Daily reminder that the only way to stop inmigration to white nations is to increase the levels of standart of living...

Daily reminder that the only way to stop inmigration to white nations is to increase the levels of standart of living among the world as to they don't have an economic incentive to move to the first world.

Why would someone live in the thirld world when he can clean toilets in the first world and make 4-5 times (or more) what a surgeon or engineer makes in his cunt?

like 50% of this cunt makes less than 400 bucks per month, while doing the same job in US could mean 70k (trade people like carpenters and plumbers).

Attached: 1530830545483.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
ted.com/talks/ngozi_okonjo_iweala_on_doing_business_in_africa
youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I
thegreatcourses.com/courses/african-experience-from-quot-lucy-quot-to-mandela.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_bubble
youtube.com/watch?v=LAf6UUPpX4k&feature=youtu.be
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/65/Cherry-Picking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Cyu9SD8Lk
reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol! You can’t raise the living standard of an ape tribe living in the jungle, if they are given infrastructure the will ignore it like

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

The thing you forget is if you clean the toilet in London you are helping people who create great value have a clean toilet and get compensated in return

If you clean a toilet in Africa you’re only giving the service to other valueless subhumans.

If you’re a bus driver in India and drive valueless shitskin Indians around who never contribute anything worthwhile or you’re a bus driver in the west where you help valueble people to go from A to B it’s a big difference

But if you’re unable to see this you’re probability a shitskin yourself with a low IQ, watch the video I posted and learn

Attached: A3026465-7A65-4D5D-A137-B4867FECFD2E.jpg (748x1116, 211K)

truth

or just start arresting employers

>the only way

Sinking the NGO ships and downing their airplanes also works

Attached: reare.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Tell it to our Jewish masters

How do you raise the standard of living in the rest of the world? Economists have become much more skeptical about the capacity of foreign aid to cause lasting increases in national income in developing countries. International migration is, by far, the best way to decrease the global level of poverty.

>It's another "Babysit the shitskins that still haven't formed a working society" episode

Attached: 1528942240252.jpg (936x1000, 160K)

>meme video
sure, keep telling me about blacks when my town is 60% black.

unlike pol, I see them every day and unlike the shithole that is the US, I see them as normal people, like they still have fathers and they work and do normal lives.

most of the memes againts blacks comes from cultural things, not biological.

Literally look up kelvin doe, william wakamkwa to see modern day african kids that were given MIT scholarships.

they need capitalism, investment on infraestructure and free loans.

the west always think what's the best thing for them rather than asking what they want, that's why it always fail.

Look up this:
ted.com/talks/ngozi_okonjo_iweala_on_doing_business_in_africa

The problem is the west see africans as their servants or see them as kids, and always try to help them by doing what they think they need, not what africans want.

That's why africa is now happily going with China, because china wants to do trade rather than asking for meme shit like gay rights and human rights.

I guess you rather wanted a meme reply, but I hope you learn something today.

why dont we just take all our SUCCESS and WORK ETHIC then push it OVER TO AFRICA?
wow nigger you really are just the stupidest fucking ape aren't you

Attached: 1530705451253.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Chinese have been doing it just fine and they have better experiences than the west.

Less than 10% of all IMF loans are to the thirld world.

that's like saying why the west don't take sharia law retard.

diferent culture.

culture or biology, it's irrelevant, you can't teach a nigger how to work, that's reality

You can't teach a cow to bark! 3rd world countries need to lift themselves out of poverty, we've literally sunk billions of $ into Africa. Please tell me whats changed in the last 40 yrs? Nothing but a larger African population.

NAXALT

We are only talking about biological facts here, but because if your low IQ you don’t understand that culture is downstream from genetics, societies are and expression the the genes that f]create them.

Just like religions are an expression the the genes that created and formed them. In your low IQ imagination something unjust happened to the shitskin fo the world that made them miserable, they are miserable because that’s what they deserve

Democracy was created by whites for whites because that’s also an expression of white genes, your nigger subhuman shitskin genes never created art, culture, religion or anything other great because your genes are unable to

It’s not nurture, look up adoption studies a nigger adopted and re]aised by white oarents is still just a dumb nigger

Attached: CA95DE28-29F8-44FF-B711-4199A941FBC9.jpg (500x441, 53K)

that's related to work ethic, which is something related to culture, not genetics.

otherwise you got elite sportman which are black, and reaching their level you need a fucking work ethic, much more than a normal job.

that's more related to good parenting.

