These must be the perfect women for this board!

These must be the perfect women for this board!

youtube.com/watch?v=6VgUePdooGo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screenshot_73.png (1000x742, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6VgUePdooGo
youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s
youtube.com/watch?v=6qKAccFN3Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Corrrr I'd love to ram my sausage down 'er gob

>STRONK independent wymyn who don't need no man
>Jow Forums approved

u wot m8

>literal shilling

hooktube.com/watch?v=6VgUePdooGo

>date with a guy that thought that women should have and raise their own children
>a bad experience
0:40

I'm done. She's just another fuckhole, not a woman of any substantial value.

She even dated someone that didn't know who jeremiah corbyn was. The absolute horror

He probably did, but wrote her off as an idiot for bringing that idiot up and successfully avoided an argument on political issues during a date.

Truth is women that don't know or care to know anything about politics are hot.

The horror. Poor whimmin.

>I'm 41 and went down the non traditional path of not having children. I do want to settle down and meet someone now. Part of me wonders if I'll ever have children.

You won't.

>Part of me wonders if I can have children.

You can't. Not without severe disabilities, or at least a high risk of disabilities. The interesting part of this video is that the older woman on the right is essentially like looking into a mirror from the future for the young woman on the left. They're separated by approximately 20 years but if the young girl remains on her current trajectory then that will be her destination. It is humorous how they still use the cliché line of men being intimidated by their "achievements". The harsh and unfathomable reality for them isn't that men are intimidated, but hat they genuinely do not care. The woman on the right could have an entire folder filled with her certificates of institutional liberal indoctrination (arts degrees) and it would not make a single difference as her fertility has long since waned, and she is now barron.

Meh, i actually like having intellectual conversations with people, also women.
However, if they are unironic supporters of Corbyn, i feel like that conversation would end quickly as the intellectual part will be replaced by feels.

>i'm smart so i need a smart guy
>*studies art*

Attached: 27878052_401365290316784_5567293164928106496_n.jpg (320x320, 25K)

>Intellectual conversations
>Women

Pick one and one only. You may find the rare unicorn of a woman who has a well versed opinion on an interesting topic but the majority of their sex has just become masterful in repeating mainstream talking points. If I want an intellectual conversation I have my friends. My girlfriend is for a loving and nurturing aspect of my life that I require. It suits us well as she gets to maintain and express her natural feminine instincts without pressure to act like "one of the guys", while I have an outlet for any romantic desires or personal emotional issues I may have.

so are these "Intelligent" women a genetic dead end? lmao

S T U N N I N G A N D B R A V E

Brown eyes, brown hair, lip injections, don’t care. The way to get the rosaries back is to tear down white women with brown features. They will then be more willing to have rational standards. This will lead to blondes gravitating towards their own type as the underlying reasons for the asymmetry are brought to light.

We need to start calling these types of women incels.

>be Burger living in bongland for a few years
>use tinder to date
>since American almost without fail
>"Omg I can't believe you guys elected Trump he's so awful"
>You didn't vote for him did you user?
>Well I don't think he's as bad as the media makes him out also Hillary was terrible
>Go into a bit of debate on the good he's doing and yes he says terrible things but at least some of what he's doing is good
>Yeah but he's so terrible I don't get how you can support him
>Never hear from them again after

Without fail, some of the time they were labour voting cunts anyways but I've since learned to quickly change the subject the second Trump is uttered so that they don't get an opportunity to ask their retarded questions and look at me like I'm a serial killer because I've shot guns and lots of my friends own them. I've found that if we've been fucking for a few weeks and then it comes up they still get mad but they forget and don't bring it up again.

It is a typical leftist position to equate their desire for genetic suicide with intelligence. As though they are anointed with some type of information us disgusting breeders are not privy to. It is nothing more than a coping mechanism for their lonely life.

You can tell from just these 5 minutes of nonverbal communication that all 3 women in the studio, especially the 2 "clever" ones absolutely hate each other for the single reason of wanting to appear better and more intellectual than the other.

I'm a leaf living here and have the same problem. Trump is brought up on an almost daily basis at the most inappropriate places (breakfast at work, for instance). I just go along with it and hide my power level. The group think in this part of the world is insane.

Attached: 1522410813122.jpg (1408x1853, 213K)

red head
I want to find a guy who's into art, literature, psyhcology. Btich, you don't want a man you want a woman or a faggot.

2 types of guys, lads or vidya geeks. She doesn't like video games which is why she doesn't like the only type of men that are smarter than her.

Jermey Corbyn is a communist, end of conversation.

Yeah it's annoying, I'm here for school and during the welcome week parties people were literally asking me drunk as fuck in the middle of the club. Then I just said "I don't like discussing politics and so I won't" because I wasn't about to cement myself as the "nutty trump supporter" to the entirity of the school. I don't get why it needs to be talked about I don't bring up Brexit to you people why do you give a shit about my president and how I want my country to be ran. I'm here to learn and have a good time.

yeah it’s natural selection at its finest. all of their too independent amd stronk genes will die out as well as their sluttyness

>Daily Intelligencer
>Intelligencer
How can you be too smart to win?? If the beholder of the smart brain is truly intelligent, he can see that making things complex is not a winning strategy especially on politics and especially on the campaign trail.
>hurr durr rural retards
That's the man shillary lost too. No one involved in the shillary campaign was smart enough to beat THIS. lmao at the journo who wrote this

Attached: 1505664002958.jpg (640x891, 134K)

>jeremiah corbyn

There is a reason Trump is known as a real estate tycoon. He takes up prime real estate in the minds of all smug western Europeans. Rent free.

>brunette thinks she's clever
>has low and flat nasal bridge and no philtrum
lol
not clever enough to realize she's a typical brit FAS tard, though

WOW BIG BRAINED OBSERVATION THERE WOMAN....

> Women start convo about Jeremy Corbyn

You should instantly reply with "those lying kikes really have it in for him"

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Followed up with a 2 hour power rant about Israel, the Jews, cloud stealing and 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s

youtube.com/watch?v=6qKAccFN3Co

>tfw too big brained for to for love

The younger women's accent is irritating, too.

>Surrounds herself with the most average people imaginable and proceeds to base her self image on how much smarter she is
>"Woah I'm so intelligent"
She's literally every mid-witted woman I've ever had a conversation with, trying her hardest to project a paper thin veil of intelligence in a desperate attempt to attract men.

>tfw when to smart too enable comments

Attached: 1511368184458.gif (500x493, 631K)

they go on about how women can be more "fussy" now and want a interesting guy but is that really what MEN looked for 70 years ago? i dont think so