Why is everyone mean to /our girl/?

Why is everyone mean to /our girl/?
She exposes the elites, promotes traditional values in her adulthood, looks good, smells good, what more could you ask for?
Why does Jow Forums bully her?

Attached: diryuyovyaax8qb.jpg (1842x1036, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucks niggers.

Shes a kike who never named the jew and is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist who thinks the holocaust was real even when its been debunked. If one part of it is fake then all of it is fake.

Attached: 1528296319423.png (800x1370, 441K)

>roastie
>jewish
>not exactly bright
Lauren “NiCoal”

Attached: ECA5526D-91A9-46F4-9164-40EC03B63983.jpg (3024x4032, 2.17M)

Burn the coal.
Pay the toll.

Reverse compositionanddivision fallacy, just because Stalin and the French resistance created a lot of easy to debunk holocaust propaganda doesn't mean some of it isn't true.

This is a good one, wow

Sure

Attached: lauren.jpg (640x922, 100K)

>smells good
Her bagina smells like wet bread

Once a coalburner, always a coalburner.

>our
fuck off nigel

is she really a yid? she doesnt look like one.

>coal burner
>literal jew
>zionist
>whore
brits are coming close to beating leafs as the worst posters

>dull human parrot
>/outgirl/
Are you serio- Wait, you're a westerner!
of course she's (((ourgirl)))

look at

Attached: southern.jpg (937x562, 53K)

>promotes traditional values
>by working for (((rebel media))), fucking niggers, and sucking neet buks from beta orbiters
>dies and straightens her hair to hide their jewish ancestry
>muh islam is bad but not the jews goyim

Jew loving kike whore. /thread

Shill OP BTFO.

Sagedz.

No, her family name is Simonsen but it's a super common normal Danish surname. She's not Jewish in the least.

Attached: 1514853433760.jpg (814x1200, 137K)

Attached: 1512345150356.jpg (701x1018, 99K)

What do you think her vagine smells like?

Attached: 1521320615553.png (1052x1331, 2.99M)

Attached: 1514855325348.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

WET BREAD

She still says dumb shit like "dems are the real racists" and "Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East"
She's basically alt-lite but not intelligent enough to understand the difference to protect herself

shut the fuck up you fucking virgin promoting a fucking slut that would eat you up and spit you out. grow up all of you. stupid motherfucking retards, fight me.

No she doesn't shill, she is jewish and controlled op.

Attached: 8F18uLz.png (1739x859, 245K)

Because she's a cunt.
She also looks like a haunted old lady.

>muh ourgurl durrr

Fuck off fag grow the fuck up be your own person stop having other people make your thoughts for you

Attached: 9F534802-DB51-4649-BC0A-D0065387CB30.jpg (657x635, 42K)

Attached: cheese_620x350_81511434018.jpg (620x350, 21K)

>Fucks niggers.
there is literally no proof of that you shill, and even if she did and she repents we should forgive her and be grateful for the work she has done for South Africans. All you incels who want to tear down right wing people who are generally on our side is disgusting. Why waste so much energy doing it unless you're a shill? Quit purity spiraling right wing people we need a whole spectrum of voices to serve as a bridge. Many of us reached this place by traveling through more vanilla commentators like Sargon. Youtubers are important because we can't expect normies to stomach this place. Women on our side are extra important because sex sells and people are much more likely to consider taboo viewpoints if a young attractive woman is saying it and not some fat chainsmoker like Woes.
Shills are afraid of right wing women because they are such effective propaganda. People who countersignal them don't really want to save the west they're just assholes. All these supposed "negatives" they bring that need to be quashed with an iron fist are not even real. All the drama is caused by the screeching incels and not the women in particular.

Attached: 1530924485552.jpg (550x426, 52K)

she's not a terrible person by contemporary standards - but she's also the Platonic ideal of the trad-THOT, so a lot of the (fully justified) criticism of that life strategy is directed at her personally.
i think she should have some white kids, dial back on the selfies, read more... feel no animosity towards her though

her mannish proportions irritate me, i can't tolerate the sight of her

So you want to say that we should protect white southern african white men while the white man stole black land?

She does that weird thing with her mouth when she speaks, and talks like an autistic robot.

Is this actually from her book? kek.

> Very prose
> So quality

It's funny how they twist some 56% mutt that she dated for a while before being redpilled into >>> SHES A COALBURNER WHO TAKES BBC IN HER MOUTH AND ASS AT THE SAME TIME!

Attached: adhom.jpg (634x391, 62K)

>promotes traditional values in her adulthood
Mein sides

Doesn't everyone like a coal burning Jewess who uses her looks to grab shekels?

We are keeping her humble and also toughening her up with bantz.

she is your girl, not ours
kike

>Is a mildly attractive woman in her 20s
>Browses Jow Forums once
>"uhh islam is like not okay lmao"
>Thousands of alt-liters start paying for her rent
She exposes the fact that no matter what their political leaning is, the average person will always be a retarded follower and I guess it hurts to admit that the vast majority of conservatives are no less gullible or naive than their liberal counterparts.

I wish Jow Forums could stop using ad hom for one goddamn fucking day. Please. I'm begging you faggots.

