When europeans say they're free but can't own guns

>when europeans say they're free but can't own guns

Attached: 2018-07-07_4136.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/ar15-m16-100rd-dual-drum-mag-gen-2
brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/mcr-belt-fed-upper-receiver-full-auto-prod86794.aspx
twitter.com/Joantheboss24
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we can, just need a license lol
both my grandparents and my dad have a gun

I must not have gotten that memo.

Attached: 2018-05-07 00.57.59.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

Can you own an assault rifle 15 with a bumpstock?

sure

>europeans can't own guns
europe is probably easier to get high cap autos illegally.

Clean your room, bucko.

I can't tell whether that small bump in your crotch is a tiny erect penis or a slightly less tiny non-erect penis.

But I can.
Just gotta go through a bunch of paperwork.

>when americans are both wrong and delusional

Oh wait, that’s every day

Nigga got a small ass penis lmdaoooo BRUH im weak

where do you live faggot? cuckifornia???
classicfirearms.com/ar15-m16-100rd-dual-drum-mag-gen-2

you have a weakness for small penises?

brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/mcr-belt-fed-upper-receiver-full-auto-prod86794.aspx

Send penis omg

teach me senpai

inb4 you're from Amadora

Attached: alberto_gun.jpg (600x584, 37K)

Wait until the next generation of handheld weapons is released. They penetrate any known body armor and kill by boiling the blood in target area. Traditional guns will always be around though, but the s*************t weapons will be only available to the government.

This will be in most of our lifetimes, and within this process ((they)) are planning on FULLY (not sofcore like now) weaponizing the people against Christianity. I'm talking about open, Government/media supported, anti-christian movement that will turn ultraviolent.

Remember where you heard it first, because I do.

I can own guns, not only handguns but also at and so on.

YEAH KILL 'EM, KILL 'EM ALL

Attached: 1511037897714.jpg (1277x960, 219K)

1. I can legally own guns.
2. I'm not a fat sack of shit like you.

I like nigger buttholes, finna fug?

>KIKE
>1 POST

Clean your fucking room and get some sun on those legs.

>1. I can legally own guns but don't
>2. I'm a fat sack of shit like you just not white, praise alllah
Fixed

Fake news guns only exist in the USA

Actually not true. It's actually not that difficult to own a shotgun in the UK, as long as you aren't mentally ill or a criminal then it's fairly straightforward. Rifles are a bit tougher to get hold of but it's definitely do-able.

We can't have semi-automatic rifles or handguns (unless you live in Northern Ireland), but to say we just 'can't own guns' at all is bollocks.

>when europeans say they're free but can't own guns
>can't own guns
That's where you are wrong kiddo.

Attached: IMG_20180707_154828.jpg (3980x2694, 1.31M)

nobody who pays taxes is free

>mfw european gun owner

Attached: 1511730875958.png (483x470, 184K)

Nice bulge you faggot. Bet you would love it if I puled your dick out and sucked it.

Fucking fag.

Hahaha Nigga Literally Just Buy The Gun Nigga Haha Like Click Purchase Nigga Just Put In Your Address And Ship It Nigga Haha

you are wrong.

also poland wants to legalise weapons like ar15

>strikefire 2
>colt grip
>chinese forend

you're supposed to mount it as far forward on the upper receiver as possible without touching the rail on the forend

Attached: image.jpg (1668x1262, 1.77M)

An "Assault Rifle 15"? Dickhead...that isn't what AR stands for.

>falling for obvious bait

Wrong

>No "high capacity" magazine ban
>No registration sor suppressors
>Can own salt rifles
>Can own any calibre bolt rifles except .50
>Can own any handgun with a smaller calibre than .50
>Collectors get FA
>Army reserve can keep their issued rifle at home and use it on their own time

No CC though, that sucks

Clean your room. Stop eating McMutts. Buy an 80% lower. Stop skipping leg day. Other than that, cute feet.

How do you feel about the mini14 ban?

ssshhh dont burst their bubble

Link?

