How do people raise mixed-race mongrels?

Is there not a natural instinct in the brain that goes "This baby looks nothing like me or my ancestors, it is an outsider, it doesn't deserve my resources?" On a biological level how does a human empathize with something like that?

I genuinely think the majority of parents with mixed-race children regret their decision every day at least subconsciously, or are insane narcissists who do it in order to virtue signal.

Attached: 1500168706510.png (1071x853, 1.21M)

Think about this. What have women and niggers in common when it comes to behavioural patterns. You won't like the answer.

Hormones kick in. You can't control them.

Attached: 1520984536301.png (712x802, 323K)

There goes my sides

If women can treat dogs and cats as if they were their own children, what makes you think they can't do the same for an anthropomorphic mutt?

Attached: 76913651353.jpg (828x956, 165K)

That's how the father's brain works. The mother's brain is going to be, more or less, drunk on hormones and motherly towards mutts, adopted babies and even animals. If we were a civilized society we could just kill the mutts and not only purify our gene pool but by extension punish the illogical female mind in the only way it understands - emotionally.

Dogs are cute and niggers are disgusting

nigger cuck gaggot

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

shoot up blacked

Attached: NIGGERS NOT HUMAN.png (1378x642, 807K)

Hmm, good point.

Attached: 672960193751.jpg (958x719, 103K)

what's her story ?

Not for the non-white parent. It’s what they all want.

Attached: 214F02F6-93B8-4ABE-A076-4599297A3EB9.jpg (435x580, 59K)

what behavior pattern are you talking about

She fucked a nigger.

it's common in western world . nothing speacial

Mixed checking in...
I agree with OP

It's (((them))) and their (((their))) propaganda pushing for race mixing.

(Personal experience )
The results are very risky and the rewards are very low...
Most White-Black mixes have a lot of issues with health or themselves...
With White-Sandnigger breeds it's even more worse.

My Opinion:
Even though I agree that mixing comes this a lot of problems, you should keep in mind that every race brings degenerate trash with them. Even the white race.

It's important to breed and work with the most capable and healthiest of people... and Jews have non of these two features.

Attached: IMG_20180526_1344005.jpg (2400x2400, 1.4M)

Your race is not much better, ching chong.

Friendly reminder that that kid's mother is a non-white slav to begin with.

She's cute.

Attached: 1505796713716.png (564x660, 318K)

White mixed with black looks the worst. They have long narrow European heads, off white skin, kinky negro hair with a big lips and wide nose. They always look really miserable, like they have a chip on their shoulder all the time.

Attached: 1418543330543.jpg (640x480, 13K)

don't upload that ork. i'm gonna vomit

>curved ear
>huge Nostril
>Big lips covered by Pacifier

ugh...

aaaaa come on ~~ i love irish girl ~
kek ~

Attached: emma.png (1271x714, 1.04M)

I must be a lucky one I guess

Attached: IMG_20180514_2008305.jpg (2400x2400, 1.74M)

You actually don't look too bad compared to most, you look more 1/4 black and have browny green eyes.

That kid looks like a kid and female version of Trump.

>posting your full face here

that looks a baby female version of trump.

You probably like act like a supreme gentleman

wtf is this nigger mutt ?
must be 10000 % mother is white , genetic father is nigger from nigeria LMAO

I see fat white women with these mutts every day. Sad

>meme flag
pic related

Attached: 56Donnie.jpg (125x93, 2K)

My dad is also not that dark he is the lightes of his siblings.

But I agree... most mixed look shit...
I wouldn't advocate breeding with Brown or black people...
I also look for a pure European maiden...

You give off a bit of a, you know...
gay vibe lol.

you fucking asshole mutt fucked up white trashs
if you hate jews and nigger mutts , than keep hate them
don't say like "You actually don't look too bad compared to most, you look more 1/4 black and have browny green eyes"
or
" You probably like act like a supreme gentleman "

>your nigger hating have no fucking "consistency"

sometimes hate !! sometimes it's okay. ~~~
fucking make me cancer .
why you fucking ratarded bodies are always changing without any standards ?

shame on you fucking retard cunts.
really disappointing as right wing conservative person

fuckin w*itoids

I've only ever seen 2 mixed race people first hand, both were pretty attractive girls though. Half Yemeni half white and the other half Korean/Japanese and half white.

Elliott Rodger is hillarious... but not much else...
I also don't have any problems with getting laid...

At this point it doesn't matter anymore... I uploaded those pictures on a Muslim dating website and trolled ppl a few years ago... nothing happened yet

What is your dad? A mulatto?

They quite often have a breakdown at some point.

