Sex is existentially important

>Sex is existentially important

that's why all of yous actually here right? For all this time...

methinks you shouldn't build your ethical aspects of life around 5 minutes of ecstasy.

Attached: Our Father Who Art Fragging In Heaven.jpg (900x500, 56K)

>he thinks the physical is important

only a manloving turk would think its about pleasure

Sex exists to make babies and continue society.

That's why we're here.

5 minutes
>turk confirmed

GAS THE KIKES ALL OF THEM
THEY HATE GOD'S CREATION AND SEX WHICH IS WHY THEY MUTILATE GENITALS

no, never.
ask them please. I just reside here.
continuation of society is a trap filled killer loop.

>continuation of society is a trap filled killer loop.
What is that supposed to mean?

>he thinks his subjective categorization of the physical makes it less profound than other arbitrary categories of experience

tell me until where and when, or more importantly what you'd continue breeding.

I've given up sex after having too many relationships. Life is so much more simple and enjoyable now, and I have room on the bed to roll around

White babies, everywhere in the universe, forever.

I still don't know what your response meant. Can you just give me an explanation?

we're going to have a conversation soon. I'll explain some. keep here.

There is nothing else.

>everybody rejects me except myself
:(

What, a conversion to you going back to Libya or Nigeria or wherever else to replace their migrant population so that Constantinople can return to Western control where it belongs?

You people are frankly disgusting.

Yeah it's called evolution faggot

Attached: 420 blaze it.jpg (800x800, 107K)

we all wouldn't be here without cum

Attached: 04cc93ktsg111.png (1000x1000, 2.88M)

Life is all about death.

That's why people value sex. Religion. Their youth. Time. Wealth. And all those kinds of things.

Procreation. Yolo.

>says sex isn't important
>"methinks"

what are u even talking about dude
no one cares what u think since ur stupid

white supremacy is a sexual fetish for incels

what if you could avoid death indefinitely? would those norms be there still? Look, I'm not pretending to be a supernatural, I'm not larping. I know what it means, I've been checking here for 2 years, just a blink in my own. Internet is a tool makes to find people easier than anything before. I wander around these kind of websites. I'm just a mere human being like you or him. But I have stuff to tell you people, to whom which can comprehend. Just wait I'm eating right now.

go back to africa kara boga

Once we've conquered aging our values will certainly change. Having children won't dictate the rest of your life anymore, so it becomes less impactful. Risky behavior that can affect your immortality will probably be frowned upon even more. Time, the most valuable asset of entrepreneurs, becomes meaningless.

Christianity is literally crypto Ba'al worship.

Attached: baal_h19.jpg (406x243, 33K)

my origin is southern italia, just like it my solitude here at thracia. such beauty. A stepstone between worlds. Next place I don't know.

yes about that. Shall we begin so. I'm here to show a glimpse of the minor reality that circumvolate us on mother earth. Children? what children? you can go to vatican, knock the door. He opens the door and asks who you are. You tell him that you're his child. He throws you a sack of gold saying of course you're his children. Everyone's his children, then shuts the door.

What gives?

Quake was a mighty fine game.

Attached: 1231231231.jpg (2048x1536, 406K)

>what if you could avoid death indefinitely?
Then we would find a way to circumvent it.

>5 minutes of ecstasy
More like two hours of rapturous transcendence for her and two hours of enjoyable work for me.

Women are fun but they enjoy it way way way more than men.

>Once we've conquered aging

I know you are joking, but this is what someone really believes

>Women are fun but they enjoy it way way way more than men.

You might have low test

>gaymes

I'll look into it.

Our existence is but 2 pars at base. One is the soul, which connects us to the heavens. The other is flesh, which connects us to the humus, animals, the earth and to each other.

To reach the heavens, you should give up the latter.

and there by doing that you're wasting your soul. Of course you can sacrifice some for your kind to go on. then what? you get old, then surrender. Nature doesn't solely work like that. Let me give you a modern example; some of you smoke weed. A herb which is the most overlooked in the current day. Tell me what happens after that, you feel different. You cut some of the threads between yourself and your being. you feel dazzled and vibrated. but lower. Nature provides you with everything you need, in that some are negative like one I mentioned.

yes, then you surrender, you meet death. The inevitable woman at the end. you lose your body then your consciousness, then your memories and all the things you accumulated through your life. You write a book, you beget a child. but it doesn't matter to you after your death. Augustus won't hear praises that made for his name. what's the solution here?

