Can Russia, Sweden or Croatia defeat England/France/Belgium at the World Cup

I don't want niggers winning. The White nations need to defeat them.

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd-3.jpg (620x420, 98K)

fuck off! swedes already knocked-out germany. huge crime.
france only actually good team left. huge robbery if they don't win

The hope is Croatia, or Sweden

The 'French' team is majority black, not French. Stop calling them French.

Shut up fag

russia will win

I am afraid fake France will win

Putin already won. But that has nothing to do with their team's performance.

It has everything to do with his Swiss bank account however.

Attached: Turtle dive.webm (912x512, 2.35M)

Colonizers must lose

Belgium is full of blacks as well

>second 19th
>suck this
lmao

Of course it can happen but to be honest it's unlikely. England isn't as much of a problem, but the French team is very good.

They're all shit in a way or other. But if it bothers you, just reframe it as a perfect example of the advantages of colonialism.
And how African culture clearly is shit, as the African countries are out already and only European teams remain.
These Africans are nothing but gladiators, fighting for our entertainment and our flags, having left their home and heritage behind. If they were not member of a European football team but member of a right-wing, colonialism and nationalism encouraging political party, they'd be called traitors and Uncle Toms.

This shit is Rome 2.0 literally happening again and there s nothing we can do except go hero

>These Africans are nothing but gladiators, fighting for our entertainment and our flags, having left their home and heritage behind.
and paid millions

If Croatia wins because lets be honest they are the only pure white team left are we not gonna use it to meme that white times are better?

Attached: CROATIAAAAAA.jpg (720x960, 131K)

Sweden are too limited same with Russia.

Croatia have the best balance of talent+team spirit+team ethic so are the likeliest great white hope.

Also had to Lol at the lineups at start of Uruguay vs France - one of those teams was largely White(ish) and it wasn't the one from Europe.

>france only actually good team left.
Fuck off Belgium have the more talented first team/squad. Both countries have less than brilliant managers though.

>implying french itself isnt black
The french team is a proper representative of the state of france

Yes, Croatia will win. Illyrian masterrace!

Surrender flag

lmao

this is why I hate diveball...fukken crybabies

Albanian monkey

I'm just glad there's nothing but European teams left

White people = Gods

leaf stop bullying or else

"Europeans"

NO...greed, rape, killing, enslave, stealing are not things God would do

Soccor is gay
Change my mind

Attached: 5978CFED-DDF6-4453-B0FB-0E33E2D28C2E.jpg (960x940, 73K)

they should have to wear accelerometers on their body to record impacts so they can't fake this shit. I can't stand soccer for this one reason alone.

You would be suprised how much the human body can witstand

A full contact sport would be fun to watch too. Ruby is already popular in many places.

I hope Croatia win this shit

the engish team is full of niggers and yes croatia can win

try playing its a very cool sport which requires skill practice endurence speed.

Yeah, they sold out their countries and heritage for a fat check.
How any lefty can applaud that is beyond me, but then again, they are mentally ill.

Russia, Sweden, and Croatia aren't colonizers moron.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 7D891EB4-866B-4D5F-AA2D-3AE193D0CB07-235-00000021FC91D028.jpg (275x183, 10K)