Another Republicunt turns out to be a pervert faggot. Shocking

Another Republicunt turns out to be a pervert faggot. Shocking.

Attached: jim-jordan.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/07/06/jim-jordan-harassment-ohio-state-wrestling-699192
reason.com/blog/2018/07/05/strip-search-sixth-grade-girls-underwear
thedailysheeple.com/flashback-leftists-protest-ice-agents-busting-child-sex-ring_072018
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Etlf4tc0s
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/democrats-fake-news-media-and-law-firm-perkins-coie-try-to-take-down-honest-jim-jordan-with-disgusting-scurrilous-charges/
archive.is/UMLCy
youtube.com/watch?v=LxkclhDu6Gs
archive.is/hvb62
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
boston25news.com/news/us-rep-jordan-denies-claims-he-knew-of-ohio-state-sex-abuse/782990218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many closet homosexuals pedophiles do you think there are in politics?

Not enough

This

Lol... he must of stepped on a pedicured deep state toe.

> 1 post by this id

LeftyKeks.

We’re slowly catching up with you democrat faggots.

he didn't even do anything, in fact he's accused of knowing about some other guy doing stuff to college aged men and not doing anything like 20 years ago. also conveniently the doctor who was a perv died like 12 years ago and only just know these allegations come to light. but again college aged men are claiming they were molested in showers with another man they willingly showered with

>catching up
kek

Attached: hastert.jpg (166x303, 8K)

another one who didn't play ball

Shareblue fag thread. Don't take this shitty bait. Warning: Jews present.

That's a real cool story bro.
It would be a shame if... someone saw right through it.

trips wins

Another jewish thread I see

>gases jew nosenstein in committee hearing
>nephew happens to die and accusers come out of nowhere
Yeah, theres no way this is a setup

jewish thread

a cesspool of deviancy
politico.com/story/2018/07/06/jim-jordan-harassment-ohio-state-wrestling-699192

Where are pizzagate faggots when such a thing happens
Pedogate anons are just shills hired by the deepstate to cover all Trump's disgusting pedo penchants

my thoughts exactly

Why did Republican Congressman Jim Jordan molest all those innocent children?

Trips don't lie

When $50 went missing during the choir class's sixth-grade field trip, Lanier Middle School's police officer informed its assistant principal that sometimes "girls like to hide things in their bras and panties." The assistant principal then ordered the choir's 22 female members—it isn't clear whether there were any boys in the choir—to report to the school nurse for strip searches.

Although the nurse "loosened their bras" and "checked around the waistband of their panties," no money was found. The search at the Texas public school was in any case brazenly improper and probably violated the students' rights
reason.com/blog/2018/07/05/strip-search-sixth-grade-girls-underwear

So Jim Jordan publicly embarrasses and exposes Rod (((Rosenstein))) and the (((deep state))) in public testimony last week for Rosenstein’s threats to harrass members of congress with DOJ powers and failure to comply with doxument/information requests. And now this week a sex abuse scandal tangentially tied to Jim Jordan breaks across the MSM and Jordan’s nefew is killed in a car accident of (((unknown))) causes.

Yea I’m sure there aren’t any deepstate faggots behind any of this *sarcasm*

Attached: D944414E-4B06-4A12-AF8E-6142556F890F.png (796x775, 122K)

WATCH: Democrats protest ICE while they bust a human trafficking ringpic.twitter.com/NpkVQgSAiR
Flashback: Leftists Protest ICE Agents Busting Child Sex Ring
thedailysheeple.com/flashback-leftists-protest-ice-agents-busting-child-sex-ring_072018

It is all a coincidence goyim.

Ypu dont find the timing extraordinarily fishy here? Hes not even accused of anything. I read the article you posted and it amounts to fags jacking off to wrestlers while they train. Thats it? What the fuck does this have to do with jordan? These are grown men training and other grown men watching. This "story" is a blatant attempt to silence jordan when he is one of the few putting pressure on nosenstein. This whole thing is fake and gay and you are a shill.

>Another Republicunt turns out to be a pervert faggot but it is only brought to attention when people want to prevent them from ascending to a higher position, causing everyone with any thread of intelligence to question, why now?
ftfy

This

(((Nosenstein))) is behind most of this, that I can tell you

>why now?
Because the child molesting Republican Congressman Jim Jordan must to be brought to justice. His evil reign of terror must be brought to an end.

Hes not even a pervert faggot. No one has accused him of anything. There were fags watching these COLLEGE wrestlers train. Grown men. The only accusation is that jordan knew about it. This is a fucking nonstory and its so fucking transparent im actually surprised. These people are desperate and that oven dodger rosenstein is scared.

>No one has accused him of anything.
Yet.

