Why are all these s o y boys switching to asian women and how do we stop them Jow Forums?

Why are all these s o y boys switching to asian women and how do we stop them Jow Forums?

found this pic made unironically on Jow Forums

even the most independent extroverted normie white girl is better then these boring asian bitches.

Attached: 1530715645306.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/capital/story/20180612-the-reasons-why-womens-voices-are-deeper-today
youtube.com/watch?v=ojSLp2aMAM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marry Asians until the white girls can compete in the feminine role. It might be 90% of white guys marrying Asians before white women change, but it will eventually work. It's a well known PUA method called the Dread Game.

Attached: 1530551131529.jpg (675x637, 89K)

>Why are all these s o y boys switching to asian women
have you seen white women lel

Honestly most white women are dumb as fuck but that means you can easily red pill them with some humor and a Chad workout routine. Earth girls are easy!

Nobody switches to asian women, they're either losers that can't get an attractive white woman, experimenting with other races, or part of the 0.00000001% of the population with a weird gook fetish from watching too many gook cartoons.

That plan is sometimes, but not always, easier and better than going the Asian wife + white eggs ivf route, if one's goal is white kids.

fuck off roastie, you had your chance

Boycotting white women is the best way to get them to change their ways. In the meantime we can enjoy ourselves with prime oriental pussy.

Attached: 1528916394851.jpg (1000x1500, 225K)

This is the yellow century, BTFO white women.

t. virgin

>The Asian pure woman meme
Kek have you seen how second gen Asian women act?
They're all left wing communists.
I messaged one for a while when I was dating and she was so left wing I was wishing her parents had gotten run over by a tank

They seem to act like this to become more like other white women. Ones they have their white boyfriend they change.
There is a reason why Asian women have married a white supremacist more than ones.

My wife asked me once what I wanted her to do in bed to turn me on.
I told her to act feminine and speak with soft woman voice like you can hear in 40-80s movies (not anymore, see pic related, women are losing their feminine voice).
bbc.com/capital/story/20180612-the-reasons-why-womens-voices-are-deeper-today
Best fuck of her life, she told me.
Hint: Men don't want inferior men, men want women. Try to be feminine and you will be amazed at your success.

Attached: Women_are_losing_their_feminine_voice.png (841x581, 128K)

I'm just saying, this idea that Asian women are some pure picture of femininity is totally false.
It's literally fake news.

Asians! = Asian Americans
I wouldn't touch the latter with a ten foot pole.

Hey genius.
American father + Asian mother = Asian American children.
I.e don't fucking breed with Asians.
And no I was talking about actual Asian women I've come across. Both parents are Asian.

Isn’t it because Asian women give out easier and men will immediately cling onto any girl that gives them romantic attention because they’re retards? Normal gals don’t approach guys and normal guys gotta build a friendship first with no guarantee of it developing into a romance, which I imagine is either too much work or too heavy a burden for guys today to carry, so they just settle for any slut (usually Asian) that gives them attention.

Attached: 132345.jpg (500x461, 33K)

Have an Asian qt3.14 wife with mixed kid. You’re just a beta faggot crying you can’t get one.

Whites women are degenerate and disgusting

>normal guys gotta build a friendship first
only to get cucked by the one that told them to fuck

Attached: absolute.png (1280x720, 691K)

what a complete mystery

Attached: 1407349387510.jpg (2397x1494, 2.06M)

OP is a future school shooter mad the shy cute Asian girl in class doesn’t even know he exists

white girls are nasty

you have to assume theyve done a couple of nigger dicks

Asian girls are way more feminine

I switched because after dating both western European and American whites for years (in addition to Meds), absolutely none of them could compare to my hapa Chinese gf (now fiancee), whether it be intelligence, emotional bond, femininity, or all-round comfy-ness. We're getting married and planning on having plenty of traditional Christian quapa kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojSLp2aMAM8

Attached: 1527078649033.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Yup like the last three white women I dated admitted to this

The landwhale have a good face and probably body proportions.
She just is a woman and as a woman has no agency.

The gook looks like a low poly monkey.

Some things can´t change.

Attached: 1530472337516.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

Asian girls ftw.