Attached: ad-hominem-right-wrong.jpg (768x432, 33K)

the bullies are shills.
they see her being effective and it frightens them.

that's why democracy doen't work because the average person is not very intelligent and not fit for making difficult decisions

she cares
FARMLANDS (2018) Official Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

Enough shilling please, I'm not sending her jack shit to her patreon.

I would

What does the tip of her clit feel like if you were blindfolded?

Attached: 1483953571260.jpg (738x416, 67K)

Moar pls

Salty milk and coins

>Lauren Southern a cosplaying, coalburning, "donate to my patreon" stronk independent womyn who's gonna be single in her thirties
>Lauren Rose an alt-lite cuck who refuses to say the 14 words and doesn't want to associate with people talking about the JQ
Why can't our female e-celebs at least be hardline Jow Forumslacks.

At least we'll always have Murdoch Chan.

Attached: lauren southern.png (1600x900, 2.75M)

Did we got the mandatory boobs or gtfo?

Attached: Capture.png (323x305, 91K)

Perhaps, but it is a standard principle of jurisprudence that if a witness is found to be lying in one area of his testimony, you are entitled to throw out his entire testimony.
Seems reasonable.

Jewish shill, controled opposition

>> she trying to distract right-minded people by pointing finger at boombers/puppet govs(politicians)/muslims and niggers

>> she protects jewish masterminds by redirecting attention of the right

Attached: 1529674630317.webm (540x720, 1.68M)

She's a coalburner. Don't be surprised if some nigger burns her face off.

>spending emotional energy on any e-celeb
>wasting time following them instead of working on your own life
>thinking she would ever date some random stranger on the internet

this is the real reason people bully her. we see idiots pining over her instead of doing something useful with their lives. all we want is to crush this fake image you have of her that you keep on the hidden altar in your basement.

Attached: 1522561555978.jpg (810x1080, 198K)

there are people trying to obstruct her visit to Auckland
not sure why

The white man DID NOT steal anyone's land in SA.
Fuck off nigger

Some of these people may actually believe that now, but mostly this was started and maintained by the kikes on this board.

Cause she's a hypocrite.

You don't go around preaching traditionalism while "burning coal" on the side

>believes in the holocaust
>tinfoil hat
Pick one, sweetie

fpbp

then kindly fuck off.
I support people who actually do work for us, and she has done more work that your pathetic ass ever will.

I would like a LS waifu.

I almost feel like reading the whole thing just to see if it is all like this. Fuck, I used to think like this when I was younger like 5 years ago or so, but I didn't go out and get published.

>this is the real reason people bully her. we see idiots pining over her instead of doing something useful with their lives. all we want is to crush this fake image you have of her that you keep on the hidden altar in your basement.

Motherfucker, you are projecting.
Just because you are useless shit, doesn't mean everyone else is.
Oh, and I can do several things at once, like support Lauren, and DO my own thing.
KYS moron.

>t. beta orbiter

see

> (OP)
>Cause she's a hypocrite.
>You don't go around preaching traditionalism while "burning coal" on the side

Die in fire, jew.

t.pathetic neet who can't think for himself

your nose is showing scholomo

The jew's cleverist ruse, is to convince you that your friends and allies are jews.

What have YOU done, kike?

>says people are projecting.
>projects
Im a commercial electrician beta orbiter-kun

but lauren is literally jewish

Attached: 1527519370973.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Ever done anything, anything at all, for our people?
No, just sit on Jow Forums shitposting about better people than you.

t.lying piece of shit

The former libertarian politician girl who had black boyfriends, charges 100 to follow your twitter and whose grandparents literally fled the nazis (also a leaf) sure looks like a genuine far right person to me. Its all devotion to the cause.
Who said anything about money?

no shit isn't.
post proof or shut the fuck up, nigger.

Dows PJW ever leave his house? He always looks like a ghost, looks unhealthy and probably lives off crap food.

Oh look, the character attacks on Lauren are winding down, let's attack someone else!

>our people
Im not jewish.

Me being a productive member of society and not some shekeleering niggerlover eceleb is bad for white people I guess.

That's just how bongs look.

shes a kike get over it you mongrel beta orbiter

Look at Sargon, he's a big overweight but his face looks healthy. PJW is likely a drug user too, look how red his nose is.

bit*

>shitposting on Jow Forums
>being productive

>t.kike

t.MI6

Ill use my days off however I want schlomo

Don't you dare badmouth my future wife! I will marry her and raise her children.

find the tweet where she states that her danish jewish grandparents ran from da nassiiis.

NOBODY IS BUT SHILLS. Don't let your emotions from the shilling beat you. You are a target, because (((they))) fear you.
>Young
>Gorgeous
>Redpilled
>Well Spoken
>And ppl listen to you

>promotes traditional values
>still not married with kids
>reaching 25

People should view her as a journalist/mouthpiece and not as a potential wife.

What does her asshole smell like? I don't mean the ass, but the actual hole.

This place is half /leftypol/ shills, 1/4 pubescent traps, and 1/4 Warriors for western civilization.
Lauren is /ourgirl/

Attached: westlost.jpg (720x692, 49K)