Traditionalism is dead (for now)

>divorce rates are over 50% (American Psychological Assoc.)
>women more likely than men to gain custody of kids, despite not being able to provide (US Census Records)
>False rape allegations soared through the roof past 2 years (Hollywood, FBI Crime Statistics)
>women are favored more in divorce court, family court over men. (National Parents Organization)
>lesser standard of evidence for false rape cases (Burden of proof on man in most jurisdictions)
>dating alone has changed drastically, which impacts men the most (pic related)
>hypergamy spike

The only difference with dating and marrying someone is you add legal liability and finances into the relationship, which got even worse with feminism growing like a cancer in society. It is a valid argument to say marriage is the correct way of doing things, however it's crazy to suggest marriage when an entire generation is bought up from feminism at an early age that they can have as much sex as they want. I'm not saying marriage is a bad thing but to get married today is like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in a 6 round cylinder, you may get lucky and find the right one, but your most likely gonna get rekt and all it takes is one to fuck you up.

>inb4 im sure calling me a fag will show up on this thread.

Attached: _iXXOMj4IicJbOnOiu_qA-71zhmTqCp2Mnj0vdvFAaQ.jpg (755x629, 84K)

>>divorce rates are over 50% (American Psychological Assoc.)

Not if you marry someone who from a similar ethnic/racial background, similar income, language and around the same age. The rate of divorce is like 10% following these basic rules. The chances of a nasty divorce fall to 1% in this scenario as well. But go ahead shill more.

>>women more likely than men to gain custody of kids, despite not being able to provide (US Census Records)

see above

>>False rape allegations soared through the roof past 2 years (Hollywood, FBI Crime Statistics)

If you're having sex outside of marriage you will always be at the mercy of sluts and whores what do you expect? degeneracy gets you in trouble every time man.

>>women are favored more in divorce court, family court over men. (National Parents Organization)

Don't plan on getting divorced and if you do then most likely the kids should stay with the mother. The mother has always since the dawn of men been more important to the children than the father. Just make sure you're there when it counts and there when they get older.

>>lesser standard of evidence for false rape cases (Burden of proof on man in most jurisdictions)

again not a problem for moral people

>>dating alone has changed drastically, which impacts men the most (pic related)

dating is a homosexual invention, going out at night and overpaying for drinks and food is a gay activity forced onto heterosexuals by the media. Stop it. de-normalize dating altogether.

>>hypergamy spike

consequence of deeper issue
>The only difference with dating and marrying someone is you add legal liability and finances into the relationship, which got even worse with feminism growing like a cancer in society. It is a valid argument to say marriage is the correct way of doing things, however it's crazy to suggest marriage when an entire generation is bought up from feminism at an early age that they can have as much sex as they want. I'm not saying marriage is a bad thing but to get married today is like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in a 6 round cylinder, you may get lucky and find the right one, but your most likely gonna get rekt and all it takes is one to fuck you up.

cry more faggot.
>
>>inb4 im sure calling me a fag will show up on this thread.

you are a faggot.

Attached: images.duckduckgo-5.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I have seen that picture a lot but I honestly never see a problem with the right side
Get more interesting and good-looking
Men clearly win out there.

>Like rush and roulette
You make it sound like a dice game.... FAG. FACT: If 50% of the population is sub 100 IQ, and roughly 50% consider themselves Liberal or "Progressives", then naturally 50% of the population is going to be so goddam retarded as to ignore every sign infront of them and think with their dick/cunt....

Get fit. Get informed. Put away the decadence of today.

Attached: 1528910049455.jpg (696x800, 47K)

If the system allowed for men to marry multiple women and feminism didn't exist so their rights were reduced then there wouldn't be a problem with it. You just send your excess men to war or what not. But the culture as it stands is not capable of coping with it.

Most of these men seem to make it work with one main chick and several side chicks
I mean it doesn't take much work to just get to the point where you can have a regular main partner and could at least theoretically cheat if you want.

