BLM taking over Chicago expressway

in one hour 15 minutes

chicago.suntimes.com/news/dan-ryan-shutdown-pfleger-march-violence/

Attached: 172F7D45-AF13-4F43-BE1D-469C9405FEAE.jpg (900x506, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/haDOU1CFdzQ
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b
youtube.com/watch?v=upXdJHzbKAg
fox6now.com/2018/07/07/police-allow-protesters-on-chicago-freeway/
wgntv.com/2018/07/07/live-blog-pfleger-dan-ryan-peace-march/
youtube.com/watch?v=3jNn8LjZ7Ew&ytbChannel=null
heyjackass.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SM5ugNTeoYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more fake news?
just go back to boomerbook

It’s Chicago and it’s 100% true

Dan Ryan expressway

early morning /cpd/ thread!?!?!

youtu.be/haDOU1CFdzQ

Lol. It’s in the federal law, blocking interstate commerce is terrorisim. Blocking an interstate qualifies.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b
Why the fuck aren’t the people placed in jail for terrorisim? What they’re doing is the legal definition of it.

Attached: 1530953525456.jpg (1024x574, 384K)

It's on a Saturday, most interstate commerce happens during M-F.

LOL, they won't be blocking shit except people trying to go into / out of the city on the weekend.

It's Father Michael Pfleger (Major anti-gun Cathcuck) and Jesse Jackson protesting guns.

Maybe thisc while ne when the msm finally acknowledges that we have problems here that we need to solve before we ship in savages from the outside. For some reason liberals he in chicago refuse to admit it and will make excuses to avoid it while making a big deal of illegals. You can bring it up directly after a 30+ shootings weekend with kids killed and all but these faggots will do anything to not acknowledge it.
Jk if can't be used for the dem narrative it will be ignored.

Why don't more patriots quote these laws and then open fire on these terrorists?

Get the niggers out of the road

yeah, actors in a play for the corporate media - not news, just theatre

>father pfleger
christcucks get the gas

Do people get run over in the theater where you are?

nobody got run over anywhere during such shows, all we had were crisis actors in CV and a fat bystander having a stroke and getting killed by a retard libshit who was under the impression that banging on a chest is cpr

Because mayor Rahm (((Emanuel))), the head jew of the Obama administration, has ordered his police to stand down. Its literally just the state police under the orders of governor Rauner who will be dealing with this.

Im just across the line over here in Indiana, and this has been dominating the chicago news cycle for a while. They just showed them being bussed in on CPS busses. Emanuel and company should be charged with aiding and abetting terrorism over this, but obviously this will not happen.

>on the south side
I'm not driving that far just to fuck with protestors. They can do what they want down there desu

ram a few for me, brothers

I can see you don’t leave the house much. Brave the outside world and go to a local highway or interstate. You will see hundreds of tractor trailers that are moving interstate commerce. Also, mr NEET, the law doesn’t take days off. Your logic is shit, at best. No federal laws only apply during working hours. Get out of the house more, neckbeard.
Cops would have to do it. I can’t legally shoot someone if I see them breaking into my neighbors house. I can if they break into mine. You’ll be arrested for being judge and executioner. They should be arrested and receive a trial, according to law.
I have a buddy who lives outside chiraq and he flips out every time this shit affects his commute. They ought to call in federal authorities and at least uphold the law. You do have a right to protest. You don’t have a right to block traffic.

BLM blocks the freeway.
You hit the gas instead of the brakes.

The Godfather eh?
Fuck this place. I hate living in Illinois.
Also, theyre only going to make the Dan Ryan move a little faster by regulating traffic lol

Update from the local news.

State police cucked out on us.

Two lanes have been shut down for the protesters to march in.

Bump, fuck father Pfleger and Jesse Jackson.

shit.. just tried to start a thread about this too .
check your keys

Attached: gimmies.png (824x698, 784K)

Ask them when a last time a Republican was their Mayor.

Attached: 03slide3.jpg (350x285, 19K)

The trucks of peace protest will take place at the same time.

OH HELLZ YA
> where's gloom??!?!?

Attached: 20150620_113632.jpg (960x1280, 196K)

BLM, alt-right, all a waste of time. Our society is becoming multicultural regardless. You can fight for or against it, doesn't matter. It is happening.

Daly, a democrat, would have caved these fuckers skulls in.

Chicago is a shell of its former self.

