SOMEBODY

SOMEBODY

SHOOT

THIS

FUCKER

DOWN

PLEASE

Fellow brit bongs we must make a plan to shoot this down if one doesnt already exist. Crossbows and some air rifles should be pretty easy to get and are a much more reliable option than the usual drone shit, in saying that a drone plan that actually functioned would be much funnier.

Perhapse two groups,one to attempt a drone/more autistic sabotage and another to use more conventional means like an air rifle?

Bear in mind as well this will probably take multiple shots of a small projectile to be deflated.

Godspeed.

Attached: trump-baby-balloon-984941538-1530819867.jpg (480x319, 22K)

Hasn't it been cancelled?

Pic is of you, sweetie

Attached: 9079FD1B-988D-42E2-A82D-71B63563CB10.jpg (320x251, 25K)

No

pic related is you, cupcake.

Attached: reddit wow player.png (852x667, 243K)

No cant find anything saying that

just goes to prove that america runs your shitty english country, why else would you go to such lengths over politics in a country you dont live in?

Trump kinda trolled them, he's not going to London but if you guys want to have some fun go and pop it for the lulz

Because media

Britain 1700s: I will take whatever I want.
Britain 2018: Can someone pop this balloon for me, I'm scared.

What went wrong?

why not just shot it with fireworks?
are fireworks illegal in bongistan?

Trump is going to reveal the United States Space Force's brand new orbital accelerated tungsten rods when he gets to London by calling the first orbital strike on that balloon. The city of London is just minor collateral damage. Digits confirm.

This, its almost as if every Brit worth a damn died in the world wars.

>115648676515th thread about this

just sage this shit nobody gives a shit we won't make you good publicity but shuting it down fuck off sadiq

Amiright rifle

PLEASE DONT SHOOT THIS THING
Dont you dumb fucks realize that this will get Trump even more attention ? More attention = more votes

why care about this? Do you think anyone will go
>"Huh, I really liked Trump and his policies, but this funny balloon changed my entire opinion, fuck trump desu"
This will only enfore the believe that the "mug resistance" movement is immature and can do nothing except useless shit like this

Attached: 1483387239535.jpg (283x281, 11K)

>implying anyone in the UK has a loicense for that
you cucks are retards give me a break

Exactly i feel its more embarrassing to the people flying it than trump. However it does make the british as a whole look bad so poping it would reduce that a bit .

It's a fucking balloon. Who gives a fuck? Only leddit is le epic triggured by this shit.

jews

and pol londoners here please bring it down for the laughs

Nah

not you muhammad

The city belongs to Mohammed now. Sorry.

>Pop Baby Trump balloon
>RAYCISSS NEONAZIS ATTACKED OUR PARADE WHITE SUUUUPREMECISTS ARE TAKING OVER RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's the response I want, and that's the response I will get if that fucker falls out of the sky. If one guy takes the fall for it, we will all try and help the guy out.

I would like to be stuck inside that balloon with those young Thai boys in the cave. Stick it up my arse. Cunt.

Fuck off. Gimme young boys

Drones modified with sharp poking rods on it , be prepared to lose the drone tho

We? Like I need help. Watch this space.

do it cunt

>All these "shills" talking shit about this
What happened to just doing it for the lulz?
Also, would some sort of bottle rocket with say some tacks attached be enough to take it down?

Pic of you boomer

Attached: 1530849669258.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Its not that we'd shoot it for Trump, it's that we'd shoot it because we fucking hate liberals. If people saw that right wingers existed in London, more Brits might feel free to show that not all Brits are cucked. At least I hope there are some uncucked Brits. Maybe they would be more likely to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Muslim raping a child balloon would be more effective redpilling people than shooting down a balloon. It is hard to cry foul when you are doing the same thing.

I thought Muslims ran it

Nobody is going to jail to pop a balloon. London is literally the most watched city in the world, it'd be impossible to get away with it. They'd trump up some terrorism and attempted murder charges and hold a secret trial.

Hey fuck off. They're helping us out you anti White faggot. How does it feel to have no identity?

>tfw if this was america I could just pop it with my 22 ruger
Sorry bongs

I've already decided that whether or not this baloon is pooped will determine whether Brits deserve to be saved. Bongs are obviously the most cucked people in the history of mankind and it just keeps getting worse. Popping this balloon would send a message that not all of Britain has buckled under the weight of pure Jewish cuckoldry. But if not even one fucking person can pop a balloon? Then you're all beyond saving and do not deserve a place in the ethnostate.

What will it be, bongs?

Attached: pierce-6.png (205x167, 53K)

>firing into the air in a built up area
I'm sorry you have so many nogs and spics around that this seems normal.

>le britbongs are gonna make fun of our prez we mus do somefing about it!!!11!1!

Let them fly it. It needs to be flown to show how petty the Left has become. It'll give them ammo if it flies.

Allahu akbar

Attached: gallery-1496647587-sadiq-khan.jpg (768x511, 44K)

>Symbolizes rebirth of American nationalism

>shows how immature lefties are

I say we should leave it up.

Too bad that's not what you're gonna get you CIAnigger. Go over there and do it yourself you fucking pussy.

No. The kike sucked deserves humiliation.

Is trump even visiting London? I’d assume he’d head to Scotland where his golf course is

>day of the balloon comes
>10 seconds in and it still there
>all anons panic and launch attack at the same time
>20 laser starts glowing on the balloon
>3 paper planes with blades
>5 arrows
>7 molotovs
>5 drone with blades
>3 with explosives
>1 potato peeler
>ballon explodes and its remaining parts fall burning on the crowd
>"alahuakbar" is heard in the distance, to make sure the motives and perpetrators remain unknown

It's a trap. It's bait.

Attached: trapt.jpg (1280x720, 62K)