Does England have the most attractive men in Europe?

Does England have the most attractive men in Europe?

Attached: 0e63e673807d4f0e8cf26c44c5b9fe14.jpg (620x450, 119K)

You disgusting street shitter. I ,as women would rather sleep with 10 of the man you just posted at once then 1 ugly subhuman streetshitter like you

You are a valueless race you should consider c]suicide

Attached: B4A3AF80-E7B7-4F08-8B83-227C159BAE2C.jpg (1211x499, 226K)

>Woman

Show bobs & vagene or gtfo.

You think you valueless subhuman can demand anything from a higher being?

You’re nothing to me,actually the only reason I write is that I hope I can bring you to kill yourself because then I could call myself someone who made the world a better place

Every single aspect about you is repulsive

>Implying I care about feelings of some gypsy thot

yes

Attached: 1530969181239.jpg (650x751, 134K)

CAHM OOOHN. SCOAH THT FAHKIN' GOAL, M8!

ARRY ARRY ARRY
C'MON ARRY KANE
ARRY ARRY ARRY

Who said anything about sleeping with them??

yes

Did you just try to racially demeen my by calling me and Indian?

Wow, at least you agree to the fact how inferior you are and it would be horrible if I would be one of them, I would probably kill myself

I always wondered how the anglos ended up dominating, when they're borderline subhuman and nordics are so much better.

too attractive

Our underclass are the most vocal and active football supporters (bread and ciruses and all that).

No other country has an underclass like this though. You're underclass is a different breed of human from the rest.

What is the percentage of the lower class of England ?, in which areas are?

They do exist and you can find info on them if you pay more attention. For example the underclasses of eastern Europe are usually paraded out in non heavily nationalist media. Our population exploded after the industrial revolution meaning we have a ton of people who are descended from the raw manpower needed for menial industry and they're the only natives who are breeding atm (supported by government gibs).

This old brit/pol/ map should give you a decent idea if you read the above also.

Attached: Eng and Wales.jpg (3000x3772, 1.2M)

you are both filthy mongrels

According to your map it seems that almost 90% is rural place HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep. And women too.

Yeah it is, doesn't mean it's the most heavily populated areas though user

Also you want to be looking at "post industrial" for "lowest class" areas

Yes. And women.

Attached: bong_models.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

is he the towns rapist?

Fug, forgot pic.

Attached: Carlsberg.jpg (799x580, 129K)

"Oi. OI! Wut ah u lookin' at, eh? U wan a fakin blo johb o' sum'ing?!"

>prostitution village
My friend needs to know the co-ordinates of this village ASAP for a summer school project. ASAP please.

Attached: indian-woman-nose-ring.jpg (588x611, 181K)

No, i would say it's Sweden, Italy or Portugal

Here's the thing about England, their attractive people are literally top tier. I'd even say more attractive than Germany or Sweden. The problem is though, that only a very small portion of their people is attractive. They never really bothered with Eugenics when it was popular, so they never really improved their stock (which is a shame).

Had they done that, more of their women would probably look like Holly Earl.

Attached: 1513727551545.png (866x900, 94K)

This I think the upper echelon of good looking English are better than your average hot swede or german because they usually also have striking and unique features unlike your average generic nordic girl.

I can agree with you on that. While "Germanic" features are overall attractive, the Germanic features expressed within Anglo-Saxons is aesthetically top tier IMO. That probably has something to do with it being so unique. Even the blonde Anglos seem to be this way.

I really wished Eugenics would've taken off within the UK. There's sooooooooo much promise there for genetic improvement that it's a shame that it went entirely untapped and un-embraced. Perhaps CRISPR will help mitigate this in the future.

english boy, english girl
most beautiful people in the world.

Attached: hanky hat.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Like i said in my previous post; being the first to properly industrialise meant our lower class exploded in population. It means while we do have some proper hotties they pale in comparison to the untermensch tier people produced by this explosion. You can see it in raw population numbers, we literally have ten times the population of Denmark for example.

Sure thing poo
Now what was the political bit again?
[in all fields]

Attached: BongerThanThou.jpg (450x351, 28K)

bitch boobies
post them or GTFO
FEMANON HERE
> cool story femanon

Hell yeah, hot Indian AIDS.

Read Theodore Dalrymple's life at the bottom

"Guys! Those aren't the Androids from my time!"

Attached: Angry_Trunks.png (640x361, 241K)

Ok, so how would we realistically go about correcting this problem? Let's pretend for a second that white genocide wasn't happening and we had the ability to focus on this endeavor.

> IVF - Use sperm/ovum from aesthetically pleasing English individuals on the lower caste? - Upper/Middle class would probably embrace this willingly.

> Full blown Eugenics implementation? - Harder to accomplish and convince local populous to engage within

> CRISPR - Would eliminate physical atrocities, but not aesthetic ones. - Might be easier to implement.

based bitch

Attached: 37978C78-9E51-48A8-96AB-4A9BED526693.jpg (634x441, 103K)

England had some the hardest selective breeding in the world. Between 1000-1800 the rich(especially rich rural) population bred out the poor population twice over. Meaning female qt's made more.
celtic britons were likely just an ugly founding population.
Once DNA is mapped all you need to do is map the averages. The averages are what is wanted. This is why ethnic composites are always attractive.

muh dick

>celtic britons were likely just an ugly founding population.

What do you mean?

> Once DNA is mapped all you need to do is map the averages. The averages are what is wanted.

What do you mean about this? My comprehension of genetics is rudimentary.

Post pics of hot brits

you are american so don't bother
you are too dumb my friend

The guy is called Tango, and he's a lovely bloke

I think Swedish women are overrated desu. I don't really see the appeal. I prefer English girls like in my pic.

Attached: TFWnotmygf.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

oi m8 you gawt a loicense for that banter?

English women are just inbred slags with caked on makeup

Daily reminder that modern Indians have never achieved anything in history.

Attached: muhancestors2.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

The only thing you got right is that they are slags

You think sat in an office doing data entry & answering phones, a parasite on meaningful and productive labour makes you anything other than worthless scum?
>10 bob millionaires
'We're middle class.'
You're a useless eater m8 & I'd take a blue collar into a pub quiz long before some office boy that thinks he's arrived because he's a fucking office ornament.

Calm down mate, i still love every Englishman but it's not untrue to say the lower class population exploded.

He's just banging on the keyboard & hitting send.