St.user's Church The Founding of a Jow Forums Branch Of Christianity

Undoubtedly God Revealed his message through the holy digits written by St.user on this Bible Book Binding Forum. How would St.user's Church be Different to other churches.

Attached: 1530929663843.jpg (708x900, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hec4CVdpqRA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=P4ysxvG6SNw
youtube.com/watch?v=2h0LjqvGEhs
youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously the main focus would be to Repent as per St.user's Instructions.

It was on 07/07/18, OP
>How would St.user's Church be Different to other churches
"If there's no Apocalypse, we'll make one"

Attached: 7s.png (1320x6440, 2.74M)

Reading the KJV as the only true Bible that would easily be read by the Masses.

The Digits God's word was spoken and message from St.user of the need to Repent as the end is nigh on the 7th day of the 7th month on the sabbath. Truly the most holy digits on this bible study forum.

As per the bible the Jews were the chosen people, the Jews that did accept Christ remained chosen. The Jews that rejected Christ were cast out as the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9 Verse 9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>not using the original Rheims with literal Greek substitutions.

Being Chosen meant that they were the first to hear the gospel, and they were chosen to spread this across all the land. Just like the 12 disciples and the saint thereafter.

Black people were cursed by God, Through the Curse of Ham. Ham meaning "Burnt" and "Black" in Hebrew. Ham being the father of Canaan, whose tribe were evil.

Genesis 9 Verse 25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

This means black slaves are justified.

AMEN

Attached: 1502250578182.jpg (4000x2591, 1.5M)

THE RISE OF THE CHRISTIAN TRUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hec4CVdpqRA&t

Attached: SPIRIT-COOKING-CLINTON-FOUNDATION-01.jpg (690x390, 254K)

I was right, JIDF is pushing the christian meme really hard right now because no one wants to follow the lie and the Black Nobility and Jesuits are punishing them.
HA H A H AHA HA AH AHA AHA HA
DIE YOU FUCKING KHAZAR RATS DIE

There are no more jews, only the Synagogue of Satan. Black people are cursed by God and are meant to be servants of us servants of christ.

Repent

Attached: main-qimg-adc796f842289c297db45deb2d62985d-c.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Deo juvante we will spread Christianity to all parts of the globe and all will arcum et Christus

Attached: 1525017310069.jpg (960x571, 67K)

HERESY

Attached: theget.png (612x392, 285K)

ITT: Satanist/mason tries to make another false church like Charles Manson or the Mormons

Slavery isn't really ever justified.
This is you, when you argue for enslaving your brother.

Attached: 1528072335154.png (259x252, 64K)

St. user said to repent. So, it follows that we should minimize/eliminate our sinning. Sinning is disobeying God. So, we should maximize obeying God.

> citing the Hebrew Tanakh and pretending it is Christian

Attached: 1518851400489.jpg (990x720, 135K)

C R I N G E

Memeflag very fitting.

Attached: 1524505459195.jpg (842x729, 170K)

>English translation
We could also learn biblicalHebrew,Aramaic, andKoine Greek.

Agreed, we should all be learning Biblical Hebrew to get closer to Jesus.

Excellent! I'll begin learning today. Once I get good enough at it, I'll post an infographic of resources to accelerate new anons.

This. Anons get studying.

bang bitties
get cashola

sorry guys, it seemed funny at the time

Attached: image.png (220x329, 130K)

no one around to hear the tree fall

Attached: pxltrmp.gif (500x500, 220K)

The Rhiems is a translation form the latin vulgate. It's filled with mistranslations and doctrine changes to suit the Catholic church. The KJV + Original Greek/Hebrew scriptures is the ONLY WAY (for English speakers at least.)

bumping this

Attached: 177777777 on 7 7 18.jpg (958x2662, 790K)

it was definitely 07/07/18 over most of the world, Europe, Jerusalem, Asia

change the image

King James only (CULT) is NONSENSE!
All of these translations are good.

English Standard Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

King James Bible

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Revised Version

King James only (CULT) is NONSENSE!
All of these translations are good.

