>2018
>not being a pagan
Your native gods are looking down on you with disgust user. Get rid of the jewish virus called christianity!

Attached: 1530814756145.jpg (1000x655, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
sacred-texts.com/neu/tml/tml08.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watson_Brake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not having a pagan gf

Attached: 5ddie-9sCmg.jpg (604x403, 51K)

Attached: 1497625068145.jpg (931x1279, 601K)

I'm as antichristian as the next guy, but these are just larpers

Attached: 1530941660849.jpg (612x392, 22K)

Everything is larping if you really want to see it this way.

Attached: 1528629807446.png (1075x684, 1.46M)

How do you have any idea what to worship in Paganism? Oh right because Christian scribes decided to put their efforts into recording it.

America is such a dumbass country with zero history that they don't have any dolmens, caves or burial mounds.

Attached: grotte_de_lascaux_c_centre_international_de_lart_parietal_montignac_lascaux.jpg?itok=yfBVTsa5.jpg (800x400, 48K)

those women in the OP are just finding an excuse to take a pic naked user, let's be honest

>he believs the jewish virus completely destroyed the ancient beliefs and practices
Well, I can't really take it against you because you're a fucking burger but I'd let you know there were hidden cults in my country up to the beginning of the 20th century worshiping the old gods while acting like christians on the surface

Attached: babja jama.jpg (960x783, 114K)

It's from a movie and again you're only ascribing them ill motives so guess what - your conclusion is going to be just that

Attached: N-H-Jq4b8xs.jpg (518x807, 75K)

>recording
Lol, like how they changed dates of their own holidays to match pagan ones or how the old leganda had Abrahamic influences put in all for assimilation? Abrahamic religion are Jews, Christians, and Muslims, shittiest fucks on this planet that need to go back to the desert. Jews subvert. Christians are disillusioned. Muslims destroy.

You're not wrong. But important note: Odin/Wotan is not a native European god. Odin was derived from the god of the Scythians, a nomadic tribe from Asia Minor which integrated into the Germanic peoples. The proper Godhead of the pagan pantheon is Tyr (analogous to Zeus, Jupiter, etc). The Germanics literally assigned the position, and the wife, of their Godhead to a foreign invader.

Just keep that in mind.

>Odin was derived from the god of the Scythians
Even if that's completely true - the Sythians are relatives to the old Germanic people (also Slavs, Balts, Italic people..) so the infusion of their thought isn't really incompatible the way the sandnigger myth is to the Indo-European one.

Attached: skyfather1.jpg (892x1280, 293K)

Ah yes, those good Christians. They spread their foreign Semitic religion with a sword and destroyed European religion, pagan temples and libraries at Alexandria, including the Serapeum. I'm not a pagan, but fuck Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI

The Schythians were steppe nomads, not from Asia minor. Asia major.

Attached: celtic zodiac.jpg (640x640, 120K)

Slavs, Balts, Germanics, and Scandinavian religions are all extremely alike and all spawned from the Indo-Europeans that made Europe.

Exactly

However, this was differant to the convert or die shit that Abrahamic shit forced and ruined Europe over.

> he doesnt have some jolly good old time with your buddies

Attached: 1530810434152.jpg (960x634, 327K)

gib åsatru gf

I am not a good åsatru though, I just drink at blots I don't actually slaughter an animal and paint it on my god figurines, I have them here though

>you will never battle Nordic and Slavic forces in the name of Morrigan

Why live?

Attached: morrigan.jpg (450x498, 145K)

For the Indo-Europeans you can thank the greatest ruler the world had seen for a long time, Alexander the Great. His conquest of the Asia minor set up Greco-Indian Kingdoms that took the best of the Meds and Indians, ruled as city states after Alexander was gone, was involved with the first forign relations with China, and were the source of the Great Migration.

Yes worship what my ancestors have.
Why arent you into animism? Why do you hate our pre-historic culture and religion so much?

Talk to me about paganism without mentioning jews or Christianity

> tfw no qt heathen gf to take on a press-the-sodomite-and-spiritual-semite-under-the-wicker-hurdle-of-a-slimy-bog date

Attached: 1530097770924.jpg (1500x944, 138K)

They don’t know what the fuck Stonehenge was used for. I doubt it was a bunch of naked pagan fairy women

>doesn't know Pagans co-opted Christianity
Enjoy your Easter bunnies and Christmas trees, dummy. We didn't go anywhere.

Because I'm culturo-linguistically an Indo-European.
It's a layer above the animists but the animist basis is still preserved in the old beliefs. And most importantly - it's OURS.

Attached: 1505150305422.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

You haven't had pagans in your bloodline in a thousand years turk.

Every person in this image should be executed

Attached: B508E410-3B1B-4D1E-AA71-9E47BAF01249.jpg (634x833, 175K)

What do you want to know?