Im getting the Waffenschein and could buy a AR15, AK or 50. BMG.

Lets see what a mut can buy in 1 year

Isn't Norway planning to ban semi-autos?

I can own a gun but it's too expensive and crime rate doesn't warrant it.

Attached: Captcha waiting, huh.png (309x122, 32K)

Trashy. Live and eat healthier ya filth.
Classy.

No.
There's two competing schools of thought. All the way forward maximizes peripheral vision, and further back increases area seen through the sight. It's personal preference

There's a mini14 ban in Norway? That is some fcking shit.

Armalite newfag

boss you killed a child

what makes you think we can't own guns?
because we don't have a larp rag like your 2nd amendment?
hahahaha, only cucks need law and regulation to own guns
when shit hits the fan, do you realy think they will ask you for your papers when you're walking around ? the'll ask you wich side you're on, prolly with a code when it's militias roaming the streets if they can't tell what you are on sight

What a tool. Things really are quite different on the islands/fjords because you got one cop and his handicapped sidekick for an area of 350km which makes it easy to forget that if you own a gun you have to:
>have a totally clean crime record
>be part of a gun club where its obligatory to go often (overpriced as fuck)
>all casings are to be delivered to police and accounted for
>police can raid your house at any given time 24/7 if you own any rifle or pistol
>rifle must be in pieces, inside a safe at any time. if not you will face prison/fines and will no longer be able to own a gun
>heavy taxated
>police will use lots of resources to scope you out if they have a slight suspicion

Its not at all what this user makes it out to be

my favorite response is always
>americans don't even know what freedom is
Like..what does that mean? Being forced to pay into socialized medicine is freedom? Being arrested for criticizing islam is freedom? having your neighborhood flood with the third world is freedom? having your children raped and murdered is freedom?
someone enlighten me plox

Only underages and casual gun enthusiasts think America is the only country that has guns or lax gun laws.

Yup, they have to be turned in within 3 years.

Thank you for being real Norway. In my shitty state of Illinois we have to fill out a form and wait for our GUN LOICENSE to arrive before we can buy shit. I hate this fucking state. I own a PTR91 tho for the day these statist boot lickers try to kick down my door

Confirmed noguns.

You dont have to deliver casings anywhere and it does not have to be in pieces, fun fact you can target shoot on your own property or in nature as long as youre 300m away from the nearest neighbour, stop talking out your ass.

>Haha yeah your stupid 2nd ammendment is just larp, that's why our government can control what guns we have

Attached: BreakingDownThe2A.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

You are free to o own guns you say? Then I'm assuming you are also free to do this right now if you wish, right?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2002x1464, 1.9M)

I can punch someone to death, ehst I need s gun for ?

>have a totally clean crime record

Wrong, I know people with criminal records that own guns. What you get is a suspension for a couple of years where you cannot own guns, and then you can apply again. This goes for smoking weed, drunk driving and so on.
If you get sentenced for threats/violence/sexual abuse you will never own weapons again just like in any other country

>be part of a gun club where its obligatory to go often (overpriced as fuck)

Yup, and with our 1.4 million guns there is 4-6 murders each year, seems like the gun club thing is a good think. also 500 NOK // 60 USD is not much, and you do not need to be there often. That is a lie.

>all casings are to be delivered to police and accounted for

WTF, are you trolling?

>police can raid your house at any given time 24/7 if you own any rifle or pistol

Yeah, you are.

>rifle must be in pieces, inside a safe at any time. if not you will face prison/fines and will no longer be able to own a gun

Wrong

>heavy taxated

Taxated with excatly the same amount as everything else

>police will use lots of resources to scope you
out if they have a slight suspicion

Maybe if you are a citydweller.
in the countryside it is no problem at all, and even if it is in the city, just don't act like the retard you act like when posting on Jow Forums and you will be ok.

Nah, they are "banning" them.
It means that people who are not competition shooters will not get many semi-auto rifles to choose from.

Competition shooters and army reserve will not be affected by the ban.

