MAGA

All Trump supporters are cowardly scum.

REGRETTABLE
LMAO

Attached: DC030918.jpg (556x556, 62K)

>conquering Mexico and Canada
>wanting more beaners and Muslims
but y doe

Attached: 1502568221896.jpg (397x384, 24K)

No women. No swamp monsters.

Attached: Raymond Kethledge.jpg (480x722, 31K)

Shareblue is not sending their best, folks.

Attached: 1530574412421.png (900x900, 348K)

KEK is with the Indian

>Anonymous
>All Trump supporters are cowardly scum.

Post your face and name, Mr Badass

reminder

Attached: 1529327003638.jpg (750x537, 64K)

Find another site to sully, you evil coward.

England is winning, It's coming home lads! I've never been more proud to be half English and half Mexican

MAGA and good morning

Attached: DhRboABX4AAUid0.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

Pretty weak rhetoric for NK. They are trying to play hard to get.

Do you think he slipped it in?

Attached: FEC108B2-CA93-4C14-A3B9-A1968B1A9D5D.jpg (1854x1186, 1.37M)

What retard would ever trust a murderous dictator?

Attached: nazi test.png (960x906, 230K)

Many, many times. They've been dating for a couple months.

What Louisiana-user posted this?

Attached: 20180707_095701.jpg (2963x1946, 969K)

tits or gtfo

>Do you think he slipped it in?
In every orifice she has to offer.

MAGA

Attached: 1530938110589.jpg (600x450, 32K)

How do you say that in Spanish?

Good morning lovely!

Attached: DhRHtKFUEAAB7tT.jpg (940x958, 147K)

>tfw no MAGA belly gf

How mad do you think Gutfeld is

who says anyone trusts them?

Stop posting this stupid larping garbage. I didn't want to bring attention to this fact before but I'm pretty damn certain you're from that group of you-know-who 8gag larpers who started your stupid conspiracy theory bullshit about disney. Fucking go back to plebbit and 8gag, faggot nigger.

Did GG try to fuck her or something?

SCOTUS updated BEST of BEST:
Barrett mommy
Thapar poo
Kethledge
Kavanaugh

I was very against Kavanaugh bc he a BushJr insider GOP cuck that helped pick a bad SCOTUS for BushJr in snake disaster Roberts. BUT, he has ruled against Illegal cases before. Clerked for retiring Kennedy. STILL, upheld Obamacare law, and is NOT a constitution hardcore textualist which is a problem. Seems like those cucks that likes to “intellectually compromise”. These cucks always get their shit pushed in by liberals.

Barrett, Thapar, Kethledge are considered Constitutional Textualist.

Kethledge & Barrett proven Conservatives:

Kethledge defended tea-party against Obama's fascist IRS political targeting. He clerked for retiring Kennedy. Kethledge is considered like Gorsuch 2.0.

Barrett clerked for GOAT Conservative Scalia, and has not had 1 SJW liberal ruling.

Thapar considered very Scalia like. Hardcore Conservative, that stopped talking to his cuck liberal dad.

>Reminder that THE MOST Conservative/Republican SCOTUS upholding/protecting American Constitution fiercely since Scalia was “natural deaded” is Judge Clarence Thomas.

>inb4 some tards hate Amy Barrett/Beretta bc of 2 black kids she adopted. Even if she is a direct Scalia constitutionalist, who believes in traditional family, and does NOT have 1 liberal SJW ruling in her career. Thats why ALL liberal establishment, fears/hates her.

Mike Lee is just a cowardly cuck that shilled against Trump some.

Kavanaugh seems to be a BushJr GOP cuck, that gave in to Obamacare law some. Is not a constitutional textualist as the others(not good). Rand Paul is against him some maybe. He did clerk for Kennedy though.

Hardiman seems to be SJW on immigration too scare to say tough shit. Although he is considered a Scalia textualist on the Constitution. Seems to be a SJW.

For me, all okay, but Kethledge and mommy, seem to be the most with balls.
I trust Thapar. Very tough on criminals. And is considered Scalia like.

Attached: SCOTUS-Judge-Clarence-Thomas-Conservative.jpg (2048x1364, 359K)

So it looks like it will be a France-England world cup. Are we back to the 1400's?

>Based female virtue signaling Haitian nigger baby adopting Catholics make good conservative Supreme Court Justices
/ptg/ will defend this.

"They have seven children: five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett

Attached: 1530930475725.png (1368x855, 1.74M)

Sorry chica, you have to go back as well

Attached: thought_police.jpg (532x800, 155K)

>Jr's 5-year-old kid smile
He motorboated those plastic surgery tits for hours

implying

>How do you say that in Spanish?
En todos sus pozos disponibles.

