Christopher Langan banned from Facebook

The world's smarted man, /ourguy/ Christopher Langan, was banned from Facebook for this post.

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: image.jpg (500x802, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk
youtu.be/SIOQgY1tqrU?t=4968
youtube.com/watch?v=RjxmVot1KBg
livescience.com/3950-lawsuit-koko-gorilla-nipple-fetish-resolved.html
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He says hes /our guy/ but is he really. I don't see him naming the jew in that post, or saying the 14 words. This guy is just another establishment democrat bootlicker.

Press S to shit on his grave

Based High IQ man

14 words?

>being this new

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-10-47.png (1440x2560, 418K)

it's a loss for the world when a guy like him gets de-platformed.

he could have been prepping to post a solution to a problem that plagues millions but now we'll never see it.

Attached: scoopbringer.png (592x525, 255K)

I think he is really just a charlatan, but that is a masterful shitpost, compared to what normies on kikebook normally see.
If he truly had a high IQ, he'd have known he would have been banned for that.

Truly /ourguy/

Attached: 1526241636837_0.png (497x2107, 273K)

dont pretend to know how a guy like that thinks.

He is high IQ enough to come back with another account

Holy shit

lmao fucking BASED langan

who /ctmu/ here?

Google it

Anti Logan shills start flooding in once you mention it.

that's just plain stupid, if that gorilla had that IQ she would be able to type in a computer and work a blue collar job

What the fuck, I heard about this guy like 10 years ago.

>implying they can't

they literally can't

koko was smart but not that smart, niggers as dumb as they might be are still homo sapiens sapiens

Even Aboriginals are still smarter and better looking than great apes

Just KYS

gorilla can use computers go on youtube you can see.

they have low crime rates too.

Not sure what kind of IQ test they are talking about, but the military will not hire anyone with an approximate IQ below 83. Note the US military doesn't actually give IQ tests *now*, but the early work was done by IQ score, not ASFAB.

The reason why is that below 83 IQ, there is no job the military can assign the person to that will actually be productive in any capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk

Clearly koko didn't have a high IQ. It is claimed though by a lot of people. In reality Koko couldn't even communicate but through her owner who interpreted everything she said. Her owner basically stole her from Stanford and they allowed her to take Koko to avoid a PR nightmare. After that her owner kept her in some estate that a rich donor provided for decades.

The whole story is here in this video:

youtu.be/SIOQgY1tqrU?t=4968

Maybe he is smart enough to know that the tide is turning. Maybe he is smart enough to know that we would find the post. Maybe he is smart enough to know that he is part of something bigger than himself. Maybe he is smart enough to have a sense of noblisse oblige. Maybe he is smart enough to have enough money that he doesn't need to care about the feelings of retards.

my IQ isn't nearly as high as his and I have no idea how normies might react to things

Mr langan pls

my point being, it's probably even harder for him to relate to how normies might react

didn't know this guy was so redpilled.
>when your IQ is so high you are unable to not see the white genocide
another proof that our intelligentsia are glorified autists with no real understanding of the grand scheme of things outside their niche field OR literal normalfags with 100 to 115 IQ who have been rewarded PhDs in humanities & social sciences for holding the right opinions and think themselves very smart for holding such a piece of paper (and constantly recurring to an argument of authority, as corresponds to such brainlets).

t. controlled opposition mental midget that may just be a troll that beautifully exhibits how retarded such rhetoric is

he has probably built a quantum computer in his farm and can hack facebook in a whim if he desires so.
(semi-joking)

Have you noticed how commonly leftists will use "low IQ" as an insult? How many times have you heard "low IQ Trump fan"? It's literally all the fucking time. Yet when it comes to the discussion of race all of the sudden you're a bigot if you mention IQ.

Fuck me!
Truly /ourguy/!

See

How long have chimpanzees been kept in cages for?

HUNDREDS OF YEARS
MAYBE THOUSANDS

The reason why there aren't more chimpanzee CEOs is a direct consequence of this oppression from white male cultures and systems.