>>divorce rates are over 50% (American Psychological Assoc.)
most people are retards that cant make their marriage work
>False rape allegations soared through the roof past 2 years (Hollywood, FBI Crime Statistics)
>women are favored more in divorce court, family court over men. (National Parents Organization)
>lesser standard of evidence for false rape cases (Burden of proof on man in most jurisdict
Dont have sex with women that are not your wife
>>dating alone has changed drastically, which impacts men the most (pic related)
That pic is complet bullshit
70% of men are not virgins
>>hypergamy spike
citation needed

There is something I do not understand, user.
Are you against natural selection ?

Would any moron be entitled a woman simply because they exist ? You are losers, and not very different from leftists that cry because they think they deserve everything because of "equality".

>Are you against natural selection ?
Society/civilization is the way that protect them from natural selection. Why should a Person that didn't got the chance to have children try to maintain the system? Someone that doesn't have children don't have to care about what the world will look like when he is gone.
In an ethno state a person without children might see the reason since people with very similar genes will carry on, but think about our modern diverse states.

Ugh finally somebody with reasonable assertions. I have only seen the evidence for how marriage is to risky in every case.

How would you suggest finding a stable wife? Aside from being able to protect/provide/have good status, the basics. Do you go to a religious community and court that way?

>Get fit. Get informed.

Nothing wrong with either of these things, just don't invest your time believing that your happy ending is just around the corner.

We're in the era of decline. The dream is dead. Work on yourself, but dont chase fantasies.

Attached: 3456354234535.png (237x150, 89K)

>How would you suggest finding a stable wife?
Find a large church with a children ministry you can volunteer in
They are full of women who are desperate for a baby and showing them you are good with kids makes you an instant chad

There’s nothing wrong with women wanting Chad/Tyrone. Aren’t you alt-righters supposed to be all about competition? Get in the gym and make yourselves as desirable as Chad and Tyrone instead of being a whiny incel.

>The rate of divorce is like 10% following these basic rules. The chances of a nasty divorce fall to 1% in this scenario as well.
LOL, no one believes your lies.

get your cryptos now boys

Attached: lite.jpg (630x472, 90K)

>another mgtow thread

Attached: Heritage.jpg (633x360, 56K)

How do I be less boring?

Attached: puffy.jpg (882x960, 134K)

feminists know that marriage is a good deal for them, so they will just blame men for the divorce system.

Anyone blaming men is just spouting feminist propaganda.

>Anyone blaming men
Shit women are 100% the fault of their fathers/husbands

you present no evidence. Go into divorce court and most of the divorces are with people of similar income, language and about the same age.

you are spouting feminist propaganda.

Women need to held responsible for their actions or they will continue to behave irresponsibly.

>women aren't responsible for their own choices
>women should have rights
Choose one and only one, tradcuck

So OP, you've listed a bunch of problems but offer up no solutions or course of action to help our situation.

Attached: 1515531979001.jpg (386x518, 28K)

>Women need to held responsible for their actions or they will continue to behave irresponsibly.
Yes by their father husbands
Women shouldn't have the same rights as men

And how exactly do you plan to roll back all of women's rights, which have been expanding for centuries? Voting? Picket marches? Don't make me laugh. The fact is that you have no realistic solution against feminism, and telling individual men to "man up" is worse than useless, because it just perpetuates the current system. Offer a realistic solution, or else your words hold no real value.

Dont worry about what rights they legally have
Find a women that is not a feminist

> muh church wife

Attached: 734846C8-1A5E-4181-BE19-90CD1453F84B.jpg (750x1089, 443K)

Nobody ever said every women at church is quality
It is just church is the only place to find decent ones

>church is the only place
Gee thanks for the info, reverend

That's like saying find a squirrel that doesn't enjoy eating nuts. They're all feminists. And if you don't think so, then you either have a blue pilled definition of feminism ("first and second wave feminism is fine, but this third wave stuff is crazy guise!") or you haven't had any sort of meaningful discussion about the subject with women. All of these women who claim they aren't feminists are doing it as a sexual strategy, or for attention. The moment you start trying to pin them down to committing to giving up their right to vote, sit on juries, access to the pill, and all of the other victories feminism has made, you will see the feminist inside them come out.

