If all refugees looked like this, Jow Forums would be pro-open borders

If all refugees looked like this, Jow Forums would be pro-open borders.

Attached: 1452346143223.jpg (720x960, 112K)

To be fair if all refugees were female it wouldnt be an issue (or as much of an issue)

Right now 95% of "refugees" are violent males

Yes, let's only let women in.. Actually, how about only little girls? Oh bother, then how do the radfem islamophiles have rape fantasies?

yes, we dont want more subhuman low IQ shitskins here, fuck off

FUCK YEAH!!

Whiter than 95% of Jow Forums

I think if unemployed, sexually frustrated military-age males made up less than 50% of the refugees coming into Europe it would drastically change my opinion of the situation yes. But it would be pointless because probably women would come out and vote en mass to lock down the borders so tight it makes Trump look like a globalist.

yes

your problem faggot?

their 100% men user take off your yamaca to see the truth

If all the refugees were shitskin toddlers, then I wouldn't mind taking them in until their situation is better at home. The problem is that they're always grown men. Even if they were white, I wouldn't want grown men.

Wouldn't be for open borders, but I would be more open to accepting them as it's easier to believe that these are actual refugees rather than economic migrant looking for a loophole allowing them to get into a new country without having to go through any kind of immigration process.

Wrong. Would massively taint the European bloodline. Yes it would be less violent though

1 man can create 100 children in 1 year. 1 woman can only create 1 child in 1 year.

>if only refugees were preteen girls and thus zero threat to our way of life you would feel different
Pastanigger insight, everybody.

majority of them aren't refugees.
the media has stopped calling them refugees now and calls them migrants.
not illegal immigrants but migrants.

So you would import a bunch of tan people? Yeah sounds like a fucking olive man.

>assuming gender

Attached: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (600x600, 46K)

This, you may think this girl is cute but she carries retard goat fucking genes with her.

I’m all for refugees so long as they are all female. No males.

Stop posting pics of my wife on Jow Forums

>500 years later
And you have a mongrel cesspool of a genepool.

If all illegal immigrants...just fucking stop it.

Attached: smudging_feather_sage.jpg (700x468, 54K)

But they don't so we're not, your point?
Your point negro dimmerda?

But it wouldn't be as bad as it is right now. Also, women do what men do. Those third world women will be turning into whores if they came here alone.

There is never a case for open borders. You have a legal process for people to go through to become citizens, and you go through it or you have to go back. End of story.

this is not true. that kid should be at home with her parents, not wandering across international borders.

HHHHHHNNNNNGGGGG

People who look like that usually stay and fight for their home country.

no, i donbt care if they look cute or ugly. i want my country for my tribe/race/whatever only.

Don't forget to add:
>If all refugees had IQs averaging 100+
>If all refugees would want to assimilate into the host nations culture
>If all refugees were not criminal rapists and murderers
>If all refugees were not given a monetary incentive to invade a nation and had to work to survive just like the ancestors of the host nation
>If all refugees stopped trying to fuck your children

I generally hate your people in my country but this was priceless self-deprecating humour - top kek pakibro

Well yea. A little girl is not going to stab my wife or rape my daughter.