Sweden NO!

I gotta admit I'm impressed by Sweden lately. It is currently the only European country where the far-right is openly anti-Israel.

Attached: 1530962074377.jpg (1080x1640, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtube.com/watch?v=2reMkrOIfRA
youtube.com/watch?v=r6cdig6xTJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sadly that likely didnt even happen

>A It happend.
>B It didn't happen.
>C It didn't happen but it should have.
Nazis pick C.

>A loud argument and a scuffle later ensued between the women and the other group, after the former went to get a rainbow flag and started shouting slogans about equal rights for everyone.

What does that have to do with Israel?

bbuummpp

Yeah based Sweden, attack the only White ethnostate with a positive birth rate, and import truckloads of niggers

How is 35%-36% Ashkenazi even remotely a white ethnostate?

Are you accusing the jew of untruth?

Attached: 1530746602218.jpg (345x350, 22K)

>2 zionists assaulted
and thats a good thing

Attached: 1528475320291.jpg (308x330, 72K)

>a Muslim shithole
>hates Israel
wew

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
>Every time I read about a Jew somewhere identifying as a white person, I cringe. As an Israeli Jew, who like most other Israeli Jews, is completely foreign to the concept of Jews being “white” I would like to address this article to my Jewish brothers and sisters in America.

>Jews
>white

Attached: 143321003821.png (800x764, 70K)

>LET GO OF THE FLAG!

the feminist harpies screech, while failing to realize that they're the ones holding it, and he's simply walking through getting stuck

Attached: lel.jpg (427x535, 65K)

>Nazi flag
>Israel white ethnostate
So nazi flaggots truly are kikes that try their hardest to sully the flag.

Oops Schlomo! Looks like you turned off your meme flag!

Remember that "assault" in this context can mean a light shove or any sort of minor physical contact

This is staged or fake, Sweden is the most cucked nation on earth and the biggest thread to jews is the masses of islamic terrorists they import.

youtube.com/watch?v=2reMkrOIfRA

t. he thinks Jow Forums maymays represent real life

Attached: 1529083081415.jpg (640x638, 41K)

Exactly, even the 35% of Jews that sometimes look white don't identify as white themselves.
Israel couldn't farther away from being white.

>Sweden is the most cucked nation on earth

was.
>youtube.com/watch?v=r6cdig6xTJA

Attached: 17317831783.jpg (625x350, 33K)

He looks like John Brzenk lol

they deserve it . they where probably one of those double standard anti ethnostate but pro jewish ethnostate cunts. every race deserves a ethnostate except niggers.

Attached: i-think-there-is-a-resurgence-of-anti-semitism-because-at-17444336 (2).png (500x515, 120K)

The israeli influence is overwhelming and ubiquitous in Sweden, sometimes I listen to the podcasts of the nordic frontier on nordfront and the guys can easily unveil (((their))) sneaky plans and interventions on governmental issues.

Attached: 317831731783.jpg (960x960, 130K)