Meanwhile, no matter what a woman actually says, she still benefits, on a daily basis, from feminism. Whether it's the marriage/divorce laws that are firmly in her favor, or the affirmative action/diversity hiring that got her her job, she benefits from it. And if you think women are in the habit of giving up their advantages out of honor, you're an idiot.

Meh, I married an Asian lady that basically worships me.

> go and lift weights is all you need to find and marry a faithful woman who wont rape you through courts

Go MGTOW boyz

were else are you going to find a good one?
>"first and second wave feminism is fine
Its not
>meaningful discussion about the subject with women
I know plenty of women who believe they are to submit to their fathers and husbands
> on a daily basis, from feminism. Whether it's the marriage/divorce laws that are firmly in her favor, or the affirmative action/diversity hiring
How does this benefit a stay at home mother who has no plans to get a divorce?

I doesn't support stay at home mom's because they are the fucking enemy to feminists.

> were else are you going to find a good one?

not in church for sure. The majority there are either religious crazies or reformed sluts.

Jow Forums is those 7 guys.

Just as I thought, you have a retarded notion of what feminism is. What does a woman saying to you that she will submit to her father or husband have to do with feminism? Does this same women advocate we repeal the 19th Amendment? Does this same women advocate we remove women from juries, repeal no-fault divorce, end over-the-counter access to the pill, end abortion-on-demand, end women in the workplace under law? No, of course she doesn't. She just distributes a little morsel of submission to you hoping it will curry her favor without actually having to disavow feminism itself.

And the divorce laws benefit married women because it gives them options to act on their hypergamy within the confines of a legal arrangement that only ostensibly discourages it. It doesn't matter what they "intend". Women only intend to behave a certain way until those intentions get in the way of their biological urges.

>are either religious crazies
How is this a bad thing
>reformed sluts.
Well at least if they are actually repentant its better that a girl who thinks sleeping with men she is not married to is ever OK

>Does this same women advocate we repeal the 19th Amendment? Does this same women advocate we remove women from juries
Yes
> repeal no-fault divorce
I dont care about divorce laws because I am not getting a divorce

I'd say invest your time wisely, and kill off the romantic inside of you. Courting a girl is a worth while venture if you have the force of personality and can see clearly.

Attached: 1526082239150.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

It's not up to you if you get a divorce. 80% of divorces are initiated by the wife. It's her call.

I used to think along these lines but like, women deny their basic biological need to eat and become anorexic due to social pressure. Surely if you can shame a girl into becoming rail thin, you can shame them to commit to a patriarch.

Because their husbands failed as the head of the household

I believe this is actually good news, in that sense that I don't believe the accusations soared through the roof but their logging as such.

>coming to the biggest white knight den this side of rebbit

BOY YOU DONE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE TO BESMIRCH M'LADIES HONOR NOW YA HEAR! PISTOLS AT DAWN!
t. virgins

Sure, you can shame women into lots of things, if you can martial the social pressure needed to effectively do it. Women have body image issues because society at large imposes that pressure, not because any one man does. What you suggest would take a massive social upheaval to return to attitudes that have since been eradicated by feminism.

> Well at least if they are actually repentant its better that a girl who thinks sleeping with men she is not married to is ever OK

newsflash, every woman goes through that phase. They call it "growing up" for the under 30s or hitting the wall for those above 30.

They dont really repent, they just realize they'll be alone if they keep on riding the cock carousel.

Reformed religious women usually have a dick count in the hundreds.

Fucking anywhere else in your day to day life where you'd meet a woman. Probably not a bar.

> being this bluepilled

lol

fuck off roastie

Attached: 8324D94D-2FD0-4C8D-974C-103E660F6DA1.png (400x440, 25K)

Gynocentric nonsense. The idea that out of millions of divorces every year across the country that they all end because the men were failed husbands and not because women are hypergamous and society has enabled consequence free hypergamy is borderline science denialism.

