How does one became an expert in cave diving?

abc.net.au/news/2018-07-07/thai-cave-rescue-expert-divers-to-guide-trapped-soccer-team-out/9952924

how does one became an expert in cave diving?

what makes you wake up one day and think to yourself, "I want to become an expert in diving in the most ridiculous places in the world?"

why?

just why?

Attached: jill-heinerth-diving-cave.jpg (1500x1000, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtlwoX1YEmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is probably people who both enjoy Caving and Scuba Diving. Maybe this is a niche that combines both outdoor pursuits?

What makes you wake up day after day and think: "gee, another beautiful day, better spend it all on Jow Forums"? Hard to say.

Many such cases!

Attached: DSC_2719.jpg (1920x950, 240K)

WHO gives a flying fuck about that normie news shit? Just fuck off with these threads allready.

Attached: 1525295074638.jpg (680x680, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WtlwoX1YEmg

This is now you day job, how do you cope?

t. frogposter

>how does one became an expert in cave diving?

How may traps have you had? The more you stick your dick into the corn hole the better you get at navigating caves.

>"I want to become an expert in diving in the most ridiculous places in the world?"
Usually people with these kind of hobbies are also firefighters or have other dangerous jobs. Or they do welding and metalwork but specialize in doing it underwater because theres very high pay and not much competition.

>a lot of cave divers are really wealthy and smart
Maybe thats where they hide the children

And yet you're here, attempting to make a mockery of us.

Wrong...its for sport and most dont have dangerous occupations

t. virgin

t. absent minded bogan who sniffs petrol and eats vegemite 24/7

Only huff petrol on weekends, m8.

based

Attached: 1530270254084.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Wrong. One of the most renouned microbiologists studies underwater cave living bacteria is a cave diver who collects the samples herself

Check this out.

Attached: 1530920928069.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

She sounds like a faggot who’s overcompensating for the fact that she studies worthless underwater cave germs

Did he died?

did he live

i feel bad for him. Just look at that face at the end. He lost all hope and despair finally sets in

Someone's gotta do it, try not to project too hard. You know there are scientists studying Arctic algae running around with guns to protect themselves from polar bears too?

He plugged the hole and drowned when it filled with water. When they pulled him out his lower half was torn to shreds and mostly missing as if something ate him.

Anyone else get anxiety thinking about crawling through tight spaces?

Those digits don't lie

Ignore the sign, pay the fine!

Attached: Cave sign template - Copy.jpg (421x515, 61K)

mfw cave sharks

Attached: pepezombie.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Experienced scuba diver here. Those kids are going to die.

I want to know why the kids were down there with their soccer coach anyway. What does caving have to do with soccer? Inb4 he was molesting them.

Do it because it's my job?

Experienced scuba diver here. Those kids are going to die.