/ptgen/ - Portugal General - Path to Glory Edition

Portugal must return to its arabic traditions again. Since we are obviously northern african we must best to acknowledge this fact to gain minority status and free ourselves from our cucked country which never stood for us in the first place.

Under the Caliphate we lived in harmony and peace. We had a Caliph directely descendant from the Last Prophet, pbhn, and we enjoyed being part of one of the most prosperous countries in the world at the time.
Plus we are racially arabic and clearly not white. We must cease to try to impress the europeans and our jewish masters, which in 500 years was only downfall. We must take our future by our own hands

I'm talking non-sunni islam, of course. Of if it is sunni, non-(((wahabbist))) variations

Attached: Banner_Al_Andalus.png (1800x1041, 67K)

>Portugal must return to its arabic traditions
portugal started out with african beliefs.
they were highly egyptian in social and religious status long before islam was even a thing.

I'm just in this thread to watch you get BTFO op

We have a lot of Cathagenian History, here. Mostly from the middle east, the Pheonicians, and then, after the consolidation of he Carthagenian Empire, the influx of northern african and middle eastern carthagenians settled here, due to the existence of many gold, silver and bronze mines

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

get fucked sub-haman

Why is that?

How about you go fuck yourself tho? Portugal will never come back to it's "arabic origins". There's no "arabic origins". Portugal started in the NORTH and conquered it's way South, taking the land and killing it's enimies.

You will die for your treason, along with your Jews and niggers.

Fuck right back to Brussels with your White Genocide.

Report and sag*

Attached: reconquista_1n_Portugal_5515.gif (1667x4168, 2.67M)

>there wasn't arab origins
>been under islamic influence for almost 500 years

Stop LARPing please, its embarassing. Portugal never "started" int he "north".

You CDS-PP niggers really have to understand that this isn't lebbit

AND THEN THEY GOT CONQUERED AND EXPELLED YOU FUCKING NIGGER

also, just to debunk all you immigrant brainlet tier absurds

>Portugal must return to its arabic traditions again

Portugal was literally born against muslims, there is not even one arabic tradition on europe, (iberian peninsula) not even one, our folk, religion, food, culture, civilization, history is completely indo-european.

>Under the Caliphate we lived in harmony and peace

More lies, muslims were invaders and even if they were a minority, iberian peninsula had tons of wars and disputes, natives had to pay taxs, and so on.

>Plus we are racially arabic and clearly not white.

More lies, portuguese people and spanish have no related genetically with arabs, not even with berbers, read:

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." >Comas et al.

about this:
>which in 500 years was only downfall

You are wrong again, it was precisely from the moment we expelled the mors and the jews, centuries and centuries ago, that we have acchieved glory, after we expelle them, we have started the age of discoveries, spreading a ray of civilization across the globe

But good bait.

Attached: pca_4west12-DNA-europ-fg20.png (1500x1200, 316K)

>archeived glory
what glory?

Attached: 8664252-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46K)

The Inquisition was too soft on you jew, but next time you won't be so lucky. We will hunt you in the streets, we will hunt you in the fields and we will hunt you in the woods. Get ready jew, because we are.

Attached: 1530738734624.jpg (622x653, 84K)

The Inquisition didn't kill many jews, in fact ost of the Portuguese Expeditions were funded by jews. That's how cucked portugal is

>what glory?

rotfl, like mapping and discovering 1/4 of the planet earth? is that enough? or controling international commerce across the globe.

Attached: 66_discoveries_by_country_first_to_reach2.jpg (2557x1173, 613K)

More lies from the mouth of the jew. The expeditions were funded by the crown and nobles, which weren't jews. Not go back to your dungeon BE nigger

>rofl
The Americas weren't discovered, neither India.
Even if we indeed "controlled international commerce", which it isn't true, obviuosly, where did it get you now?
This "Portuguese Rule" the waves meme ust end, not only for their ultra exagerated context but also because it is counter productive and the sole benefitters of this meme are the jews that control our country for more than 500 years, also because the Aviz gave them most of the power

>country known for pork, wine and beheading muslims
>arabic traditions

>Plus we are racially arabic and clearly not white. We must cease to try to impress the europeans and our jewish masters
You sound like an American tourist in Algarve. Only mutts are insecure about the fact that they are all mullattoes and mestizo mixed race brown shits. And the only people(s) that bow down to the jews are the Anglos, their footsoldiers.