Sheeeeeiiiit

Nigs ain’t going to stop killing nogs over a damn freeway protest.

What do they want, the police to do something?

Then they’ll kill a nig and those same big men will close the freeway again asking for police violence to end.

Hey user . I am visiting my parents in Southern Indiana right now. As a kid I would hit Chicago for bands at the Metro & drive back through Gary at night.. SPOOKY

It's actually happening. I live outside the city. It's been planned for a while.

>stronger gun laws

??? How?

This is a mistake cause other people are going to do it without the same protection as this priest

youtube.com/watch?v=upXdJHzbKAg

>▶
thanks, but that isn't even live coverage.
Its some niggers yapping using free public library internet

Attached: funwblacks433-starqeesha-roach-head.webm (240x360, 1.31M)

Need laws dat stop we's black chillins fruh gettin illegal guns n joinin gang wars n shiet. dumb ass cracka.

Stream link?

this priest is an attention seeker
he's doing this also in the area of the DRE that's not as dangerous
people have known for a week he's would do this
cops said no
he said fuck you
so the cops are closing northbound Exp lanes down
cause they made a movie about the priests he gets away with it

he picked the least busy day on the least busy part of the highway

those chimps meant Stonger as in more deadly

Attached: heyjackass2018.png (470x337, 113K)

Most everywhere outside of chicago is already red. I'm not sure what he hopes to accomplish. He's just going to turn more people away.

>What do they want
They want what whitey has, but don't want to put in the work, study, toil, and sacrifice needed to get the shekels.

In short, gibs

Attached: teach-a-man-to-fish.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Further update from the news, at least two of /ourguys/ are in the crowd carrying a trump banner.

>Fuck this place. I hate living in Illinois.

I feel for you, but don't you dare come over here. To many rats fleeing Chicago moving over here, we are going to need a wall before to long.

What part of southern Indiana? I got family in Jasper and spread out all around Pike and Dubois counties. It really is gods country down there.

These people are just so fucking stupid it's hard to imagine.

"I demand the right to not have to work and live the same lifestyle you, who works 50 hours a week, do"

fox6now.com/2018/07/07/police-allow-protesters-on-chicago-freeway/

People from Illinois are hard workers though...except the blacks of course

I get deliveries from out of state on saturday you dumb faggit

I hate when people block traffic so much, but especially when liberals do it because they have no self awareness.
>Blocking a street to make a point is fine, people need to listen to this message
>Woah a bunch of right wingers blocked an abortion clinic's doors? It's totally different!!!

Attached: imagepng_0.png (575x1024, 729K)

Check’d

This.

Also, checked.

better stream

>wgntv.com/2018/07/07/live-blog-pfleger-dan-ryan-peace-march/
fucking hell....

Attached: NIGGA10.40 AM.png (769x431, 769K)

Some are, most aren't, and we have plenty of Hoosier workers here already. You lot shit the bed over there, don't come over here and expect a fresh one.

I fucking love James Fields, this man is truly meme worthy. He is 100% /ourguy/.

so glad i'm not a city person

Bloomington. parents taught @ I.U. ( retired ) they bought a house out in the country near the Hoosier Nat. Forest . swimming pool and lake access .. Comfy as fuck for me that has lived in Columbus OHIO for last 20 years.

Where's a stream from on the freeway user?

GOOD LUCK KILLDOZER-SAN!

>Where's a stream from on the freeway user?
youtube.com/watch?v=3jNn8LjZ7Ew&ytbChannel=null

some nog ....lame stream

>better schools
Give me a fucking break. Most of those niggers probably didn't even have fathers growing up. Just more bullshit excuses for why niggers are subhuman pieces of shit and gibs.

user you have to stop using that word terror
it was pushed during 9/11to justify passing unconstitutional laws such as the patriot act
stop being useful idiots

>insert " I made this " meme .jpg
( im on vacation and on my laptop)

he's an attention seeker, this priest and guys like john Cusack rather than actually building something in the community, live and work with the poor and meth-heads they want to tell YOU how you should live and be. They want YOUR money they don't want you to touch THEIR wealth.

If the government did what the priest wanted, the priest would kill himself cause he would have nothing left to do. If the government took 80% of Cusacks wealth he's have a fit and hate poor people and leave the country. All these two men have is some star power cause of Hollywood. Most black people think they are full of shit cause they know how the system really works. Both men will profit off the misery of the poor,they always do.

