The faggot idea of the Alpha Male

In the manosphere and alt-right exists this faggot idea of the Alpha Male:
> high status
> makes a ton of money
> wears suits
> acts aloof
> mysterious guy who drowns in pussy
Mostly vain traits (how effeminate)
He's essentially a mythical figure out of a rolex add.
He somehow coexists with feminism.
He's a normie fag and a wage cuck.
He's a cuck.
Stop believing in it.
You don't rise to the top by competition.
You rise to the top by cooperation.
Look at any leader worth respect.
They aren't necessarily the strongest, smartest, richest, most handsome... these are just meaningless accolades of the competitor.

The Leader is the one best at facilitating cooperation and unity within his group.
Genghis Kahn, Napoleon, Hitler, Gaddafi
They brought people together. So valuable is this skill that those who are best at it get repeatedly entrusted with the highest authority of a group. Willingly.

You will never get that by beating your people down in ruthless competition. This will make them just hate you. Bad move.

Attached: images-23.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/2017/11/28/the-leaning-tower-of-morality/
egtheory.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/how-ethnocentrics-rule/
colonyofcommodus.wordpress.com/2017/12/24/the-dance-of-cooperation-and-defection/
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/The-Evolutionary-Dominance-of-Ethnocentric-Cooperation.pdf
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
uncensoredmath.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Males who wear suits are only alpha in the office. No one who isn't in danger of losing their jobs should be afraid of these guys on the street. It's just peacocking.

That's just the nature of dominance, OP.

Sometimes the top makes you cum hands free and sometimes he leaves you blue balled.

I'm not too sure about your claim regarding cooperation. But I certain agree with you on the point that externalized expressions of 'alpha' are indeed effeminate. Even going to the gym -- if it's for merely getting women.

As a guy who wears a suit everyday, I can tell you that most men who wear suits are a bit beta. (Not including myself of course)

>You rise to the top by cooperation.
Silly NEET. Get a suit job in a real business and you will learn that you rise through backstabbing. Cooperation means you are too week to work alone. You will not be respected. Sorry to burst your bubble. But on the other hand non of us really gives a shit about feminism either and wearing rolex is pretty trash tier.

All the names you listed came to power due to might. Might cave them the possibility to show mercy. That's all there is. Further: Stupid people and nibbas aren't people.

>Mostly vain traits

Look, it's the gym shorts and t-shirt every day neet slob who's given up on life and hates anyone trying to preserve any elegance, refinement, and aesthetics in the world.

>wage cuck

Neet confirmed. You just hate anyone who is bringing anything into the world. You want to validate your own uselessness and drag down anyone who's better than you. Crabs in the bucket syndrome, just like blacks who chide successful blacks for "acting white."

I know. Whenever I hear some grovelling faggot on TV apologizing for offending some feminist/minority/transfag, it's always one of these suited up pseudo male faggots.
You cannot be alpha if you wear a suit; you're too invested into a feminist system. Which is beta by definition.

What are you not sure about?

This. Leaders like Hitler struck a chord with the people. People willingly delegated authorities to Hitler because that’s how leadership works. You don’t vote on a leader, it happens naturally. It is in our DNA. Bring your people together and put your people above yourself, and people will willingly follow you into the dark.

Alpha or beta depends just on your physical appearance and the way you act. Average drug dealer is more alpha than most of CEOs

Get out of my country.

Attached: 1530863229961.jpg (550x734, 99K)

>You cannot be alpha if you wear a suit; you're too invested into a feminist system. Which is beta by definition.
Most retarded thing I read today, and I've been on the TCG conspiracy bread. Congratulations.

Just be honest. You don't have a job, your Boomer parents have completely destroyed you, and you're utterly unemployable. You might have been to a few half-hearted job interviews, but your prospective employers all found you to be insufferable and toxic. You hate anyone that actually tries in life or has a higher position than you in society, that is, anyone with a position at all.

Nailed it?

