Fresh hat attack, what we know so far

the attack
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/1015483471718965248

the attacker
twitter.com/Joantheboss24

Attached: Andrew Quackson.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HtYqyWWDHY&t=1s
reddit.com/user/JoanN24?sort=new
instagram.com/joannavab/
youtu.be/OFxGNMKVFkE
archive.is/L4uGV
mobile.twitter.com/atomicnumber_26?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=OFxGNMKVFkE&feature=youtu.be
exodious.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1.jpg (2009x1269, 320K)

the comments lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_HtYqyWWDHY&t=1s

>another nigger

What an ugly fat spic.

la luz extinguido

!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
>!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!
!!!HE IS ILLEGAL!!!

Also make sure to dislike all his videos.

Attached: 1514940124445.jpg (1598x732, 500K)

Attached: 7EEA13B3-794F-49A1-BDCD-FA52B4151097.png (500x874, 116K)

>This Young Hispanic Man Just Assaulted A White American (And That's A Good Thing)

Do Americans really wear hats in the gym? Fucking retards

Do Japs really still deal with the after-effects of Hiroshima?

Americans wear baseball caps everywhere.

Proof? We can just give the boys at ICE a ring at 1-800-DHS-ICE if he actually is.
>nothingisbeyondourreach.jpg

ICE ICE BABY

We wear sunglasses everywhere to we are the best so we have to have the accessories of the best

was he doxxed already?

Every day I am more accepting of death camps.

do japanese people always squint their eyes all the time because of genetics or are nuclear bombs just really bright?

>He's a redditor
JoanN24

kekekekekekekekekek

Attached: joanN24.jpg (1387x1532, 198K)

"doxxed"? he literally filmed the attack himself and put it on the same social media where he has his private information displayed publicly. he's a fucking retard.

>wearing a hat at the gym

Imagine being such a witless faggot that you can't come up with anything better than the tired muh bombs meme. Truly pathetic

t. John Smith

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

Dude I'd crack him in the side of the head with a 20 lb dumbell - fuck with me while I'm lifting you brown cunt.

The problem is that once you use the rhetorical nuke, nothing else is significant.

what an absolute faggot. I hope this spic winds up dead in a ditch somewhere soon

kek
OK larping English teacher

only underaged faggots would wear the maga cap in public
also why the fuck would you go to a gym and wear a fucking cap?
if you waer a maga hat you literally beg for attention

over 20% of japanese men have slept with their mother, but it's clear to me you still do

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

Wow working out with what,15-20lb dumbbells, fucking swoleleft

be that as it may
if you are here illegally
you dont get to assault people and stay here

Not sure how things work in communist cuckany, but here in the USA we are free to wear hats supporting the president of the universe.

Jap whores drool over white men while not a single white woman gives a fuck about jap men

The problem with nips is that everything slides off. When you're so broken as a people that you've decided to just lay down and wait for the end, you're untouchable. So rather than call you a greasy virgin, which won't work because you've accepted your fate, we go with the literal nuclear option. We can easily roast someone that's got the will to live as we can zero in on their pressure points. How do you roast a society that's already given up? It's futile.

its a free country Muhammad, you don't need a reason.

>you're not free to wear a basic item of clothing that you bought & like
>wearing a cap should get you killed

wew magapede defense force to the rescue
like clockwork

Attached: 1521814013538.jpg (640x441, 35K)

Your such a fucking cuck Hans. In america they can wear any hat they want and if they want to wear one that supports the president good for them because WE BOTH know how it feels not to like our heads of state.

oh, you're a cuck.
gotcha.

Snapchat Joantheboss3

reddit.com/user/JoanN24?sort=new

Attached: tweeting.png (500x503, 74K)

top kek

this is true. I wear mine inside working to block the sweat draining my forehead in my eyes and outside to block the blinding sun.

>>wearing a cap should get you killed
that's not what i meant user
i see all sorts of shit that people wear at my local gym
i just wanted to say that wearing a cap when you are working out is not really practical

Anyone know if he's illegal?

I think ICE might wanna know B^]

Attached: 1525825568444.jpg (820x1024, 99K)

checked

Maybe his hair is fucked up

so gentlemen-

He is a major wireless carrier employee. That narrows it down to about 5 companies.

So now you have resorted to not wearing something practical?

It's t-mobile you obese retard. Try to keep up.

It literally says Best Buy. He works at Best Buy.

