, I actually think that Trump did a few decent Things, but now he isn't really Building the wall of following up with the promises he made.
>memeflag
Kek, shouldn't even have typed this.
How does it feel to know that the EU will get fucked over in the next decade?

Owen Jones is a twat. Only thing I can imagine how he got his job is offering his bitch boy ass.

you faggot. even if the blimp carried a message against testicular discomfort, 4chaners would be looking for a way to rustle the crowd's jimmies.

Attached: paint.jpg (251x183, 8K)

Snowflake eh?

Attached: snowflakeflagblue1.jpg (2000x1200, 164K)

I havent recieved my licence to criticise the government. Diversity is our strength

Daily reminder that Owen "the bitch" Jones is the most thin skinned baby of all time. youtu.be/KmMXxx-EWcY

Attached: baby Owhine.png (713x418, 561K)

>The right memes the Golden King into office

>The left tries to appropriate right wing memes and look cringe

Attached: aids monkey.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>keep going.

Special snowflake refers to SJWs making up conditions and gender identities to get victim points. The most unique among the unique.

Just came here to say this. See ya.

Attached: 59bbb597c8dbf.jpg (625x769, 85K)

Hardly, as a balloon for the far right would never get a permit. Go fuck yourself

I fucking hate alistair campball.

>lefty cuck calls the right "snowflakes"
>the right instead of being the bigger man and not giving a fuck about some dumb balloon goes systematically apeshit like little snowflakes that are offended by some dumb balloon
pottery

TRIGGERED AMERICANS AND OTHER FAGGOTS ARE HIS ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC
NOBODY CARES READS OR LISTENS TO ANYTHING HE HAS TO SAY
THE GUARDIAN IS WRITING SHITE SOLELY TO GET YOU FUCKWITS TO RAGE CLICK
STOP GIVING HIM OXYGEN YOU FUCKING RETARDS

It hasn't even been 6 months since Teresa May swore Trump would never be welcomed to the UK and he's already getting a state visit? Have your balloon but seriously you guys are pushovers

Hi summerfag, we do this for lulz.

Attached: 1506018479618.png (686x796, 337K)

God I wish that were me. She's actually hot too, not what you;'d expect from a headline like that.

Not the same thing. The snowflake label was for people who lack the maturity to deal with inconvenient information - to the point of it being pathological. I don't get why these people think that "dissent" and opposition is even remotely the same thing. They are trying to suggest that having a different opinion makes you a snowflake.

>THAT'LL SHOW DRUUUMPFFF

jesus christ, these are the people that gets PTSD from seeing a cartoon frog.

Attached: soyviet flag.jpg (600x300, 22K)

Not really. Leftist antics don't cause people on the right to cry and seek therapy. Ie, they aren't sensitive snowflakes - they are just reactionary. Not even close to the same thing.

>don't lump us all into the same barrel

Right...
Then explain to us why nothing like that happened one year ago when Trump visited France?

The truth is that there's a problem with your country as a whole.

Attached: XVM30157a74-9cbe-11e7-a902-9e94355538c4.jpg (2040x1358, 689K)

snowflake right? Coming from the people who wanted Trump banned from the UK altogether and now resorts to cheap stunts.

top fucking kek.

Attached: listenchildren.png (224x225, 7K)

>The snowflake label was for people who lack the maturity to deal with inconvenient information

This blimp is the left giving you the information that Trump is a baby, and you lack the maturity to deal with it maturely so you are resorting to attacking it with drones and rifles like children.

The. Alt. Right. Are. Snowflakes.

Get it through your thick fucking skulls

Stop insulting the SEXY island you jealous gay france.

snowflakes run to a safe space and write a blog post about their feelings, these people are literally planning to kill your blimp for lulz.

Please don't kill my Trump ballon, wah wah. Who's the baby now? When it blows up, it's going to be very funny, and you're going to be salty.

>The. Alt. Right. Are. Snowflakes.

Attached: snowflakeflagred1.jpg (2000x1200, 162K)

he found out he was gay after he got cucked kek

No, please do. It will only show the world how pathetic and triggered the alt right really is.

Imagine being this upset by a friggin balloon.

Oh non no niet , you dont get off that lightly!

Owen Jones is Jewish

Yes, together with the civil service.

Notice how they go to great lengths to not call this rape.

you have that back to front

there's only one side here behaving like moronic children determined to fly a stupid blimp to try to upset an elected head of state

>Owen Jones
Isn't he the homosexual who thinks the age of consent should be lowered to child levels?

The ones who are butthurt about the blimp need to chill and see how to turn the event to their advantage in a peaceful manner. There's enough intelligence here to accomplish a plot twist.

We're all well aware that had an Obama baby balloon been proposed during a similar visit while in office, it would have been declined.

The real issue with the London apparatus is its suspected, uneven application of freedom of expression. If you're not a progressive, expect the deck to be stacked against you. Yet another reason the West is slipping.

lol @ bongs calling anyone or anywhere else a snowflake.

don't forget to bin them bantz

Attached: njcvVpP[1].jpg (494x240, 29K)

What's upsetting is how a country, and only this country, is triggered by a foreign leader who was democratically elected and only expressed love for the said nation. He's more than one person, he's the representative of the american nation, so insulting him is indirecty an insult to all americans.

Well, if bongs want to shoot themselves in the foot so bad, that's their problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-115348.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Sorry, wrong pic.

>snowflake right
Beta male tries to attach ‘snowflake’ onto the manly right. Fails.

Can bongs get anymore pathetic? Is there no one there who is looking at this for how fucking retarded it is? A literal nation of children and their rapists

I have many American friends and all are insistent on the fact Trump does NOT represent America

I’m rubber you’re glue. I’m not a snowflake. You are! Stupid Drumpftard!

Attached: 195583D8-B906-442A-9E83-D2F0CFE2A81A.jpg (678x616, 108K)

aint nobody got loicense for that

lgbt lgbt lgbt lgbt, stupid fag gets toungue tied on his own shit.
just say fag, it's easier and has less sylables.

Attached: 1516990864750.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Londoners are, because London is filled with foreigners and marxists. Outside of that not really.

are those the same type of cosmopolitan fagots that say most trump voters are suburban and rural retards and refuse nationalism, that is love of one's country?
really makes you think

>you can't complain about people punching you if you plan to punch back.
that's some impressive cuck logic.

A pro-right blimp would never get approval

I hope there’s an incident so we have an excuse to nuke London.

>when the supreme leader of snowflakes in the UK calls the right snowflakes

I don't even know anymore.

this how insane this guy is

Why are literally all Americans so fat, retarded and Mexican?

>He gives a shit about Britain

Attached: 1526261090385.jpg (250x183, 8K)

Marrying a “nigger” is not a universally understood insult, and if you think it is, you’ve been on Jow Forums for too long.

>homosexual, putting his opinion out, in a shitrag
ok, must be valuable input

Oh yeah, it's definitely universally understood. There are as-yet undiscovered tribes in South America that haven't ever seen a nigger and knew that was an insult, niggerlover.

It pretty much is if you're normal.

Anything is better than a nigger.

look at this babyface bugman

‘Ello then gov’nah! Hath ye heard wot the American Proim Ministah said about yon Muslim mates? ‘E said they are ruffians ‘e did. Wot a load of bollocks, roight Gov’nah. We shall show him we shall. Hoist the union jack up the aluminium flagpole mate. This floatybag’ll show em it’ll!

Attached: 759B1D31-EF63-47FD-9E97-4EBB51C1E2E5.jpg (1024x613, 71K)