That’s what you always do, you desperately try to ignore the majority of blacks and just focuse on the outliers.

All your opinions are build on wishthinking and not on empirical data

Attached: 5D7799EB-309F-49C3-AC64-D8F83FD233CE.png (843x843, 317K)

Life in a Cold Country is a lot harder than life in a Hot Country, it is also a hell of a lot cheaper, compare living in Greenland to living in Africa. Humans are still a tropical animal.

>that's related to work ethic, which is something related to culture, not genetics.

Once again you’re cognitively incapable to understand how it really works

Work ethic is just as genetical as culture or any other trait you’re talking about, but you can’t bare the truth because that would mean that shitskin countries are shitholes because that’s all their shitskin genes are capable of creating

Attached: 480ECAF4-8ED0-4C4F-9BB1-577418F19B83.jpg (1000x4500, 1.14M)

What a brainlet untermensch

If white nations help more we will have to deal with tens of millions immigrants each year. They will breed even more.

The irony is that as more migrate to western (i.e. white) nations, they significantly reduce both the standard of living and social cohesion in the host nation they choose to infect.

Case in point: Australia. This place is rapidly moving backwards. It's shocking. We won't even talk about Germany, or France. Remember those nations? Smoldering relics. Canada also.

Attached: 4FA56906-3E41-42D7-84C7-048CD170CB6F.jpg (990x1176, 318K)

If you are adopted by tall parents doesn't mean you will become tall, Genetics decide what you are, not wishful thinking.

sure, show me some metastudies proving this link between genetics and culture.

culture is not genetical, otherwise how do u prove white evangelicals and mormons and liberal gay have the same genetical culture if they're white.

afroamericans have a distint culture than real africans and afrolatinos are completelly diferent.

A black evangelical pastor will be something diferent culture than an indigenous vodoo haitian priest.

How is culture genetical when someone from centuries ago will have a completelly diferent culture than someone today?

>le IQ meme
you only need high IQ for a specialized set of STEM jobs, not most jobs in society.

society also needs farmers, cleaners, sport people, musicians, politicians, writers, shopkeepers, which blacks can easily and already do.

Not really, I just show you that's linked to parenting, not genetics.

Is a learned skill linked to motivation and goals.

even thirld world nations have now lowered birth rates, china had to drop it's one child policy.

The world average is 2.8 or something.
Even in africa, they've been lowered their birth rates.

The only way to decrease birth rates is with increasing standarts of living and raising people off poverty, also girls educations and women rights.

because of economics, not because of a non white plan to destroy white nations.

politicians need a basic working force and is easier to sustain the ponzi scheme of taxation and welfare with inmigration than with higher birth rates.

again, economics, not jew conspiracy shit.

>sure, show me some metastudies proving this link between genetics and culture.

It’s called history books, look at white European cultures and look at subsahra cultures over the ages

If your genes are able to form great cultures they inavidably will for a great culture, for example look at the Asians, they were quite backwards but they were able adopt the white cultures and form them to themself even improving on s[certain aspects

Just like how Chinese were slaves in America but now are one of the highest earners, or the Irish too. Nigger are still one of the poorest in America because they are incapable

Look at gangsta culture in America, hiphop rap. That’s what the negro genetics are capable of creating

If they the majority would be able to create something better they would. Look at this picture again Just because you can name a smart nigger that t[doesnt mean that the majority of niggers aren’t subhuman low IQ valueless shits.

You also see it in niggers, if he has a high IQ he will behave white, adopt the white culture e.c.t
If he is average he won’t be able to adopt to the white culture so he will be into nigger culture like hip hop rap, gangsta stuff

Attached: 097E0A42-DCEA-49F3-96D7-BDE38FAFF19A.jpg (1024x789, 170K)

>Le meme video
>Le meme IQ

That’s all your arguments, if you would watch the damn video you would understand what happens if niggers take over

Watch this too
youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I

Maybe you will learn something and not seem like such a low IQ subhuman valueless shitskin

again, showing your knowledge about blacks is 0 yet you care so much to talk about them.

There has been kingdoms in africa, and africa was like in the 9-10 century (golden west africa) more developed than medieval europe, at least clearly more rich than europe.

Look up sundiata, the king of mali, clearly more rich than any european king of his day.

