Rodrigo Duterte says he’ll resign as Philippine president if someone can prove God exists

why isnt there a thread on this?

Attached: 1530971802410.jpg (720x1072, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheism is a mental illness, the greatest society in the world has always been a religious one, starting with England and then Great Britain and her empire and now today America and her spheres of influence around the globe. There is no coincidence that once the rates of atheism have increased in these nations that they started to decline

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

>The chad Duterte
>The virgin Trump

Religion is proved to be a good way to alineate and manipulate ingorant masses.
Ateist suckers are stupid but they are the result to a more educated and inteligent people, the problem is that no one find a way to keep the people togheter without religion.
Only the jews manage to do it right, the religion is a mere excuse to become an exclusive club a fuck all other people around and only protect your pals
Maybe when the white people face extinction that instinct awakens and they figure out.

The best way to prove is through experience.
If you experience gravity its easier to prove it then by any other way.

Oh you.

I never understood why "proving god exist" was such a big thing. Religion is based on faith anyway, you don't need a proof, you just believe and I think that's the whole point.
I'm not the religious kind but I always cringe when somebody asks to "prove god's existence" when it's a matter of faith, unconditional belief despite no proofs.

The proof is we exist, people don't actually believe an explosion happene and suddenly bacteria formed from the explosion then turned into a fish which walked onto land and turned into a human do they?

But we already got proof that God exists yesterday

Attached: 1499587128510.png (1571x786, 94K)

God is real cuck.

Attached: Jesus_is_real.png (1406x777, 190K)

I'm sorry for my poor english, because obviously you didn't get the point of my post at all.

Yes, you're an atheist so you're a mental retard that's what I got from it but you can't expect much from France

It's a better explanation than .

However; Incompetence is a better explanation than conspiracy. So who knows, one thing that's for sure, god's existence is fucked up and logically flawed.

>muh "ITS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION user"
Yeah,ok. Yours maybe.

It's not beyond comprehension Bruce, it's just common sense if you deny God exists then stop breathing because you probably would believe oxygen is a lie as well

I cant believe christfags actually got this get

congrats, your hard work paid off

oh and checkm

Legend

Scratch that

the universe exists therefore god exists. It's not a proof it's the truth.

>it's just common sense
>mfw this is what brainwashed cultists actually believe

Attached: 1524229992367.png (720x720, 548K)

I'm not a Papist

he had better hand in his papers, kek proved that God exists

Big bang did not happen.

READ PROPHECY. DANIEL 9:24-27

brainwashed into atheism, and broke free of that into truth??
> Why is it that you atheists are never confident in your lack of belief?

Exactly, my entire family is atheist and I was brought up to hate God my entire life. When I was 20 I realized the truth

Satan is real.

The Lord spoke to you in one of his odd, yet undeniable ways. same. and to refute it now would be lying to myself for the sake of the acceptance of the less gifted in intellect, that I won't do

>why isnt there a thread on this?
There is

cont. please point out my awful grammar as opposed to humbling yourself and seeking the Lord, that is what your ever-questioning soul needs

BASED

ATHEISTS SUPPORT MURDER IN THE WOMB WHICH IS SATANIC AND SUPPORT SODOMY

OF course the church doesn't like this guy's murderous behavior, so he's belittling them.

Because papists don't care who joins their church just as long as they donate so their sins are forgiven

Done.

When do I get sworn in?

Attached: DB4DAAA1-8382-4137-A154-BD249C6AF594.png (1871x519, 139K)

Religion gives society a narrative to grow on. You're right that it controls the masses. But thats just a detail about aesthetics and how they set boundrys. The real question is who do you want setting the boundaries and will you participate. A large part of the population will follow the norms thats a given. Spiritual humans are better for society than consumerist humans.

You say that as if the removal of religion will make them not ignorant masses. The 80/20 rule is real. 80% of any given group will always sink to the bottom of what is deemed acceptable. Without religion those, if all forms of mental/psychological manipulation were removed, those same ignorant masses would be craving (and voting for) a new form of manipulation to dictate to them how they should live their lives.

Im not sure what the actual mechanism for it is, it could be entirely evolutionary/genetic, or it could be some societal function wherein some sort of mental response is triggered that results in the majority of people resigning themselves to 'follow the crowd that is following a leader'.