Kethledge is fucking garbage. The guy ruled carjacking isn't a felony so illegals wouldn't be deported. He should be banned from practicing law because he's an open borders cuck.

What's going to be the narrative this week? Are they going to stretch the MUH CHILDREN narrative for yet another week?

>Hurr durr nazis are da worst and larping invasions from plebbit and 8gag newfags are fine
Kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1513388511513.jpg (640x640, 51K)

It makes shills disappear. That's literally the only reason I use it. IDGAF about your opinion, nigger.

Attached: 1530938868227.jpg (485x474, 157K)

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Attached: 4733010-8380799852-dukex.jpg (490x519, 59K)

God bless him.

Gracias amigo

>It makes shills disappear.
It doesn't, you're a fucking moron spamming 8gag larpshit here. Fuck off back to plebbit or 8gag faggot. There's no significance whatsoever in anything you're doing besides promoting that horseshit here.

>SHES A WOMAN AND DOESNT HATE BLACKS THIS MEANS WE CANT LET HER GET ONTO THE SUPREME COURT, BETTER SPERG OUT AND NOMINATE BASED MERRICK GARLAND INSTEAD

Attached: 1530888581886.png (1394x1349, 315K)

>Trumo wins
>continually OD on the smug ignorance, hollow intellectualism, fedora tipping, and dickless leftist 101 politics being churned out from my private salt mine (an ex friend I broke ties with before 2016, so Trump made me win in the past)
Did I vote for the wrong person? I can’t live without salt now.

Attached: 77385757-EEBD-44A5-AA88-8F5495DFFF54.jpg (410x462, 84K)

>tfw people can finally stop talking about this stupid show

Attached: 1530065903970.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>when your new wifey is objectively better than your old wife

Also, poor Vanessa. The thing with women is that she's never going to find someone as good. Women are addicted to status and then she has 5 presidential kids on top of that. It's not like she's gonna find some other guy with that much status.

It will be Russia vs Belgium my nigga.

I want anybody but France or England. Cucked countries that deserve NOTHING good.

So Russia! or even Belgium.

Attached: Trudeau-Grope.jpg (339x472, 95K)

Weird spanish is weird.
Easier way to say it:
>Por todos sus agujeros.

Was it a dogwhistle?

Attached: thousand points of light.jpg (1660x902, 287K)

>177849952
Cool link, retard

>SHES A WOMAN AND DOESNT HATE BLACKS
Told you that /ptg/ would defend the piece of shit nigger adopting bitch Barrett. You niggers just want to virtue signal with a female Supreme Court pick.

>ruled carjacking isn't a felony
wrong. He ruled it isn't a crime of violence, because taking an empty car isn't the same as a murder or assault. Plus the guy wasn't an illegal alien, he was a permanent resident who was here legally but who committed a crime.
I don't even like Barrett. What do you and the poster I just responded to get from reposting the same stupid shit over and over.

Just visit r/politics

Attached: D7BC7453-9DAF-4F46-9359-9EE33BEC10E9.jpg (4096x4096, 1.56M)

There could be many ways, I was going for lewd.

MILK

Attached: kimberly-guilfoyle-photos-6.jpg (683x1023, 134K)

Why do so many people want Coney Barrett? Not talking about on here, but in normie boomer conservative places? Does she have a magical cunt or something?

Attached: 5ae1021d2ed8d.image.jpg (1200x866, 164K)

what was that in reaction to?

>BETTER SPERG OUT AND NOMINATE BASED MERRICK GARLAND INSTEAD
What is this strawman? No one is suggesting Merrick Garland. Despite you using these images, you still don't fit in well.

Plz user, I’m more salt than man at this point.

Paris climate agreement

Any from the back or more in that see through dress my nigga?

no we just aren't larping stormfag extremist idiots with a fetish for the nirvana fallacy, we are pragmatists who will take any conservative victory we can get rather than pissing away a good chance now for a hypothetical better one down the road that may never come

stormweenies are the ultimate cuckservatives and invariably fuel the left's success more than they have ever accomplished for the right

go back and stay there

maximum butthurt, wanting to see leftists go full sexist mode

You know /ptg/ and its MILF obsession. Any remotely attractive MILF is automatically turned into some user's waifu.

just google "Kimberly Guilfoyle" under images, it's practically the first result

>It doesn't
Really? Because the namefag from last thread and the faggot I replied to ITT both disappeared as soon as I posted it. I'm not spamming shit, so shut your faggoty fucking mouth, you probable disney-employee.

They're gonna run this till the midterms because it was always their last ditch effort. Someone just fucked it up by blowing their load early.

guilfoyle will dump him the minute his daddy isnt president to bring her to the WH and invite her to cool parties. Maybe if Trump dies before leaving office he will inherit and she'll move in Mar a lago.

What are your honest thoughts on Israel?

