Trump: Mexico is doing nothing for us at the border

>President Trump discusses immigration during cabinet meeting.FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 16 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUSjDgSdkMc

Attached: 4dc963b74bd7c8ff391b0000-750.jpg (718x559, 110K)

Terrible delivery and body language. Why does he do this?

He should do fireside chats. No kike media. Put the rallies on air and you'll get the raw, unfettered message much better. This is not how you communicate with the people. You will never communicate with the people if you allow the kike media to stay between you and the people.

>Why does he do this?
How can you still not get it at this point? He has exactly one skill: tricking idiots into thinking that Trump worth something. Do not expect ANYTHING else he does to be done decently, or even passably.

No, you missed the point. The point is he still panders to the kike media like they mean anything. Nothing he said there, even if he had said it well, was going to be used for any other purpose than sound bites to smear him with.

It's a waste of time. No president should lower himself to waste time like that when there are so many more important things to be done.

why did you greentext their promotional copy?

>Nothing he said there, even if he had said it well, was going to be used for any other purpose than sound bites to smear him with.
Exactly. He then uses that as evidence that the Liberal Media is lying about him, thus convincing his base that Trump worth something.

>No president should lower himself
LOL he can ALWAYS go lower

But he doesn't even do that. Why are you even making this about a person and not a system, you disgusting Alinskyite piece of shit? You Jew-lover. You Jew-defender. Do you work for the kike media?

You people make me sick when I listen to your filth. I thought it was at the end of its run with Knig Nigger, but at this point only a wave Polish immigrants or perhaps M80s down your sewer pipes are going to get it dealt with.

>you disgusting Alinskyite piece of shit? You Jew-lover. You Jew-defender. Do you work for the kike media?
Damn, I activated your conspiracy theory reflex. Guess the conversation is over. I should be more careful next time, I forgot how many triggers your masters had been putting in you.

We have enough bad press, we don't need images of police officers or soldiers harassing or shooting central americans carrying babies. And we have no laws against Mexicans walking toward the border or the river. What this fucking clown wants?

Saul Alinsky is all about putting in triggers. I thought we were talking about the lying traitorous 5th column kike media, not me or Trump. They've been this way for a long time, even before they were controlled by the white people CIA, however you want to define them.

is he aware that his supporters are being harassed on a daily basis? wtf is he doing besides planning to autograph more of his stupid ballcaps?

Why don't you round up the Central Americans and send them back? You know some of the South European countries are starting to understand they are responsible for letting the trash in? Ever hear of a "door?"

Who is being harassed on a daily basis? Is this your first year being over the age of 10?

NOT fair. He autographs pictures of the dead as well.

Attached: 105289667-RTX6AMWE.530x298.jpg (530x298, 23K)

We're talking about Trump, dimwit. Are you this far gone?

That's not true, they are fucking our country up and causing political dissension over a problem that should have been stopped at Guatemala, cheap, lazy fucking wetbacks...

we have at least 2 white boys in the last week and a man getting his flag snatched off his truck
along with general #fucktrump in every liberal city all day every day.
i really want to love trump but he's a jew shill and all. he gets angry about trade deficits while he and his voters are being smeared and harassed day to day. man needs to make a fucking stand domestically and stop trying to play america, world police

No, we're talking about the kike media, you Alinskyite. Are you illiterate?

OK, that's getting harassed on a daily basis? No it's not. Grow a pair. You think this is the worst the country has ever seen?
>oy vey
>oh no
>#fucktrump in a liberal city
>who would have ever imagined?
grow up

retarded boy from chicago's attackers just got off with slaps. worst was the male boon with 8 year sentence for class 3 felony that should have carried 21 year minimum
charlottesville cases are totally one sided. he paid lip service to the cause but, all the nigger attackers were let off and our defenders given heavy charges.
on and on while maggots like you pretend this man is a great white american president. he's a fucking shill with no balls despite having all the ammo in the world.
like all former republicrat presidents he'll ignore our actual domestic peril and sow world strife

I didn't pretend anything, you piece of shit. What do you want the cops to do, foment the kike's dream of race riot? Blame the FBI for not shutting down the communist subversives. They're easy to infiltrate. I've done it myself before. What is the NSA doing? Buying up all the buttplugs?

All I said was that dealing with the lying seditious kike media is a loser's game. Go get fucked, you lying, worthless piece of garbage.

It's for the boomers you dumb nigger

It doesn't do anything for boomers. Boomers love the rallies. The ones who still watch kike media just believe whatever the kike media tells them. They don't tune in to some obscure WH press conference for the 18 thousanth time and actually listen to anything. They get a sound bite from Rush Limbaugh or something at best.

Fuck the kike media. They are worthless. They are an international embarrassment the way people kow-tow to them as if they are in any way legitimate or important.