Not guilty

Let the riots commence.

Attached: meme8243361902.jpg (485x323, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1529514751597.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
archive.is/5Rdet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. They were attacking his car as they blocked it.

So, I read that he put in his plea of Not Guilty. Was he actually found not guilty? Or are we waiting till next time to find out?

Attached: 1525430613364.jpg (878x620, 72K)

Attached: front.png (485x490, 445K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1529514751597.webm
what is going on with this case. cant find anything about it on google

This is prophecy. Screencap and save.

Since when is it against the law if your vehicle accidentally hits a cow crossing the road?

>government license plates
>same design and build as any other undercover PD vehicle
>”oh no people are hitting my windows!”
>RearEndCollisionX3.webm
>34 yr old landwhale suddenly has heart attack from being bumped by front vehicle.
As a paramedic, I can assure you that had there not been a leftist riot that day, the sea cow would have lived. Mostly because riots delay response time.

I have two preconceptions about this case
1. The dodge was hit from behind, leading to him panicking, because he thought he was about to be attacked en masse or otherwise.
2. The woman he hit was not the one that died, the one that died was about 5 meters away from whoever actually got hit.

Fake news, fuck off jidf
she wasn't hit by a car, custom licence are a thing. get your narrative straight you dickless retard

>>government license plates
lol no

I remember when this first happened you could see one of the protesters hit his car a bit before he floored it. Someone might still have the gif.

This. The Libwhale literally died of terror at the thought of ebil wacist natsies.

One of the videos you have an audible hit before the car accelerates as well.

watch the video no car hit the dodge from behind.

Why does the jidf is so eager to spin this case with nonsense narratives when their are 100 video footages from multiple angles

Trial is in November last I heard. Charlottesville is about as full of white self haters as you can get in modern America. Fields has no expectation of a fair trial when the vast majority of the population and government there is Anti White.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA
Thread theme

>watch the video no car hit the dodge from behind.
No, I mean someone hit the car with some sort of object at its rear.
>lel JIDF
>tfw ywn be an Austrian tier brainlet

Attached: sag.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Trial hasn't happened yet.

I'm glad people are still talking about this, here's some stuff.

Attached: gvf 1111 gets hit before driving.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

Why hasn't he been arrested? Oh ya because we already live in a lefty shithole Trump just showed us the Emperor was a naked nigger.

They have to build up expectations to have them dashed on the rocks. This is the only way that a feeble Jew brain can get people to riot. If the Jews were smart, they would cut off food access for as many poor and lower middle class people as possible. Then they would try the "build up expectations to disappoint them" strategy.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. The other half is lots and lots of killing.

Reminder this is what happens if you allow your car to be blocked and surrounded by leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

>le ebin antiwhite conspiracy

my challenger of peace

Attached: img_20180707_085226.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

Honorable thing to do, get out, pull 12 inches axle.Tiuch my truck, loose an arm.
Cops will show up so fast.
Done it and done it.

Here's the college professor that raised his rifle at the driver, bragging about it.

comes with extra peace™ in the trunk

Attached: img_20180707_085444.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

Attached: brake lights.png (1024x768, 264K)

What was Antifas doing to the other cars in the street . Were they attacking them too

Here's him on video bragging about it.

That one girl got squished between the car and truck .

not sure if the "damage from club" is accurate.

Attached: gvf 1111 ULTIMATE PROOF.jpg (1021x1162, 995K)

Attached: 2obe9dudrhfz.jpg (768x795, 257K)

White Self Hatred is a hell of a drug, user. I've lived around such people all my life. They never say one kind word about Whites, Straights, Christians or Males. Neither do they say kind things about America. On the contrary, they blame those groups for every evil ever done in history. The plot twist is that their own wealth and privilege and that of their friends is exempt from redistribution. That's how they maintain their power in the world. But every other white person is required to give theirs up, just as soon as a righteous army can be assembled. I have talked to such people in the last week and they are beside themselves with grief at Trump getting to name a new Justice to the Supreme Court. I can only imagine how they will react over Unite The Right 2 (this August 12 in DC and maybe Charlottesville.)

