Why do mixed race people always over identify with their non-white half?

Please explain

Attached: 82DBD31C-5D47-416E-8284-F4229C83D604.jpg (640x359, 40K)

With the exception of our girl Brittany of course.

Attached: D3C9DCF5-0E1E-466C-8849-313F4C04A91E.jpg (750x863, 562K)

Because it's damn annoying when someone accuses you of 'privilege' and feels that entitles them to steal your shit. It's especially shitty when they are white and have already stolen shit from one or more of your grandparents.

Please explain your story user, what’s your mix also? I assume you’re white passing

Only mulattos do this. Hapas only do it because they can’t physically pass as white.

And some mixed Hispanics might do it occasionally for some bullshit political pride reason and on special occasions, or in the rare case they really can’t pass as white.

Because the are non-white.

Because whites don’t accept them

Not true. But when that happens it's often because they feel they won't be accepted if they don't live as a stereotypical black/Mexican etc. So often they overcompensate very hard.

>Why do mixed race people always over identify with their non-white half?
One drop of non-white blood makes you non-white.

Attached: 9823459763475.jpg (1000x740, 182K)

Because the majority of them can't pass as white people.

because 'muricans are like "muh one drop rule"

Because despite the ones strongly identifying with black or white being a loud minority they hate themselves because they'll never truly be white, they are like a beautiful classic painting that was coffee stained, and that stain can't be removed, now matter ho hard you try to bleach it and correct it, it's forever.

The overly black ones are just low IQ and couldn't even tell you what WW1 was about.

Because white people arnt allowed to have ethnic pride.

Because it's socially and politically advantageous to do so. They can even claim they are doubly discriminated against for bonus victim points

because being white can cost you an election

Attached: 161812387641.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Says the monkey.

This.

I sure don't.

But you /pol users don't have to worry about this, only the lower IQ scale tend to intermix, this is why there's the lower mullato class meme, look at Brazil.

I mean imagine what's going between the head of someone to abdicate the beauty of fair skin, blue, green, hazel, grey, golden eyes, probably not much, why do you think the azkhenazi only intermix with high IQ europeans, rarely does a azkhenazi have a mutt, and when they have one they strongly identify as jewish, mostly because they're raised like that since an early age, look at drake.

Attached: AHmyctB.jpg (915x974, 133K)

That would only be in an ideal world. People simply are what society sees them as.

My last name is Irish so people just assume I am more Irish than White, why get in to an argument about it?

What was that?
Some mumbling of english with a strong hispanic accent?
Look, it's Paco and his bullshit.

I eat taco
My name's Paco
In Mexico I live
Pretend it's America for gibs.

What do you do and what’s your mix?

I'm mixed race, and I don't identify with my white half because white is for white people. Besides my white half is more mixed up than my other half.

I'm a florist and I'm half white half taco nigger.

To be honest I follow my Irish heritage mostly.

because they are rejected by white communities.

Because in every history book whites are shown enslaving everyone and destroying primitive civilizations depite them bringing in technology and literacy into the new world, no matter what it is always emphasized that whites killed this many and subjugated that many more and everyone in the rest of the world never killed or enslaved each other.

No I meant how do you identify and what do you look like? “Florist” lmao

Why would you identify with a group that is a target for genocide?

What’s your other heritage?

Because as far as whites are concerned, it doesn't really make them white if they have mix race in them.

It's kind of difficult to identify with NOTHING.

Only niggers think slavery was perpetrated by "whites" tho.

Attached: slavery.jpg (602x430, 134K)

A filthy mix of Cherokee and mestizo trash so no too good.

>One Drop rule

The 1/8 rule is more historically accurate and practical

Attached: IMG_4615.jpg (798x1200, 150K)

What happens when you put a drop of white paint into a black paint bucket?

What happens when you put any color into a bucket of white pure paint?

Unless the mixed race person basically looks 100% white through luck or genes they are basically whatever else mixed with the white.