Of course you heard of the phrase "what's above so below, what's below as so above". When you look into a leaf, with a microscope, into a drop of water on it, you'll see an amazing clockwork of beings going around in that mere drop of world. That applies as well as to the universe above. And to the air that surrounds us.

We don't. Now fuck off roach. We will retake turkey one day.

I don't think death is inevitable. I think the biggest problem is that governments won't even consider it. I think you have to take a full spectrum approach, from editing DNA to decrease neurological disorders and age related problems, replacing blood to replacing bodies or body parts.

Fuck you faggot, I bet Carmac is balls deep in your dad's asshole right now.

Has John done anything of note anytime lately? I thought they gave him a bunch of money, he bought a Ferrari, and then decided to ride out life on easymode.

To reach the heavens and cold lone stars, is to go through that air first. to do that, you must give away your humane instincts, habits, human joys and interactions. Love and hedone. And more importantly fear. Remember buddhas. They were in right way but through wrong morals. They didn't know what else to do but wait for it. You need to think more, imagine more. Imagine the fringe. Incise the corners of your mind. Once you reach the wall, you'll see the guardian that keeps two worlds apart. You need to be purified, and have proven that you're worth it until this happens. Malignant voices surrounding your solitude you shan't fear them. I'm not telling you that you could be immortal. immortality is impossible, but postponing the rendezvous almost indefinitely, is not.

I will give some more hints but the rest will be up to your own will.

Qck+ is the best mousepad. Been using those fuckers for well over ten years.

Remember when moses came up against the pharaoh, banding him off against his deceipts over moses' people? Then some of the pharaohs men come forth and show the same skills as moses, proving that they're also capable of same ars. Sadly, all the people in that scene, were fallen souls to mere trickery. The god or gods the messengers like iesus, mahomet, baphomet, aristoteles and others hear and obey, are not truly gods but beings at higher plane. They just became puppeteers of the political games above them. and above them beings more planes, and above more planes the one which is in all. The-all which is in everything, and everything which is in the all.

Why do we see dreams? why do we need to sleep, why some of us sometimes try to defy sleeping and fall flat on the ground some time after... is that because we just need to sleep, or we're pushed into it? We dream because the light carries it and tells us about the truth. The more pure your being is, the more clear the truth you see becomes.

so thats how quad damages are made?

If I had a hand in making Quake I would probably do that too.
Kind of hard to top GOAT.

God when men say breeding my whole body tingles i feel like I'm being electrocuted with some unknown being FRICK

Sadly I feel this thread will be no more in few minutes. Just follow the light in your dreams, and the clues. yes it has to be subtle, even here. think about providing everyone with the same, would be catastrophic.

You need to be at most 48 years old. The process will take about 600 days. The first thing you need to do is the get out of the human established order of the world. Never suppress your instincts. That's what you're being told lately, lately for me, if you sense death go avoid it. If you feel in need of crying go do it. This is a key element that ancient people have over you as primitives, they're much more powerful and agile. Go away from civilized life, but not drop your own civilization. give up of anything human, at basics alcohol, smokes, for today anything that uses electricity, and at major the love, affection, emotions and the most, vanity. embrace the nature, animalia, don't be completely closed to other people, and I don't want to scare you but doth thee anything on hurry, or to cheat, you might be stuck and may be haunted by seraphim for the rest of your lives. The shivers of breeze sometimes you have when alone is a sign that you're not completely lost.

Bring some real books with you, you'll find them here in this thread. You need to consider every lead here. Even if couple of yous here can make it, we rosicrucians will be glad than more. You don't need to hurry, as I told you you probably have plenty of time until the threshold aforementioned. We'll meet in the future and if we do, I'll know you.
I chose this board as the best place. closest was /lit/ but they are more skeptical than to be realist. /sci/ is condemned with human sciences. I sensed there are some who thrives for the truth here despite the contemporary pollution.

Take care. Tomorrow is a great day.

>Never suppress your instincts.
Correct. The Jewish filth needs to be cleansed from the face of God's Earth.

He worked on Doom 2016.