English Standard Version

King James Bible

American Standard Version

English Revised Version

Attached: A 1.png (621x535, 20K)

777 posters I too

This. 778 posts in total and 777 excluding the starting post IIRC

this

also required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ysxvG6SNw

youtube.com/watch?v=2h0LjqvGEhs

youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI

For reference:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777

true, just stay away from the pozzed NIV (new international version), who even uses the masonic "capstone" instead of cornerstone

look into Virginia Ramey Mollenkott, a lesbian Berkeley professor and absolute heretic who thinks God is female, mocks the Virgin Birth of Our Lord and touts something she calls transgender theology. She was a "stylistic advisor" of the NIV for 8 years.

Virginia Ramey Mollenkott
>Virginia Ramey Mollenkott, best known for her "God of the Breasts" interpretation of El Shaddai, spent her 44-year professional career teaching college level ...

Attached: mollenkott.jpg (144x186, 4K)

For anons without second language experience start with Esperanto. Really easy and teaches language structures.
Studies show its a good 2nd language hack to get to polyglot status where shit cones super easy.
You're welcome.

are you retarded? I am not KJV only. I use the KJV + Original Scriptures. The KJV is simply the best translation we have for English and when I can't understand what a verse means, I'll go back to the Greek or Hebrew.

Attached: leev.jpg (213x237, 33K)

also I must add something:
>comparing English translations by using the opening verse to John
You are being very selective and manipulative by doing this. How much is Francis paying you?

St. Thomas Aquinas
>If it is interpreted concerning righteous anger it is not simply permitted, like the first, but imperative. Be angry against your sins....Now, some are doubtless of the opinion that a man can be mad at himself for his own sins safely, but that this does not hold true concerning his neighbors and their sins. This is false; a man can be mad at himself for his own sins, and at his fellow man because of his sins. Therefore, zealously be angry at other people’s offenses. “Phinees hath turned away my wrath from the children of Israel because he was moved with my zeal against them” (Num. 25:11). And Elias said: ‘With zeal have I been zealous for the Lord God of Hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant” (3 Kg. 19:10). By following the dictates of reason, rather than acting before [reason has had time to reflect], you sin not. “Let every man be swift to hear, but slow to speak, and slow to anger” (Jas. 1:19).
Comm. on Ephs 4:26

St. Thomas Aquinas Doctor of the Roman Catholic Church
>In the case of love and hatred: for we love someone, in so far as we wish some good to be in him; and we hate someone, in so far as we wish some evil to be in him
Summa Theologiae 1st pt of 2nd pt Q46 A2

Attached: thomas aquinas.jpg (235x325, 14K)

St John of Chrysostom Doctor of the Roman Catholic Church
>For anarchy, be where it may, is an evil, and a cause of confusion. After having said then whence governments come, he proceeds “Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God.”
Homily on Romans 13:1-2

St John of Chrysostom
>As it is written “For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.” For when he has given a deep wound, and stricken them down, he again uses gentler treatment, like a wise physician, who applies soothing medicines, and he comforts them, and says, why be afraid? Why shudder? For does he punish a person that is doing well? Or is he terrible to a person who lives in the practice of virtue? Wherefore also he proceeds, Will you then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same. You see how he has made him friends with the ruler, by showing that he even praises him from his throne. You see how he has made wrath unmeaning
Homily on Romans 13:3

St. John of Chrysostom
>“For he bears not the sword in vain.” You see how he has furnished him with arms, and set him on guard like a soldier, for a terror to those that commit sin. “For he is the minister of God to execute wrath, a revenger upon him that does evil.” Now lest you should start off at hearing again of punishment, and vengeance, and a sword, he says again that it is God's law he is carrying out. For what if he does not know it himself? Yet it is God that has so shaped things. If then, whether in punishing, or in honoring, he be a Minister, in avenging virtue's cause, in driving vice away, as GOD WILLS IT.
Homily on Romans 13:4
DEUS VULT

Attached: St John Chrysostom.jpg (259x350, 41K)

St John Chrysostom
>For physicians also, when they are attacked by madmen, have then most compassion on them, and exert themselves to restore them. Have you also a like consideration towards your persecutors; for it is they who are under the greatest infirmity. And let us not cease until they have exhausted all their bitterness, they will then overpower you with thanks, and God Himself will give you a crown, because you have delivered your brother from the worst disease.
Catena Aurea