The shitty thing with it is everyone that figured this out long ago used it to the detriment of society and for their own gain. Psyops, manipulation of the masses, is unavoidable. Even if we had the most beneficial arrangement with a leader worthy of his leadership, everything he says, even if it is entirely benevolent, amounts to a psyop, Because he wields authority and that authority combined with his benevolence would cause the people to adapt their 'follower mindset' to one more closely inline with his words, but they will never think for themselves.

It's a bitter red pill. But, consider what we have seen over the past couple of years. A great many people have been exposed to the lies that have been told to them, they have been shown glimpses of how deep it all goes. But, they still watch the msm. They still do not search for the truth, they search for a leader who will maybe tell them the truth. The only way to fix everything is if the highest functioning, that top 20% takes it upon themselves to shoulder the burden of lifting the bottom 80%, and their overton window-like perception of what is acceptable, out of the cesspool that it is currently in.

Could it be done? Probably not until we cure ourselves of our societal viruses.

>Not knowing what greentext is for

Attached: 1506151167247.jpg (750x537, 124K)

this

Attached: doodoo-.png (887x223, 36K)

This fucking timeline man..

Third world dictators are going atheist while silicon valley tech millionaires are taking the religionpill.

Attached: elon.jpg (797x264, 105K)

I didn't know Duterte was such a vapemaster edgehog.

this guy is so fucking based holy shit

based french poster

We need ONLY Christians. Seriously. LGBT would be gone and so would baby murder.

>LGBT
There's only LGB retard

Mass religion is based on blind faith. But, consider the great thinkers of the past, consider the current great thinkers who have said things along the lines of "the first sip of the natural sciences leads to atheism, but at the bottom of the glass you will find God."

Faith and blind faith are not synonymous. Blind faith, and the doctrine thereof, is a tool needed to educate, those who are not inclined to use their mental faculties to the best of their ability, that there exists fingerprints in everything around us, how things function, how life grows, how rocks form, and the patterns and curiosities therein, prove that there are two possibilities 1) the entire universe follows a blueprint like meta-pattern, it is entirely coincidental and is due to the laws of the universe. Or. 2) God is real.

True faith is an educated conclusion. Why is it an educated conclusion and not an educated guess when possibility #1 exists? Because that same pattern, that same blueprint like meta-pattern that exists in everything as if it were the fingerprints of God, the father-pattern, dictates that everything has a reason, every reason after its kind. If everything has a reason there are no coincidences.

Does that mean that the creator of existence is the God of the Bible and wants the doctrine thereof? No, if that were the case there would be no other religion. But, everything has a reason, there is a reason that the various religions exist.

I have a theory about this subject (and it is just a theory) and that is that this all amounts to a game.. a test.. An escape the room type game. Each culture, each civilization has bits and pieces of the puzzle but none have the whole picture, and you dont know what the puzzle pieces look like until you start finding them and putting them together. And, there is a distinct possibility that this game is a test to see how you handle a no-win situation. "The only way to win the game is not to play"

See how Jesus will destroy elon

it's for uh.....
>whatever the fuck I want

This is a challenge to his haters which he knows are Godless heathens.

please tell me how it's supposed to be utilized for responding to something so
i can tell you how I dont give a shit

SEETHING newfag who attempts to be like q

Don't be a dick Frenchman. If you are a Christian we will work as a team to stomp satan and his demons. We must destroy the serpant and take our flag back. THE RAINBOW WAS ORIGINALLY USED BY GOD AS A PROMISE NOT TO FLOOD THE EARTH AGAIN! NOW IT IS A SIGN OF THEIR IMPENDING INFERNO!

C'mon duerte

Attached: 1528468123698.png (800x600, 465K)

Devil proof
You can't deny the existence of God
So
God exist

Believing/following god isn't necessarily a sign of stupidity. One could use it as a tool in order to make life bearable.

I grew in a christian family but I think of myself as an apatheist. but I admit that yesterday when I was going to work and reflecting about how I sabotage myself all the time I thought to myself the following: "god, if you notice i'll sabotage myself, just take the wheel and force-feed me the good-for-life stuff i keep running away."