>Victim culture
Everybody wants to be a "victim" these days

Because white culture is the absence of all culture.

they know they are tainted

Attached: imagine greatness.jpg (564x467, 41K)

>eliot my son
>you must choose your race now
>Beautiful Korean heritage full of history and accomplishments
>or (((white))) heritage of living in rocks and caves until recently

Attached: BTAQhza.png (489x318, 125K)

Do you pass for white?

As far as I look well, Pale. White as a sheet and brown hair. Hazel eyes.

Mixed race ALWAYS identify as the MINORITY race below 15% or so
when they're over 15%, they become their own ethnic, like in Hawai'i.

Most people are shocked to know I have a taco father.

wait... what happens if you add a drop of white to a black paint bucket?

it's not black anymore. I am confused

why does shartblue and the libtards' basedband only play on weekdays between 0900cst and 1430zulugmt ?

cause white people are sperglords and modern
culture was built by brown people.
i.e. democracy

Yeah they never go too deep into the "who owned the slave trade" part. Only thing that matters is that they looked white.

Even the black slave owners or the fact that blacks where selling other blacks is barely if ever a story that gets told.

for example, Hapas in Asia are treated as WHITE, even when they have black hair and brown eyes and slantish eyes. As long as they have white features, they're considered WHITE by the common population.

For example

Attached: COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Japans_Indonesische_identiteitskaart_op_naam_van_J.M._Durand-_Leeuwenburgh_TM (385x300, 39K)

same thing with MtF fags, if it was so hard being a female then these fucks would be switching the other way and "PoC" would be claiming their white half, it's all proof of the white male privilege lie

>how does white light work
get a new analogy, dummy

Probably because they don't look white. I'll call myself hispanic only because I look it despite me growing up in a white country, within white culture, and having all white friends.

Because our society unironically privileges and benefits people for being non-white right now.

Oh so you were lucky then user. Do you resonate with Hispanic culture at all?

You should use the word Latino since Hispanic means language and you obviously primarily speak English

Because of you mix you are forever banned from the white tribe, but it literally evolves past subhumans who know this and will gladly accept your 56% creaturea self

I don´t.

I think I´m part europoor/germanic, part ashkenazi jew, part middle eastern and I like thing about each part.

6 feet tall, brown hair (almost blonde when I was a little shit) I thank to the europoor part.

131 IQ and wavy hair I thank to the ashkenazy part (yes it includes european genes)

general good health (skin included), good phisique and "exotic" sexappeal I thank to the middle eastern spaniard part.

Attached: 9febd07530af660f086f28dc0d53af19.jpg (280x190, 24K)

Oh lord no, I hate it with a burning furry. The tacos all look like witch doctors to me "Day of the Dead" absolute lunatics. My trash neighbors don't make my image of them any better.

That depends. You see people make “exceptions” over the most obvious mutts on ever on Jow Forums all the time. “But this based guy/girl is different!”

Because they aren’t accepted as white for now, but that might change when it comes to some groups in the future. We accepted Italians, Slavs, and the Irish after all.

Attached: 29BD0049-511A-4C83-9BAD-BBA8C12F9A3D.jpg (1630x1080, 197K)

Because once the color white has been sullied, it can never be white again. Racial purity can't be regained.

Attached: 1530889004850.jpg (822x562, 123K)

> 131 IQ

ok Jordi.

It’s all in your head. Some mixes just take longer to resurface back to the white phenotype than others (and those unironically happen to be the most popular ones.) But once it’s back they’re white.

Attached: C48A366A-1D78-4CAE-809D-FC524485FA0C.jpg (480x360, 55K)

What´s the matter?

Does it look too far for an amerimutt?

I am smart, it´s not like super smart.

It´s a lonely life sometimes. It´s a bless have my good friends and Jow Forums.

Also I have my good dog. Good company and helps me go out and interact with random people.

Attached: alano-espanol-08.jpg (797x598, 66K)

ok. y q trabajas si eres tan intelligente ?

Overly identify? My black dad abandon me and his family had little to do with me. WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

I've followed that path of the upstanding white man and it has made my life pretty comfortable.

this. its more acceptable now to be non-white than white

You’re aware of how rare that is right? I’m glad you’re making something of your life though user.