In european times it wasn't unknown black cities filled with hospitals and universities, the myth of timbuctu was clearly know as the african el dorado by western explorers back in XIX century.

Look up some documentaries on black african libraries from mali that dates from muslims times.

Also surgery was invented in black african muslim times.

Why do you assume blacks want to be like whites just as I assume you have no interest in becoming a gook or a muslim?

You do know none of the things you just said are factual? It is a Fantasie your people have constructed out of embarrassment for never having achived anything.

all the negro “empires” you know about came into existence because you sold slaves to the Arabs. Literally the only value you people ever created was to sell your mothers and brothers to smarter people.

But then again I’m almost 4 standard deviation higher in the IQ ladder then you, I feel no hate towards you. I’m fascinated by you. It’s like looking in the past like 50-100tousand years and it humbles me of my own evolutionarily beginnings

Nothing I could tell you even if I simplify it as much as I can can be understood by you so our discourse is worth nothing and I’m gonna stop giving you more (yous)

Just remember my words, you will never create any value to the world, in your life you will leech here and there on white genius, stand on the shoulder of gods and call yourself tall. Nothing you will ever do will matter because you’re simply prisoner by your underdeveloped genes. Y]you truly have my pity, and I’m deeply sorry but that’s life.

Attached: 2C5E4F9E-6EA5-435F-8580-3316C29FB8AF.png (1405x589, 250K)

Attached: D02119EA-1B78-4329-9B11-E9257E37434A.jpg (861x849, 278K)

unless you're in the top 10% GLOBAL percentile of IQ, I doubt your IQ is higher than me.

besides I like to read about black history, it takes five minutes on wikipedia to disprove most of pol memes.

Also black slavery in africa was to enemy tribes, smaller tribes, war prisioners, criminals and lower social strata.

They never sold their elites to the arabs, they never sold their poets or musicians or scholars to the slave trade.

nice propaganda you have there.

>the only way to stop inmigration to white nations
That's certainly not the *only* way

Attached: white people respond to a problem.jpg (1280x1001, 375K)

global genocide doesn't solve declining birth rates.

Over 200 million whites in North America and 700 million in Europe. We'll be fine.

>reddit spacing
immediately dropped

Continue amusing me with your ape like gibberish, that’s how I imagine talking with a sentient animal would be like, the chimpanzees in the jungle probably would tell me that the evil humans took their empires from them e.c.t

If you want to understand your people better I’d recommend you to read up on the psychological behavior of Inferiority complex ridden people, because if I had to describe your race this would be the easiest to describe you, so honestly if you’re interested in understanding your own kind a little more read up on it.

If you’re interested in the truth.

Attached: 003CE539-100A-47A1-8807-A1B63431D5AF.jpg (2560x2560, 2.47M)

Not really, whites will be 9-10% of global population in 2050, the same amount as pure blood amerindians.

But we just discussed the (final) solution to that

>argues about african history
>post pol cherrypicked memes
wow, clearly the mark of a trully intelectual with a superior IQ.

LOL

post your citations from some history journal faggot, not some pol memes.

unless you increase your birth rates, white nations will collapse.

come the fuck on Colombiabro.
You dealt with niggers enough to know that apes are useless. I mean..
>Niggers didnt colonize shit
>Niggers destroyed Liberia although it had a great kickstart
>Niggers still living as stone-ages savages in isolated enclaves everywhere
>Enslaved niggers where enslaved and only Haitians fought back properly
(Come on we had like 5 million of those back in the day if they went full guerrila Rio de Janeiro would have fallen for the nogs 200 years ago not last year with the jews)
what else?
>Nogs can't into culture
unless you consider nogcultur such as blues to be culture, which is just retarded.
>Voodoo is a thing

Seriously I dont know why the fuck we havent genocided them to oblivion. They're the worse race even thou the Australoid savages are dumber (at least their population is controllable)

>technology and automation are quickly making the need for extensive labor pools unneeded
>we need more people
Why? To support boomer gibs or for more ((debt))) consumers to prop up a pyramid scheme?

You can’t argue with someone who doesn’t know anything

Attached: B92F8DCD-A709-4353-A24F-55EE528CDECC.jpg (462x496, 58K)

Wrong. Arrest employers, execute illegals, outlaw nonwhite immigration. Done.

because I actually do basic google research than basing my entire information on pol memes that are clearly cherrypicked and made by retards about a topic they don't know?

thegreatcourses.com/courses/african-experience-from-quot-lucy-quot-to-mandela.html

pirate this, if you want real scholar education about africa.