And who gave them this might?
Their masses.
Hence cooperation.
History's not gonna give a simple fuck about our effeminate back-stabbing corporate culture.
But when corporations (CO-OPERATIONS) were strong it was when they were free of feminism and had a spirit of solidarity. Think Motown Detroit in the good old days you Kraut Cuck.

No, they showed “might” against the “other,” never against their own people. The reason they were able to show this might is because people were drawn to them. Hitler himself rose to power because people wanted to follow him. He didn’t hold a gun to peoples’ heads in the beer halls, they willingly listened to him and wanted badly to follow him. The “might” came later, after he became a leader.

I'm sure it improves your life to believe that.
Congratulations.
But I do have a job.
But don't let that get in the way of your self-righteous indignation you triggered little snowflake.

wtf is the "alt-right"?
some misapplied term the left made up to villianize their opposition?

Attached: google trends alt right 4chan.png (1706x1004, 80K)

Make me faggot.
It's my country too btw.

somewhat related.

ribbonfarm.com/2017/11/28/the-leaning-tower-of-morality/

egtheory.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/how-ethnocentrics-rule/

colonyofcommodus.wordpress.com/2017/12/24/the-dance-of-cooperation-and-defection/

>The problem with group selection — and why it’s definitely not worth rooting for — comes back to how particular it is. As we discussed, group selection only works in a very specific type of environment, one in which groups are isolated from each other for generations. And yes, it’s possible that our ancestors actually lived in those conditions. But — here’s the important part — our modern environment isn’t conducive to group selection. Most people today live in big heterogenous populations of more or less freely mixing (and freely mating) individuals. So whatever group-level processes were selecting for good behavior in the past are no longer operating today.

>Let me put this in even stronger (and more discouraging) terms. If group selection is how we arrived at our moral instincts, it means we’re now living in a world where bad people will outcompete good people. Where virtue will be punished and evil rewarded. Where sociopaths are destined to win — or at least have the upper hand for the foreseeable future.

this is probably why both black and white communities in the United States both suffered after de-segregation.

Attached: 1488087010703.png (800x800, 438K)

Lol triggered Kraut Cuck.
Don't forget to pay your bills to the US military you occupied cucks.
> Wir schaffen es.

Anyone who uses the word cuck (ironically or otherwise) loses all credibility and their points are rendered moot.

>Alpha masculinity = faggot
>Call me faggot

Nice one angsty beta.

Shape up or ship out.

It might seem like these traits win, but only short term.
In the long term unity always wins out.
Take a look at the juggernaut west; militarily and economically supreme.
Yet it's moral charter is crumbling like a stale biscuit. They aae being invades by barbaric Muslims.
Islam--there's some solidarity for you.
Get a hint suit fags.

Nice piece of incoherent logic.
Again faggot.
Make me leave Australia.

We are free of females and have a copr solidarity, still backstabbing is how you get up. Cooperation is for the week, just like letting the masses decide. The masses are useless and conterproductive, just like you can see in democracy.

No, you show might TO your people against your enemies, nomatter which they are. People are naturlly drawn to might. So have it all wrong, Jamal.

All your kvetching of a taiwaneses tranny cave-diving forum will not change real society.

I forgot how triggered britcicks get by words.
Yeah you're right.
I don't have a license to be using the word cuck.
Quick, send a tweet to the Metropolitan Police so some pink-nailed faggot can come arrest me.
Ohh no!

Competition if life mate. The fight. The struggle. I'm very Nietzschean and Darwinian, so competition is essential. It's axiomatic. That's my starting point, really. Without competition, there is stagnation. There is competition between individuals and between groups. It must be embraced for advancement.

Alpha male status fucks everything up and is dumb. Those who are alpha should voluntary gave the status because the real goal should be to help all men achieve semi-alpha status - meaning in some groups you are alpha and therefore know how to lead and other you be humble and take the back seat. Additionally, alpha men should be humble and take one wife instead of sleeping around. Otherwise women get power.

Your country has repeatedly gotten buttfucked by masses of networking (cooperating) foreigners.
Jews, Turks, Muslims.
These people rule you on the streets and in the office.
Approach the next Turkish gang you see and tell them cooperation makes them weak.
Might makes right.
Strength in numbers.
Time to wake up you individualistic weak cuck.