Attached: 7TJFLPHUD462NLXON227KBWBZU[1].jpg (1484x1025, 198K)

Your country has the lowest birthrate in the world (1.05), it seems like your women are not really that interested in gook dick
Also
>Jow Forums is one person

He is a black nigger from the US...
My Dad and his mother's tone are comparable to Obama

>the other half Korean/Japanese and half white.
ugh.... shame..
shut up jew mutt and be a soap
it's economical reason young couple don't get a child for their own life.
> you don't understadn high intelligence people

Aye any form mixing is a shame but it doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes. She isn't a complete bitch either which is a pleasant change of pace. If she weren't mixed I wouldn't be opposed to settling with her.

Caucasian mixing, for example Indian and Anglo can produce a nice looking person. It's when the negro gene is mixed it all goes down hill. Especially Oriental and Negro, now that looks disgusting.

That's rich coming from a German.

It's gotta be pretty late in the day in Germany, no? Almost time to fluff your wife's refugee boyfriend.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Well I can see the nose, lips, and hair texture easily going away within one generation if you wanted that in your children. It’s only subtle on you.

The most dedicated parent occasionally wants to throttle their kid when they're being a shit
I pray that feeling isn't any stronger or frequent when your kid doesn't resemble you, but..

Its actually the exact opposite you idiot! If you keep breeding with people that look exactly like you then you end up with inbreeding and recesive alleles pile up.

If a black guy with sickle cell breeds a white chick with cystic fibrosis then the kids have neither. Genetic diversity you idiot learn some evolution.

Interracial kids are genetically superior by wiping out shit level recessive alleles. Case in point: Steph Curry.

P.S. Because we all decscended from East Africans who migrated across present day Middle East, all races are closer to each other genetically than any African population is to each other. They have the most diverse genetics and instead you want to inbreed.

Good stay in Alabama mouthbreathing inbred

Attached: blacked.jpg (500x270, 30K)

Negro admixture ruins just about any genetic palette. It's the facial features more so than anything, wide noses, fat lips etc. Replaces the gentle features of women and the sharper features of men for some monstrosity that looks like you hit random in an rpg character creator.

A fucking leaf

Attached: Day Of The Rake 3.jpg (1200x706, 28K)

Hey, don't i work at the university shelter where you live ?

>recessive means inferior

Attached: 27048317-EC31-43CE-8A6B-77D49B9A8601.png (211x239, 3K)

I agree, (when the African features are dominant, which they usually are.) But I have at least seen some quadroons and Octoroons who looked nearly white in the face with only their hair texture betraying them. When wearing a hat you couldn’t even tell. Asian genes are stronger, and without almost without fail take at least 3-4 generations to begin to lose.

Everyone has 2-3 lethal recessives. That's why after you fuck your mom/sister you get those 2 lethal recessives lining up. I.E you have a retarded baby.

Race mixing is the future.

Attached: The future.jpg (728x926, 74K)

>Asian genes are stronger
This one seems like a roll of the dice more than anything. Girl I'm friendly with from college is half Korea/Japanese and half white but to be honest she could and has passed as white before.

mixing is like rolling the dice. sometimes you get a good mix of traits. other times, not so much.

Attached: Day Of The Rake.jpg (533x666, 123K)

>WHY DID I ADOPT All THESE NIGGGGGGERS!!!!! *falls off cliff*

>put in sack
>put rocks in sack
>throw sack in river

Like every other humans on this earth.

You can be good looking or ugly.You people talk like all pure blooded people are beautiful when this clearly false.

Just look at english people.

I heard recently that if a white person has a kid with a black person, there's a closer genetic link with other white people of their ethnicity than there is with their mixed race offspring.

In general do mixed raced men, especially half blacks tend to look for a white, black or another mixed sexual partner?

ok that's pretty good

Attached: 1530199170617.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

Is that why people from dark red (pic related) countries are functionally retarded?

Attached: 63223FC3-5716-458D-BF45-D35FF42EA00A.png (850x607, 359K)

She has the mudshark monocle. Now a life long single mother because no self respecting white man will go near her now she has a niglet. Would love to cleanse Ireland of such filth.

Do you have a source for your bullshit?

And don’t say your wife told you so she could fuck Jamaliqui without a condom.

Mulattos. Children born out of lust, not out of love. Seen as a scorned on society because they either become thugspawn or become Government's puppet. Hated by both Blacks & Whites, & not accepted by either. The Blacks & Whites will eat them alive.

I haven’t seen an example of this IRL nor on the internet. When I do see an one cited, it’s usually someone who can maybe pass off as a strong-featured Saami, which technically counts as white-passing, but I’m referring to a total absence of Asiatic features. I haven’t seen that.

As usually black daddy is never there. I feel sorry for the mutts. But who's fault was it to sleep with a nigger in the first place?

Zero fucks given to coalburning mothers. I hope this Polish white whore suffers for fucking up her race, heritage, & her child.