>didn't colonize shit
utterly false, plenty of kingdoms killing each other.

>destroyed liberia
meme shit pol loves to spout.

>stone age
utterly false.
africa is among the fastest growing economies and they're growing at 6-8% with chinese investment.

>were enslaved
not really, they were war prisoners sold as slaves.

>nogs can't into culture
africa is the most culturally diverse continent and africans have invented more genres of music than any other race.

I can name like a couple dozen genres invented by blacks.

>vodoo
just like whites killed old ladies because of superstitions.

that's not what white countries are doing.

post any real citation other than memes.
I will post my sources.

that's illegal in white nations.

This huehue intellectual is talking truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

Go fuck yourself dickbreath.
This whole fix the rest of the world so they won't have to come here bullshit isn't some new novel idea you've come up with so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back over your genius.
What excuse do you think they gave us for NAFTA fuckhead? It cost us millions of jobs and Mexico now has one of the top 25 economies in the world. Have they stopped coming??
No the money they've made has been diverted to corrupt politics and drug lords and the masses still want into the US for free gimmies.
Not our problem, not our responsibly. If these people won't get off their ass and get their shit together no amount of money we give them is going to do any good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Let me tell you about conformation bias, it starts with your inferiority complex by seeing white cultures and looking at your own people.

then you start to make up a fantastic story that explains all of your biological shortcoming, anywhere you can’t invent story’s you try to steal history from others, it is very obvious to other people what and why you’re doing what you’re doing.

If people try to explain you something that goes against the worldview you have created by yourself to shield yourself from the truth you start throwing away their arguments by saying the word meme in front of it. This way you can keep on living in your dream wird.

And Brazilian has no stake in telling you the truth just as I do not have any stakes in pointing out to you what I do, you on the other hand have made up your entire persona based on these dreams so it’s obvious you will protect these fantasies with your life

Attached: 0C2D6E68-7760-4E17-9189-9E60774D1C6D.jpg (2048x2010, 678K)

>gets all his information from pol
>can't make a single citation to a book about black african history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_bubble

There is source given to every single thing I posted, but because once again you NEED to protect your world view (its life or death for you) you simply just discard everything

But I can elaborate and post more sources but you gotta tell me for what specifically because I’ve said many things in this thread, tell me for exactly which of my statements you need to see more and I will gladly post you more sources

Attached: 2CAA669C-6425-42D1-B506-B16299EDF6EC.png (590x618, 319K)

>his source is the world famous journal of pol memes
laughing every lol, retard.

And there we go, you’re not interested in sources because you don’t want to know, you simply want to discard anything being thrown at you from literally different continents of the word in here

It must be a conspiracy that we have a certain opinion about your people

So you don’t want me to tell you what source you want specifically? Like I said I gladly supply if for you

You just learned that if you start crying about sources that most people leave you alone but that’s not because they don’t have sources it’s just cause you’re valueless ass isn’t worth it for them to look up and supply it to you

Attached: DAA495DC-D97F-4BB3-9C07-494C6EEEF460.jpg (2000x4600, 1.53M)

>he thinks his pol memes can be used in academia
lmao nigger, that's like using wikipedia for a univesity homework.

post some real source, not pol memes.

Are you cognitively incapable to understand English?

You’re constant repetition of
>pol memes
I don’t think you quite understand memes, memes that aren’t based on the truth do not become memes in the first place because they wouldn’t be reposted because they could be easily argued against. ‘Pol Memes’ as you call them exist because they contain truth and also sources that aren’t from pol

This for example contains a .gov source for every single claim

But once again it might be too hard for you to comprehend with you 70average IQ which is classified as mentally retarded in white countries

Attached: 24621828-CE32-48CC-A177-C6F311039959.gif (591x464, 12K)

If they don't have the balls to get rid of their corrupt tyrants, they don't need to come here.
Let them make Somalia or Sudan better.

WAKANDA Warriors Invade ITALY (2018)

youtube.com/watch?v=LAf6UUPpX4k&feature=youtu.be

most of that shit is false or clearly cherrypicked retard.

I bet you're still in highschool because you clrealy lack the knowdlege to make a proper citation like a real scholar in a university would do.

