Can we talk about the inbreeding problem?

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent. A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin.

Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70 (criterion for being "retarded") increases 400 percent among children from cousin marriages.

It is estimated that one third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen have a foreign background. Sixty four percent of school children in Denmark with Arabic parents are illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The same study concludes that in reading ability, mathematics, and science, the pattern is the same: "The bilingual (largely Muslim) immigrants' skills are exceedingly poor compared to their Danish classmates."

>tldr if you are Muslim, kill yourself immediately

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

Attached: eww.jpg (250x190, 34K)

Attached: ew (2).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Attached: inbred.jpg (736x552, 39K)

>It is estimated that one third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen
that makes no sense as 100% of Copeniggers are retarded.

Nice click bait article.

I had a pakistani guy talking to me about his incest fetish

Absolutely lol

How can Turkey be so inbred when as ottomans they took people from all places of their empire to the capital?

frog people

Education is the key to all these problems.

I hope you're not overstaying your visa.

KEK

This nice family from Syria was welcomed into Canada.

>Diversity will make us a stronger society.
>Accepts inbred, low potential Sunni Moslem filth.

Attached: Syrian refugees.jpg (981x654, 170K)

They are going to be completely retarded in a couple of generations, Maybe there is hope. Deus vult! how hard can it be to wipe an army of spastic Islamists out

These unfortunate creatures are Arab (Ereb) which means "Mixed Multitude", or Mongreloid.

They are victims of the Jew, and Totalitarian-Mongrel-Theism.

Attached: BAN MONGREL.jpg (616x534, 34K)

To be fair those looked like triplets.

Turkey is a big country outside Istanbul. The people of Istanbul and the west coast like Izmir are the most outbred and mixed with Ottoman migrants from the Balkans, Levant and North Africa, and are the most normal Turks with the highest IQs. However, they are the minority and the majority of the Turkish population lives in the centre and east, and they are the inbred Anatolian peasants and Kurds with little admixture from Ottoman migrants.

There is also a clear division in the voting patterns in elections between the secular normal European coast (including Istanbul) and the rest of the country which votes AKP (Islamist), along with the Kurdish party in the south east.

Also interestingly, the majority of Turkish immigrants to Europe (Germany, Netherlands) are from the inbred mainland (many are also Kurds) rather than the European west coast, which explains their behaviour.

Attached: 201482792037295621_20.jpg (1169x658, 71K)

A young master splinter? Or is that a real life Arthur character?

Attached: illustration_block.png (1200x388, 152K)

>whiter than you, Muhammad

The KARA BOGA.

>*dicks his sister*
>you mad you ain't get no pussi hwiteboi?

Attached: IMG_1859.jpg (241x490, 45K)

I just took a look at statistics and it's mostly the south east of Turkey that is inbred. Almost half the marriages there are between cousins.
It's the most prevalent in Gaziantep, Adıyaman, Kilis, Şanlıurfa, Diyarbakır, Mardin, Batman, Şırnak and Siirt.
Western Turkey has the least amount, e.g. Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli, Balıkesir and Çanakkale.

This has been going on for thousands of years.

I think Muslims should do more inbreeding until they all look pic related. Would be fun to see the reasoning to bring them here.

+1

Attached: 1520097367440.jpg (1002x1236, 196K)