Cousin marriage

is it beneficial to a certain degree?

Attached: 704a9055d92ca2f081e268534012dd1a.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlIs4KcItmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop posting muhammed

Only if there's some special, recessive trait you're trying preserve. Usually, the only recessive traits you'll get are a habsburg jaw or mental retardation.

The only pictures of couples you'll ever see on Jow Forums are either interracial or incestual.

1st degree cousin marriage preserves the bloodline but can weaken the immune system

But

2nd degree cousin marriage preserves the bloodline AND enhance the immune system

this is inaccurate, and too simplistic for what happens when every allele is conisdered

So better marry your dog eh leaf?

Care to explain?

Inbreeding raises the chances of offspring being severely mentally handicapped (lower than 70 IQ) by something like 150%. If Arabs didn't inbreed so much, they would be just as smart as asians and whites I think.

Attached: 1448021312906.jpg (385x601, 26K)

fpbp

Attached: 1373799982045.jpg (319x475, 90K)

There's a first grade cousin of my I fucked several times. Best sex of my life. But I do not even think about marrying a first-degree cousin. I'm afraid that children will be born retarded.

Marrying? No. Fucking? Sure.

Not gay but I'd pick the guy instead of the girl.

Same. Probably got a big dick.

Exactly what I think. You can fuck your cousin at will, they were made for it.

Marry, not even think.

Wish I could give mine the dick. She's grown but still lives with her mom.

Attached: no.jpg (736x529, 19K)

thats gay

test

> I Think

it makes brainlets, impossible to sustain until genetic engineering fully understood.

My cousin and I lived nearby. When we were kids we slept a few times together and she rubbed her butt in my cock. I ended up pushing inside and fucked her a few times during our teenage years.

You don't wanna fuck him? No homo.

How'd you go about it? Was she interested?

Statistically the most ideal mate for you is your 3rd cousin. I forget where this study is I saw it on pubmed a few months ago. Basically it creates the strongest offspring being exactly 3rd cousins.

Who wouldnt? lol

I would bang both of the people in this image.

third cousin is the ideal breeding pair

Bro, we lived nearby. When we were kids she would kiss me in the mouth and I did not even understand what she was doing.

Around 11, 12 sometimes I slept in her house or she slept in my house when our parents traveled or when we stayed at our grandmother's house and as we were raised practically as brothers our parents should have thought we would not have problems we slept in the same bed. She rubbed her butt in my cock.
When we were in the pool she jumped on top of me and rubbed herself too.

I'll do what? She was beautiful and hot. I had to fuck her.

>is it beneficial
On ly if you stick to oral and anal. Reg sex leads to ethical dilemmas.

The consanguinity rate of Syrian Sunni Moslems probably exceeds 50%.

>Refugees Welcome
>Let Them In

Attached: Syrian refugees.jpg (981x654, 170K)

Shit, Targaryens

This is mostly social stigma. There is a slight increase in the risk of recessive genetic maladies, but it is on the order of the risk that you get hit by a meteor and killed today. There is no particular benefit other than common traits that may increase attraction.

Lucky you. I've wanted to fuck my cousin for years. Came close but we didn't get the chance.

Yeah, it keeps shitskins inbred and retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlIs4KcItmk

literally inbred pakis

Attached: inbred paki.jpg (300x416, 21K)

Not from the perspective of just wanting to fuck your cousin.

Like any animal, if you breed two genetically similar specimens, the likelihood of specific genes being present in the next generation of offspring increases. You could use selective inbreeding and careful culling of undesirable genes to create pure strains of humans that have whatever characteristics you want, so long as such genes already exist in the human genome, somewhere.

The danger of course is that undesirable traits are also more likely to manifest. That's the only real drawback to inbreeding on a small scale. On a large scale, vulnerabilities of your pure strains to certain diseases might be a huge issue, as biodiversity does make a large population much more likely to survive, at least in small part, when faced with a pandemic.

Attached: 1530779967882.jpg (894x894, 33K)

No.

I fucked 2 of my cousins, I wouldn't marry the both of them even if it killed me. It's not worth it

I recommend fucking the cousin to anyone. Very good. Best sex of my life.

ask your parents, ahmed
probably not

>1st - 3rd cousins

NO

>4th + cousins

Yeah, sure.

did you cum in her :^)