>newsflash, every woman goes through that phase. They call it "growing up" for the under 30s or hitting the wall for those above 30.
No they dont
They still put out before marriage
>Fucking anywhere else in your day to day life where you'd meet a woman
Well good luck

I have never seen and exemption to this

I have. Luckily for all of us, reality doesn't begin and end with your personal experiences.

Tell me about them?
Were they both virgins when they married?
Did they go to church every week?
Did they homeschool their kids?

Well, not if you select from the already-brainwashed religious groups. All the work is done for you

No, on all counts. But he was a faithful, loyal, law abiding, caring husband, who devoted his life and his finances completely to his family, and to improving their lives, and his dumb cunt wife cheated on him with and eventually left him for a wealthier man. And got the kids. She didn't get the house, but it didn't matter because that got liquidated in the divorce settlement, and now he's a renter.

The men were idiots for marrying obvious whores and broken goods. And it is obvious if you're not a bluepilled idiot...

Yes. Modern women are terrible. And Yes, modern men are also terrible. The retards and pussys of the world deserve each other.

>No, on all counts.
Then he failed as a husband

Tradfems are the cringiest human beings alive.

Religious groups that hold little and diminishing social power in a secular society. What makes you think women are more likely to submit to a perpetually weakened religious institution over their own biology, when the two come into conflict?

Stop blaming people for your own failures

Even your fuckin ip is showing you are a woman

Then you have a loony toon definition of what makes a successful husband, if being a faithful provider and a good father isn't what matters, but instead following some little path of religious piety for the sake of being pious. That's not an accurate description of most people, let alone most marriages.

stfu tradfem white knight

>80% of divorces are initiated by the wife.
Same with adultery it is something like 80% women and nearly 100% if they have kids. Men don't cheat, especially if they have a family, but Hollywood loves to portray men as overly sexual.

>That's not an accurate description of most people,
Why do you think divorce rates are so high?

As I thought. Meaningless individual action for something that doesn't exist.

Modeling agents that hold little and diminishing social power in an overweight society. What makes you think women are more likely to submit to a perpetually weakened aesthetic ideal over their own biology?

>that doesn't exist.
This isnt true at all

Because feminism has outright captured the institution of marriage and reformed it to facilitate consequence free female hypergamy.

Modern marriage IS feminism.

Because it's not weakened, you just made that up out of thin air. There is still a prevailing beauty standard in our society and women seek to conform to it.

>Then he failed as a husband
Do you know what a fucking vow before God is?
People who broke those kind of vows used to be stoned to death in the center of town for all to see.
Even if you are not religious, that kind of vow is I a serious fucking promise and breaking it should be a crime, it should be legally binding.

Ok then how are some people able to have successful marriages?

This only works if you are physically attractive. If two men, one average and one handsome, approach the same woman in the same supermarket with the same line, the same posture and the same look in their eyes, the handsome man will get a number or date and the average man will get a cringe.
This is the real pill

Attached: 1530926658806.jpg (640x736, 115K)

Yes, it is true. Find a woman who doesn't support divorce, who doesn't support sleeping around, who is a virgin, who doesn't support women working or going to school, who doesn't support women voting and having the same rights as men. You can't. Actions speak louder than words.