Attached: 1498654786634.jpg (640x656, 62K)

larping faggot

HAIL TYR

>wearing underwear

kek stop LARPing faggots

All spirituality is a tool to pacify peasants. There's only one world worth considering: the material world.

even the mounds are better in america lol

Attached: serpent-mound.jpg (600x337, 76K)

Easy, pre-historic religion was when nature ruled man. Pagan religion is after the discovery of articulture and animal husbandry, man ruling nature. Some religion still take animalist traits to their core, Eastern Steppe, African, and Native American religions for example.

you... don't know the half of it user, this was our most bloody civil war. Thore the hound was right
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
>forth
>forth
>farmer men, thore the hound has light again
(it is what he said in battle cries against Olav Digre aka the (un)holy

Thore the hound from Bjarkoy, troms. Olav had molested his family members, but you know so "hoooly"

I side with eirik the red, as he said to leif, his son after he came back from accidentally finding america.... well that's good, but you brought the hypocrite here(the priest)... so no..(even steven)

it is true btw

Suebis, Visigoths, Celt(iberian)s and Romans were here, among others.

Which gods should I pick lol, Lusitanian ones?

Christianity isn't Jewish you fucking moron.

Christianity in Europe is mostly superficial, the old gods live in our way of living and perceiving the world for the most part.
I'm here to encourage you to drop the jew shit and live freely as a true white man!

Attached: V3KsrLaER_g.jpg (657x1080, 302K)

this chick looks more like a "lie there like a dead fish while current 93 blares out of her bluetooth speakers" type

Attached: Tír_na_nÓg.jpg (300x383, 67K)

Why should I become a pagan? Is it being European the only reason? Tell me briefly about paganism. What about the old gods and what they can offer me. Again don't mention jews or Christianity.

Looks like most were

yeah native Americans didn't have those things did they? all ancient people thought in similar ways. sad

Attached: 1530645301473.png (764x647, 209K)

no

The ideals and beliefs of Europe were set to sleep in Lithuania. Abrahamic religion showing its true face is awakening it. Even Hitler understood that desert shit was not part of the region and had tried to destroy the old ways.

Untermensch

Let me rephrase that: everyone in OPs image should be executed

Odin calls

sacred-texts.com/neu/tml/tml08.htm

>discover a new world part
>it was some that was in need their was sinking, so you rescue them
>drift into vinland
>feels good man
>go home to your father
>father just like you I found new land
But you brought the hypcrite/priest.....

>feels bad man

>Blots
Atleast you have enough sons of the old gods to fill room.

I'm part Finn-Sami-Swede-Estonian-Gypsy-Hungarian. Whose gods should I worship?

Attached: ei enään ikinä vittu selvin päin.jpg (400x385, 79K)

The whole country is a native burial mound.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watson_Brake

Attached: Watson_Brake_Aerial_Illustration_HRoe_2014.jpg (400x250, 106K)

it's judaism for the goyim, so technically degenerate even by jewish standards

But don’t you make fun of us for turning the other cheek? Or are you just JIDF larping as a pagan to stop this board from becoming Christian?

Attached: C1525AB6-8979-47F1-AD0E-A8061BCDCCAD.jpg (505x510, 90K)

Your ancestry roots stretch back farther than the existence of slavs.
You cannot deny this.
Why should I be a pagan when you are supposed to respect your ancestors that existed in pre-historic europe? Isnt that the same argument you give to abrahamic religions? Become like your ancestors.
There are multiple eras.

>we chop down your holy tree but be thankful we at least recorded it for you

Attached: _DSF0827-Edit__685x0__.jpg (685x541, 222K)

Attached: 1529006570222.png (987x1149, 181K)

The ones that truely speak to you, you will feel it.

>religion is correct based off of where your grandparents came from
>and is generally a pseudo mystical excuse for racism
How....dare I say...:Jewish ?

I dont, I just think that if you are a native Brit then you should leave the desert religion that invaded your country through Romans for your native Celtic religion. But I cant make you do anything.

Go away shareblue

Joke's on you, I'm American so I have no native gods

is also true btw, he said that
Eirik Raude (the red, because of his hair) was fucking based. He was kicked out here first, then on iceland, so he went and found greenland

from deed to deed

>muh Jesus wuz a comyoonisht hurr durr
If that’s true then why was communism only tried after Marx suggested it? If you believe that there is no afterlife then why don’t you kindly kys

I'm Jewish and a passionate Zionist.

Attached: uk-soldier-converts-to-islam-gets-surgery-becomes-first-transgender-9381425.png (500x482, 84K)

Ear piercing is what Jews did to slaves who wanted to be slaves.

