Article 13 rejected by EU Parliament

first search result: wired.co.uk/article/article-13-eu-copyright-directive-memes

Did... did the EU do something correct for once? Is there hope for the civil world? I know the burgers failed to give the correct answer on net neutrality and got a royal F. Atleast you burgers can enjoy our content still, the internet affects all of us. However, copyright is a cancer and for some reason alot of sojs and normies are so deluded and bluepilled they support it. I got a proposition neither ancaps or commies can refuse: you upload something you created, like an artwork, it becomes public property. Full repeal of patents too, so the inventing company has to deliver quality lest a competitor take their innovation and handle it better. Reminder that plagiarism is not the same and is a few magnitudes worse and just a scum thing to do. Unless you did that in school and used synonyms to throw off the school's anti-''plagiarism'' software. victimless crime.

that's all folks, I wish this site would allow formatting.

Attached: ancapirony.jpg (392x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/against-intellectual-property-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we did it reddit

the ''I have nothing to say and am very bored'' reddit meme. Could you please make me, yourself and all of us proud by burning more gaybows instead?

whenever they put that rainbow in warsaw it never survives longer than a week before someone burns it.

Was this law as real as the meme most Americans made it out to be? Did you Euro bros get a win here?

Attached: ad.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

even if it's a Crucifix Rainbow? rainbows are a christian symbol originally.

imho I foresee it would be annoying, like ''view image'' being removed from google annoying times 20. Nowhere near an actual nuking though.

Im with china on this one, fuck patents and fuck copyright. I use dmca ignore hosting in backwoods countries and serve all the copyright materials you want. I can download anything i want here with out repercussion and i can also buy beautifully made (most of the time) knock offs of products from china for 1/4 of the price. (and sometimes resell it to Americans for 400% more)

>like ''view image'' being removed from google
i installed an addon that replaced it the day it happened, never effected me luckily

I can't even buy a Polish TV that would be 40% cheaper and just as good (yeah I took shipping into account) without getting taxed up my ass so deep I need a mobility scooter to buy one locally.

any rainbow is being burned becouse it looks hella gay on our streets and in poland we still se gays as mentally disabled

Do you guys have pride parades?

as christians you should take the Rainbow back as symbol though, and doesn't Russia still have victorian styled asylums for political opponents?

there was one once. they got instantly attacked by practically everyone. never seen any again

i dont really know anything about religion my self becouse i am an atheist. and if those russian statues have anything to do with communism they will be removed.

My friend from India said the same...b-based?

also i dont know anything about russia

Good news: Copyright does not exist in Ancapistan.
Source: mises.org/library/against-intellectual-property-0

no its just the christian values.
attack was mostly religious.

Nice, but it doesn't change the fundamentally undemocratic structure of the EJew, so I assume the unelected commission will just try and sneak equivalent legislation through again in a few years.

Ideas and art are a form of expression.
Copyright was created by the government as a mean of censorship. Intellectual property can be regulated with NDAs and such

EU never do anything wrong or mistakes. EU votes as many times it needs to until everyone votes the right way.

They only did this because the Italian government first tried to stop it, and when they tried to go through anyway, told them we wouldn't ratify it.
Article 13 is in direct violation of article 21 of our constitution, there's nothing they can do about it.

You can thank us once more, faggots.

What kind of Christianity? Where I'm from christian reformed and Lutheran is big.

Attached: Immanuel_Lutheran.jpg (940x550, 98K)

*affected

Did you see how many of the cunts voted FOR it? There's no hope when that many people thought this was a good idea.

digis confirmed. "states rights" exists in Euro land. My sister always wanted to visit Italy. Where would a blue eyed Dutch looking family go?

roman catholic.

Did they actually know what they were voting for?

I'm partial to Turin because I live there and it's very underrated, if you like baroque architecture definitely come visit. Prices are lower than most other Italian cities and there aren't as many tourists.

Otherwise anywhere in Italy really. Just look out for gypsies if you go a big turist hotspot, otherwise you WILL get pickpocketed.

That's the biggest in my state and they always have the best and biggest churches...the catch is they usually are mixed liberal faggots...Protestants attract the white conservatives.

Attached: 12ffdsaf.jpg (1022x472, 189K)

My mom visited in the late 50's and said the same thing. Gypsies. Gypsies never change.

in poland they are the white conservatives

Is Orthodox big there? It's slowly becoming a thing here.

Attached: 1fdsaasd.jpg (487x360, 58K)