Is the UK really more free than the USA?

Was having this debate on reddit and got savagely downvoted. I dont get it. What Im saying is 100% true and yet they're all downvoting me anyway and think the UK is more free.

Attached: 70.png (1001x603, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WJheODYpuEI
reddit.com/user/FalenSarano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>healthcare as a right

Attached: projectile vomit.jpg (312x312, 26K)

>reddit
what did you honestly expect?

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Trump doesn’t want to go to a Muslim city, what a shock. London is s disgusting shithole. Even the brits can’t stand it anymore.

youtu.be/WJheODYpuEI

reddit.com/user/FalenSarano

Attached: post op.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Shlomo you forgot to change your flag!

Nice copy pasta. Kill yourself.

UK is some retarded shit

>healthcare as a ri-

Attached: 1530210532870.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

America is the freest nation on earth.

We have a communist and a Nazi party in our own country. Other countries would outright ban those ideologies.

If you went down the street and yelled gas the kites, race war now. Yes you will be black listed but you won’t go to jail like other countries.

No consideration that the secret service told him to avoid London? What with the jihadi mayor and illiterate communist population? Nah, nothing could go wrong there.

It is just a. Bunch of limey cunts expressing their opinion. No violence could ever occur.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1527164935728.png (443x600, 237K)

>expecting anything elese on plebbit
dumb plebbitor

>that pic
I ain't clicking that shit.

>in the UK you can be arrested and charged for posting mean tweets about muslims. you can't buy butter knives unless you're an adult. you need a license for TV, CCTV cameras are everywhere, etc
yeah I'll say that seems must freer than us in the U.S., not

You're posting to a liberal hellhole of a website, and a downright delusional liberal circlejerk if you posted to a major sub like Jow Forumsnews or Jow Forumspolitics

Not sure what you expected, honestly.

this is copy paste. stop doing this. its annoying and gay.

imagine getting you dick chopped off and turned into that and then thinking it will ever look normal. my god no wonder they commit so many suicides

and we're the assholes for telling them not to get their dicks chopped off. absolute madness

the UK is like all of the crazy policing that the USA does, without any of the freedoms like guns, drugs, speech etc

isn't "race war now" incitement to imminent lawless action? you'd have to say "I think it's a good idea to gas the kikes and have a race war" or something like that

Absolutely not. Their entire government structure is a joke, their Prime Minister is a tool of parliament, not a rep of the people.

Their constitutional rights are also at the mercy of the parliament, they have no God given rights in the UK that cannot be taken away, like Freedom of Speech or the right to bear arms.

if the UKIP win the next election, you will see a surge in freedom

this looks like infection paradise

You can say gas the kikes, you just can't say gas this specific kike.

lick it!

Attached: 1501445725612.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

you have to go back.

Attached: Boi+what+the+fuck+_c3d516ef46d6d5c2d36caa0654e5d823.jpg (288x326, 16K)

> You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance

Listen, retard, this is ass backwards. You think by restricting somebodies ability to voice their views or opinion that you are somehow more civilized? More advanced?
We adhear to the concept that no man should be treated as less because a larger group of people disagree. All men are equal by their nature. All men are entiteld to their ideas and opinions and their right to express them. It doesn't matter if you don't like it.
We are better than you, because we don't dictate the opinions of our people based on the whims of social approval.
If there is an idea that is wrong or damaging, it needs to be voiced. You only defeat an idea when it is tested against other ideas. You can't silence something you don't like, you have to beat it. You have to let it shine, and if it is truly wrong, it will be proven when allowed to show itself.
You diminish "hurtful" speech and restrict it's ability to be shared. Thus, it is repressed into areas that aren't subject to the rigors of debate and social analysis. In it's underground safe space, it is allowed to fester and flourish unchallenged. You make your own demons.

You aren't better than us because you hide your dirty laundry. You are far wrose because you stuff it under the fucking bed and hope it will simply go away. What happens when your government's version of approved speech turns in a direction you do not like? What can you do? How can you challenge something that is forced by the highest authority? What recourse to you have when criticism of your government can be called hurtful or offensive? None. You have nothing. You are at the mercy of your rulers.

>we have free speech
>but say something we don't like and we'll arrest you
t. UK

>isn't "race war now" incitement to imminent lawless action? you'd have to say "I think it's a good idea to gas the kikes and have a race war" or something like that

Nah, the courts are very narrow in interpreting incitement. Essentially you can't command someone with a loaded gun to pull the trigger on someone in the heat of the moment, because the law recognizes that people can do dumb things without thinking them through and therefore part of the blame rests on you. But imminent means an immediate response. If you are just saying something on the street and some person hears it, goes home to get a gun, then shoots someone, it's legally entirely their fault since they had time to think it over and decided to take action.

It is a bit murkier if you know that someone is of an unsound mental state beforehand though. But generally this wouldn't be applicable to shouting something on the street, since it's not your duty to check that everyone is mentally sound in a public area before you exercise your free speech right (else it would be impossible to say anything in public). It would only be applicable if you were specifically coaching someone to attack and kill someone else.

Attached: dilation.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Reddit is hated on this site for a reason. When will you niggers learn that?

Attached: 1515236921308.png (800x480, 212K)

You can't take down state run up boats on yourown, silly

>go on reddit
>tell the truth
>downvoted into oblivion
What the fuck did you expect?

Take a good look, even if it is bait: This is what totalitarianism actually looks like.

Why do you accept the premise that freedom is a good thing?

>isn't "race war now" incitement to imminent lawless action? you'd have to say "I think it's a good idea to gas the kikes and have a race war" or something like that

To count as incitement the means if performing the action need to be present. For example, I can post "We ought to storm the capital building and hang everyone inside" on Facebook, and it would be viewed as extreme rhetoric. However, if I shouted that to an angry mob gathered on Capitol Hill, it would be incitement

I can watch videos of people getting burned or decapitated. But this? I just want to fucking kill myself after seeing this shit. The worst part is that this is normal.

Attached: vomit pepe.jpg (547x532, 50K)

Healthcare is a right in the USA. I fail to see why these idiots keep saying it isn't.