St. Thomas Aquinas
>But as to performing good works, he adds: is kind [benign]: benignity is described as a good fire, so that just as fire by melting metal makes it flow, so charity inclines a person not to keep the good things he has, but makes them flow to others, for it says in Pr (5:16): “Let your springs be scattered abroad, and streams of water in the streets,” and this is what charity does: hence, it says in 1 John (3:17): “If anyone has the world’s goods and sees a brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide him?” Hence, Eph (4:32) also says: “Be kind and merciful to one another,” and Wis (1:6): “Wisdom is kindly spirit.”
Comm. On 1 Cor 13 line 77

St. Thomas Aquinas
>Augustine says (Confess. ii, 6) that "anger craves for revenge." But the desire for revenge is a desire for something good: since revenge belongs to justice. Therefore the object of anger is good. Moreover, anger is always accompanied by hope, wherefore it causes pleasure, as the Philosopher [Aristotle] says (Rhet. ii, 2). But the object of hope and of pleasure is good. Therefore good is also the object of anger.
Summa Theologiae 1st pt of 2nd pt Q46 A2

Attached: St Basil the Great.jpg (670x893, 119K)

St Irenaeus Against Heresies III.III.4

>But Polykarp also was not only instructed by apostles, and conversed with many who had seen Christ, but was also, by apostles in Asia, appointed bishop of the Church in Smyrna, whom I also saw in my early youth, for he tarried [on earth] a very long time, and, when a very old man, gloriously and most nobly suffering martyrdom, departed this life, having always taught the things which he had learned from the apostles, and which the Church has handed down, and which alone are true. To these things all the Asiatic Churches testify, as do also those men who have succeeded Polykarp down to the present time — a man who was of much greater weight, and a more steadfast witness of truth, than Valentinus, and Marcion, and the rest of the heretics.

Attached: Saint Polykarp.jpg (753x1184, 139K)

St Irenaeus Against Heresies III.III.4

>There are also those who heard from him that John, the disciple of the Lord, going to bathe at Ephesus, and perceiving Cerinthus within, rushed out of the bath-house without bathing, exclaiming, Let us fly, lest even the bath-house fall down, because Cerinthus, the enemy of the truth, is within. And Polkcarp himself replied to Marcion, who met him on one occasion, and said, Do you know me? I do know you, the first-born of Satan.

Not only does St Irenaeus himself condemn Marcionism, but an Apostolic Father does to, St Polykarp, who is so authoritative in the Catholic Church that he was one of the sources used to justify the New Testament canon.

Attached: St Polykarp.jpg (379x402, 39K)

I will agree that at the time it was the best, but with the evolution of the English language, it doesn't convey the intended meaning anymore. Case and point: Exodus 20:13
In KJV, it renders it "Thou shall not kill"
Which would be correct at the time because kill could specifically mean murder.
However, in modern English, it would be rendered "You shall not murder" which is the original intention of the verse

Are world leaders relying on Muslims to help depopulate the world,
First they kill Christians
second they kill any non believer of their faith
third they will die for Allah

The latest Marvel series, ‘Avengers: Infinity War‘, exposes the Illuminati depopulation agenda – promoting it with pathetic moral justification.

The message is clear: “We have to save mankind by controlling its population growth. The more people there are, the more harm to the ecology and ecosystem there will be. People must be prevented from destroying their environment.”

Henrymakow.com reports: These angelic moral justifications in order to reduce the population, ‘save the world’, are fed to the gullible pea-brain zombie masses.

But there are two flaws in that reasoning. The flaws are:

1- that humanity cannot auto-adapt to its own growth, and

2- the killing of millions (billions) of people is morally justifiable.

In fact, the hidden agenda real reason is that the fewer people there are on the planet, the more they can be managed & controlled. The real Illuminati’s goal is their OWN well-being, not ours, by the means of population control, hence Agenda 21.