White Anti Whites are a daily fact of life where I live and Charlottesville is worse. I know people who moved there because of how Progressive it is. The fight is real, user. Never expect fair play from a White, Anti White. They can lie with straight faces. They think secret Pro White soldiers are behind every tree and under every rock. So any chance they get to fight back against a perceived Pro White, they take and use any means necessary to subvert that person. They firmly believe they are fighting evil and serving good by doing so. Wake up!

Attached: HeatherHeyer.webm (406x720, 1.87M)

>Shitty unremarkable lower

>t. emt brainlet

She didn't die though. The one who died died because of a heart attack. Likely because she weighed 400 pounds.

Why in the absolute fuck would you post this or admit to this? If this is real, Fields lawyer could definitely use this in making the case that fields was scared for his life and felt threatened. How fucking stupid can this antifa faggot be?

what happened ? girl drive a dodge ?

Attached: 3457645745.jpg (332x1045, 73K)

Please don’t tell me you always leave unsecured firearms, with unsecured ammunition, in your trunk all the time... What if a dindu gibs me dat finds out?

>1. The dodge was hit from behind, leading to him panicking, because he thought he was about to be attacked en masse or otherwise.

archive.is/5Rdet

>be /ourdriver/
>be at a gathering where you know there are antifa/sjw faggots
>know they are violent
>think to yourself: fuck this I've seen enough, I'm outta here before they get violent
>get in your car
>drive
>turn a corner down that narrow, enclosed road
>be confronted with hoard of protesters
>already concerned for your safety
>afraid
>if you stop the car to reverse out that gives the protesters time to surround the car, block you in and attack you
>it's too late
>you hesitated and you're already in the thick of it
>okay just slow down a little but don't stop, they will move and let you through
>who would stand in front of a moving vehicle?
>if I stop I'm dead
>BANG
>oh fuck wtf was that!?
>they're attacking
>GET_THE_FUCK_OUTTA_HERE.jpg
>plough through crowd
>crash into car infront
>protesters start SMASHING YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS WITH BATS
>oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
>only one way out
>reverse back up road
>oh fuck, what have I done?

Attached: gvf 1111 SOLVED.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

8 people needed to carry that body. and you can see they are still struggling

>forged lower lmao

Vroom vroom motherfucker

he will ironically beat the charges. his vehicle was struck and he freaked out cause he was getting attacked. it wasnt murder or premeditated. any jury can see that. i hope the niggers burn down the town and all go to prison.

why is it slow mo'd when we get a clear shot of the "not speeding" charger?

Vroom vroom motherfucker

Weren't the people in the streets illegally too? I don't think they had a permit for that march

Wew lad...look at all the facts. Fuck off cia niggers.

Gee, I can't wait for a repeat of this clusterfuck in August at Unite the Right 2.0, and just in time for the primaries!

see previous video, it's to more clearly see the moment when a protester hits the vehicle,

Attached: gvf 1111 from behind braking.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

HAHAHAHA THE FUCKING JIGGLE

here belly is hilarious

>tfw Californian
>tfw restrictive gun laws
>tfw no gun culture
>tfw no idea what you guys are talking about

ambulance couldnt take the weight they were going to a flat bed tow truck

they said she died from trauma to the chest

I think I know why, look at the videos of them giving CPR, they have no idea what the fuck they're doing. I wouldn't be surprised if her whole ribcage collapsed

Themurderer was the amateur medic that caved her chest in.

Is that the National Guard in camo at the rear? Seriously who can explain this?

>tulammo
fucking kys

Attached: Obeast.jpg (1446x1311, 465K)

reminder that one of the dead cops was the driver.

Attached: 1502662157646.jpg (810x521, 137K)

Attached: Obeast2.jpg (1278x1424, 513K)

The interesting thing about round 2 is that everyone expects it to be horrible. With the first one, the White Self Haters and Jew Masters who run Cville expected some minor scuffles and a shut down based on those fights. I don't believe they expected a death of one of their own. The Anti White Left has a huge inferiority complex. They see themselves as the eternal victims of cruel fate and cruel white men. When one of their own dies it cuts out their core. They know they can't win a real fight. They were just playing revolution last time. I bet the two groups won't be allowed near each other for this round.