I see loads of cuck working class English men with mulatto friends these days.

what issues did you have or know of

Total lack? No of course not. When you draw half your genetic lineage from said source then obviously that'll show. I'm just saying I know at least one example where such features aren't very pronounced at all. They're there but you have to look for them if that makes sense. Adds a nice accent to the appearance though imo.

didn't one of those off herself recently
how much are they paid anyway?

>we all decscended from East Africans who migrated across present day Middle East
wrong, negro cradle of civ is obsolete, oldest dude was found in eastern europe

Yeah, of course people vary and some examples will be more extreme than others. I’m just saying that Asian mixes are the only ones I’ve seen where there is always still some Asian facial features present even generations on, no matter how minuscule. The whitest hapas, quapas, etc I’ve ever seen look like Turks.

>P.S. Because we all decscended from East Africans who migrated across present day Middle East, all races are closer to each other genetically than any African population is to each other.

This is the exact opposite of natural selection and evolution. This missing link are Africans. The Africans who were too dumb to migrate out of Africa either stayed or died trying to get out.

Why do you think the Out of Africa evolution map has a positive correlation to IQs moving up on the IQ map?

Attached: D6A50C5D-FD39-4DC0-A5C8-DF6D183B236B.jpg (2048x2048, 468K)

She probably got pregnant from a White man.

LMAO IS THAT NIGGER SHITTING HIMSELF?

God condemns race-mixing

She did. That’s the point; they want white kids.

Those 2 white dykes killed all their [adopted] mutts by driving off a bridge

They are xenophiles. Something is broken in their brains that makes them hate themselves and anything like them.

I still think blacks were created by slave traders by breeding humans with gorillas, get the strength of apes and just enough intelligence to follow orders. Where's that study that when they tried to map gorilla DNA that found links to modern Africans?

Most people live their lives without imagining themselves to be important pieces in a grand chess game of history and evolution. They care about their kids, mixed or not, because they're their kids. Wew. Never thought of that, huh? They don't consider their kids in some large and complex context. They just live their lives. Ordinary people don't overthink their kids, they just nurture them and care for them and try to raise them right..

>insane narcissists
You could just as easily say you're a narcissist for liking your kids because they look like you. This kind of psychologizing is BS. It would be absurd to reject your own children because they're mixed-race tbqh.

Had problems with reading and writing when I was in elementary school...
I also was kinda depressed but not because of my "race" or something

But that was all..
Now I have a stable income, don't have any dept or addictions and I consider myself mentally stable and somewhat well-spoken...

I consider myself glorious pilled (By the Golden one) and lift regularly and make plans for a sustainable future.

Attached: 1530630667398.png (1473x2000, 1.28M)

That's at a transactional level. But at a personal level, I doubt many whites hang out with mutts. The rule still applies: Avoid the groid, especially if they're in packs.

There it is.

>Is there not a natural instinct in the brain that goes "This baby looks nothing like me or my ancestors, it is an outsider, it doesn't deserve my resources?"
no, because these coalburbers are women, they do not aquire resources, they are only gibsed them by men they leech off of or more often and more widely, by the terrorist state which robs all men so that it can give unearned resources to retards who literally squandee the nation's wealth and bring down the overall genetic fitness of the nation
all coalburners have to pay the toll, intrinsically, as god has decreed it, because of these facts
theae coalburning labotomy cases serve the jew and the jew's master: pure concentrated evil for evil's sake

>Something is broken in their brains that makes them hate themselves and anything like them.
All the more reasons why any non-black guy should AVOID coalburners at all cost!

Yeah but your sister doesn't...

England fans in 2018 OMEGALUL

Le 56% nigpakimutts

Attached: Screenshot_29.jpg (928x524, 139K)

but you are gay, aren't you? can you tell me about what happened to make you gay?

Yep. Once the bloodline gets "Blacked" it's tainted for life

What's with black and brown people always wearing (((Levi))) t shirts? I see this all the time.

Any proposition on whether should i breed with women from Senegal, south Africa or Ethiopia? Best Sub-Saharan genes?

Not even the slides...
I secretly despise homosexuality.

I'm just a regular 56% amerimutt conservative living in germany

i chosen non english

Attached: not english .png (928x521, 1.11M)

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (214x265, 25K)

you are already a sub saharan pale vodka nigger, obamaserb
oh ok, but you can still secretly despise homosexuality and be gay, you can secretly despise heterosexuality and be straight, but that's the vibe i get from you, too clean and put together and time taken out for appearance, taking vanity pictures of yourself
sets off some flags for me
it's ok if you are but i just would want to know how and why you were

This is fucking sad knowing that a large percentage of the people I see on the streets look just like these monsters

Attached: 1D3278BD-8337-4C64-97C0-2A8ADDDE7164.jpg (674x426, 214K)