Tough guy.
Gl with your chads are the real virgins bullshit.

it's the corporate version of wearing a military uniform. same reason both office workers and soldiers shave. marks of slavery.

well, in Hitler's case, people did vote for him. a plurality of around 40%. that's not that interesting. what's more interesting is how no one rebelled against him after the other parties in Germany were outlawed or voluntarily disbanded. they voluntarily fought a series of wars that killed millions of their own, they were enslaved by some other ethnic group. the Germans collectively decided that this was okay. real interesting stuff right there.

that's what my third link was about. found the original study, link here.

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/The-Evolutionary-Dominance-of-Ethnocentric-Cooperation.pdf

Attached: the comeback of comebacks.png (783x1017, 505K)

Tell that to the Nazis, Spartans, and Mongols.
Even better, tell that to your military.
Military might is contingent on cooperation.
If soldiers competed against each other you wpuld have gotten buttfucked by Indians long ago.
I read Dick Couch's Navy SEAL books. One of the most insulting things they could call each other is an "individual".

You're the tough guy making demands.
Enforce them or stfu.

I'm not german, desu senpai. I just work here. And if you really knew turk, you would know that their "cooperation" only works through showing of their might. They will spit on weaklings.

I agree that the idea of the alpha male in the manosphere is retarded. Their masculinity is based on women's approval of them.
>hurr durr i'm so alpha i have degenerate casual sex with as many dumb sluts as possible. i don't want a family or kids procreation is so beta lol

How are those things contradictory?
Yeah I know Germany real well. I once lived there.
One on one a German could btfo a turk.
But unlike Germans, Turks hang out in large groups.
Group strategy always beats individual effort.

Different people have different opinions on what is alpha. I personally think I mad that holds down a job, has his own house, has a wife and kids that respect him and is respected in his community is an alpha male. But I'm over 25 years old. The youngins tend to think the bro doucher frat looking guy with abs and some muscle that fucks low quality slutty type girls at bars and house parties is an alpha male.

But the best groups don't cooperate equaly, one is through his might giving the decisions. OP thinks having a job and showing your might subtly is beeing a beta becase he doesn't understand how business actually works.

The simple fact that you people need to take eamples from the street instead of actully sticking to business relations is sign enough that nobody should give a shit about you NEET larpers.

It's essentially a faggot's idea of masculinity. Superficial and hollow.
And straight men fall for it, wasting their jew-printed shekels on stupid bullshit to impress women who have no respect for them. So alpha.

Masculinity = authority. It's applications are universal.
But where ever you look the most esteemed leaders are those who subliminate their authority into achieving communal needs.
People who use their authority purely for their own needs (competitively) get overthrown, assassinated, and spat upon by history.

humans are social animals. this is why we get along with dogs so well. well-behaved dogs fit into their human family as members of the pack.

think of the wolf pack. the alpha wolf gets the best bitch, first bite of the kill. not just because they're the biggest, meanest wolf, but because they discipline the others, keep them in line, and lead them on the hunt. if the alpha wolf abdicates its responsibilities, if it fails to keep the beta wolves in line, if it doesn't take charge during the hunt, if it decides to take all of the bitches for itself, the betas kill the alpha, then fight each other, and THE PACK DIES.

this is exactly what happened in Russia. the alpha class (nobility, officers, clergy, landowners etc) were a bunch of degenerates. then the largest beta uprising in history happened,
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
they ate the alphas, and then turned on each other. this is where the West is headed to.

Jow Forums is one of the new wolf-packs arising during a time of disorder. see the third link in my post here

Attached: 1515076718580.jpg (768x768, 191K)

I never said that cooperation was equal or that having s job was beta.
Read it again you confused burger.

The alpha wolf meets the other wolves needs. In return he gets privileged for burdening such a responsibility. The minute he fails he gets replaced.
And no aloha wolf can take down a bison alone. That is the foolishness of individualism and competition.
The wolf packs works because it is fundamentally cooperative. Not competitive.