The only people who will suffer are hunters who will loose their ruger mini 14/30 rifles, and possibly some VEPR's and so on.

If you join a gun club you can keep your rifles.

>when americans think they are free but they are prescribet how high they can let their lawn grow

They live in a weird little bubble where reality is warped. Basically the world is memes to them.

So you agree the NFA is pants-on-head retarded, yeah?

You clearly have an eye for dicks. Faggot

What you Americans don't realise is that us Euros don't need guns because we are not as multicultural as you, why would i need a gun if my country dosen't have any niggers?

Attached: Untitledasaas.png (886x876, 1010K)

based waffle

You need guns for when EU invades you

do you understand your own language or are you just retarded?

>why would i need a gun if my country dosen't have any niggers?
you most certainly have jews

Not bad French bro.

Chill out, this is not decided yet.
They are still discussing if people that might get affected by this will get compensation or not.

There is still a chance that they will back out on this idiotic rule

I'm not worried yet.

You're sure trying to fix that lately

Not gona happen, EU is a political and ecnomic union, they can't force us do anything, and if they did it would just make them look bad, in allready weak union, tored by refugee crisis.

>they cant force us to do anything
Say that to Palestine lol

>twitter.com/Joantheboss24
Yes retard. Lower the guns ability to be concealed when its size is the only good thing about it. You're so edgy.

Kek

This is a slide thread. OP picked an easily exploitable pic that we wouldn't be able to help but talk about. From the trash/dirty room to micropenis mostly naked fat dude to mediocre/shit tier AR15, it's all there.

Euro

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

USA

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

If i would live in America i would most certenly get a gun to defend me from mestizos and african Americans, but my country dosen't have any, thus no gun is a need.

The fact that you Americans need guns just to feel safe in your own country tells a lot.

Attached: 2107322_gvfxkU.jpg (630x420, 114K)

fuck..do you have any self respect..shit, clean up that pig pen and get yourself in shape..fuck

Ive been seeing alot of panic selling, guys at the gun club said precisely the same as you, just dont want to hand in my girl, we ended many a foxes together..

>he thinks there is no diferance between some sandniggers hundreds of kilometers from mainland Europe and actual European countries

>Implying we cant have guns
kys memeflag shill i own several..

aah man having russian friends and albanian friends, life is good man and i make friends more difficult than an albanian.

>feelsgoodkittenpurringintheshadeofatree.jpeg

Illinois bro here. Also own a PTR91 GIR.

Attached: 20180620_140527.jpg (2576x1932, 1.15M)

so what does this have to do with protecting your country from kikes? you can very easily end up on this list, first you must expel the jew

Attached: fucking KIKES.png (928x8800, 1005K)

If they come to confiscate shoot them with it.

Your room is atrocious. Stop embarrassing our flag, Hank.

Attached: 1530290526607.jpg (887x547, 189K)

Not an issue. Members of DSSN and NROF are exempt from the ban. Only faggot hunters have to turn 'em in. Suits them right, because the Fudds are the ones always whining about polymer stocks, optics and accessories being "evil".

Jow Forums has mixed feelings about PTRs. Is it worth it?

>Im a victim that puts all my faith in daddy state because he will always protect and think for me, LOL
Do not ever speak for me again!

Nah ill comply, i wanna keep my other funs, waiting it out for compensation or as 2 guys have already told me wont pass, we also have this thing where previous owners are unaffected like the owners of deagle 50AE when the caliber got banned.

Can you stockpile guns and ammo without any restrictions? HAHAHA didn't think so we win.

Its not about state, its about people.

read thissome of us know things, some of us don't give a fuck about restrictions.

Buy a FAL.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM. WASH YOUR PENIS.

Attached: 8vc2qyoe.jpg (166x166, 36K)

Clean your room. How can people live in such filth?

we can't own guns?
i've got 3 registered on me
mutts think they're superior at anything does not even surprise no more

Bumpstocks are for retarded people. And, AR stands for Armalite, faggot.

Thats the direction I've been leaning.