>but I give citation to wikipedia
Not good enough and that's not how science works.

>but muh memes
cherrypicked shit.

Read this:
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/65/Cherry-Picking

Once again you’re afraid to tell me what specific source you want to see because that would destroy your pathetic world view, I’m saying it again tell me what source you want to see specifically and I’ll give it to you

Attached: 162056BF-BC1B-4944-B9EC-3150C9E03B9F.jpg (700x875, 149K)

show me something that could be used in a real university, you know, like a fucking journal retard.

I just linked several logical errors you're making here like informational bubbles and cherrypicking and cognitive bias.

Literally pseudoscience you're spouting here.
Good job, like all pol pseuds.

No
They will use that wealth to flight to the West. It is pointless.

>"I don't like it so it's cherrypicked"
>Speaks primarily in debate buzzwords
>Fails to provide sources for anything other than said buzzwords

wew lad

Attached: 1520636514440.png (400x400, 23K)

Once again you’re not telling me what exact source you want to see?

You’re spouting these big word and fallacies you don’t even understand them otherwise you’d use them correctly but you use them as some kind of a cargo cult

Once again tell me about what fact I said you want to see a governmental and trustable source

Attached: A6C50244-9C3C-4308-9E0D-ADF4D42418B2.jpg (1024x773, 101K)

>redistribute your wealth to the undeserving
>or be flooded with mud people
This is a type of logical fallacy called a false dilemma. In reality, there are more than two choices here. The third way is isolationism, and to tell those subhumans to fuck off and create their own 1st world nation. No one handed us this civilization. Our ancestors built it with their blood sweat and tears. It would be wrong to squander it on the genetic waste that refuses to obey our laws and submit themselves to a superior authority.

his first argument was that culture is genetics, which is fucking absurd since there's not a single culture and every race has dozens of cultures.

Also, he doesn't mention what black subrace he's talking about?

Yoruba, Igbo, tutsi, hutu, mandingo, dogon, etiopia?

They don't even have the same genetics, if you wanna meme me with the genetic meme.

What fucking race and part of black africa are u talking about in the first place retard.

Do u think etiopians and somalies are the same as bantus, and they're the same as yorubas, and they're the same as Igbo?

Kys retard.
You can't even use your memes properly and try to teach me shit I've disproven in other threads.

its true us needs to stop being a power nation for it to happen

modern day africans have higher IQ than WWII europeans faggot.

try to prove against that.

that clearly goes againts your pol narrative.

When white people talk about niggers we usually mean the BANTUS

Fyi

You still haven’t told me what source you wish to see, I think you’re afraid to tell me exactly what source interest you because it might destroy your worldview

Attached: 1B668901-55B2-4BCE-AA98-5EFA63E8C116.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

no one is buying it, you're fucking finished

THAT PIC IS FAKE

>decrease global poverty
>increase 1st world poverty

You can only pick both.

why do u use memes about bantus to prove things about the other sub races of blacks?

they don't even have the same genetics as bantus.

are u mentally retarded?

how are blacks like Igbos the same as bantus when Igbos have bigger IQ than average europeans today.

show the average IQ of europeans in 1920 compared to modern day africans.

that would be a funny shock to you.

>You also see it in niggers, if he has a high IQ he will behave white, adopt the white culture e.c.t
If he is average he won’t be able to adopt to the white culture so he will be into nigger culture like hip hop rap, gangsta stuff

Even the smart niggers eventually nig out. Ever seen a 130 IQ nigger be given a hard time at work? He nigs out and IQ drops 50 points like a rock.

not really, blacks outside the US hate nigger culture.

africans despise nigger culture.

You’re talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

>Test score increases have been continuous and approximately linear from the earliest years of testing to the present. For the Raven's Progressive Matrices test, a study published in the year 2009 found that British children's average scores rose by 14 IQ points from 1942 to 2008.[2] Similar gains have been observed in many other countries in which IQ testing has long been widely used, including other Western European countries, Japan, and South Korea.[1]

It means that in 1942 the average IQ in England was 92 and today it’s 105, and the 92 IQ of the 40s is still higher then all sub Saharan IQs of today, today’s average subsaharan IQ is around 70 and let’s not forget that also the Africans had an IQ boost over the years too, so niggers had somewhere of 60IQ during the time whites had 90 in the 1940s

Attached: B7D96808-947A-4EA4-BB2A-D7D914832C09.png (1317x1652, 425K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Cyu9SD8Lk

Also let’s not forget to only look at subsaharan IQs because to probably try to inflate the number by taking the IQ average from the entire continent including the Arabs in the north who have higher IQs then all of you negros

Very good video

>how are blacks like Igbos the same as bantus when Igbos have bigger IQ than average europeans today.

