Gook, fuck you

Do you guys realize that we're training Google's recognition capabilities with the Captchas taht barely work ??

GIB BACK OLD CAPTCHAS YOU KOREAN FAG

Attached: ndsc-zba887.png (570x620, 67K)

Hey! Watch your mouth. Pretty sure he's a Japanese fag, not Korean. Don't be insulting.

Nip, gook, chink all the same, all are yellow jews

>French flag
>Russian potato runes
Hmmm...

it's just an ip, you have a Czech ip but you could be a thai fuckboi, no one knows on the internet...no one

How do I get jewgle go pay MW for this shit.

Google has deep learning AI that recognizes certain Jow Forums posters and censors them by making the captchas rarely work. One way to fix it is to log out of your google account

>Captchas taht barely work
WHAT THE FUCK DOES GOOGLE THINK IS A STREET SIGN?!?!?!?

Attached: 1503077467331.png (900x900, 401K)

so this is why I have to solve 9 captchas to get it to work for me

FUCK YOU JEWGLE, I WILL NOT STOP DROPPING REDPILLS

Empty space

fixes jack shit
it still is a plague, even with firefox containers
install MoreCAPTCHA, though
it doesn't changes that jewgle trains its IA (seeing how it "works", it obvsly is a potato IA anyway)
but at least, it makes it behave acceptably fast

I've heard this a few times now, I've never experienced it though since I don't have a jewgle account and I have my browser clear all cookies and web history each time I close it, also as my phone is rooted with a custom rom I have no jewgle there either since I like to be a fag phone poster sometimes.
Somewhat off topic, but how are people still giving jewgle any of their business when so many option exist to reduce their ability to track and manipulate your web experience?

we used to have option to choose legacy captcha, why did good remove it, what a giant faggot

>clear all cookies
that noticeably makes captcha work worse
but it still is worth it
again, MoreCAPTCHA makes the modern gay captcha work acceptably fast anyway, even if you still have to fill it several times

>clear web history
why do you let your browser even record it to start with?

>good
>giant faggot
autocorrected moot, I guess?
1) moot hasn't been in charge for long
2) it's google, who removed it, so no choice in the matter anymore anyway
look into MoreCAPTCHA

>Russian potato runes
they are Bulgarian, and they are much more convenient for writing Slavic languages than this č/ň/ů/ž stuff that Czechs keep on the digit row of the keyboard
just saying

I said g o o k, that faggot sold us, right after m00t

ah, gookmoot
well, anyway, it's google who removed it to start with, so there's that

Here's your street sign

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 3.20.55 PM.png (804x1050, 898K)

most of the time, it doesn't even matter
the captcha tells you to fuck off when you select the proper ones
and it ends up telling you it's OK when you choose some particular features not related to what it asks you to solve (eg, asks you to select the bridge, you select the street signs, and it greenlights you)
it truly is a potato AI

Most of it I don't let it save, but some websites don't work if it can't save some of the login info, like my bank. It's a halfway measure, trying to find a balance still.

you're talking about cookies?
if so, yes, you at least gotta accept session cookies for many things
but with Cookie AutoDelete and firefox Multi-Account Containers (for instance), it's not much of a problem
I also clean cookies when closing the browser, but most of the time, there wouldn't be anything left to clean anyway

I miss the days when there was no captcha at all.