>crown nobles
crown nobles that were jewish and got their noble status after the 1385 war, when Joao I, a descendent of an sacrilegeuos relationship by Pedro I with a daughther of (((a merchant))), gave won the war being (((elected))) (can't make this shit up) king by these weathy merchants. merchants that started the expeditions

>crown nobles
crown nobles that were jewish and got their noble status after the 1385 war, when Joao I, a descendent of an sacrilegeuos relationship by Pedro I with a daughther of (((a merchant))), gave won the war being (((elected))) (can't make this shit up) king by these weathy merchants. merchants that started the expeditions. Infante Henrique was jewish

Muhammed was a pedophile and a liar. Fuck him and Allah. Death to all koranimals

Attached: 1530560052073.jpg (983x999, 179K)

Portuguese aren't fully white. That is quite empiric. And most of them are mutts

>FORR ISSSRAEEEELLL!!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 37K)

Clearly you're not from here. Or you live in Lisbon.

Retard. I would gas the Jews along with your kind of scum. Your all sand niggers to me.

Kind of rude to reffer to your masters in such ways.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

It's not because you're against filthy muslims that we leave the jews roaming free. Both kikes and sandniggers get the rope.

Yeah he's probably from the nigger infested Lisbon...

>praise muh (((founding fathers))) and muh ammendmens

Attached: george-washington-freemason.jpg (386x461, 126K)

The Portuguese Inquisition was extremelly benevolent with jews. The (((King))) invited them in because of their money and at the request of these (((wealthy merchants))) that are now "nobles".

You have to go back delusional immigrant mongrel
your (( )) tactics are too much seen

Attached: z22guesswho45GaAPMASL-W67MA-LLAO-nidlo2.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

What the fuck does that even mean, you fucking idiot? Couldn't expect anything else from either a muslim of a filthy jew, hating the freedom of the goy.

I'll praise whomever kills the most sandniggers. Muh praise Allah the moon God and praise his rapey prophet Muhammad. Ignorant savage.

I am from here. But I also have eyes that can see. The Portuguese are not very bright, in fact, they are the dumbest in southern Europe

Go back to your cage, jew.

Yes we can tell you are not very bright. Only a low IQ nig nog would follow pisslam

Again, this is not a you are not white thread. It wasn't me that brought that. It was you and your boyfriends

So you know it is true. Nice.
>defending freemasons
that's my point. Portugal mas break free from the jewish influence. The time will come fortunally.

Just fuck off Ahmed

t. Moroccan

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: 1530782550639.gif (272x198, 1002K)

I'm Portuguese, so that's accurate. Why are you hating on your bretheren? or are you not from here? Yiu got upset because I insulted your freemason masters that pay you to come here and shill for them?
What an absolute disgrace. Hopefully it is coming to an end

marrocans are wahabbist sunnis. so they are not fit for what I am saying.
>t. inbred anglo

>I'm Portuguese, so that's accurate.

No you are not, you have to go back mohammed.

there is not any debate with delusional (( )) shills like you, you were assblasted easlly, so it's already over

Attached: c6--portugal_-ottomans.png (2096x1256, 1.7M)

>talking about arabs
>posts turkic battles
you bring great shame to my people. You dumb niggers have to go back to France or something where your families are

lol

> inbred anglo

Paternal grandparents are from Oviedo, Asturias.

Attached: Don_Pelayo.jpg (450x539, 49K)

what? we have defeated arabs dozens of times, do you realize portugal controled parts of the arabian peninsula donĀ“t you?

Great, a mongrel
You realize that the Ottomans were turkic right?

Fuck Islame and fuck you too, bitch