Several Nigerian websites, including the online version of the traditional New Telegraph newspaper, quoted a putative ‘US study’ to have averred that Igbos are the “most brilliant black Africa [sic] race.” As you would expect, this has animated a frenzied debate in Nigerian cyberspace.
But let’s get the facts straight. The article from where the notion of Igbo IQ superiority is extrapolated isn’t a study, nor is it American. It is a reflective essay by a Zambian man called Chanda Chisala. The essay, titled “The IQ Gap Is No Longer a Black and White Issue,” was first published on June 25, 2015 in “The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection,” an American-based website that bills itself as “A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media.”
“The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection” isn’t an academic journal, nor are essays published in it considered scholarly. Although the essay that caused Nigerian websites to claim that Igbos have been crowned as the most intellectually endowed African race is a synthesis of scholarly and popular articles, it is itself not a systematic scholarly study. It is merely one writer’s perspective.
The author of the essay, Chanda Chisala, isn’t an American; he is a Zambian born in the Zambian town of Chingola. He studied Biochemistry at the University of Zambia and graduated in 1997. He is known in Zambia as an intrepid Internet entrepreneur who founded Zambia Online, Zambia’s leading Internet portal. He later relocated to the United States where he has held fellowships at Stanford University, the Hoover Institution, and the National Endowment for Democracy.
So headlines attributing Igbos’ unparalleled brilliance to a “US academic study” are factually inaccurate.

In the essay, Chisala merely sought to disprove the notion that whites are innately more intelligent than blacks. As most people know, IQ tests in the US consistently show native-born American blacks underperforming their white counterparts, leading some to conclude that racial difference, not income or environment; is the most important causative factor for white intellectual superiority and black intellectual inferiority in IQ tests.
Over the last few years, with the increasing migration of black people to the United States from the Caribbean Islands and Africa, many settled certainties about racial disparities in IQ tests are being exploded. African immigrants in the US are high academic achievers. In some cases, they outperform white Americans. For instance, Nigerians are the single most educated demographic group in the United States, although it must be admitted that Nigerians in the United States are both too numerically insignificant (we are a mere 228,000) and too self-selected to be representative of the general population at home.
Before Africans began migrating to the United States in fairly large numbers since the 1970s, Caribbean immigrants had excelled, and still excel, in academic pursuits in ways that disrupt notions of racial hierarchy in cognitive endowment.
So Chisala’s basic argument is that if race is the only explanatory framework invoked to account for the IQ gap between white Americans and native-born American blacks, then native-born American blacks should be smarter than recent African and Caribbean immigrants since native-born American blacks have more white genes in them than both Caribbean and African immigrants.

He also dismissed a controversial 2009 Harvard IQ study that found black African immigrants in the United States to have an average IQ of 89. “They lump together black Africans into one homogenous group when there are different kinds of black Africans, including a good number coming in as refugees from highly troubled countries, while other nationalities consist of the most educated ethnicities in America. [T]he different groups of African immigrants can have very large background differences that reflect in cognitive gaps among them that are even higher than the gap between American blacks and whites…In other words, the mean IQ of African immigrants may be as unrepresentative of black Igbo immigrants as it is of white South African immigrants. It’s a meaningless mean,” he said.
The putative average IQ of 89 among African immigrants (it is 83 among black Caribbean immigrants) is lower than the average IQ of native-born American blacks, yet African and Caribbean immigrants, on average, outperform American blacks in academic pursuits and rival, in some cases outrival, whites. Chisala argues, therefore, that the IQ tests aren’t representative of all Africans. “As the UK data below shows, it is very unlikely that children of immigrants from the Igbo or Yoruba groups of Nigeria or the Ashanti group of Ghana, for example, have an average IQ below the white mean IQ,” he wrote.
The data he presented to make his case uses Igbo academic achievement in the US and the UK, and that was the basis for the notion that a “US academic study” has pronounced Igbos as the most “brilliant African race.”