I read a book on Navy SEAL selection.
The most demeaning thing an instructor calls a candidate is an "individual". No one wants to be singled out like that.
What's the message?
We're a family, file in and cooperate or gtfo.

They think the TV character Don Draper is the ultimate symbol of masculinity when in reality he's just a degenerate advertising industry faggot. "Men" will go and buy whiskey because the saw an "alpha" character on the BrainwashingVision drinking it.

To a degree. But the unified in pursuit of competition.

Attached: 1527815511899.png (583x550, 718K)

Not to a degree.
To a principle.
What's the best way to conquer a people?
Division = competition.
Who are the hardest people to conquer?
Those who cooperate the most = Chechens, Vietnamese, Pashtuns...
Now take a long hard look at hypercompetitive Westerners; cucks getting eclipsed by primitive cooperatives of Muslims, Spics, Chinks, and Jews.
Thrse people are fundamentally cooperating not competing against each other.

>tries in life

If you were trying you wouldn't have to wear a suit and go to an office every day. That's not trying, it's giving up.

Attached: 1499457424333.jpg (400x505, 56K)

Sure roastie. Thing is, men want to achieve things for themselves, not by manipulation and leeching resources.

The fuuniest part is that the (((people))) who put these silly puppets on TV are the same people who are the most tightly-bundled tribe of ethnocentric sociopaths in the world.
The chuztpah: individualism for thee tribalism for me goyim.

I won't disagree. A man promotes unity among his own, and out-competes his and his tribe's enemies. Sounds like Carl Schmitt's friend-enemy distinction.

Cooperating = leeching resources.
Tell that to your children.
Do you even have children?
Are they even white, Argentinien?

Exactly. That's why OP is lashing out against the "alpha" like the actual "beta" he is. His fucked up hormon levels and femininity have made him think like a woman, which always place cooperation and friendliness above personal success. It's pathetic really and a sign of single motherhood as well as living in a nation with gibsmedats.

Aren't we talking anymore?
What's wrong, did I hurt your feelings?
Just take a deep breath, relax, and get back to me when you're feeling a little better.

I miss her everyday...

Attached: 1522643639431.png (1956x2596, 986K)

I am sorry, I don't even know who you are. Please excuse my lack of concern about your opinions on a taiwanese jungle chink cave diving forum.

Attached: 17499497_10154617953356785_8427820246187448928_n.jpg (235x210, 8K)

kek

Funny, seeing as you responded to a comment talking about me.
You gonna play that effeminate chic game of passive-aggressive aversion, you little bitch faggot?

>You gonna play that effeminate chic game of passive-aggressive aversion, you little bitch faggot?

>Aren't we talking anymore?
>What's wrong, did I hurt your feelings?
>Just take a deep breath, relax, and get back to me when you're feeling a little better.

Tell me more about effimination user.

Attached: 6863843524214787.jpg (1280x960, 207K)

That's ridicule dumbass.
Pretending you don't know who I am while insulting me is passive-aggressive chic behaviour.
Are we gonna actually debate my original points or are you just gonna bitch over muh feels, like a woman?

What you should be asking is who is the Tyler Durden like figure lurking in the shadows of Jow Forums who only chime in once and a while to handout (((homework assignments))).

Project Manhood is on guys:
uncensoredmath.com/
Now do ur homework.

Listen up, boy. I can't even be bothered to scroll up and read what you wrote. I'm not interested in a discussion with silly kiwis on topics they do not understand anything about.

You showed already that your language and behaviour os that of a menstruating woman, so please consider reading about the meaning of projection.

In other words you're tapping out coz ur too much of a bitch to handle challenges.
Ok, fine, no one's forcing you to be here.
Don't let the door hit ur wide bitch ass on the way out

you're reading too far into it. but okayish thread i guess

literally me

Thanks for your useless criticism.
Next time try to be more specific and I'll take off the kiddie gloves.

Alright boys (and girls)
Bedtime in Aussieland now.
Post any criticism you want.
Address the argument, not me personally. calling me a neet does nothing to refute my points.
Any decent points I will address in a similar post again soon.