Dude... Why be this stupid? You were supposed to lead Central Europe to greatness, play lord over the worker masses of the East

GET IN HERE

>plopping down a fortune for consumables

I think that counts as good riddance to 2.5 roasties.

Attached: jiggles.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

We've been spamming his lawyer the picture and video for months now. If he doesn't use it we'll know it was a when trial.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard

I remember my first aid teacher telling us how easy it is to hurt a person with improper cpr techniques

Cville is buying a new helicopter too, to replace the destroyed one. I'd love to believe they are that good at acting. It would make them easy to mind fuck with slogans like "Why don't you put your darkies in your own homes and neighborhoods?" Ask them stuff like that in front of all those UVA freshmen they need to brainwash and watch them puke with fear of discovery.

Why do all pictures appear to show someone different than the suspect?

>justice system
>fair
Pick one.

He'll be thrown into prison for the rest of his life because he was a White man at a pro-White rally.

Not that you LARPers will do anything in attempt to save him or anything.

This honestly felt let the death rattle of these forced division spectacles.

>when it takes 7 grown men to haul off your fatass

Agreed, they killed that fat piece of shit cow.

Attached: 1502821258910.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

For real. Fields either has the best profile shot ever, turning him from chubby nerd into ultra chad, or there is a different man in that car.

Op picture is proof that this faggot was trying to kill...why are you driving straight ahead when you see people are blocking the road

>threaten with gun
>chased away
>blocked in by people
>someone hits car so hard it sounds like gunshot
>panic
>step on gas try to escape
>hit retards in street
>some fat bitch has a heart attack
>somehow this is your fault

someone post the pictures of Fields attending those nazi rallying...further prove he tried to kill the protector

>crazy antifa fag with rifle was chasing you
>Only way onto main street is through crowd
>Someone hits the back of his car and they swarm
>He panics and floors it

>have a crowd of anti-Whites attacking you
>freak out
>attempt to speed away
>hit crowd of faggots
>one faggot doesn't get hit by the car, falls over and dies because she's a fat tubba shit.
>ITS PROOF OF MURDURR!

Sucks for you.
>lives in a part of rural California that has gun culture and *** **********.

low iq post

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

iq low 60

I actually carry a beater surplus pistol beneath the floor liner of my trunk and inside the foam piece on top of the spare. With the trunk locked from a keyhole in the cabin, and it hidden moderately well, I have no qualms leaving it there indefinitely.

The whole thing could hardly have glown any brighter.

Attached: sticker.png (1187x750, 415K)

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Different hairstyles autismo.

James Fields Jr. and Dixon clashed a full three blocks away from where Fields Jr. would deliberately drive his vehicle into a large mass of people. If you believe he was still 'fleeing' from the pencil-necked blowhard Dixon (who was on foot) three blocks away, you are an easily-bamboozled idiot.

Full version: In Dwayne Dixon's testimony he states clearly that James Fields Jr. was stalking their perimeter in his Challenger, trying to intimidate the counter-protesters at the park. Right there you have evidence suggesting premeditation on the part of James Field Jr., the individual who would later murder Heather Heyer and injure many others.

Fields was basically 'pacing' like a lion (in his car), back and forth, on 4th street because he was so angry that his precious neo-fascist "Unite The Right rally" had been ruined. The way Dixon describes it, it sounds as if Fields stopped directly in front of Dixon to intimidate him.

Dixon claims that he 'waved him away' with his rifle (he tried to make this sound much more heroic in his embarrassing Facebook post) at some point. He continues and says that 'after his final pass' Fields accelerated down the street to where he attacked the crowd of protesters.

>I love non-Whites flooding into my country just as long as they have a high IQ.
Anti-White detected.

Exactely. Fat bitch too many cigarettes and diet coke.

>protector
hello Ukraine bot

Vroom vroom motherfucker

Attached: Race car Johnny.jpg (590x768, 83K)