Attached: 14936435649010.jpg (500x606, 53K)

Attached: DIca29y.jpg (960x1300, 112K)

Why are Jow Forums so hypocrite?

BMWF=WMAF

Another beta that can’t get an AF

>unironicaly trying to push personal opinions as facts

But it's truth.

Nah white women are garbage.

kek

Attached: 1523170325788.jpg (874x647, 98K)

Why do fat people get tattoos

dont get me wrong there are some good ones there

but far too rare than the typical

Hide cottage cheese?

Go home, Kyle.

Dated a Korean. Honestly, Koreans have the kind of racial untiy that whites need again.

Go to a Korean town and there are no chain stores, everything is local, everyone knows eachother. The influence of the jew is few and far between. Koreans do shit like car pool eachother around for free, are wary of outsiders and keep others out.

When Im in korean town Im the only white guy, I stick out like a sore thumb. Its a bit of how it feels to be a minority, only Im white so obviously they arent worried Im going to steal shit.

It made me sad to know that white people will probably never be like this again. That town feels like going back in time to where people gave a shit.

Not sure why people say asain woman are submissive and ultra feminie. Mine was a tomboy firecracker and thats my kind of chick. A submissive girl sounds boring as shit. In my expierence asains are only submissive to elders but will tell people to fuck off real fast. Also her parents hated jews.

same reason they're fat, poor impulse control

Meh, I married a Vietnamese lady. The qualifications I was looking for in a spouse was no kids, no tatoos, conservative in nature, wants to be a housewife, and has no STDs or a lot of debt.

Literally the only one I found that fit the bill.

Girl in your pic looks better than any of the chink women on this thread.

>all these racemixers

Disgusting.

Better to racemix with an Asian then be cucked by homeless niggers, Sweden.

Her train already left and she didn't notice because she was busy eating Doritos.

Do wh*te roasties honestly think they can compete with this?

Attached: 1517321579001.jpg (6720x2613, 1.11M)

>says rape mixing capital of everywhere
the Danes pulled the long revenge by driving you all insane and forcing you to become Swemolia
>not that they're any better
I'll stick with the ultra-conservative Asian Christian family I married into, they love me and my hatred of all things Chink and Pajeet - a shared feeling with almost all of them.

DO NOT FALL TO ASIAN WAIFU MEME

Attached: jt.png (460x975, 537K)

>Not understanding the difference between Asian Americans and Asian-White mutts.
I'm against race-mixing myself, but my God you're retarded.

you better give her kids asshole, nothing worse then "men" who let their wifes biological clock come to an end.

>tfw married to chinese flip and kids are on the way

wish me luck user

Attached: 1530714087779.png (1024x633, 486K)

oh user, poor sweet user.

Attached: ae92e3_6549471.jpg (2135x2484, 1.19M)

Race mixing with Asians is literally the only way to save traditional white culture

All you have to do is go to your local Target to see how degenerate white women are these days

Here are some things to consider before breeding with an asian woman (assuming you're white)
>If asian women don't like asian men, what will she think of your kids?(no, not all asian women). WMAF's boys WILL be asian
>are you yourself okay with raising an asian boy should you decide to have children
>how does it make you feel that the only reason she wants to fuck you is because of your skin? this implies that she would fuck ANY beta loser dweeb faggot. if this is the case, how do you think your offspring will turn out?
All in all, there are some successful WMAF couples, but they are in no fucking way the majority. Do your research. Get fit before you have kids. Be a good parent.

Attached: 1caf82020384b182ebca0903f87dc2c1484e0bfeac938d0c4f2892e35e6abab2.jpg (1408x1201, 477K)

democrap calling anyone a onions boy

the kids in
look pretty cute. I wouldn't mind desu

Good luck.

The ASIAN woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is slender. Her lean shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her pale skin. This pale skin reminds us of her purity, a feature that developed in a highly advanced society that values monogamy and chastity. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ASIAN woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity is her neotenous face. The ASIAN neoteny is largest of all the races. As neoteny is the penultimate symbol of sexual selection and evolution, this alone would suffice to make the ASIAN woman the most feminine of women.

In total, the ASIAN woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN woman is the epitome of femininity and cuteness.