Show your flag faggot

exactly
ridiculously suspect
oh I was raped like 5 years ago but i'm not going to tell anyone or press charges until my rapist has a lot of money or becomes a ceo/congressman or something /s

>Muh flag
Calm down Leroy. It is time for baby raping Republican Congressman Jim Jordan to resign.

Hello JIDF, Rod Nosestein must be a very important member of the cabal

>uttered moshe as he climaxed into a potted plant

The
EXACT
X
A
C
T
same lawyer firm (Perkins Coie) that was behind the
VERIFIED FAKE
E
R
I
F
I
E
D

F
A
K
E
President Trump pee-pee dossier is the
EXACT SAME
X
A
C
T

S
A
M
E
law firm behind this.

It's all a coincidence...
... for some reason, I don't believe (((them)))

Attached: Sage_Asimov.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Rod Rosenstein is a great man and with the help of a war hero like Robert Mueller they will take down Drumpf.

Perkins coie is behind this? Do you have a source? Jesus man, could they make this more obvious?

i remember that moment

fucking rosenstein essentially threatened jim by saying "um dude im the head of justice okay" and gave him a look

see for yourself and tell me it doesnt sound like a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=b0Etlf4tc0s

It does sound a little fishy.
Where are the five or six other coaches? He was just an assistant coach. Surely they would have told others as well, especially if nothing came from him.

kike alert
kike alert

No.

But women hide money in their bras all the fucking time. They treat their tits like giant pockets.

Keep in mind this is a college wrestling team. These arent children. This is such a fake scandal i am genuinely confused

>
>Perkins coie is behind this? Do you have a source? Jesus man, could they make this more obvious?

Here is one of many links:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/democrats-fake-news-media-and-law-firm-perkins-coie-try-to-take-down-honest-jim-jordan-with-disgusting-scurrilous-charges/

Or you could simply type "jim jordan perkins coie" into your favorite search engine and find one.

THIS
H
I
S
is why this will never gain traction, regardless of how hard (((they))) try.

So, you say there are no democratic creeps? No pedos?
I think history, the Clintons, and the Lolita Express peg you wrong.
>nb4 "buh... buh REPUBLICANS!"
There are plenty of Republican creeps. YOU'RE the idiot playing teams.

Attached: 160829162720-anthony-weiner-2-large-169.jpg (460x259, 21K)

Correct - shit or get off the pot, nigger.

Hello deepstate shill cunt. Mad you got publicly embarrassed last week? This all seems like your M.O.

Attached: DZ6z5SrW0AIEiUN.jpg (1120x660, 80K)

Fuck you deep state faggots. Rosenstein is going to burn

Huge if true

imagine eing a college athleate. in peak physical form, training day and night as a fighter. the 20 years later blaming your coach for not protecting you from getting diddled by an old man playing doctor. Now add to that, your coach just accused the head of the FBI investigation into the president of corruption and is running for speaker of the house.

Where are accusations towards others?
Russ Hellickson was the head coach, where is his spotlight for doing nothing?

>DiSabato made a video documenting his allegations, which he sent to Ohio State in June, that included a recording of the wrestling team’s former head coach Russ Hellickson — Jordan’s mentor — saying he told school administrators about Strauss.

>Wrestlers told Politico that coaches — like Jordan — often had to kick these voyeurs out of the facilities. Strauss, however, went unchecked, allegedly molesting male students during physical exams.

archive.is/UMLCy

I wouldn't doubt we find out the school covered up or took no action of reports. It's already happened in Pennsylvania and recently Michigan.

Wow. Fucking deepstate faggots will try anything. God damn pieces of shit

ITP: LIES

What is to be confused about? Media kikes do this all the time.

>strauss
Was he a Jew?

Get out you filthy kike.

Attached: 001FB3CF-9D06-4385-994E-D784DF1C4CFB.jpg (600x639, 80K)

>when a doctor jacking off 23 year old college level athletes without their permission is the best story a DNC law firm could come up with

Its truly amateur hour in DC.

Attached: IMG_1690.png (498x613, 490K)

Coaching wrestling doesn’t make you a faggot.

This. Still pretty gay tho.

How does that happen after the first few jerks?

This whole story is simply not plausible. Most college wrestlers are roid heads and would rip someone apart for that bullshit.

Attached: IMG_0584.jpg (480x458, 64K)

Who is he and what did he do?

Hes a congressman in the judicial committee who exposed rod rosenstein's contempt of congress in a hearing last week. He made rosenstein look like the slimy jew he is and now this fake story drops.

Oh, hes also probably in the running for speaker of the house. Hes one of the few good guys in dc and theyre trying desperately to smear him

hang-on so this whole thing is about (possibly) that some sort well know secret that a doctor felt up 20-odd year old college wrestling men, and that jimbo left them to their own devices instead of pointing at them and yelling FAG! at the top if his voice?