>You can't
I know plenty

>REAL MEN SOLO THE STATE! HURRAAAHGHH!!! MANLY!!!
pretty much the tradfems here

For one thing, it depends on what you mean by "successful marriage." I'm not someone who foolishly believes that just because a couple stays married, that they are happy in that marriage, and I would not call an unhappy marriage "successful" (though some might). But sure, some marriages are happy, successful marriages. And sometimes when you run through fire, you don't burn to death. Some people get lucky. Some men are just better suited to submit to a feminist wife in a feminist institution and find happiness in submission. Some people just have really great chemistry. Some women are just excellent manipulators. Some women excel at hiding infidelity and giving the illusion of happiness. There's any number of variables at play that could explain the few successful marriages, but those doesn't men the institution hasn't been captured by feminism. It objectively has.

face it, boomer dads are fucking clueless about the world that their kids live in and are too busy chasing a paycheck and going on overseas business trips to fuck sluts, so daughters become renegades and join the american isis (aka feminism)

I really think you are under estimating what successful is. Go talk to old bitter people, you will find out some pretty interesting things.
So many of them the wife cheated, and got caught or not. So many of them did sex parties and partner swaps. Most of them just kept the marriage together because of kids, illusion, or social status. My fathers new wive's sister's husband stopped fucking his wife and hates her, so she just dates random guys and everyone acts like that is fucking normal.

Social constraints for marriage died in the 70-80s and marriage is in total fucking collapse. I got a god damn step sister whos been married 3 times in 8 years and is currently un married with a kid. None of the guys were bad husbands, she cheated on all of them for someone with more money / higher social status. She was recently banging an ugly old ex hockey player who owned several business bragging about how he has several million dollars.

You're right on the last point. My single father had his Jewish lawyers take us away from our mother, and I couldn't have asked for a more horrible upbringing. He sacrificed me and my brother on the altar to spite her. He taught us absolutely nothing, only cared about television and stuffing his face with processed food (typical Boomer), and I'm surprised my brother and I even survived it. Kids belong with the mother.

>None of the guys were bad husbands
Where they virgins when they got married?

>anecdotal evidence
But that's not even the point, the point is that traditional marriage was a social structure built up on a foundation of men having the dominant role in society, of women not having jobs outside the home and being uneducated, of virginity before marriage, of divorce basically being nonexistent, and religion being a central portion of life, among other components. Now tell me, how can you tell an average man to just get married when he could get divorced at any moment by his wife and have his kids, home, and money taken away? You can't, the power dynamics have been completely perverted. What you people don't understand is that you can't have a house without a foundation, and with the social structure that enabled marriage gone, telling men to just "man up" is like telling them to support the frame of a collapsing house with their spine. They're going to walk away or fail, and you're going to wonder why people aren't getting married anymore.

But the percentage of overweight women is higher than it has ever been. The institution of modeling has turned from an expression of beauty ideals to a virtue-signaling display of body acceptance.

>You should be a virgin when you're married to that roastie who took three hundred dicks

good for her, i dont see why women shouldnt be encouraged to ditch losers for more successful men that can better take care of them. it makes men stronger too. you guys love the idea of free markets and capitalism but when it comes to relationships you're only solution is arranged marriages and socialization/redistribution of women

Of course not, but that is a separate fucking issue.
I grew up in the rural midwest in the 90s and my first sexual experience was running a train on a drunk girl at 13, my second one was a gangbang. I was 13 years old, and already fucking damaged goods. This is the new normal.

Were the women?

you mean its turning away from pedophilia

These guys were doctors and professionals that made over 100k a year. They were all successful and hard working.

>muh anecdotal evidence

Attached: 1478529629640.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>Of course not, but that is a separate fucking issue.
No its not
I shows they think it is ok to have sex with people that they are not married to
You both should be virgins

Attached: wizard.jpg (3268x553, 480K)

fake megamall amerilard "churches" are not religion

Except it hasn't. The majority of the modeling industry is still tall thin girl with long legs in slutty clothes. The SJW fat acceptance movement hasn't changed that. And that tall thin girl with long legs in slutty clothes is still the standard most women aspire to. Just because more fail now than before means little, other than that women have remade our society under their feminist revolution so completely, and hypergamy scales upward, that they are free to be disgusting fatties and still get everything they want.

Except you can be falsely accused of rape when you never even touched the chick.

>look at this morbidly obese landwhale with bulging, mildly greasy fat rolls and stretch marks
>isn't she attractive?
>what, you want lean, attractive, young, and feminine girls? fucking pedo