Attached: 1517175565717.jpg (1440x1440, 155K)

>wants white women to change
>boycotts white women
>go towards other women behaving the same way

You behave like a nigger

Of course. There ARE successful couples. A lot of them aren't though, and are a complete genetic abomination. Must I really post a picture of Elliot Rodger?

Attached: 1529650038108m.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

This shit right here
>I want to keep getting useless degrees
>I want to discover myself, for two more decades
>I don't want to be tied down
>Isn't it really early to have kids? We're only 30
I'm going to have a brood of hapa's and my wife and in-law family are all for it.

Oh, and I am the same user in both posts.

Yeah, we are having kids. Homeschooling them to keep them away from Jewish propaganda and Tyrone too.

>save white culture
>breed with Asians
>flag

Attached: B3C60336-BFAD-4229-B014-5B7CBFFEFB6A.jpg (600x800, 89K)

>lets keep our race pure, OUR women only for us
>hnnnng let me race mix with slant eyes, I'm not a hypocrite at pls believe me
So which is it permavirgins?
If you want to knock up japs then don't whine when white girls want latino cock or even nigger cock

>elliot rodgers is all hapas

you kinda just contradicted your own post. There are plenty of fucked up white people as well, probably more then hapas.

>your local Target
Well, thank God I don't live in the US, so I have no Targets close to me. Do you know what I have though? A lot of catholic trad cuties, all the same race as me.

Attached: 20180205-gonzevagonz23596-id137819-djvqjlvxoaaujdy.jpg (413x517, 24K)

Sorry you’re dumb

Chink here

I love white women, currently dating one.

You can have all my women, I'll take yours

>Hurr durr, having a wife that looks 5 is good
Neck yourself, kid-fucker

Italians aren’t white

muh dick > muh white culture

>reddit spacing
>thinks that saying "a lot of them" amounts to "all of them"
Maybe you should learn to read you dumb nigger.

This isn't the case at all. WMAF works because similar IQ level and much lower risk of fatherless children. Not all interracial pairings are created equal.

Which is one of the few things I am envious of Europeans about
All the white women in my area are either crackwhores, 'successful' university graduates (with no time for a family on their minds), or curryburning / coalburning thots.

Attached: ded8ee90.jpg (1920x1186, 187K)

Rich coming from a literal nigger country.

Attached: iawbpqsy9q311.png (1280x1656, 521K)

Lol its pitty we dont have black and more asian girls here.
I wish

Attached: whiteasianmixedracechildren.jpg (1440x810, 274K)

>tfw no blend s cosplay waifu
Why even live?

Jesus christ what is wrong with you son?

What kind of degenerate shit have you deluded yourself into where you find 5 year old girls attractive.

The memeflag says it all.

How fucking retarded are you? The whole point is that asian women don't age until they are 70 whereas white women hit the wall before they're even 30.

My God, Asian women do hate Asian men

whether shes white or asian I don't care
I just want a good life for me and my senpai
if she ends up being Asian then that's what it will be

Attached: 1529513654190.gif (259x199, 1.81M)

meanwhile irl

Attached: 1530949130303.jpg (766x484, 124K)

end result

Attached: 1530944999188m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

wow so aryan

Attached: 1530939355731m.jpg (1024x581, 93K)

>meme flag uses race-mixing propaganda. It failed!
>meme flag tries divide and conquer. It missed!
Nice try, shill.
I know that you like to try and attack us because we're not cucks, but by now you should've understood it doesn't work.

Attached: 1527475859002.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

DAMN SO WHITE

Attached: 1530337433512.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

I believe the term your trying to express here is (((basic))).

Doesn't matter what race, if they are a basic bitch than you must ditch.

pol thinks this is white

Attached: 1530905608423.png (598x510, 796K)

>end result is qt hapa kid somehow surpassed both parents in the genes department

how?

Aryan according to Jow Forums

Attached: 1530704191640m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

This is grown up version. Very white

Attached: tumblr_ou4d4szTC51rw3bo0o1_250.png (250x225, 91K)

Wew, those confidence issues

huh, I'm actually OK with this.

Attached: 1530052072216.png (374x535, 133K)

Here's the asian-white bred person. So white!

Attached: fd0884bae48a9378eb9942e56dec4d1e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

That is not a mixed person