Good. Now improve your shithole countries and stop acting like savages. I'll take American niggers any day over literal nigger savages. Nigger culture is shit but at least it keeps their monkey shit in check for a little bit.

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

It was 67 back in 1910.

>le IQ bell guy
>literally a guy that makes IQ claims of countries by averaging their neightbor countries IQ
literally pseudoscience.
check Igbo inmigrant kids IQ versus british kids.

le IQ bell guy suffers from really bad methodology and clearly faults in his research, as pointed by other scholars.

This will be my last post because google is fucking me up.

Literally don't use memes about bantus for the other black subraces, just like I wont use chav subhumans or redneck subhumans and use it as the average european.

Igbo kids in britain have better scores than white kids.

The article “resurrected” from last year because an Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, a Nigerian-American high school graduate born of Igbo parents, was recently accepted by all eight Ivy League schools in the United States. Last year, Harold Ekeh, another Nigerian-American born of Igbo parents, was also accepted by all Ivy League schools.
However, although Nigerian websites, including the New Telegraph, claim that these brilliant young Nigerian-Americans “have broken a record of being accepted by eight Ivy League schools,” it is actually not true. Every year, a few smart teenagers get accepted to all eight Ivy League schools. In 2014, for instance, a Ghanaian-American teenager by the name of Kwasi Enin was accepted in all 8 Ivy League schools. In 2015, a high school student by the name of Ronald Nelson was accepted by all the Ivy League schools, but he rejected every single one of them and instead went to a state school.
This is in no way intended to diminish the praiseworthy achievements of the two brilliant Nigerian Americans. Nor do I want to be understood as denying that Igbos, on average, have a higher intellectual drive than the rest of us. (In my high school in Nigeria we often jokingly questioned the Igboness of any Igbo person who wasn’t among the top three in his class).
Nevertheless, no systematic scholarly study anywhere, and certainly not in the US, has proved that Igbos are the most brilliant people in Africa. That study may yet come, but Chanda Chisala’s opinion article is not it.

We could just exterminate all of the nonWhites starting with the khazar kikes.

Let’s see if your superior niger intellect is capable of understanding written words other then news headlines you get your information from

I'll ask again, why do u use bantu memes for the other black subraces?

retard.

Yes all aide should be concentrated around anti-corruption and then after that infrastructure in shithole contries.

I’ll answer you once you read
Disproving your “igbos are smart” claim you got from a Facebook post

By this logic poor whites would be on par with poor blacks. But rich black are still dumb compared to whites and asians no what how to try to equate their childhoods. Only bastion lest is claiming nigger just have a harder time cause everyone is racist towards them poor or rich. Which is exactly what the left does and "proves" in studies. We are at the point that genetics research cant move forward really without being honest in science. Which you kinda need in science..otherwise it's just a religion.

90% of Black niggers are BANTU people, of course we look at them.

No one cares about anything but the average, the bantu set the average because they are almost 1 billion people

Attached: F82A73BB-157C-478D-93F4-C207A3C146CD.jpg (350x403, 86K)

they clearly do better than whites in PISA tests (inmigrants sons) and they're among the richest african tribes.

they're literally black jews faglord.

Better picture*

Attached: 3771BEC8-8B47-43E5-9C04-410CFCDF8037.jpg (2446x2819, 1.58M)

>ethnolinguist is the same as genetics
ok retard.

post the genetic map of africa.

Where are the igbos on this map?

America did it's part with NAFTA

we saw a very large portion of out manufacturing jobs shipped to developing countries and as a result those countries are seeing huge economic growth
but it came at the expense of our own working class
now those people are saving their money to come to America, in hopes of finding another unskilled job but with the social safety net that America promises, instead of investing in their own countries

so, no, not really

>he thinks language and genetics are the same
ok retard.

look at the north map, do u think morocans and egyptians are genetically the same because their language is the same?

Holy shit are they seriously 1 billion? Bill Gates needs to hurry up and kill these people.

How about we just sink their fucking boats and shoot the scum at the border if they try to illegally cross? Their populations need to be at a sustainable level before living standards rise anyway; subsidising their bad breeding habits by improving their living standards prematurely does nothing to solve the third world problem in the long run.

You do not have any understanding about genetics do you?

Attached: A4499C8E-73C0-4E87-8C56-FBF48FC5BD32.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

Fuck em.
Seal the border and send em back.