Based mudslime exterminator. How do we bring him back Jow Forums?

Based mudslime exterminator. How do we bring him back Jow Forums?

Attached: cf07fd73d784c075dda6d2b9604ed4b4.jpg (595x800, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If you're afraid, don't do it, but if you're doing it don't be afraid

>Jow Forums

Heil Hülagu

>12/58

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU.

Attached: Hülagu.jpg (830x1241, 392K)

he really wasnt, unfortunately he was respectful when it came to religion. fuck, he really could have eradicated that cancer from the world. they truly were at his mercy. in fact, if he declared himself as a prophet, his religion would be further spread.

greatest and largest empire in world history.... Advanced civilization and spread of knowledge throughout the known world at that time.

Based Hulagu Khan
Once more, the Catholics proved to be worthless traitors.

Attached: HulaguKhan.jpg (1580x740, 257K)

Then his grandkids got cucked by it

we need a man like him in the west right now. Fun fact, did you know he reduced world population during his time by 11% and I believe 1 in every 200 have Mongol blood.

That’s rich. Worthless traitors would be the Orthodox roaches in Constantinople who requested Catholic halp then didn’t lift a finger in the crusades, and actively worked against the Catholics during them at times.

The hubris of Rome laid the foundation of division in christianity; the roman bishop should have bent the knee for the emperor.

Genghis Khan's daughter-in law, the wife of Kublai Khan, was a notable Christian convert in the Church of the East.

That said, it’s hard to not wonder what would have happened had the Franco-Mongol alliance been achieved

Yes, and the rest of them converted to Islam

>he doesn't know that the mongols became muslims

>requested Catholic halp
That's a myth created and disseminated by the vatican.
read about the relationship between charlemagne and pope leo III
wow I didn't expect anyone here to know, let alone state this truth.
Based as fuck m8. Thank you for not allowing yourself to be misled.
catholicism came to be from the treachery and the ambition of pope leo III.
The pope was indeed obliged to serve the Patriarch of Constantinople, yet through greed and ambition paved the road upon which the islamic hordes would march against Constantinople and Europe.

islam would have been annihilated.
A Christian/Mongol alliance would have destroyed islam.

fuck you. you literally sacked constantinople instead of fighting muslims and raped nuns, then divided the roman empire into meaningless bits which easily fell to the turks.

AHAHAHAHAAHA
The muslim kvetching is a music to my ears

Attached: 1522268828623.png (912x672, 69K)

Fuck you too, turkroach. Going up all the way up to the fourth crusade to bitch about the west not fighting Islam? That’s funny.
>Urban please help, the Muslims are crippling us
>Hello crusaders! Thanks for coming to our aid in our time of need!
>Btw, just to get this out of the the way, you aren’t allowed in Constantinople.
>Ok then, let’s get to it. First, I’m going to need you to swear an oath of loyalty to me
>Also, you do all of the heavy lifting, war stuff, and I’ll lay claims on lands you conquer, and then you give them back to me. Deal?
>Troops and supplies are coming, I promise. Believe me.

Attached: A41A007E-D98E-4C4B-978D-2068D9DBD0C4.jpg (236x427, 38K)

>Urban please help
Never happened.

To be fair about the Constantinople thing, the crusaders probably could’ve thanked Peter The Autist & Frens for not being allowed in

Attached: bosnia.jpg (1504x2964, 787K)

Except his grandkids became Muslim.

Oh?