>In the Book of Exodus, the Torah prescribes that if a Hebrew slave declares that he loves his master and does not want to be set free, the master should pierce the slave’s ear with an awl.

still he brought the priest to greenland, so I have to side with eirik on this one

what the fuck kind of ritual is that LOL

Fuck it's the second time I see you today posting the same pic with the same words.

Attached: 20180707_153205.jpg (1080x1520, 680K)

Why should goyim not be given trinkets for their devotion to g*ds chosen people, we are after all the true master race.

Attached: 1527771035746.jpg (850x850, 137K)

How come Indians didnt have their own gods in America?

The Celts were like the 1st century version of starving African villagers. I’d much rather live in the civilised Roman Empire than some Celtic grass hut where people slept on the floor and ate uncooked meat

Attached: A3A8F40C-70E8-4A61-9629-555A015D2D71.jpg (512x448, 107K)

You LARPers don't even understand anything about the religions you're pretending to follow. You don't even conduct their rituals or follow their moral teachings or know their mythology or undergo their rites. How could you, when those were either never written down or the records were destroyed? Instead you fabricate, reconstruct, reconstitute chimeras out of multiple unrelated traditions and scant records left by Christian writers. You bow down to hollow mockeries that have no authentic connection to the past. You don't even really believe in these religions, anyway. You're just attracted to the aesthetics. They're nothing but an extension of grievance politics to you. Worse, you're mutts yourselves, plastic paddies, who would be rejected by the peoples you ape if you somehow ever got your filthy hands on a time machine. You're posers. You're like weeaboos, but somehow worse, because at least Japan still exists. I cringe on the rare occasion that I meet pathetic hangers on like you IRL, cultural parasites who would rather wear the mask of a society that you have nothing in common with than walk like a man in the world. I spit on you.

i am a fellow slav, slobro.
our ancestral religion was completely obliterated with almost no trace. people even invented gods like "lada" because there is no definite indication of even the pantheon.
rodnoverie seems like a bunch of jew-hating larpers. change my mind.

Attached: 1516801713807.png (250x292, 102K)

My hamster went to Jow Forums and he got a bunch of gets..

seriously though, you found shills? not out of the ordinary here but my hamster appreciates it. a shill here once tried to screw him over. I have to wait till tomorrow then I will understand what's going on

christnig nonsense, Celts were semi-civilized, had plenty gold, advanced metallurgy and top notch cavalry
outside of major cities Greeks and Italics wouldn't be living in fancy concrete apartments either

Who or what do those simples on the Iberian Peninsula represent?

That's interesting and cool, although as pointed out, the Romans had libraries with many texts about their paganism (and other subjects) which were destroyed by the clash of early christianity. There are still people in Italy who worship the gods of old, but there would be less larping in general for any form of paganism if there were more preserved texts which clearly define the central tenets, ceremonies, and so on.

So this point remains , although Christians likely destroyed the vast majority of these throughout the ages.

With all the marvel hype, how can we not be pagans, right?

Do what you want then, I cant stop you. Worship the same god as Muslims and Jews, worship the son of this god, a Jew also. Just realize that with that, native European culture dies a little more. Welcome the Jew, bring in more Muslims, for they are your brothers in Abrahamic chaos.

Are they out yet? Tbf you can fill the gaps of most pagan religions with what we know about other pagan religions. They all have a similar theme though. Folk and honor. Also reincarnation.

Attached: 1456571899919.jpg (759x890, 512K)

Have you actually read what Hitler had to say about neopagan LARPers among earlier German nationalists in Mein Kampf?

It was a guinneapig that was the mastermind, according to my hamster. hitler was right and they have to be sent to camps

he says they come here to take all their jobs, but they don't even run they just want the wheel, then nobody is running th ere. My hamster is a workerclass hardworking hamster, his shift usually starts at 10 o clock in the evening, then he runs the wheel till just before I get up,

What if one of them needs to take a shit

>Slav could’ve been Orthodox
>Decides to be pagan
When the Byzantine Empire returns you will face great shame

Attached: 547111EB-166E-425E-B429-1EE3531C559E.png (332x443, 158K)

Barbarian

can't play that game with us Italics and Hellenes, judean

Have you read about how he lessened the influence of the Chruch, brought forth true Pagan holidays, and had nothing but ill to say on Christianity? Are you even a native Japanese? If you are and havent given up to outside religion, my hat is off to you Nip, you guys didnt deserve the bomb.

There are major conflicting tenets to Christianity and Judaism, but ultimately is a more foreign Semitic religion to Europe than paganism is.

This is a beautiful way of describing it.

Attached: jews christian.jpg (726x572, 157K)

We are all that is and ever was, dont constrict your self in such a way that you submit to an idol.

I don't give a shit

Are you talking to me or him?

read my post you degenerate, i am saying that i cannot be pagan

Attached: heresy.jpg (521x433, 52K)