Right now Oprah and Michael Jordan could fix Chicago south side with less than half of their billions. black people don't help nigas and nigas know it, Obama even proved it

Better than silent helio steam. Are they protesting cops or the violence because of the lack of cops?

i guess they want less police in Chicago, i agree!

>>Where's a stream from on the freeway user?
>youtube.com/watch?v=3jNn8LjZ7Ew&ytbChannel=null

> aw shiiiieeett, cuz
> dey gut drones an shit...lookit dat drone dar
> dey gos tah stahp dah vylance

Attached: NIGGA10.48 AM.png (769x431, 306K)

>Are they protesting cops or the violence because of the lack of cops?
dey b protessin deez raciss ass PO leese dat b killin uh yun black bruvahs

[black dude streaming the protest....EVERY black is angry at everyone but themselves]

Attached: 1511896432389.jpg (962x663, 91K)

those trucks Protesters BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

What is it in proportion to the population?

If Trump people show up I hope they are black supporters only.

This is Dead Dogie highway. This is where dogs go to die in front of a truck or people driving though Chicago get hit by a ghetto high rise bullet.

this isnt the 1920s, deliveries still happen on saturdays

Attached: NIGGA10.51 AM.png (877x544, 156K)

build a wall around chicago
make the niggers pay for it

Bring back segregation, end the civil rights act, end equal opportunity act. MAGA

Attached: 1500400945444.jpg (1152x576, 209K)

Attached: chicago.jpg (2042x1141, 247K)

I think that's just the racial demo of that neighborhood. The ideas come from the white, liberal, race baiting preacher. The problem is he's demanding tax breaks from people who hire from these areas and stuff and, it's Chicago.

They are protesting. Simple as that.

They bussed in a couple hundred feral niggers from the south side of Chicago and they are just standing there.

Their aims range from gibs to more gun laws to impeaching trump. Its a shit show for the sole purpose of putting on a shit show.

i don't think a nigger's been killed by a white person since like the 70s in Chicago

goddamn that fat face frown pisses me off

here is a Chicago violence website. full of fun facts & numbers.
enjoy.
heyjackass.com/

Attached: heyjackass.png (1231x693, 533K)

>just the racial demo of that neighborhood
> has US flag
> not aware of typical nigger behavior
are you fucking high, user?

Attached: 1530975601170s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

I’m watching on WGN
Who is the white guy with Jesse Jackson
Is the white man Tarzan?

>heyjackass.com/
b-bbbut
r-rraciss ass Poleese
amirite??!?!?

Attached: 1529801088911.png (627x766, 413K)

>msm acknowledge they are wrong
they only time they will ever do that is when they are at risk of being sued for libel.
Media companies are the some of the most evilest corporations that exist in this life.
They seek to destroy not to inform.
They seek to cause chaos, not to resolve.

blessed be my numbers aligning similarly for a large gaggle of niggers to get crushed

Attached: 1462710850083.gif (302x302, 1.99M)

so uh, riot when?

waiting for the gun fight to happen
all them nigga's packin heat

This event is a microcosm of the country, and an example of the cause and effect of the left's errors...

>Rahm Emanuel helps to create an environment where people want to protest en masse
> publicly shows his support for the march
> thinks that he's in control of it and can make rules the mob will follow.
> they don't follow the rules, because they think he's "part of the problem"
> suddenly he has lost control and has to put the hammer down
> he winds up worse off than when he started.

This is the same problem the left always get into. They think that by creating a mob they will be in charge of it, and use it for their own advantage. They always seem to forget that a mob has no boss.

please happen

> totally spontaneous sign
> not mass produced by NAACP

Attached: NIGGA11.06 AM.png (382x488, 331K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SM5ugNTeoYk
LoL

all you need to know
Rahm is a Jew
His father was a terrorists that blew up white people
rather than serve in the US military he served in the IDF for Israel -
FUCK RAHM!

>waiting for the gun fight to happen
>all them nigga's packin heat
this

you can't get more than 100 niggers together without them chimping out because someone stepped on their shoes or looked at them funny

Attached: funwblacks64gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

METOKUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is why they need more gibs.
How many gang bangers do you know with health insurance and income to cover thier own medical bills?

Attached: gibs.png (449x645, 154K)

Good eyes.... the pre-printed signs always tell you everything you need to know.

Attached: ProtestSigns.jpg (1300x2202, 289K)