>have no argument
>oh no better call him cuck that will work
fair point

Attached: 1527593577673.jpg (912x707, 78K)

Damn I need to get me one of these red caps, it's a free lawsuit waiting to happen

his gym

Attached: hisGym.png (824x179, 20K)

>he doesn’t wear a full kit at the gym
kek never gonna make it breh

Instagram instagram.com/joannavab/

Youtube
youtu.be/OFxGNMKVFkE

Attached: buffTrumps.png (600x458, 305K)

I love youtube sometimes.

oh didn't see that.

So he used to work at best buy. This beaner's toast.

This whole "hat attack" thing kind of makes us look like little faggot pussies. The optics are bad enough for the Left, there is no need for us to appear weak. We should also use property rights instead of just "assault," although I understand the legalese.

Also, why don't you faggots fight back? When somebody breaks the social contract, you don't have to remain civil. I would immediately start swinging. These leftists did initiate, and violate property rights, and commit assault after all.

Fight back next time.

i archived everything he's ever posted on reddit to archive.is/L4uGV
incase he decides to start deleting shit.

What is that shit skin doing in fucking Idaho?

Here's their Twitter. Be a shame if they caught heat for letting this crime happen in their gym.

mobile.twitter.com/atomicnumber_26?lang=en

That's like the same as a black person wears a BLM shirt, or a feminist wearing a #METOO shirt.

The point is who dick did you suck to join the fashion police, Merkel.

Attached: 1505783172125.jpg (640x640, 50K)

shh.
this isn't about optics.
this is about deportation lulz.
i'm full of boredom and i just need a target to get my lulz fix man. this could be anyone. happens to be an illegal.

nara hodo

Shit I live in west Des Moines.

Did you not notice they were children? and probably scared to fight back as they will be called racists.

>my personal opinion means i get to attack you

and this is why you people will eventually end up in camps, ironic to say this to a German

JEEEEEEEEEEEESUSUS

Holy shit japs fixed the incel problem. Brilliant.

=]
does any of this look familiar?
youtube.com/watch?v=OFxGNMKVFkE&feature=youtu.be

Nah Irishman, they need to be reminded everyday that the 1920's we're JUST a vision into their future.

Attached: 1522639337324.png (620x359, 282K)

Neck yourself, faggot.

Bump lads.

exodious.bigcartel.com/

LMAO this spic's website is literally a "cartel"

Attached: canthandle.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>I would file charges

Attached: heWouldFileCharges.png (813x355, 42K)

>why don't you faggots fight back?
Fighting back doesn't get the niggers out of their jobs and out of your country.

Especially those nigger-tier flat rim

Thanks dad

>exodious.bigcartel.com/
bigcartel is a site for making stores idiot

fucking lynch that grammar Nazi.

this is some troll to get likes

I know people who go to this gym. Lots of cops. I don’t think they would condone this shit in anyway. This is also in a very red area of the city. We went for Trump.

>how does bait work

Clearly an el abominacion, user.

?

more pointless ((them)) posting to fracture American public and trigger both the left and right closer towards combat. Jow Forums as usual falls for meta planning and is as ever, a kindlebox for ((their)) motives. The speed at which you all grab onto this shit is so calculated and controlled. You are literally devices.

Attached: 1507942627726.gif (304x429, 1.99M)

He's 18.
=]
I wonder if the guy he assaulted was an adult?

Attached: hes18_birthday is the 24th.png (841x357, 45K)

>you entertaining yourself at the expense of others is you being used by the jews
not a very compelling argument.

>Spot the liberal
You're getting a bullet fuck face and your ANTIFA faggots caused it

Yeah. I know that street he turns on to. It’s 86th street in Clive/urbandale. It’s really close to the gym. Don’t know where the school shots are.

Real japs dont post here, nigger.

thank you, user.

There are certain threads and topics on Jow Forums that have made the board functional for controlling its users, this is one of them. A scenario like this, with dumbass spics being ogres is obnoxious and annoying. They are controlled to do that, just like posters in this thread are controlled to go after them and dox them. Its more tribal sectioning.

>as if these braindead liberal sheep aren't the same thing
>now feel a conditioned response when seeing a trump hat or supporter to respond with violence

honestly I'm now more flusterfucked over that discourse on reddit than of the OP video

Attached: 1524616881127.jpg (526x1024, 83K)

The right is winning without the need of a fight. The left is exposing itself as agressive, violent and deluded. These kind of event are redpilling the normies. Don't fight back but recors everything and post it on social media. The narrative that trump supporters are evil racists is falling.