First, vicarius filii dei adds up to 666. Second, no human could have moved that rock. The romans were also guarding the tomb.

Believing in God is the only truth

Why are all you falling into this? Rodrigo Duterte is a master shit poster. In other words he won't step down since you can't "prove" God exists.That's it.

Attached: DuterteDaresCIAmeme-1.jpg (711x554, 102K)

I'll resign if he can prove he doesn't.

Attached: 161215142815-duterte-quote-13-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

I'm not a bloody French Papist
I'm white

Attached: rodrigo-duterte-quote-10.jpg (780x438, 61K)

>why isnt there a thread on this?
there are multiple

Attached: rodrigo-duterte-quote-5.jpg (1100x619, 132K)

Attached: rodrigo-duterte-quote-4.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

Can't prove a negative, retard

Why do 30 year old boomer Christians feel the need to say they 'realized the truth' or something along those lines.
You realize your belief is based on faith alone, yes? its literally a guess that you can't confirm until you are dead. Stop acting enlightened, it's cringey.
t. Christian

Attached: every christian larper on pol.jpg (234x215, 8K)

by the same logic we were actualy created by the spagethi monster
thats why our nerve system looks like it

Because I realised the media is lying to me, that atheism isn't the answer, that fornication and drug addiction is wrong.
Those who deny Christ are living a lie, they are fed this lie through the media and our schooling system and like sheep are walking into the slaughter without question. They don't want to question things, they just accept whatever they're being fed.

Monster can = 666 in hebrew. The existence of the devil is literary EVERYWHERE. We are woke. You are not.

Except humans invented spaghetti

thats whate the almighty pasta wants you to believe
he works in mysterious ways

PRECISELY BROTHER

I say duterte is God

Can you invade the Falklands again so we can nuke you already? Margaret thatcher the liberal whore should have gone through with her promise

based

Attached: 56c8d188ee9fe4dce466f89de9df2c3c22257d8064d53d73cc14dbc1b639dcf0.jpg (640x497, 36K)

No, look at the world around you. Start with your thumb print. It was CLEARLY designed.

your post has 666 in it so I guess if we're operating on that level of logic you are satan incarnate mr 'woke imageboard poster'

can you not have a cuck prime minister ?

by the almighty pasta

you didnt give a single hint of an indication as to how you know god exists, your argument is literally 'God is real because drugs are bad'
needless to say this argument is incoherent.

It was CLEARLY designed by the LORD of Christianity. The ONLY true God.

Blame the French for Trudeau, oh wat no you faggots on Jow Forums always circle jerk Queerbeck, the most liberal and atheist province in the Dominion

Spaghetti monster is basically god just "what if he looks really silly" tacked on as a strawman. If God is a cosmic force that created such unexplainable phenomena as the human soul then it doesn't matter what appearance or religion it is represented by. Materialism alone cannot explain our existence. Even if you explain evolution of life from inanimate matter by chemical means, pure mechanistry can only create philosophical zombies.

nha m8
thats what teh pasta wants you to think so you repent to the saint flour
he works in misterious ways dont question it

God being real is just common sense, how can I explain it? It's just something so obvious that if you don't believe it you have to be a mental retard

Evolution is false because it has missing links. Big bang is false because something MUST have created the universe. It is IMPOSSIBLE for these things to be random.

Are you 14 years old?

I'll kill myself if someone can prove dark matter exists.

are you 30 years old virgin?

Give that fella a bunch of psychedelics. Then God will prove itself to him.

Attached: 1505278459176.jpg (647x753, 118K)

I was an atheist for quite some time until I thought for myself once. The government is a lie. WAKE UP. Your life is a lie.

>BTFOS Catholics and muslims
is there anyone more based

>Atheism is a mental illness,
>not having an irrational belief is a mental illness

Master troll just managed to get all fedoras working hard on proving that God exists, and getting redpilled in the process.

Attached: Pilpul.png (1220x619, 49K)

Because it's completely meaningless.
There are times when the news lies and there are times when they try to fill space with a meaningless little aside.

i am not speaking about any government
it has nothing to do with my argument

A divine force exists

A volcano demon from the desert claims to be the supreme divine force

Therefore, all hail the jew on a stick

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 17K)

arguing with them is basicaly pointless
just talk about the spagheti monster