>this is literally the same argument Leftists use for unequal race outcomes

I was saying this same shit in 2010 and read Carrol Quigley, Kalergi and The Protocols. For someone that's supposedly so smart he sure is behind the curve. He reminds me of myself when I was 22.

The Somalian Minister of Public Affairs has this to say:
>ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-AHH-AHH-AHH-EEEH-EEEH-EEEH!
>*paws ground and bares teeth in threat dispay*

Knowing popular culture, no matter how obscure != intelligence
get over yourself

Attached: lol.gif (245x207, 2M)

The Somalian minister actually said "Somalia is a failed state and thusly I do not exist"

I'm not saying I'm smart. My IQ is 79. This guy is way behind the curve.

Attached: 1505090941196.jpg (640x640, 37K)

If you know you're stupid, you should know that your thoughts are worthless and be quiet

>what are zoos
>what are conservation programs

Western countries take in plenty of gorilla refugees desu

>it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

Maybe the stupid have some insight to offer. I can spot a fellow stupid man and he is one. And so are you.
Nice quote, faggot. I bet you think you're real clever for that.

Attached: 1494357677608.jpg (916x644, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxmVot1KBg

There's that peanut brain in action again

>he'd have known he would have been banned for that.
He did know that you absolute retard.

I sincerely want white people to overcome their adversity but that involves them constantly bumbling and tumbling over themselves by apologizing for their unintended racism.

Shit sucks for white people right now.

He's talking about gorillas. Wtf does he have to name the Jew or go 1488 to have your support?

My iq is 85 and i passed 11th grade, you're retarded

You're not as smart as you think you are. At least I don't feel the need to pretend that I'm more intelligent than I am. You and Langan are both frauds.

Attached: 1527998057920.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

>Even Aboriginals are still smarter and better looking than great apes
Are you sure of this? I've seen better looking monkeys in books.

Sure faggot....Hur Der I read something before someone else...Hur Der catchup...so what have you done with yer head start there fag? Shitpost on the iterwebs?

>be largest brain in the world
>get deplatformed for speaking truth
>begin plot to destroy or seize control of oppressive regime

Attached: redpilling2.png (600x600, 120K)

>Koko's keeper and center was sued because the head keeper made employees show Koko their nipples when she asked.
>Koko also had several kittens which died because she would dismember them. She particular enjoyed pulling off their tails and listening to them scream. This is typical behavior for all great apes.

Kill yourself.

If you didn't already know Koko tortured kittens and also had a fetish for womens nipples.
livescience.com/3950-lawsuit-koko-gorilla-nipple-fetish-resolved.html

>Even Aboriginals are still smarter and better looking than great apes

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Koko is smart bc it loved tits

Nice
That’s how you act like a smart, cool racist (realist on Jow Forums) and make sense for even the most low subhuman to understand

Holy fuck an actual edgy faggot.

haha tits>ass

Press P to piss on the newfag

>so what have you done with yer head start there fag? Shitpost on the iterwebs?
Throughout 2009-2010 I discovered a wealth of material to study including those authors. In late 2010 I disappeared off the face of the clearnet for two years. I spent my time hiding on Tor and I2P. I came back around the time that /new/ came back as Jow Forums. I was an early anonymous figure that's been instrumental in pushing /new/ and now Jow Forums in its current state. A lot of the actions that /new/ and Jow Forums has taken, I've been behind including a lot of memes that are my creation. In 2014 I went over to 8/pol/ but I was at constant odds with the moderation there and that led to me getting permanently banned from the site pretty much every day.

It's not just Jow Forums. I've been influencing culture on Jow Forums since 2006.

Attached: 1487179476692.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>another proof that our intelligentsia are glorified autists with no real understanding of the grand scheme of things

Read Nassim Taleb's books and you'll see him demonstrate this over and over again. The intelligentsia is entirely reliant on reputation and public relations style propaganda.

>S to shit
get it right summerfag

>Australia
>post
Checks out

no u

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

Oh I should point out that the average IQ of Cambridge professors is only 130. They're not even that high.