In summary, just because Hollywood made a plot out of it, this movie does advocate for a planetary depopulation. It is a devious tactic to manipulate and condition the population mindset into considering the idea as acceptable, even worst… moral! It is a satanic Psyop operation par excellence.

So, is the Avengers Infinity War movie an innocent entertainment ? or a forewarning? another harbinger of doom ? an official warning notice? Considering the actual state of worldly political affairs (summer 2018), this movie topic is more of actuality then ever don’t you think?

This makes it easier for them to rape and kill children in a sick twisted way

In the movie, Thanos openly states that he was rejected in his overcrowded home planet for his depopulation reduction views and showed the outcome of that situation: a crumbling and devasted planet. In doing so, the author imposes to the mind of the viewer that there is NO solution to a population overgrowth. The manipulation here is in the prefix ‘over’! What is ‘over’ and what isn’t in a population growth? The movie (and the PTB) don’t make any distinctions. They don’t conceive that a population growth can auto-regulate itself. They jump right away to the extreme conclusions.

Actually not. The Douay Rhiems was translated from THE original Greek and Hebrew documents into Latin then Latin Vulgate. When Tyndale made the literal first early modern English translation of the New Testament, he was martyred. From that came the Geneva Bible, which set the standard for bad translation. So began the race for the public disclosure of the accurate word of God. The King James Version was released in 1611 and the Douay Rhiems in 1609. Both looked to the other's work and built on it and subsequently the archaic versions we have today of all bibles are 18th century revisions. KJV bibles are missing 7 books. Books that were in the bible before Jesus was just gone. Douay Rhiems has them. The only other comparison I would make is that the KJV reads more poetically while the DR reads in a more story telling style.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner; neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Attached: A 2.png (621x535, 20K)

Roman Catholic Doctrine is SATANIC!

Attached: A B TEAM SATAN 1.png (523x327, 78K)

Attached: For pol I.png (1520x7754, 1.42M)

Attached: For Pol II.png (1508x8683, 1.06M)

I'm not Catholic. I don't even go to church since I realized almost all of them are corrupted no matter the denomination. I own the KJV, DR, and Tyndale's NT because those are the only versions that maintain actual meeting. Team Satan likes the modern [LITERAL] word for word scriptures that gut the meaning right out of the stories.

Meaning

What does everyone think of this for a Jow Forums flag

Oops

Attached: small flag.png (579x417, 4K)

Attached: 1522445975706.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

Attached: 1522553544251.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Stylized version

Attached: stylized.png (330x242, 8K)

Attached: 1522445825911.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Attached: 1522445910833.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

St. Thorlak, patron of autism spectrum disorder
St. Alexis, NEET virgin who spent his final years under his parents' staircase.
Are they /oursaints/

Attached: Ethiopians.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

Attached: 1522555311863.jpg (900x600, 282K)

It would be good to keep out the infiltrators and nogs. A defacto IQ test to even enter the church

That's where the manuscripts come in and help us clear up any meaning

LARP harder

Attached: euphoria.jpg (245x206, 3K)

Also would give us superior intelligence on the (((them)))
The ultimate redpill.

Also, we are Israel now.

This is a belief of the based Orthodox Church.

Another tenent of the Church of St. user is that we white people are targeted for destruction by the Synagogue of Satan. Obviously, this is not because we are evil, but because we are good, and because we are the most likely resistance to their worldwide satanic dictatorship which is described in Revelation.

It is our sacred duty to purge the Synagogue of Satan and all heretics who work for them. Once we do this, we will stop their wars, and reverse the degeneracy inflicted by them. Everyone will get an ethnostate with strong borders. The law will reward honest men and good fathers, instead of punishing them. The welfare state will go from being dysgenic to eugenic, i.e. sterilization will be a requirement for going on the gibs in any way. Within 100 years most social problems will melt away. There will be 1000 years of peace. We will save the children. We will save the world.

Lefties are welcome to repent their sins, accept Jesus and join our cause. Hurry, for the Day of the Rope is near!

Praise to Jesus on high. All iniquities and wickedness will be washed away at His Second Coming and the world will be purged of unrighteousness.

Attached: 1530940118876.jpg (719x800, 142K)