Heartless Bastards! Let Superman teach you a lesson in Humanity!

You have a moral obligation to care for the less fortunate, be they refugees or citizens of other countries! You aren't even willing to help your own homeless!

Attached: tumblr_pb7q30hF4V1qz4sr8o1_1280.jpg (692x960, 187K)

You know Superman was invented by kikes to show how superior Jews are, right? The whole story is Jewish oral history.
comic books are just another way to Jew you.

Superman renounced his US citizenship (he really did).

Maybe it's time he goes back too?

Attached: superman-citizenship.jpg (584x415, 60K)

He was disgusted by America's lack of compassion.

No I don't you motherfucker!
Look at this subhuman palestinian!
I'd rather have him rape IDF that my own people!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 156K)

>You have a moral obligation to care for the less fortunate
Says who?

See how angry you get? This is because you have to force yourself to think this way. YOU are OBLIGATED to help the less fortunate. It's your DUTY as a citizen of the human race.

Superman is a thinly veiled story about Jewish supremacy and how they see themselves compared to goy

Caring for others, even those from outside of our own "clan" or "tribe" is what separates us from the Niggers and Savages. At least it would if we as First World citizens began to do this for the less fortunate.

Oh so Jews can fly and stop bullets now. Yes, Very good.

>You have a moral obligation to care for the less fortunate
I don't believe in Jesus, so that's wrong

Has nothing to do with Jesus. It has everything to do with what separates us from Niggers and Savages. Western World culture is superior not just because of it's technology, but also because of it's compassion. Now that we have achieved technological superiority, we have the luxury of being able to be compassionate. it's our moral obligation to take that next step as part of our advancement.

>Oh so Jews can fly and stop bullets now. Yes, Very good.

And they can buy tall buildings with a single bond.

>it's our moral obligation to take that next step as part of our advancement.
No.

I don't believe in Superman either.

Well, stay left behind then. You'll just be another version of the Niggers in Chicago. You'll be sub-human at that point, because humanity will have left you and your kind behind.

You don't have to in order to understand the concept.

>separates us from the Niggers and Savages.
And we become minorities, will they repay us with the same kindness, empathy, and support we have given them?
No. They will not; because, as you said, we are separated from them. They will butcher us just as they did and are still doing in South Africa, Rhodesia and every other place that went from white majority to white minority. And then they will have no one to be kind to them.

Why are all the characters the same color though?

Going back is too good for traitors.

Attached: dead supes.jpg (344x209, 129K)

Ha ha ha silly leaf, but then superman would use his x-ray vision to see the true horror behind refugees crysis and wipe out the pedo rings.

Attached: 1509713900564.jpg (500x380, 49K)

Life is an echo in his head

Human desires are infinite
Resources are finite

The best way to help them is denying them entry into a society they hate, can't compete in and don't want to integrate in.

When they don't have a choice, they'll have to fight in their countries for a better live just like our ancestors did.

Enough blood was spilled to secure our civilization and queer assholes like you just want to give it up because the world is unfair?

Also pedophrasty in any form is not a fucking argument you transfaggot. Be gone.

wtf is this from

clegane wasn't a refugee the fuck..

Wonder Woman vs. the Warlord, a rule 34 self-insert of a Gary Stu supervillain cucking and killing all superheroes.

As you might guess, it's not an official DC publication.

>Artist depicts green alien woman looking just like a nigger
What did he mean by this?

I appreciate the response. Is it a /co/ meme?

No, I just remembered this scene from that comic when the other person mentioned Supercuck giving up his citizenship, and thought it was appropriate.

I don't read comics, but I sure read a lot of hentai.