Now I take care of my mothers rural house in a Mountain range.

Clean, do beds, welcome customers and so.

Also I draw and have some offer about 3D work with a friend.

I´m intelligent, that is not a synonimous of disciplined or good worker.

What about you, my beloved americunt?

Attached: hanon120310.jpg (900x843, 90K)

I used to live in Spain, moved here for work so not quite an amerimutt :-*

Why you guys are so lazy in there ? its like everyone is living off their parents and don't have dreams for themselves.

its all about chilling and doing nothing too taxing in there

To get free shit. Like college, food, welfare. Come on now

Because the benefits of "white privilege" are lesser than the benefits of outrage victimhood culture.

This place is fucked up with taxes and feminism.

I´m not a good example of average moor rapebaby.

I spend a lot of time on youtube and here.

Getting this kind of interactions and info do not help to getting things in common with the average citizen.

I´m fine btw. Good family in matter of stability and money. Some friends from childhood and it´s all I need for now.

People here aro not lazy usually. They just spend money in shit or going out at any hour.
And they work in useless shit that gives them a 9 to 5 job if they are fortunate.

Sheeple mentality is strong among normies.
Also it is a country of random geniouses and really caring people.

Attached: ocean-image-1030x687.jpg (1030x687, 131K)

I'm mixed race but not half. I'm triracial with about 80% white 17% Maori and 3% gypsy. As I live in England I've never met a maori outside of my family, and I don't like gypsies, so though I don't consider myself white since genetically and phenotypically I'm not, I have no loyalty at all to my other races, and I support white nationalism (even at the expense of my own life if needed).

social currency.

>saying irish / slavs / meds arent white

Attached: jewlet.jpg (545x478, 19K)

Not all of the time. One of my sisters adopted two mulattos. They hate niggers more than anyone else in my family. Niggers constantly bullied them for having good hair and not looking like pavement apes. With mulattos, it seems like it's one extreme or the other.

>>One of my sisters adopted two mulattos
So this is what white women do instead of having their own children.

Because you can shop it and gain social currency.

She had two biological kids before adopting two mulattos. This is what rich white women do when they hit forty and are bored.

It's actually that people identify with the race of the parent who showed them the least affection as a child.

For instance, Obama. His black father was absent, so he grew up to be a black nationalist.

Try it out with people you know in your life. It works almost every time.

Ah well if they stay away from nigger culture I guess there’s no harm done.

There is harm done, moron. She's giving resources to nigger children when she could be giving the resources to white children.

While, I agree, there are no white babies who are desperate to be adopted. They are in very high demand. People sometimes wait for years to get one. On the other hand, there's a glut of nigger babies waiting to be adopted. I blame the whole trend on Madonna and Angelina Jolie. It became trendy to carry around a nigger baby like it's an accessory.

This is true, I know it’s true because my brother and his wives had to wait two years to get a white Baby. They kept trying to get them to compromise.

What's worst, a mutt identifying herself as white or identifying as non white?

Same phenomenon as if you took ten pounds of caviar and mix in one pound of shit. You end up with eleven pounds of shit.

Because it’s their better half? Duh

Giving resources to whites doesn't have to be through adoption.

She could have, for instance, given that money to a white couple in exchange for them having another baby. (in other words, provided incentive for a white birth)

Whites reject them cause they are dysgenic and non-whites put them on a pedestal cause they view being bleached as an improvement.

because their skin is colored like shit.

Because the admixture of inferior genes makes them intellectually unable to recognize the innumerable achievements and contributions to civilization produced by the white half of their heritage.

Absolutely T H I C C

it pays

t jew

This is a pretty logical explanation. Which is surprising, as these threads are usually unmitigated shit.

hahahah i liked that too.
it was endearing.
"i have a job that i enjoy, fuck what you think of my race. no gay weddings", sort of thing.

Are you the guy I see on fashy Youtube comment sections posting under the name Genghis Khan?

Because people like Jow Forums reject them because they have non-white in them so they try to identify with the people who don't reject them.

Attached: 1491034828803.gif (222x400, 2.93M)