The whole reason people become cuckservatives in the first place is because they come from a position of fear. They trade policy for not getting called a nazi. This is no different. The only substantial reason to support Barrett is because she is a female Catholic. She has no interesting rulings in her year on the appeals court, unlike the other leading candidates. It's a classic example of virtue signalling.

Retard.
Exceptions are made for salt mining. That’s our official policy. Same with neogaf and other leftist shitholes

Attached: 1523213071221.jpg (200x261, 16K)

We had no choice because of The Cat’s looming shadow

>maximum butthurt, wanting to see leftists go full sexist mode
Clearly you are joking but putting a virtue signaling female Cathocuck on the Supreme Court just to piss of Dems that will happily fuck her up whenever they get a chance is not worth it.

It was Don jr fault desu, he cheated on her.

She's 48. I mean, come on.

I thought she filed due to the Anthrax thing.

Dude that show was only 15 episodes, it ended months ago.

Attached: 1525490526545.png (1600x1200, 478K)

FUCK ENGLAND AND THEIR NIGGER TEAM A BUNCH OF CHEATING KEK MONKEYS FUCK ENGLAND

>NIGGER WITH THE YOUNG SURNAME
FUCK THESE APPROPRIATING NIGGERS THATS MY GRANDMOTHERS SURNAME AND ITS SCOTTISH NOT FUCKING AFRICAN FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK ENGLAND

I don't support overturning Roe v. Wade for reasons I'll get into later but if anyone could overturn it, it would be a woman with children of her own and those she's adopted. So committed to being pre life she took on other children even.

Now that being said you shouldn't overturn it because artificial womb technology will soon progress to the point that a pregnancy can easily be removed from a woman's body without destroying the fetus. At that point, the my body my voice argument becomes null and void. The only humane options remaining will be to deliver naturally or have it extracted and put up for adoption or given to the father of he so chooses. When the left is still pushing to have babies scrambled, it will be clear it was never about the body of the mother and only about escaping responsibility.

Attached: IMG_1437.jpg (600x842, 51K)

1. She's a hardcore conservative Scalia clone, except she happens to have a vagina, and is young enough to be on the court for 30-50 years
2. She makes the Left eternally butthurt, and the salt harvest sustains us
3. The ENDLESS coordinated shilling against her shows the Left fears her the most. When you hear the shilling against the other candidates, they're about how Kavanaugh and Kethledge are soft and squishy neocons - like the Uniparty - when it's about Barrett, it's about REEEE ABORTION REE CATHOLIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never watched it. Did it end bad?

Trump Jr is getting that every night.

Attached: trumpjr-guilfoyle.jpg (634x878, 45K)

>Really?
Yes really, what kind of retarded mouth breather do you have to be to think anyone at all gives a fuck about your low quality shit? None of your larping shit from 8gag belongs here at all, there's no basis at all to anything you're saying whatsoever. If your retard theory was correct and I was who you said I was then I would go away when you post your stupid shit but lo and behold here I am. Eat shit, stupid faggot.

Attached: 1505695157751.jpg (520x537, 156K)

Wow it's almost like the choice isn't between Garland and a nigger lover. If you don't think adopting Haitian children is a red flag on immigration issues then you're hopelessly naive.

>caring about soccer
>posting a rant about soccer in /ptg/

Attached: 1507354918079.webm (1288x752, 2.21M)

>177851115
Bullshit. She went the way of thd Duck Dynasty bitches. The libs get their fingers into them in order to fuck up their families/credibility

>they going to stretch the MUH CHILDREN narrative for yet another week?
they are trying, but then whoever Trump picks for SCOTUS will start getting attacked.
Did you know, dogs are more important than illegal aliens?

Attached: feel good dogs before immigrants.jpg (1000x813, 354K)

All the mainstream news organizations twist the truth and manipulate their viewers for one cause or another. All I want are the facts. Truth. Where can I find that in this day and age?

The same as Trump's :^)

>my body my voice
Yeah for women. Yet Dr. Rabbiberg Shekelmuncher will still mutilate men.

>hey im gonna divorce you because our family is under attack
do u realize how dumb that sounds? There was an interview by Ivana Trump who said her son had her fathers gene and he cheated on her which is why they had been separated for a while and then divorced.

You have to look at both narratives and find the inconsistencies in between to remotely approach the truth.

She's a year older than Melania.

>What do you and the poster I just responded to get from reposting the same stupid shit over and over.
Letting those on Jow Forums and beyond know what a mistake it will be to put Barrett on the Supreme Court. If we did not say this stuff none of the trash on /ptg/ would say it. Trump would pick the bitch and when she sides with the other Liberal justices on some immigration, anti-2A, or race related case everyone would be like "Why didn't you warn us?!?!?!?!".