He was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State. The team doctor now dead has been accused of fondling boys. One onions boy is claiming Jordon knew of this and didn't report it. It was like 20 years ago and easy to say and hard to disprove. Usual Alinksy tactics.

Attached: IMG_2613.jpg (1263x1678, 411K)

>2 nonsensical posts by this ID
really makes you think.

Why the fuck did apple substitute onions for onions?
Please sodomize the corpse of Steve Jobs with a syphilitic nigger dick.

Shit . It's Jow Forums doing it. WTF.
onions onions onions onions

so it's fake news

It ain't apple bud. It's (((this site)))

Ahh how convenient trying to smear and take down the most powerful republican leading the charge against the fake russia and democratic spying on Trump story. You silly pukes This also is false as your crotch bulges and stinks more than your fruity assholes. Nothing but a desperate move to attempt to derail the speeding train of doom that is coming for the institutionally corrupt democratic party.

Attached: Capture.jpg (309x257, 23K)

(You) are losing and scared, chump.

What will they name the new river created from liberal tears come November?

>Isn't it funny how these anti-gay Republicans always turn out to be gay, LOL?
>Could it be that their first-hand knowledge of homosexuals, that in spite of appearances I don't have, leads them to condemn that group even though they are apart of it?
>Nah, it is just something to do with the Bible and rednecks.

Attached: pwVRwM5.jpg (2863x3939, 889K)

>What will they name the new river created from liberal tears come November?
Perkins-Coie scum pond

>Wow. Fucking deepstate faggots will try anything.
Yes (((they))) will

AT MOST he was merely negligent
wasn't an active participant

everyone I don't like is a pedo!

that only worked and barely because it was an upcoming election with a hateable dude

This. shitlib smear on a real republican.

Probably

he's not even the main suspect, he was an assistant coach, there were hundreds of other administrators around during the time, and the doctor had tenure a decade before he even showed up.

this is very desperate stuff the libtards and jewish media are pulling. the head coach even denies knowing about it. they've found 6 or 7 people, some who just claim that he 'must have known about it.' but the jews are acting like this guy was sandusky, when the doctor was accused of groping balls and staring at men in the shower. someone should have filed a formal complaint about it. yet, the main antagonist, who's a con man, says he didn't think it was abuse at the time, now that he's in a lawsuit with the school, it's suddenly abuse.

Perkins Coie, the Pee Dossier law firm is behind this. Plus the timing is an obvious attempt to distract from the FBI FISA investigation. Jow Forums must defend this patriot trying to save our republic.

Attached: hurt.png (345x294, 128K)

This desperation tastes salty....

This. Why do these accusations always come out very close to happenings? For Trump it was right before the election (they were dropped after he won). Why not the last 20 years?

For Roy Moore these accusations didn't start until he was close to primaries. Why not the last 30 years if the girl claiming it says he signed her yearbook? Why are these women waiting 20+ years to accuse anyone of anything and WHY are they waiting until the moment these people are about to go up for election or affect something politically? It's political fucking games and this idea that people are guilty of sexual assault until proven innocent plays perfectly into the hands of democrats. Especially considering so many of these claims by women are exaggerated or flat out not true.

Here's his interview last night addressing all of this nonsense. youtube.com/watch?v=LxkclhDu6Gs

And as to this DeSabato guy is a complete fraud that has a grudge against OSU, and Jim Jordan's brother, Jeff. DeSabato has an fighting gear/wrestling gear company, and recently OSU has made Nike its sole supplier of athletic uniforms. Jeff Jordan is a wrestling coach at a high school, and he and other parters started their own apparel company and took some of DeSabato's contracts.

source: archive.is/hvb62

did that court case happen yet or did they drop it after he lost the election

Deep Statan Sushi Comps.

I can't recall, I'd have to do some research but I'd be willing to bet it was dropped after he lost. If you drop the case you don't actually have to continue paying the fees to carry on the case. Either that or Roy Moore settled trying to redeem himself in some manner.

>perkins coie
dropped

>Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
>Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Looks like the first court date regarding the case is December 10th. Roy Moore is suing the accuser for defamation now as well.

He's Dr. Strauss. Think this skinny fag was molesting wrestlers?

Attached: Dr.Kike.png (679x340, 220K)

I saw a thread yesterday stating Perkins Coie was behind the allegations against Jim Jordans right now as well. Can't remember where the source is though desu.

sauce

>boston25news.com/news/us-rep-jordan-denies-claims-he-knew-of-ohio-state-sex-abuse/782990218

archive keeps getting a loading error on this one.

>Pedogate
>grown college men

Attached: perkins.jpg (964x459, 172K)