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Having a very high IQ (140 and above) can be detrimental if you're not in a field like mathematics where you can conclusively prove your case because when there's wiggle room consensus tends to be the method of determining value and consensus will favor the majority which by definition favors the average.

> bug juice wetting the steamroller of global governance
very much indeed

Autists are good at coming up with solutions that work on paper but will never be implemented by regular people. And this guy is the King of Autism for sure.

Maybe he just really loves the smell of his own flatulence

>Have you noticed how commonly leftists will use "low IQ" as an insult?
It's hard to keep up with anything when you know that paid provocateurs are here just to try to keep you mad.

This low IQ faggot got called out too many times.

>Have you noticed how commonly leftists will use "dick sucker" as an insult? How many times can I suck a dick before I get called on it?

just like thousands of others
get over yourself

>memeflaggot
>Delusional belief that they were a super important part of Pol.

Yep, checks out.

Do you fucking stormfags seriously expect everyone to end every sentence with "gas the kikes race war now?" no matter how unrelated the preceding statement was?

Jesus you fucking shameless Commies will all hang by stakes poked through your Achille's Tendon and be roasted over warm coals.
Mr. Genius missed the fact that we do admit Gorillas. The Gorilla Refugee Relief Effort was largely successful, populating Zoos throughout the West with thoughtful, gentle giants like Harambe.
This was the opening gambit to make the next step in importing the Somalian sub-species as if they were human beings.
We should have known when we gave Somalians 'human rights' and kept our closer kin, Harambe and Pals, in cages.

Attached: crashdiet.jpg (680x363, 65K)

*snap*
Yep, this one's going in my memeflaggot compilation

Attached: natl_geo_1978_cov1.jpg (300x435, 37K)

9/10 that's an Accelerationist shill.
>promote Communist propaganda openly in the Media/Academia
>pretend the equivalent opposite pole are an extreme danger.
>constantly liken every non-Communist idea as Stormfaggotry
>collect shekels
Wake up user

Attached: 1504228123573.jpg (720x720, 33K)

People*, you still got it wrong you mohammeden fuck

>flag
checks out

You don't seem to understand. I wasn't simply along for the ride. I've been pretty much the sole force behind the direction that Jow Forums has gone.

I'm not lying about this to prop up my ego. I'll freely admit that I'm almost borderline mentally retarded. The only reason that I know my IQ is that I was tested to be put into special education. Think about it for a minute. Who else could create the culture that Jow Forums has?
Nazbol is one of my creations and mark my words, Jow Forums will become Nazbol one day and we're going to create the Fourth Reich.

Do you even lift, bro?

Guys not a Carleton, he's legitimately insane due to his shitty childhood and high IQ and autism causing him to build a fantasy world in his mind, and then when he got his IQ results everyone started sucking his dick so he developed a massive ego, so he genuinely doesn't think he can be wrong.

Hardliner retards like you are why this counter-culture movement can't get off the ground

He already named the Jew.

Did someone save the screen shots.

On the other hand opticucking leads to you conceding all your ideology cause then the left decides what is acceptable and what not.

Did you ever see mainstream leftists like e.g. CNN or the Democrats disavow Antifa or some other commie terrorist group? They act with the will to power - they're absolutely right, you're absolutely wrong and evil. That's why they will fight to the end while you infight and opticuck

(((coincidence))) no doubt, but conservative twitter star Noltnc is also saying he may have been banned by Facebook today.

It's American sperg shit

Attached: emperor.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Maybe he just don't give a fuck.

Nice

Yeah, but who knows how long he's thought this, or if he only started to care about politics recently?

Attached: big brain wojak literature airship.jpg (2048x1310, 657K)

>79.
Important question here, user.
Would you say you're happy in general?

muh white genocide

Muh holocaust

Attached: jidftards.jpg (698x710, 119K)

funnily enough, I have noticed that

>My IQ is 79
then you can not understand Langan because of the 30+ IQ gap.

post a video of you naming the jew with your face attached to it. oh wait you dont do that, what a surprise

Idiot. He speaks the truth on facebook, something that never happens, and you shit on him because you are a coward.

Are you old enough to be here?